Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-15-2005, 01:44 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to danny6349
Point of No Return

Point of No Return

Chapter One

There are definite advantages to working at home. My daily commute is measured in feet, rather than miles, there are no bosses looking over my shoulder and I set my own hours. It’s a wonderful sense of freedom that I doubt I could live without, now. I finally got around to starting my own business creating small programs and designing and maintaining corporate websites back in the 90’s when the Internet became bigger than anyone had initially expected. Since I work alone my wife and I decided that having the traditional storefront business didn’t make since, and working from home would save money.

Barbara, on the other hand, does commute five days a week to a job twenty minutes from home where she is the executive secretary to a corporate executive. It isn’t necessary and I’ve told her this many times before, but she insists that she has to have time away from me or my life is in danger. Even though we don’t need the extra paycheck it is nice. Besides, it gives us a little more to save toward the day when we are both older and unable or unwilling to work any longer.

My wife and I met at college twenty-one years ago and dated for two years before we got married and started our family. Our ‘family’ isn’t as large as we had originally anticipated; we have a daughter who is now eighteen and freshly graduated from high school. When Niki was born, Barbara said hell no to any more children and five years later she insisted that I get a vasectomy. I didn’t want a vasectomy but my wife made it clear that there would be no more visits to the ‘well of love’ if I didn’t comply. Since Barbara is the de facto manager and overseer of that well of love, I gave in to her demand.

Barbara and I both grew up under strict parents and it was that background that guided the way we raised Niki. Long ago, when our daughter was still very young, my wife and I decided that we would pick our battles when it came to raising our daughter. That doesn’t mean she has the run of the house and can do pretty much what she wants; we do have rules and expectations and Niki understands this. She also understands that obedience and trust are proportionate and if she wants to keep our trust she has to keep our rules. Niki made excellent grades in school, she comes home from dates at or before the time she is expected back and she does her chores without giving us any trouble.

One of the battles we decided not to engage in – actually, it was Barbara who made that decision – was Niki’s choice of clothing. She prefers halter-tops that are a little more revealing than I’m comfortable with, and low-cut jeans. The tops are of different designs that, along with the jeans, reveal a good portion of her tummy. I might add that while her breasts are small, she doesn’t wear a bra and it’s seldom that her nipples aren’t somewhat enhanced for any male to see. She has a couple pair of low-cut jeans that have been turned into shorts and this really shows a good deal of her body.

Last summer Niki wanted a thong bathing suit. I put my foot down and Barbara took me into the bedroom for an ‘executive meeting.’ I hate those meetings because I seldom win and I didn’t win this argument, either. My wife’s reasoning for allowing Niki to wear a thong suit came down to trusting our daughter. My argument was that a thong suit – especially the bottom – bared her ass to anyone who wanted to see it. Then, without a pause, Barbara pointed out that Niki has been on birth control since she was sixteen and sexually active almost as long. Of course, since we have our own pool and it’s the only one that our daughter uses there would be no horny males staring at our little girl. Inevitably, I lost.

The net effect of my daughter’s choice of clothing is that Niki’s slender, suntanned body is nearly always on display, and that is the dilemma. I would be less than truthful if I didn’t admit that she has an effect on me. The fact is, my daughter is a very beautiful young woman and it’s difficult, even for me, not to notice her many attributes. That is why I was opposed to the clothes she wears: seeing my beautiful, young daughter in clothing that leaves little to the imagination summons images in my head that I didn’t need to see.

Not long ago, somewhere around the middle of June, I woke up around nine on a weekday morning. Barbara had left for work and wouldn’t be home until sometime after six. I grabbed a quick shower before heading to the kitchen for a cup of coffee. Once the first cup cleared away the cobwebs of sleep, I poured a second, grabbed the latest issue of a programming magazine I subscribe to and slipped through the patio door.

I’m not a big health nut; my wife insists that I eat healthy foods that taste like old cardboard, or worse, but I try to swim several laps around the pool each day. I set the coffee and magazine on the patio table, then eased into the shallow end and spent the next several minutes swimming from one end to the other and back. Aside from the fact that swimming is relaxing to me, it’s probably the one thing that has kept my weight down to a respectable 175 pounds.

Forty-five minutes later I was on my third cup of coffee, which would have cheesed my wife if she had known, and reading an interesting article on C++ when I heard the sliding glass patio door open. Niki slipped through with a cup of coffee and sat down at the table in the chair facing me. The position of the chair wasn’t across the table from me but sitting so that I could see much of my daughter’s body as she sat down.

“Good morning, daddy,” she smiled.

“Hey, little one,” I said, returning her smile. She was dressed in one of the bathing suits with the thong bottoms that she likes to wear and I quickly returned my attention to the magazine. “You going for a swim?”

“I thought I’d get in a couple of laps, then tan a little before it gets too hot.”

“Good idea.”

“How many cups of coffee have you had, daddy?” she asked.

I saw the playful grin on her face when I raised my eyes from the magazine. “”Are you a doctor?”

“You know it pisses mom off when you drink more than two.”

“Well, your mom isn’t here.” I shook my head and chuckled, then returned my attention to the magazine.

The black thong she was wearing was so skimpy that it didn’t leave much to the imagination. Niki was sitting with her legs slightly spread, which wasn’t a conscious position on her part, but it allowed me to see more than I should. The thin scrap of material that covered her puffy little pussy mound barely did the job. I saw, for just a brief second or two, how the thin material hugged her mound and outlined her lips.

The thing is, I like looking at Niki, yet it’s not something I want to get caught doing. Over the past year, after I lost the Battle of the Dress Code to my wife, I had fought another battle within myself. For months I had dealt with the guilt I felt because my daughter aroused me. Then one day it dawned on me that it wasn’t totally my fault. After all, I’m just a man and a beautiful, sexy female body will naturally turn me on. I came to the conclusion that I should not beat myself over the head over something I obviously have no control over. And it wasn’t like I was going to seduce my daughter, and she wasn’t about to hit on a man who is not only her father, but one who is also twenty-three years her senior.

Once I came to terms with my problem I began masturbating while looking at pictures of Niki. I have several photos of her on my hard drive that I look at when I’m at home alone. Some of them I’ve recently taken surreptitiously with a telephoto lens while she tanned by the pool. I sit in front of my computer and slowly stroke my cock while I look at her sexy body displayed on my monitor. As I sat trying hard not to look at the slender band aide that barely covered her small breasts and the small thong I knew I would be in front of my pc later stroking and looking at pictures of her.

