Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

View Poll Results: For the Ladies- How do you rate Anal Sex?
Do it everytime I have sex 8 38.10%
Only do it once a month 3 14.29%
Only do it on special occasions 3 14.29%
Don't like it at all 7 33.33%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-16-2001, 07:39 AM

Anal Sex

How many women out there enjoy anal sex?

A- Every time you have sex
B- Only once a month
C- On special occasions
D- Never
Old 08-19-2001, 11:45 PM

Anal Sex

I really enjoy it if the moment is right, if it's the right guy, and I'm generally 'in the mood' for it. When those moments strike, I just love it. It feels so 'full' and intense. With just a quick flick of my clitty, I have the most amazing orgasms during anal sex. I know they blow my lover away as well.
Could all the guys take note however, that lots of care and time is required? If you are willing to slowly introduce your lady to it, and you really take your time, most women will let you in at least once. It's up to you to make sure that she enjoys it enough to let you in again the next time.
Wink, wink. Love Jilly.
Old 08-20-2001, 12:24 AM
Elouise

Anal Sex

I've got to admit that I'm a real fan of hot anal action.
That wasn't always the case as I had some major hang-ups about anal sex until I found the right man.
I don't necessarily feel like it every time, but then I often feel the same way about oral, and even vaginal. When I do feel hollow back there though, I know that only one thing can make that feeling go away.
It feels a lot tighter and hotter for me than vaginal, and my boyfriend says that's how it feels for him too. Needless to say, when I am feeling like it, he's never turned down an opportunity.
I think sometimes I really like it because it feels really beastly, and its like I've got a "dirty little secret". I remember one time when my partners mother called in just after he'd rogered my bum.
"What have you been up to?", she asked. How I longed to say, "well, your son has just been plugging my ass!"
Old 08-20-2001, 07:15 PM
AnnaFre

Anal Sex

A healthy bout of buggery never hurt anyone. I don't actually want anal everytime I have sex, but I do enjoy it at irregular times.
Sometimes I initiate it because I do get a type of craving from "back there", but usually it's my partner who starts us off.
Of course, once he's touched the magic spot, I'm hopeless. I just want it. If I don't get it then, I have an itch there for ages.
The first time wasn't fun~wrong man~but I've since found out how to really open up and enjoy it. If a girl doesn't want to try it, just leave it for later, or for next time. Are you a hare or a tortoise? You'll get there eventually.

The only bit I don't like is that the semen seems to run out of me for ages~much more than from my pussy.
Good lick (sorry-Luck) Annie.
Old 08-20-2001, 07:39 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Quote:
The only bit I don't like is that the semen seems to run out of me for ages~much more than from my pussy.

That's another good reason to use a condom with anal... of course, the main reason is there's bacteria & things that are ok in the gut but not other places. Fortunately, the LOML & I are in agreement on this, & when she gets that itch all she has to say is "get a rubber."
Old 08-22-2001, 08:25 AM

that's a no-no!!

I've tried everything and even tried them again to make sure I liked them, but anal is not one of them. I am too uncomfortable with it.
Old 08-23-2001, 03:41 PM
Insatiable

Mrs Rabbit and I enjoy anal on occasion...always with a rubber for the very reason that AnnaFre states. When she is REALLY ready, I'll slip my lubed up cock ever so gently into her ass and then slip a special toy I have (a vibrating dildo with a clit tickler) into her wet cunt and give her a double fucking. She isn't a screamer but the pleasure so overwhelms her that we are afraid she'll wake the kids! When she's had enough of the dildo (and if I haven't cum yet), she'll ask for the real thing in her pussy. Since she loves it when I cum inside her, the rubber comes off. 99 times out of a 100, the feeling of my hot cum squirting into her pussy will send her into another orgasm!

Rabbit
Old 08-23-2001, 09:38 PM
OzEmily

Anal Sex

Hi, I'm just new here so I hope I've worked out what I'm doing.
Anal Sex? What's not to like about it? I've answered the question above as "Every time" although that isn't really true. It is a lot more often than "Once a month" though. Probably 5 or 6. Maybe I should have called them all special occassions. The hard part for a woman is bringing it up with a new partner. With my current man I just straddled him and went for it which really surprised him. I had squeezed a heap of lube up before we'd started so that made it kinda easy. It was absolutely worth it to see the look on his face, although I mostly prefer on top facing my guys feet.
I'm not sure what I like about it so much, but I think it is the feeling of having something so deep within. When my lover is in my pussy, I can always feel the penis close to the surface just behind my mons. It just seems somehow shallow. When I'm getting anal, it feels so deep and raw.
Even though a fiery session leaves my bot feeling swollen and hot, I savour this as a reminder as I go about other things.
Last words - cleanliness beforehand, heaps of lube and keep reapplying, and take your time. Sometimes I have amazing climaxes diddling my button while my lover does nothing but leave his penis inside my bot.
Love to all, Emily.
Old 08-26-2001, 09:05 AM

Red face Anal Sex....

Something about the feel of a man pumping into me from behind that takes me to a whole new lvl of arrousal. The feeling is so unique, there is no pain if he gets me ready for him by licking, and fingering. Usually I'm the one slamming back against him and moaning for him to go harder and faster, some times it hard for him to keep up And I have to admit, when I'm alone, and my man isn't there to do it for me I have to find a toy to use. I guess I have a complete anal fetish, its a constant wanting....

Oh by the way, hi I'm Mistress

Old 09-06-2001, 04:33 PM

Just an Anal-wench.

Oh Mistress,
I'm so glad to realise that I'm not the only horny little anal-wench floating around these pages. Reading your few lines is enough to make me start getting all wet and slippery at the "y".

I've got to agree that there is nothing to compare with my man trying to pump away from behind when I take over the running.
For those (men or women) who think that anal sex is some gender political domination thing that males do, think again.

At that moment I take over, when I pull forwards and then thrust backwards into my lover, he becomes a mere pawn in my game. All the guys I've done it to (well, three if you must know) lose themselves entirely and the running is all up to me. It's the most dominant and in control that I ever feel during sex, with one possible exception.......when I'm on top and have his penis trapped in my bott.

Hey girls, you've got to try it at least once. You'll never know how much power you can wield over your hapless man until he's become your anal-prisoner.

And Mistress, how about you send in a story to make me all wet.

XX Jilly.
Old 09-07-2001, 10:54 AM
Insatiable MILF

Send a message via Yahoo to JennyD
My fiance and I had to seek out other alternatives when I was put on pelvic rest for my pregnancy. The doctor said nothing in my pussy. (Well, maybe not quite like that) My guy and I had tried anal before, but now it's definitely apart of our regular play. Adds variety and makes some positions more possible. I love the feeling of him inside my ass. So tight and full. I can get so worked up that I too am slamming against him, which doesn't make him last long. Oh, and the feeling of him cumming in my ass. Suddenlly getting just a little bigger then filling me with his hot jizz. Pulsating and wet. Yummy.

=:-)
Jenny

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct
way, and the only way, it does not exist." ~Friedrich Nietzsche