Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-29-2005, 04:57 PM
Married Couple

The Ride

My parents divorced when I was three. Both wanted full custody of me, but finally settled on joint. Since they continued to live in the same town, I was able to live with each one for six months at a time and still attend the same school. The hoildays were then shared between them.

One of dad's passions was motorcycles. Not only did he ride one daily, but he also restored them. Mom called it an obession instead of a passion and strongly forbid me to ride on it when I stayed with him. Yeah, like that was gonna happen. Like I said, dad rode one daily and I too greatly enjoyed riding them. By the time I was sixteen, I had obtained my motorcycle liscence and dad gave me one that he had restored. Mom hit the roof when I pulled up on it one summer's day, but there was little she could do about it. I was of legal age to drive it and had a liscence for it. That was exactly what the cops told her too when she tried to have dad arrested for giving it too me.

When I was nineteen, dad bought me a brand new one. The only trouble was that it was out of state. We decided to ride his bike up to the dealer and I could ride my new one back. This trip should take about a day and we would be back by tomorrow evening. This road trip with dad turned out to be the best one I ever had.

Dad was the typical biker guy, always wearing the black leather riding attaire. His large, five foot six, well muscled frame wore it well. His long red hair was kept pulled back into a braid and his emerald eyes always sparkled in the sunlight. If he wasn't my dad, and I was twenty years old, I would definately be willing to do him.

It was a warm summer's morning when we left. Dad started out driving, but asked me to take over after we had finished eating lunch at a road side diner. We had barely went a mile when dad's voice came onto the helmet phone.

"You know, Mandy," he said, "I've always known that you were special."

"Come on dad," I said back, "all parents think that their children are special."

"No I mean it," he said as his hands slipped from their spot on my waist, up under my shirt, and to my breasts. "I've always thought you were special. I've just been waiting for the right time to show you."

His hands continued to rub my breasts as we rode along. "I've seen you nake before," he said. "It was shortly after you turned eighteen. You had just gotten out of the shower. I watched from a crack in your bedroom door as you took the long red hair, which you inherited from me, out of the towel it was wrapped in. Your eyes, emerald like mine, sparkled in the lamp light. You then removed the towel from around your body. Your perfect tits are just the size I like on a woman. And that little tuff of red hair above your shaved pussy just drove me crazy. I had to jack off just watching you getting ready for bed. You've always been a little shorter than me, but I know that our hips would match up perfectly, Mandy."

He removed one hand from my breast and paused just long enough to "reorganize" himself. He then continued, "Don't you want to feel your dad's thick eight inch cock inside your pussy, darling? I've read your diary and I know that you are still a virgin, Mandy. Don't you want to pull off at the next rode side park and have a little father/daughter fun?"

His hand had undone my pants and was now working it's was down my underwear. Dad manuevered his large hand in them. I took in a deep breath as his finger rubbed my shaven clit.

"You've read my diary," I panted into the mouth piece.

"Yes," he mooaned as he roughly rubbed my clit. To my surprise, the thought of him reading my diary and him rubbibg my clit caused me to cum. It was all I could do to keep the motorcycle on the deserted two lane country road. His middle finger now pushed up into me. I quickly looked for a place to pull over. Not to have sex with dad, but to try and reason with him. I was his daughter for Christ's sake.

"Damn," he moaned, "your perfect little virgin pussy is so fucking tight. I can't wait to slip my manhood into it."

Seeing a deserted rest area up a head, I gunned it. I pulled up next to a single stall restroom. After shutting off the bike, I pulled my helmet off. Dad removed his hand from my pants and shirt long enough to pull his own helmet off.

"Now dad," I said, redoing my pants and pulling my shirt back down, "I'm going to go into there and use the bathroom. When I get back out, we'll act as if none of this happened. You can do the driving and I'll do the riding. Deal."

Dad said nothing. Finally I walked in to the public rest stop to pee. It had a counter with a large sink in the middle of it on one wall. Right beside that was an opened stalled toilet. I took a few deep breaths as I squatted over the toilet and relieved myself, trying to forget about what had just taken place. I was just starting to pull my pants up when dad stepped into the doorway of the stall.

"You'll do some riding alright, baby doll," my dad said with a lustful look in his eyes, "but it won't be on a bike." His pants were unzipped and his large eight member stood out at me. Grabbing my wrists in his hands, he pushed me up agaist the side of the stall. My pants were still around my knees. "I'm not going to let an opportunity to fuck the hell out of my virgin daughter slip away. Just wait, Mandy, baby, you're just gonna love feeling daddy's cock deep inside of you."

I tried to push him away, but he was too strong. Dad pushed my hands above my head, grabbing both of them with one of his. His other hand rubbed my shaven clit. I involuntarily moaned as he rubbed it again.

"See baby doll," he said, "you want it just as much as daddy does." His finger now slipped inside of me. I moaned again as it moved in me. I again tried to get him off of me, but this time my evert wasn't as strong. He was right. In some strange/sick/twisted way, I wanted to lose my virginity to my father. I had always dreamt about, so why not?

"Since we still have our pants on, this would be easier if you bent over," daddy whispered into my ear. "If I let your hands go, do you promise to be daddy's good little girl and grab the back of the toilet." "Yes," I whimpered before saying, "I'll be a good little girl, daddy."

Daddy released my hands and I turned to grab hold of the back of the toilet. I too now felt the same intense desire that my father did. I didn't just want, but needed, to have my daddy's eight inch cock inside of me. I moaned as he slowly pushed his thick cock into me. "Oh God," I screamed as his first two inches pushed in. "Oh baby doll," he moaned. Again I screamed as this time more of his cock was pushed in. "Damn your so fucking tight," he groaned. One more push and I let out a blood curtling scream of pain mixed with pleasure, as he shattered my hyman. "I'm completely in," he moaned.