“Come swim with me, daddy,” Niki said, standing up.

“No thanks,” I said. “I’ve already taken a dip.”

“It’s your loss, then.”

“That’s the spirit.”

When she turned and started walking toward the steps that led down into the water, I raised my eyes and gazed at her ass. Sitting there with the magazine in my lap to cover the inevitable erection I was about to get, I was glad that Barbara had won the thong argument. Niki’s small ass, hard and firm and well rounded, was dark from hours spent in the sun and I stared hungrily at it.

She stopped at the edge of the pool and dipped a sleek, beautiful foot into the water. Then, she walked down the steps into the shallow end and pulled her black hair behind her head, letting the long strands flow down her nut-brown back. I watched as my daughter gracefully launched her slender body into a shallow dive and began to swim to the other end of the pool.

After several laps, Niki climbed the ladder at the deep end and walked back to the shallow end where she sat down at the edge of the pool and dangled her pretty feet in the water. I stared at her profile, noticing every delicious curve and angle of her body and pretty face. A good fifteen minutes went by before she stood and walked back to the table and grabbed the towel.

“That was good,” she said.

“I’m happy you enjoyed yourself.”

“You should have joined me.” She draped the towel over her head and began to pat her damp hair with it.

“Too much water is bad for you,” I said as I stole another quick peek at her scantily clad pussy mound.

“Oh, bull!” she laughed, then popped me with the towel. “I’m going to get some breakfast. You want some?”

“Sure.”

“Oatmeal and toast?”

“If I must,” I sighed.

“You know what mom says.”

Niki took a couple of steps toward the patio door. As her left foot, still wet from the pool, touched a stone just in front of me and to the side, she slipped. I caught the slip from the corner of my left eye and reacted immediately, leaping to my feet and catching her just as she was about to go down. She screamed as her arms flailed to keep her balance. My heart was beating harder and faster than Barbara would have liked and I sucked in a huge gulp of air.

I still have no idea how it happened and probably never will but I caught Niki in a very ‘awkward’ way. When she started to fall I quickly snaked an arm around her back and tried to catch one of her legs with my left hand. The end result is that my hand settled squarely between her thighs. We both looked down at the same time and I nearly choked. Somehow the skimpy patch of black material had slipped to one side and my middle finger rested between her exposed pussy lips.

I could see her shaved mound clearly, as well as her pink lips. I just froze, unable to move an inch as I stared at my daughter’s most intimate place, my finger fitting snuggly into the soft groove between her lips. It was so beautiful that I almost groaned aloud. Then Niki looked up at me, her lovely blue eyes wide and startled as I quickly came back to reality.

“I-I’m s-so sorry,” I stammered, helping her to her feet.

“That’s ok, daddy,” she said, her voice trembling a little from the panic of a near fall.

Once she regained her balance, Niki stepped back a little and sucked in a nervous breath. Then her eyes dropped to my trunks and I watched as her pretty mouth opened wide. I looked down and, to my horror, saw that my cock had become erect. The tight trunks fit snuggly around the fat shaft and a portion of the head poked above the waistband.

“I…I’ll get breakfast,” she said, then turned and quickly entered the house.

Chapter Two

Niki and I talked as usual over our oatmeal and wheat toast but there was an obvious strain to our normal banter. Both of us were aware of what had happened; yet neither of us said a word about it. It had been an embarrassing event that had us both a little on edge. The truth is, though, that Niki had done nothing to be embarrassed about. She had simply had a near accident. I, on the other hand, had become aroused looking at and feeling her young, sweet pussy, and she had seen it – at least, the head.

Finally we were through with breakfast and I helped Niki clean up, and then headed to my office. Once I shut the door I knew what was going to happen. After my pc booted I immediately opened the folder I had hidden deep on my hard drive and brought up pictures I had taken of my daughter. I shoved my trunks to the floor and grabbed my cock that had become hard again. While I went through the photos I pumped my cock hard and fast and recalled what her pussy had looked like earlier, how it had felt on my finger that had rested between her beautiful puffy lips. It didn’t take long before I came harder than any time in my life. Ropes of thick white seed exploded from my cock and fell onto the floor at my feet.

I stayed in my office for the rest of the day and didn’t come out until a little after seven. I ate dinner with Barbara and Niki and we chatted at the table about our day’s events. Of course, Niki and I refrained from mentioning the incident by the pool but she did tell her mother about nearly falling. But there still seemed to be a thin trace of nervous tension between my daughter and I that thankfully my wife didn’t notice.

The next morning I changed my usual routine and took my coffee into my study. I wasn’t trying to be difficult with my daughter but I still felt horrible about what had happened. I suppose I just needed a little time to get over the shame of her knowing that touching her pussy had aroused me. So I slipped into my office with a thermos of coffee, turned on the pc and sat staring at the wall for several minutes. I came to the conclusion after two cups of strong coffee that I needed to be a man – be a dad – about what had happened and talk it over with Niki. That was the right thing to do assuming I could find the words.

There is a hard fast rule around our house that no one comes in my office when the door is closed. The reason for that rule is that sometimes I’m on a deadline to get someone’s website updated and interruptions can cause me to make a mistake. Clients, I’ve found, don’t like mistakes. There is one exception to the rule: my daughter. I don’t even think Barbara knows but there have been a few times when Niki has sent me a personal message via our chat service. And, as I was about to get up and go hunt for my daughter, I heard the soft chime that indicated I had a message. I looked at the screen and saw the user id: sweet_lil_niki.

Niki: Hi, daddy.

Me: Hey, baby. You ok?

Niki: Yeah. I saw your door closed and wondered if you’re all right.

Me: I’m fine.

Niki: I guess you’re working.

Me: Just looking at some requests.

There was a sudden pause, which sometimes happens when Niki and I chat online. I stared at the monitor for a moment and was about to send a message asking if she was still there when a new message popped onto the screen.

Niki: I’m sorry about what happened yesterday, daddy.

I sighed. I could see her sitting at her desk in her room agonizing over yesterday’s events. The fact is I should have talked to her yesterday instead of feeling sorry for myself because I was embarrassed.

Me: You have nothing to be sorry for, baby. It wasn’t your fault you slipped.

Niki: I’m just a klutz lol.

Me: You are not a klutz.

Niki: I should have listened to you. If I had been wearing something more sensible then your finger wouldn’t have ended up where…well you know.

I started typing, and then reread my message. My finger hovered above the mouse as I debated sending it. Was it too much?

