Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-21-2005, 12:15 AM

My Two Dads

Eighteen years ago I was put up for adoption. It was the usual story of
teenage lust gone too far, with too little concern for potential
consequences. I was given to a young couple with no other children, and
grew up pretty much as if my conception had been planned from the beginning, instead of the accidental product of a broken condom. I always knew that I had been adopted, but to be honest I never really cared. I guess I always considered my life to be full enough with just two parents, and so
never felt the need to go looking for my 'roots'. At least I never did until
my mother ran away with my boyfriend, leaving my dad and I to fend for
ourselves. Suddenly there seemed to be a huge parental void in my life that
needed to be filled, and so I began searching for my birth parents on
the internet. I didn't want to hurt my dad any further though, so I didn't
tell him about my search. I looked for about a year before I decided that it
was useless and that I should just focus on the one parent that I had left.
So I began to spend more and more time with my father. We never really did much, but I soon began to realize how cool my dad really was. And how hot. My friends had always gone on about how good-looking he was, but I had never really noticed until lately. He was in his forties, with a weathered face, dark brown hair, and just a bit of gray coming in at his temples. He was a fitness buff, and had a rock hard body and a really great ass. I found myself becoming increasingly attracted to him, in a way that I had previously only felt for the young guys that I used to date in high school. I'm about 5'7, 120
lbs, with shoulder length blond hair and 32DD tits, so needless to say, I
was pretty popular in high school. I had my fair share of boyfriends, and I
had definitely learned to handle a cock. Ever since my mom ran off with my
last boyfriend however, I hadn't so much as seen one. So when I began to feel the old heat whenever I thought about my dad, I figured that I was long
overdue for a good lay. One night I decided to go down to a local pub and find a father-substitute that I could fuck the brains out of. I sat down at
the bar, and quickly struck up a conversation with the man sitting next to
me. He was a good-looking, middle-aged blond guy with a receeding hairline
and the beginnings of a small paunch. His name was Carl, and he told me that he was a recently divorced salesman, and was in town on some personal
business. He was exactly what I was looking for. It was obvious that he wanted to fuck me as much as I wanted to fuck him, so when we finished our drinks I leaned over and asked him back to my place for a nightcap. We quickly paid the bill and hurried to the car. On the ride home, he slid his hand from my thing to my cunt and began to finger me while I was driving. I looked over at him and smiled as he rammed his fingers into my wet pussy. "Now slow down," I said, squirming in my seat, "if you keep going at that pace I'm going to get us into an accident before I even get to feel you cock inside of me. And I definitely don't want that..." He slowed down his rhythm a bit, and I tried to make some conversation to keep my mind on the road. "What are you in town for?" I asked him. "I'm here to find my daughter. I heard that her adoptive family moved here years ago, so I thought I'd come to try and find her" "Oh yeah," I answered in between moans, "I'm adopted, and I'm looking for my father, and...oh god..." Grinning, he told me "Well then, you can just call me daddy!" Luckily we pulled into my driveway right then, and we rushed inside. "Oh daddy, I am going to suck your dick harder and deeper than you've ever been sucked before," I promised him. "Better than your mother, sweetheart? She was a pretty damn good cocksucker, that's the only reason I married her." With that, he undid his pants and revealed his thick red cock. I immediately dropped to my knees and took all 7 inches into my mouth. He let me blow him for a few minutes before he said "Oh baby, you definitely got your mom's gag reflex! I'd love to cum all over your face, but I want to fill up your cunt even worse." I moved onto the bed, and got on all fours. He came up behind me and immediately began thrusting his swollen cock into my dripping pussy. "Oh, daddy! Oh yes, fill me up! Fuck your slutty bitch! Yes, oh god, oh daddy! Fuck me daddy, fuck your little girl!" I was so busy getting off
that I never even heard the knock at my door. "Baby, are you alright...Oh
my". I looked up and saw my father in doorway, a huge bulge in his pants as he stared at Carl and I fucking. A look of recognition passed through his eyes, and all he managed to say was "Carl?" Just as I turned to look back at
Carl, he pulled out of me and shot his load all over my face. I couldn't help
licking my lips, I love the taste of fresh cum. Carl looked at my father,
"Garry Richards? What are you doing here? I was just going," he looked at
me, "Holy Shit. Are you..." "No, YOU are her father, Carl" my dad answered.
The three of us looked at each other in silence for a moment. It began
to dawn on me what had happened, and yet I strangely felt even hornier
than before. Suddenly freed of any remaining inhibitions, and I stood up and
said "Well that's nice, but I never finished over here. And since both of
you are responsible for getting me into this state, I expect both of you to help me out of it." With that, I walked over to my first dad and kissed him
deeply on the mouth while I pulled off his pyjama bottoms with my hands.
"Baby, I don't think this is a good idea. We can't.." "Yes we can. I already did
it with my real father, so what do you care? Besides, I don't believe that
you don't want to fuck me. I've seen the way you look at me, and I have the
proof right here!" I used my hand to feel the wetness between my legs
and then began to tug firmly on his cock with my lubed-up hand. I cradled
his balls with my other hand, and he moaned in concession. He moved his
hands to my tits, where he began kneading and pinching my nipples. "Oh daddy, I have wanted to do this for so long now," I said, "I only brought Carl home to pretend that I was fucking you! But now I have both of my daddies right here, showing me how much they want me." I looked over at Carl, who was watching us intently. "You do still want me, right daddy? You still
want your little slut?" "Now more than ever!" he answered, and began to walk
towards us. I pulled my first dad over to the bed, where I sat him down and
knelt before him. I again took my father into my mouth, but this time there
was 9 solid inches to devour. As I deep throated him, my second dad
mounted me from behind again. I was filled with my daddies' cocks on both ends, and each pumped me with all of their power. My first dad grabbed my head and pushed me even deeper on his cock, as I slowly began to rim his ass with my finger. I pushed through and finger-fucked his anus while my second dad began to pound me up the ass. He held onto my waist with one hand, and used the other to thrust into my cunt. I lost count of how many times we each came, but when my daddies turned me around to switch sides, I brought some of the communal juices from my pussy and ass up to my mouth so that I could taste all of us at once. I had never before drunk so much cum as I did that night, but I have since had much, much more. When we collapsed at the end of our marathon fuckfest, Carl said, "I think I'm going to like having a daughter..." All I could think was, "well I know I'm going love having two daddies!"

to be continued....