Dad placed his hands next to mine on the back of the toilet. He softly kissed my neck as he slowly moved in me, pushing further and further into me as he did. I moaned as dad's huge cock moved in my tight pussy. "Oh daddy," I moaned as he did. His cock did feel good and I wondered why I had never had sex before now. Not just with dad, but with any guy.

"You feel so good, baby doll," he whispered into my ear. "You're daddy's sweet little angel, aren't you, Mandy?" I could barely moan "yes" as daddy continued to slowly fuck me. "I knew that I would have you," he said, almost mockingly. "I knew that once you saw my cock and felt it in you, you wouldn't be able to resist."

Daddy stood up and placed his hands on my hips. His slow rythem greatly increased as he pounded away at me. "Oh Fuck," he kept saying over and over as he did. I gripped the back of the toilet harder, screaming "Fuck me, daddy" over and over as I came several times. His hands moved to my shoulders as he really began to ram his cock into me. I soon was panting, "Daddy. Daddy. Daddy."

"Oh shit, Mandy," he groaned, "I'm going to cum all in your sweet pussy." No sooner had he said when I felt his hot load fill me. "Oh daddy," I cooed as he slowly did a few more deep strokes in me. "Oh fuck, baby doll," he said as he pushed deep into me, rubbing my tits as he did. "I've wanted to do that for some time now."

Daddy stayed in me for several minutes as he kissed my neck and back. I could fell him expanding in size as he went limp inside of me before he finally pulled out. I stood up and turned around to face him. In unison, we pulled our pants up. Pulling me close to him, he kissed passionately. He placed his forehead against mine and said, "I think that we should get your bike, eat a little supper, and then find a sleazy motel to stay the night in. We can check in as Mr. and Mrs. Smith and fuck all night long. What do you say, baby doll?" Smiling back at him I said, "Let's get going. The sooner we get the bike, the sooner you get to fuck you little girl again, daddy."
Old 12-01-2005, 08:26 AM
Married Couple

By the time the sun set, dad and I had gotten my new bike and had ate. We now pulled into a desserted, out of the way motel to stay the night. After dad checked us in, we made out way to the furthest room from the office. It was an average size room with a large bed and a small bathroom. It was clean though.

As dad and I sat on the bed, pulling our boots off, my mind flashed back to what had happened earlier that day. I could feel my pussy moisten at the thought of having my dad's cock back in me. Dad too must have been thinking about it too because once our boots and riding chaps were off, he motioned for me to sit down on his lap. He moaned as I straddled him, placing my covered breasts in his face. "Oh yeah," he said as he rubbed them through my shirt. "Oh daddy," I moaned.

Dad pulled of my shirt and bra, tossing them side as he did. Wrapping his arms around my waist, he sucked and nibbled at my nipples, causing me to moan as he did. I rubbed my hands on his neck and shoulders as he sucked my, as he put it, perfect tits. Reaching down, I pulled off his leather vest and muscle shirt. Damn did he look good.

Dad had me stand up in front of him. I could see the eager/lustful look in his eyes again as he undone my pants and pushed them down. I stepped out of them and pushed them aside with my foot. Next, dad removed my thong. I modeled my naked body in front of him. Standing up next to me, dad's tongue forcefully pushed into my mouth. I moaned as our tongues rolled around each other. Breaking the kiss, dad said, "Lay down on the bed and spread your legs wide for me, baby doll. Daddy wants to see that pretty pussy of yours up close."

I laid back on the bed as dad removed his pants and underwear. I spread my legs wide for him. My right hand rubbed my tits as the left one placed with the little tuff of red hair above my clit. "That's it, baby doll," he moaned, stroking his hard eight inch cock. Crawling onto the bed, daddy placed his face right between my legs. His tongue licked and teased my clit, causing it to swell and throb. Dad's middle finger slipped in and out of me as his tongue continued it's assault. "Oh daddy," I cooed, arching my back and cumming on daddy's face as I did. Dad again caused me to come and then licked me clean, TWICE more, before kissing his way up my stomach. My legs were still spread wide as he did.

"MMM," he moaned as he laid on top of me, "I was going to have you return the favor, but I can't wait any longer to have my cock buried deep in you again." With that, I felt daddy's cock push in. "Oh daddy," I cooed as he pulled out and then pushed all the way in. Daddy reseted his head on my shoulder as his hips slowly rocked in me, my hands rubbing his back.

Raising his shoulders up with his arms, he watched my face for several minutes as he began to move a little faster in me. The smile on his face told me that he was getting the response that he wanted.

"You like daddy's cock in you, don't you, baby doll?"

"Oh yes, daddy."

"And your not going to tell your mom, are you?"

"Oh God no, daddy."

"That's daddy's good little girl."

Daddy placed my legs on his shoulders before increasing his pace. He now slammed his cock into me forcefully, causing me to cum several times.

"Oh fuck me daddy, fuck me," I cooed. "Fuck your little girl."

"Yeah, Mandy. Oh fuck, baby doll," he groaned. His balls felt like they were being pushed deeply into me as he rammed his cock into me.

"Cum in me daddy," I moaned. "Cum in me again."

This pushed daddy over the edge as he yelled out "Fuck Yeah" as he came in me. Daddy gave those same few short strokes, milking his balls of ever drop of cum, before he laid on top of me. We kissed and cuddled for a long time as he stayed in me. It was some time before he pulled out.

"Let me rest a few mintues, baby doll," he panted. "Then we'll have another go."