Me: Maybe, but you wouldn’t have looked as good in something sensible.

There was a slight pause, then:

Niki: Do you really like my swimsuits? I mean, I know there isn’t much to them but I thought you didn’t like thongs.

I decided to be truthful.

Me: The reason I didn’t want you wearing thongs was that you are a very beautiful young woman. What happened yesterday wasn’t your fault but you saw what it did to me lol.

Niki: Yeah. I saw. Can I tell you something?”

Me: Sure.

Niki: I know that seeing me, well, that way and touching me aroused you. I’m really flattered, daddy.

I stared at the screen for a long moment. Maybe I’m just naturally suspicious but I wondered if there was a meaning in what she said about being flattered.

Me: Really?

Niki: Yeah lol.

Me: I’m just glad you aren’t disappointed in me.

Niki: Why would I be disappointed in you? What happened yesterday could have happened to anybody.

Me: Well, it happened to me and I guess it kind of embarrassed me.

Niki: I was kind of shocked, too lol.

Me: Lol.

Niki: Can I ask another question?

Me: Yup.

Niki: How big is it?

I really do think my mouth fell open when she asked that question, and I knew what she meant. I had two choices at that moment: I could have told my daughter that this was not the kind of conversation fathers and daughters engage in. It would have been a prissy response but it would have been the responsible thing for me to do. The other response would be to tell my daughter the size of my cock and possibly start something we might regret.

I positioned my fingers over the keyboard. My hands trembled and my pulse raced as I thought about my answer. Masturbating and looking at pictures of Niki fully dressed had been wrong, but no one had gotten hurt. And, I reasoned, as long as there was no physical contact between us then a little cyber chat shouldn’t be a problem, assuming that was where this was leading.

Me: Eight-inches.

Niki: Wow! I’m not sure if I’ve ever had a cock that big.

Niki and I have always been upfront with each other. I don’t think the two of us have ever had any secrets but our chat dialogue was becoming very frank, more so than ever before. I don’t think I’ve ever heard her say the word cock, or penis, for that matter. And we’ve never discussed sex; that’s always been Barbara’s department. Even though I knew that I was on very slippery and dangerous ground, I didn’t care. I decided to take it further.

Me: How many cocks have you had?

Niki: I don’t know. Maybe a four or five.

I could hardly breathe as I read her reply.

Me: Did you like them?

Niki: Yeah.

Me: Have you ever sucked a cock?

Niki: Oh, yeah! ((((Giggles)))).

I was hard by this time. The image of my beautiful daughter’s face with a cock crammed deep into her mouth came to mind and I groaned loudly. I quickly shrugged out of my tee shirt, then shoved my kaki shorts and boxers down to my feet and kicked them off.

Niki: And I swallow.

Me: <<<<<Groans…You’re killing me, baby!

Niki: Are you hard, Daddy?

Me: Very hard. Are you wet?

Niki: Yesssss!

I had known it would happen. I was now out of control. I couldn’t believe I was having cyber sex with my eighteen-year-old daughter. I’ve had cyber sex a couple of times before but it had been with faceless women, who probably lived a thousand miles away from me. Yet, this was the hottest cyber sex I had experienced and I knew why. It was the taboo thing: It was my daughter that I was chatting dirty with while I masturbated.

Me: I’m jacking off, Niki.

Niki: I have two fingers in my pussy, daddy, and I’m rubbing my clit.

Me: Does it feel good?

Niki: Yesssss!

I brought up a close up of Niki’s face that filled the screen of my monitor and stared at her while I pumped my cock. In the back of my mind a voice told me that what I was doing was wrong but I didn’t care at that moment.

Niki: Do you shoot lots of cum, daddy?

Me: Yes, baby. It’s thick and white, too.

Niki: Oh, daddy!

Me: Are you naked?

Niki: Yes. Are you?

Me: Oh, yeah!

As I sat at my computer I could visualize my daughter sitting at her desk upstairs, her slender body naked and legs spread wide while she strummed her wet pussy with her slender, soft fingers. The image of her in my mind’s eye fueled the fires of lust in me and I realized I wouldn’t be able to hold off much longer.

Me: I’m looking at your pic, Niki.

Niki: Which one?

Me: A close up of your face that I took a couple of weeks ago. It fills my screen.

Niki: I don’t remember it, daddy.

I told her then about the pictures that I’ve been taking of her lately. It’s funny how honest we become when we’re aroused. Maybe that’s the reason spies always shunned sexual situations!

Niki: That is so hot!

Me: You’re hot, baby!

Niki: Are you gonna cum looking at my face?

Me: Yes!

Niki: Fuck! I’m gonna cum…daddyyyyy…

Maybe two seconds after that last message appeared on my monitor and my cock exploded. I could see my sexy naked daughter writhing and bucking in her chair as she climaxed. I could feel every muscle in my body straining as I tensed and watched thick, white ropes of seed jet from the head of my cock. It was incredible!

Niki: I came, daddy. I can’t believe that I just had cyber sex with you!

Me: Me, too, baby. I came so hard that I have a hell of a mess to clean up.

Niki: Get it cleaned up before mom sees it LMAO.

Me: Don’t worry.

Niki and I chatted for several more minutes before she signed off. I sat at my desk wondering what I had just done. Curiously, I didn’t seem to have the feelings of guilt and shame I thought I would have after what we had done. But, though I knew there was really no way to dress it up and make it look right, I finally consoled myself with the fact that we hadn’t actually done anything more than chat. Although it had been cyber sex, something we shouldn’t have done, it still seemed less than inappropriate.

Later that evening after I finished work for the day I ate dinner with Barbara and Niki. Unlike the night before, my daughter and I weren’t as strained and uncomfortable with each other. Occasionally, while I ate, I looked across the table at Niki and saw the ghost of a smile on her pretty face. When she looked back at me I could see a hint of flirtation in her pretty eyes. And as I lay in bed later I hoped I hadn’t started something that I would later regret.

Chapter Three

I must have slept badly because I didn’t roll out of bed the following morning until a little past ten. I remembered as I sat on the edge of my bed that I had lain awake for a long time remembering what had happened earlier with my daughter and wondering if I should put a stop to it. But, as I stood in a hot shower a few minutes later, the incredible arousal I felt while cyber chatting with Niki came back, and I knew it would be impossible to stop it. Not as long as she wanted to continue cyber chatting with me.

