Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-08-2002, 12:40 PM

Pandora

I could take a hint.
I slid my index finger down her slit, juices soaking my finger, then I inserted both my index and middle finger into her tight, flowing pussy. She reacted immediately. Her body lifted off of the bed slightly, pushing herself onto my fingers which were roaming the inner 'countryside'.
The more I pumped my fingers inside of her, the more of her sweet womanly aroma filled the air. It drove me wild! I wanted to taste her, really taste her.
I stopped my work on her beautiful breasts and proceeded to lick, kiss and bite my way down her firm stomach to the well-trimmed trianlge of black hair that hid her treasures from me. Hmm, I thought, I like treasure hunting.
I burried my face in her fury mound. It felt so soft. Then I began to lick her outer pussy lips, her hips jumping. Guess she a sensitive one.
I took my fingers out of her dripping pussy-hole with a slurp and grabbed her hip and yanked them into the air so she was balanced on her shoulders looking upat me. I gave her my award-winning devilish smile and dug in.