By the time I grabbed a cup of coffee and stepped outside, Niki was already sitting at the edge of the water. She looked up and smiled sweetly as I sat down at the table. I watched her walk from the pool to the chair that she had draped a towel across, my eyes unwavering as I drank in the bronze beauty of her skin. Since the chat the day before I saw no need to hide my obvious interest in her body, though I was still careful. Even though my daughter’s sexy body aroused me more than I could express, I still thought it might be a bad idea to take it to another level. What we had done in chat was not quite innocent but it wasn’t destructive, either, so I looked away after a decent peek.

“Hi, daddy,” she grinned. “You’re up later than usual.”

“And you’re up earlier than usual,” I winked.

She shrugged and laughed. “That’s because I slept good last night.”

“Well, I didn’t,” I chuckled.

“I hope it wasn’t because of something bad,” she said. There was a trace of alarm in her voice and I realized the meaning behind it. I’m sure that Niki was worried that I might have had second thoughts about what we’d done the day before.

“Oh, no,” I quickly assured her. “Just tossed and turned for awhile. Nothing to be worried about.”

“Good.”

Niki covered her head with the towel and began to gently pat the excess water from her hair. I thought I knew the reason for doing that when a movement caught my attention and I saw that she had spread her legs a little. My daughter had never done anything like that before and I was tempted to slide a hand slowly along the inside of her silky smooth thighs until my fingers touched the slender strip of fabric covering her pussy.

Even though I was sure that the movement wasn’t unconscious on her part, I restrained myself. The fact is, my daughter may have spread her legs without being totally conscious of what she was doing and any move on my part might have been a little awkward for both of us. Just because we had cyber chatted didn’t necessarily mean she wanted me to touch her, which was something I wasn’t ready for. Chatting dirty is one thing but taking it to another level…

“I left breakfast for you on the kitchen table,” she said dropping the towel on the table. “It’s probably cold by now.”

“Oatmeal and toast?”

She grinned. “Cream of Wheat and toast.”

“Yum.”

“Now, daddy,” she scolded me playfully. “Mom and I want to keep you around for a long time.”

“Thanks, baby,” I smiled.

Not more than five seconds later, Niki dropped her eyes casually, and then looked quickly to one side. Being the suspicious sort that I am I couldn’t help wondering if she had looked at my crotch. Minutes later as we talked I saw her eyes drop in the direction of my crotch several times. It was clear that she was looking at the bulge my soft cock made in the tight trunks I was wearing. Knowing this it wasn’t long before I had an erection.

When Niki saw my erection she looked up at me and smiled. Then, when I blatantly lowered my gaze to the thin strip of thong panties covering her pussy, my daughter spread her legs a little further. I don’t know that spreading her legs had been an invitation but she had definitely caught my attention. A few minutes later when I lowered my gaze for another brief look at her thong-covered pussy, I saw a dark stain growing. Niki was wet! I felt the blood rush from my head and my breathing turn shallow.

Neither of us commented on my erection or the wet spot growing at the crotch of her thong. We just sat facing each other, occasionally looking between the other’s legs. Both of us were aware that we were aroused. Strangely enough, being aware and not doing anything was more erotic than if we had suddenly flung ourselves into each other’s arms. And I still wasn’t ready to make that move toward my daughter, nor was I bold enough. For now, a little innocent chat and peeking was enough for me.

“I’m gonna get a quick shower, daddy,” Niki said finally. I heard the slight hint of lust in her voice as she stood up. “I’ll warm your breakfast first.”

“Thanks, baby.” I was afraid to speak because I had known my voice would also reveal my lust. But, then, she was already aware of that from looking at the hard bulge in my trunks.

Niki bent down and kissed me, touching her soft lips to one corner of my mouth and letting it linger a little longer than normal. She had never done that before and I could feel the sudden twitching in my bathing suit. I turned my head and watched her walk back inside the house, her cute ass moving seductively as she walked. I sucked in a deep breath and let it out slowly.

I waited a few minutes for my erection to soften before going in. Niki had my breakfast warmed and on the table and was upstairs by the time I sat down to eat. I hurried through my meal wanting to get into my study. I wasn’t certain she would come on line again today but it seemed possible. Especially since we had both watched each other become aroused out on the patio.

When I finally got my pc booted and online, I saw that I had email. There were several pieces of mail, but the first email, the one sent last, was from my daughter. The entry in the subject line said, “For You Daddy.” The body of the letter was short: “I made these last night and finally found the courage to send. I hope you don’t get mad.”

I was intrigued, but when I saw that the two attachments were graphics files, I knew what I was about to open. I didn’t need a degree from the Sherlock Holmes Course in Investigation to know what I was about to see. With a trembling hand, I guided the mouse pointer to the first jpeg file and clicked.

The first picture was of Niki standing in her bedroom wearing just a pair of thong panties. Her small breasts were exposed and I stared at her small, tanned tits and hard nipples with wide, lust-filled eyes. The picture was large and I had to scroll down to see her panty thong that she had pushed down in front. It was a tease shot and didn’t quite reveal her pink pussy lips.

I clicked on the second image and gasped. Niki was on all fours facing away from her digital camera, her pussy and tight little asshole clearly exposed. The pink soles of her cute feet were closest to the camera and I stared them hungrily, wanting to kiss her pretty feet and suck her sexy toes into my mouth.

I brought up Niki’s address from my address file, and then clicked on attachments. I opened a file on my hard drive and clicked on an image file I have of my cock. A few times, while cyber chatting with women, I have sent them a picture of my hard dick. I clicked on a second picture that showed my cock semi hard, the head resting on the sink counter in the bathroom near a puddle of thick, white cum. Then I hit send. Suddenly, a couple of minutes later, the soft chime that let me know I have a chat message startled me.

Niki: Hi, daddy.

Me: Hi back, baby.

Niki: I just got your email.

I paused a moment. My hands trembled as my pulse raced.

Me: Did you like?

Niki: I love it! Oh, daddy, I love the pic with your cum!

Me: And I love the pics you made for me. I can’t believe my little girl is so grown up.

Niki: My little pussy is so hot and wet looking at your pics. I’m gonna look at them and rub my clit and cum.

I started to write that I wished I could be there to see it but that was taking it a little too far. It was better to leave things the way they were. At least, for the time being.

Me: Look at daddy’s cum, baby. It’s the same seed that daddy shot in mommy’s pussy to make you.

Niki: Oh, daddy! That’s so hot!

Me: I’ gonna cum looking at your pussy. And your asshole is so beautiful!

Niki: (((Blushes)))

Niki: I’m about to cum a second time, daddy!

Me: Baby…

I came hard. Knowing that my little girl had cum looking at pics of my cock was all it took to push me over the edge into the biggest orgasm of my life. I couldn’t believe that my daughter and I were trading naked pictures and chatting dirty on line. I could hardly believe that Niki had made me cum so hard.

I remained in my study the rest of the day working on the design of a new account for a local manufacturing firm that I hoped to get. I made a lot of progress but my efforts were impeded somewhat by the images of Niki’s nude body floating around inside of my head. The chat we’d had over the past two days, the wicked moments we spent on the patio that morning and the graphic images we had shared, were so incredible that I could hardly contain myself. Even so, I knew my resolve was weakening with each delicious incident.

Chapter Four

The next few days or so were pretty much a repeat, yet each one was just as erotic and mind numbing as the others. The chat between us continued to be steamy, pushing us closer to circumstances that seemed predestined. I couldn’t get my daughter out of my head and I looked forward to each wild, unbridled cyber chat. I looked forward to looking at her pictures; by the fourth day Niki had taken and sent me more than two-dozen photographs of her in a variety of captivating nude poses.

The truth is, I was afraid. I knew where we were heading and I had also realized that my resolve to take care that nothing other than a little harmless chat and picture viewing happened between us, was nearly exhausted. I had come to that point where I really wanted my daughter. I wanted to make love to her, touch her naked, soft skin and taste every part of my sweet Niki in places I only dreamed about. In part, the fear I had was in knowing that she could very well turn me down. I didn’t want to be rejected by my daughter.

The larger fear, though, was something more complex and troubling. It didn’t take much thought to realize that once I passed that point of no return, once I pushed my cock into my daughter’s pussy, our relationship would irrevocably be changed forever. Biologically, Niki would still be my daughter but the act of making love would change the psychological makeup of our personal relationship. We would also become lovers and I just didn’t know how that change would affect us. Would I lose her because of a few minutes of lust?

In any event, the desire and need building deep within me for my daughter was out of control. Looking back I can see that I really had no way out. I was already passed that point of no return without the actual act that would consummate all that we had done. The events over the past several days were coming together and it was only a matter of time before Niki and I made that last and final step.

On a Thursday morning about a week and a half after Niki’s near accident on the patio, I was back at the table with my customary cup of coffee and a new software magazine. Niki slipped through the sliding glass door twenty minutes later, wearing a red thong suit and her long dark hair tied in a loose ponytail. She draped a towel over the back of a chair and sat down facing me.

“No coffee this morning?” I asked with arched brow as I glanced at the glass of orange juice she sat on the table.

“I’ve been up for the last two hours, daddy,” she said. “I already drank my allotted cup of coffee and had my morning swim.”

I nodded. “I didn’t finish work until after midnight last night or I would have been here sooner.”

“Poor daddy,” she grinned.

“I like your swimsuit.” I said after a moment’s pause.

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

Up to this point I had made no comments about Niki’s bathing suits. The brazen looks we had given each other, staring at one another’s crotch, had all be done wordlessly. I don’t think either of us uttered a word during those early morning stare fests. But I had finally come to the conclusion, while standing in the shower earlier, that I wanted to do more than just look. I wasn’t exactly sure what I wanted to do or how I would go about it, but I thought maybe an explicit comment might help get things rolling in a new direction. And while my initial attempt wasn’t exactly considered explicit, it was a start.

The thing is, Niki and I had been very comfortable speaking our minds in chat, saying all manner of lurid things to each other. We had traded nude pictures, had masturbated while chatting and had made each other orgasm. But, face-to-face, we weren’t as gregarious. Sitting together like this it was as though we were afraid to open our mouths and utter the things our desires commanded. This day, though, I was determined to change all of that.

“What do you like about it?” Niki’s face and tone of voice was softly challenging as she looked at me.

“I like the way it fits your body,” I said evenly.

“There isn’t much of it, you know.”

I nodded. I knew the correct answer if I wanted to take this further. “That’s what I like.”

“Do you like looking at me, daddy?”

“Yes, I do.” I nodded slowly, locking eyes with my daughter. Niki obviously wanted the same thing I did. Her words were arousing, stimulating and bold. She was going along to this next level because she wanted to and I could feel my cock begin to twitch. “I love looking at your body, baby.”

Niki, with her pretty eyes on me, slowly spread her long legs. It was a silent invitation to look at her thighs, look at the scantily covered pussy mound between her sexy legs. I let my eyes rake slowly up and down her legs and across the puffy mound that the tight fitting thong barely covered. I raised my eyes back to her face and saw the slight quiver of her bottom lip.

“Spread your legs wider, baby,” I said softly.

“Ok, daddy.” Niki’s voice was soft and low, barely audible, and I watched as she spread her legs wider, stretching the fabric across her pussy.

In response I took the magazine that had been lying on my lap, covering the bulge in my trunks that my erect cock had caused and tossed it on the table. Her eyes dropped to my bulge and I saw the tip of Niki’s pink tongue dart from her mouth and moisten her dry lips. Her eyes were glossy with lust and desire; her legs trembled as she sat staring at the hard bulge in my bathing trunks and I thought I heard a tiny groan come from her mouth.

“Do you like this, daddy?”

“I love it, baby.” My voice shook so bad that I could hardly speak.

I pressed a hand to my cock and began rubbing it slowly through the fabric of my bathing suit. Niki dropped her gaze, as I pressed down hard at the base making the bulge more distinct and outlining my hard cock for her to see. She pressed a long, slender finger to her crotch and rubbed up and down slowly while she watched me. We sat this way for a few minutes as our desire for one another built.

Then, without thinking about it, I left my chair and knelt between Niki’s spread legs. Our eyes met and we stared for a long moment without speaking. I could see the invitation in her eyes, the burning need to be touched as my trembling hands moved slowly from her knees to her thighs. I leaned forward and pressed my face against the crotch of her thong and breathed deeply. I could feel the heat from her pussy and smell the delightful aroma of her arousal.

“Do you want to do this, baby?”

“Yes, daddy.” Niki touched my face with her hand and I kissed the palm of one. “Take me to my bedroom.”

I scooped my daughter into my arms and carried her upstairs to her room. We undressed each other slowly, our hands trembling with passion as we dropped each piece of clothing on the floor at the foot of her bed. Niki backed away from me while I stared hungrily at her body and crawled backward on her bed, spreading her long, slender legs wide for me. Her eyes invited me to experience her most secret of places and I slipped between her legs with a hunger in my belly.

Perhaps it was the emotions within me that guided me at that moment but touching my daughter’s thighs, so soft and smooth to the pads of my fingers, was exhilarating. These were thighs that I had no right to touch, to lust for, yet my daughter had willingly given me permission. I kissed her thighs, nuzzling them gently with my lips and tasting them with my tongue.

A slender, two-inch tendril of dark, satiny hair crept luxuriously from the wet, pink lips of her pussy. I touched my lips to the strip of pubic hair and felt the softness as the velvety strands caressed me. It was unbelievably incredible. The feel of Niki’s pussy hair on my lips and nose ignited a level of excitement in me that I hadn’t felt since I was a young boy.

Niki cried out softly when I began to lick the soft puffy mound of her pussy. I took my time; there was no hurry because I wanted to taste and feel as much of my sexy daughter as possible. I wanted to explore everything that was my daughter…every inch of skin and part of her sexy young body. When I finally glanced up over her tummy I saw the look in her eyes, pleading to be loved in a very special way that only a lover could do.

“Daddy…”

Her voice was a sharp gasp of air as she felt my tongue slip between her pink lips and touch her sex-inflamed clit. I reveled in the taste of Niki, the feel of her slippery pussy on my tongue. The way her soft hands touched my face, the caress of her palms on my skin and her fingers combing through my hair as she watched me feast on her little-girl cunny, was more delightful than I could have imagined in all of my fantasies.

I slipped a finger inside of Niki, working it in slowly while I continued to bathe her burning pussy with my hungry tongue. A series of tiny gasps came from her mouth when I began pumping my finger into her pussy. She tasted so good that I didn’t want to stop; an eternity could have passed us by and I wouldn’t have been the wiser. Niki cried out slowly when I slipped a second finger into her scorching hot pussy.

“Yes, daddy! Oh, it feels so good!”

I pumped my fingers in and out of her while my tongue teased and savored my daughter’s delightful womanhood. Her hips began to rock slowly as she groaned with pleasure. Her little cunny moved against my mouth, humping me as her legs tightened against my face. I felt the silky smoothness of her thighs pressing my face, imprisoning me in the most wonderful, erotic vise-like grip I’d ever known.

My passions had built to an unstoppable frenzy and my tongue and lips started to devour my daughter’s pussy. She grasped my head and pulled it tightly between her legs while her hips began to buck and writhe. Niki was beyond restraint, her young body spinning out of control toward the vortex of her orgasm. I ate her with an obsessive enthusiasm, desperately needing to bring my little girl to that place of unbridled completion.

“I’m gonna cum, daddy!” she cried out as I pulled my fingers from her pussy.

Nicole screamed at the moment she bathed my face with cum. It was incredible! Forceful and powerfully, Niki’s pussy drenched my face as she came. Her fingers twisted in my hair and her soft thighs squeezed my face firmly while her pussy jerked and shuddered with an overwhelming orgasm. I groaned into her bucking pussy as I savored the taste of her cum.

Niki’s orgasm finally abated and her thighs released my face as she slowly spread her legs again. I looked over her heaving breasts into her face and saw the look of utter contentment. A beautiful smile lightened her face as she stared at me. Then, without speaking, she reached her hands to me and urged me up further between her legs. When my face hovered a few inches above my daughter and our lips were only a few inches apart, she pulled me down into a long, wondrous kiss.

The slow parting of her lips on mine, the warm, wet feel of her mouth as I gently pushed my tongue inside, was intense. For the first time in my life that I could remember I kept my eyes open, and looking deep into Niki’s beautiful eyes was breathtaking. We kissed with a slow eagerness, our tongues touching and exploring. Niki’s long fingers dug into my back as she slowly caressed the backs of my legs with her soft feet.

“This is the first time we’ve kissed as lovers, daddy.”

“I know.” My voice was low and husky, my breathing shallow and tremulous. “But I like it.”

“So do I.” She smiled. “Did you think we would be here like this when we were chatting?”

I shook my head. “It didn’t seem possible.”

“Are you glad?” Niki’s eyes and voice mirrored an uncertainty as she gently bit her bottom lip.

“Yeah. I’m very glad, baby.”

“I think I knew I wanted you this way the morning I nearly had that accident and your finger ended up on my pussy. I don’t know why but it made me so hot.”

“It made me hot, too, baby.”

We kissed again, this time with more intensity, more passion. Niki’s hands moved slowly down my back and cupped my ass cheeks. Her grip tightened and she squeezed me hard. I could feel her long nails digging into the soft flesh of my ass. Her delightful soft feet continued to caress the back of my legs, moving slowly up and down with a maddening pleasure that sent shivers of excitement deep into my belly.

“Will you fuck me, daddy?” she asked in that wonderful little-girl voice.

I paused a moment and stared into her eyes. “Are you sure, Niki?”

She nodded and smiled. “I’m sure.”

Niki reached between us and gently grasped my cock in one hand, then slowly moved the big head up and down between her wet, slippery pussy lips. Looking into her eyes, feeling her soft fingers wrapped around the hard shaft of my cock and the sensation of her drenched, velvety smooth lips on it, made me nearly delirious with desire. Then, without a word, my daughter positioned my engorged member at the entrance to her womanhood.

“Now, daddy,” she said softly as she bit her bottom lip. “Please…”

I nodded and swallowed hard. The truth is I couldn’t have refused my little girl at that moment. I wanted what she wanted...to complete us by joining our bodies in a ritual as old as the ages. The notion that taking this new relationship to that last and final level was gone, as I gently pushed my cock into my little girl’s pussy. As Niki’s lips spread to accommodate me, I knew that I had reached that point of no return.

I can’t even begin to explain the sensations that inundated me at that moment. We gasped simultaneously and my brain whirled with the breathtaking feel of her pussy. It was as though Niki’s pussy was lined in satin; the softness of my daughter’s womanhood, as I plunged slowly and deeply into her, was incredible. Her slender thighs tightened against me as she groaned long and loud.

I began to rock my hips slowly, evenly, thrusting in and out of my daughter as our lips met again. I’ve always been a kisser, enjoying the feel of a woman’s lips on mine, the feel of her tongue in my mouth. The taste of Niki’s tongue on mine was unbelievably fantastic. The way her face twisted gently as we kissed, the tiny grunts and groans of pleasure that escaped into my mouth, were all incredibly erotic.

“Fuck me, daddy!” she gasped softly. “Don’t stop fucking me!”

“Oh, baby, I don’t think I could if I wanted to!” I tried a manly chuckle but the sound came out rather strained.

Niki grinned. “Do you like my little-girl pussy?”

“I love it!”

“I tried to imagine what your cock would feel like in me when you first sent me a picture of it.” She kissed the tip of my nose and smiled. “The way you feel in me is better than anything I could have imagined.”

“I’m glad you like it, baby, because being inside of you is euphoric.”

Niki’s expression changed and became a mask of pure unbridled lust. “Fuck me harder, daddy! Make me feel your gorgeous dick in me!”

I pulled my cock from her pussy until only the head remained snugly between her wet, glistening lips, then shoved it back in, hard and fast. She cried out with pleasure and tightened the grip of her legs around my waist. Niki met my hard, fast thrusts, shoving her pussy up against me with the same relentless desire. Our movements became intense and fierce as our passions continued to build.

“That’s the way I like it, daddy!” she cried out. “Oh, yeah! I can feel your big balls slapping my ass!”

“They’re filled with cum, baby! Do you want my seed in your pussy?”

“Yes!”

“I can’t hold off much longer!” I warned.

“Don’t hold off, daddy!” Niki’s voice was urgent, pleading, and her eyes wide with desire. “Shoot your cum in me!”

At that moment a sound caught my attention and I glanced toward the door. Standing in the door, her eyes wide with surprise, was my wife. I stared at Barbara in horror as I continued to pound my daughter’s pussy with my hard cock. Most surprising to me was the fact that I couldn’t stop. I was beyond control and there was simply no way I could have stopped fucking Niki. I heard a soft gasp and saw from the corner of one eye that my daughter was aware her mother was standing in the doorway.

Maybe there is a bit of the exhibitionist in me because I locked eyes with Barbara and continued to slam Niki’s pussy hard and fast. I felt the beginning of a powerful orgasm building quickly and realized I really didn’t have long before I came inside of my daughter. And, for some perverse reason that was guided by lust, I wanted to look in my wife’s eyes when I emptied my balls inside of our daughter.

I groaned loudly as I came hard, my eyes never leaving my wife’s face. The second the first rope of cum splashed into Niki, she screamed as her pussy shuddered violently with a powerful orgasm. We came together, our bodies writhing, our mouths emitting harsh, guttural groans. For just a moment, my eyes closed with the overwhelming sensations. When I opened my eyes, Barbara was gone from the door.

Chapter Five

Niki and I took a shower together after our orgasms finally abated and released us from their powerful grip. Barbara had left the house and neither of us knew where she went. Thirty minutes after my wife turned and left the house, my daughter and I were in the den waiting for her to return. It wasn’t easy waiting for what I knew would be one hell of a storm.

I couldn’t blame Barbara for being angry. She had just walked in and caught her husband between her daughter’s spread legs as he pounded her young pussy with his cock. What woman wouldn’t be mad? It’s a wonder that my wife hadn’t throw a huge fit, and then slammed me over the head with a lamp. And, as I sat in my recliner while the silence and tension grew heavier, I realized that Barbara could be out causing all sorts of trouble for me.

Since Niki was over eighteen she was old enough to fuck. However, fucking me was not only considered immoral by most, it was also against the law. My reputation would be destroyed and I would most likely lose all of my clients. The potential for the damage that would do Niki was my biggest concern. She would undoubtedly end up the butt of some very cruel jokes among her friends.

“Don’t worry, daddy,” Niki said softly, breaking the heavy silence. Then, as if she were reading my mind, she said, “I don’t think mom will do anything.”

“She was pretty pissed, baby,” I said with a deep sigh.

“Yeah, I know, but she isn’t vindictive.”

“I’m just worried about her.”

“Me, too, but she’ll be ok.”

I was worried about Barbara. It’s hard to explain and probably harder for others to grasp, but I do love my wife. In spite of what happened between Niki and I that day, Barbara was the most important person in my life. It sounds a little self-serving to admit I was worried, especially in view of the extraordinary circumstances, but I was filled with a terrible panic that she had gone out and gotten involved in an accident. If that happened, I would never be able to forgive myself because I would have been the cause.

We finally heard the door open a little after six and Niki and I sat in silence waiting for Barbara to walk into the room. She would certainly want an explanation and I was prepared to explain my miserable conduct. It would be humiliating but I had crossed a line that I should have stayed away from. I didn’t and now I owed her more than an explanation: I owed her an apology for my wretched behavior. And, if she declined to accept my apology, then there was no one to blame but myself.

We heard the faint click of Barbara’s heels on the tiled entranceway heading in the direction of the stairs. After a few minutes I walked upstairs to our room. The sound of the shower came from the master bathroom and I turned around and returned to the den. She would be down soon.

Twenty long minutes passed before Barbara, fresh from the shower with her short, dark hair still damp, walked into the den. She hadn’t bothered to dress; the white terry cloth bathrobe was loosely tied at her waist. She stopped in the center of the room. Niki and I sat staring at her, waiting for her to speak. I could see that a thousand emotions boiled within Barbara as she looked from me to our daughter and back. The expression on her face didn’t look promising.

“In case anyone is interested,” she said after a long wait. “I didn’t run out and call the police or shout from the rooftop that I caught my husband fucking our teenage daughter.”

“Barbara – ”

“I went to a bar, Mike, and had a few stiff drinks,” she interrupted. “I sat in the bar and thought about it and I can’t for the life of me comprehend what I witnessed here today. I came home early hoping the three of us could take in a movie or do something interesting together. It seems I was a little late.”

“Mom – ”

“Hush, Niki,” Barbara said softly as she turned to our daughter. Although her voice was soft, I could hear the unquestionable anger in her tone. “This is between your father and I.”

“Excuse me,” Niki said as she unfolded her legs and started to stand. “In case you didn’t notice I was in the room, too. How dare you treat me like a child, mother. I’m just as much to blame as daddy, probably more so, and I will not have you treat me this way.”

Oh, shit! One pissed off female is bad enough, but two equally pissed females in the same room had the same affect as tossing a bucket of gunpowder on a bonfire. I could see my daughter’s eyes blazing with defiance, and the expression of quiet fury on Barbara’s face spelled deep trouble. I knew I had to get the situation under control because it looked as though everything was quickly heading south.

“Stop it, both of you.” I looked at my wife, then at Niki. Silence settled onto the room as thick as an old wet army blanket. “Let’s not fight.”

“Then, Mike, please explain why.”

I sighed. Over the next thirty minutes, Niki and I told Barbara the whole story, starting with the near accident on the patio and ending with what my wife had witnessed in Niki’s room. We told her of the chat cyber we had engaged in, the trading of pictures and the mutual masturbation we had both shared. It seems rather cold to give my wife all of the lurid details but holding back would have been wrong. She had asked for the truth and I gave it to her the best way I could. I was indeed humiliated as I recounted the past several days but I owed her the truth.

“Look at Niki,” I said finally after the tale was old. “How could anyone resist her?”

“You’re her father, Mike.”

“And, I’m a man,” I replied evenly.

Suddenly, Niki surprised me. She stood and walked to where Barbara still stood, then stepped behind her mother and wrapped her slender arms around her. I thought at that moment that Niki was wasting her time if she intended to console Barbara with a hug. That generally worked when she was a little girl, but this was different. Niki hadn’t just broke a dish or made some other little-girl mistake. A hug was not going to suffice this time.

“You are so beautiful, mom,” she said softly.

“Niki…please, I’m really not in the mood,” Barbara began as she closed her eyes briefly. I could see the hint of impatience on her face.

“Don’t be angry, mom.”

“Niki, if you could just understand – ”

“Shhhhh.”

All at once, Niki’s hands moved, and before Barbara could react, our daughter untied the sash and removed the robe. Without being able to see my face, I knew my eyes were as big as silver dollars and my mouth hung open wide enough to park my right foot in it.

“Niki!” Barbara exclaimed with surprise. She stepped forward, her bare breasts swinging with her sudden movement. She looked at me for help and understanding but I think she saw in my face that I was just as bewildered as she was.

“Please, mom,” Niki said as she stepped forward and wrapped her arms lightly around her mother again. I heard the unmistakable tone of desire in my daughter’s voice and I sucked in a huge gulp of air. Then, Niki’s hands were suddenly cupping Barbara’s breasts.

“Niki, dear.” Barbara was unable to move, her brain obviously working hard to understand what was happening. “You can’t do this. I won’t let you.”

“Your breasts are magnificent,” Niki crooned softly into her mother’s neck.

From where I sat, I could see my wife’s nipples quickly becoming hard as our daughter’s long, slender fingers teased them. Except for the pair of yellow panties, my wife was nude. Her legs, as long and shapely as Niki’s, trembled while our daughter slowly loved my wife’s hard nipples with her fingers.

“Stop this, Niki,” Barbara said. “Stop this immediately.”

I can’t say why my wife didn’t move from Niki’s grasp. She was certainly able to do so physically. But she stood without moving an inch as Niki’s hands continued to fondle her breasts. It’s a psychology that I can’t begin to comprehend and I doubt that Barbara would ever be able to explain it. But I think she didn’t move because down deep inside my wife wanted what Niki was doing to her.

Niki slowly slid a hand down over her mother’s tummy, and then pushed it inside the yellow panties. The expression on Barbara’s face was one of panic as she stared at me with wide eyes. I sat in my recliner, my cock hard and tenting my shorts, as I watched the unbelievable episode unfold before me. I’ve often thought it would be so very stimulating to watch another woman eat my wife’s pussy, then witness Barbara return the favor, but to see my wife and daughter was so indescribably hot that I could hardly breathe.

“Your pussy is wet, mommy,” Niki observed softly.

“Niki, please, don’t do this.”

“You know you want it, mommy.” Niki’s soft voice, the light, gentle kisses she planted on her mother’s neck as her hand moved slowly inside of the yellow panties, was breathtaking. “Your pussy tells me that you want me to touch you.”

“You’re my daughter, Niki,” Barbara moaned. “This is so wrong.”

Suddenly Barbara cried out softly. I could see, even though my wife still had her panties on, that Niki had slipped a finger into her mother’s pussy. I watched with a sexual fascination as our daughter slowly pumped Barbara’s pussy with her finger. My wife’s legs began to tremble more, shaking almost violently and I was afraid she would collapse onto the floor.

“You like it, don’t you, mommy?”

“Oh!”

Niki moved her mouth close to Barbara’s right ear and whispered softly, “You want me to eat your pussy, don’t you?”

“I…oh, please, Niki!”

“You want to feel my tongue on your hot clit?”

“Please, Niki!” Barbara cried out. “Do whatever you want! Just put this fire out!”

Just like that my wife succumbed to our sexy daughter’s sensual passion. I watched with wide, lustful eyes as Niki pulled her mother’s panties off and had her lie down on the floor. My wife’s pussy, so familiar to me, was exposed and I couldn’t take my eyes off of it. So puffy, the mound clean shaven, her lips a ruby red and glistening wetly with her steamy juices. As I stared at the two women, Niki moved beside her mother and kissed her gently, tenderly. Barbara’s lips parted and took our daughter’s tongue deep into her mouth and I watched it all with a wild excitement.

I stripped from my shorts and boxers. I grabbed my hard cock in one hand and moved down to where my wife and daughter lay together, their lips mashing together with hot desire, their hands grasping, clutching, caressing and exploring. Niki kissed her mother’s face, her neck and finally her lips settled onto Barbara’s hard, fat nipples. Watching the two most important women of my life making love for the first time was intoxicating.

Niki worked her way slowly down Barbara’s body, kissing, licking and touching her skin with lips and tongue. Barbara’s eyes were closed tightly, her lips parted, and I saw the pink tip of my wife’s tongue as she gasped with desire. When Niki pressed her tongue to Barbara’s slick, wet pussy, my wife cried out with the intensity of her mounting passion.

“Oh, Mike!” she hissed through clenched teeth. “Our daughter is licking my cunt!”

“Yeah, and it feels good, doesn’t it?”

“Yes! Oh, fuck, it feels so good!”

“You have no idea how sexy you look with our sexy little girl between your legs, eating your pussy!” My voice came out choked with lust as I looked into Barbara’s eyes.

My wife took my cock in one hand and squeezed it hard as I leaned in and pressed my lips to hers. We kissed with an animal-like frenzy that surprised me. I kissed my wife, her face, mouth and neck, as our daughter had just done. Then, like Niki, I moved to Barbara’s nipples and began to suck them deep in my mouth while her hand pumped my hard cock.

I rose up finally and my wife and I watched Niki as she ate her mother’s pussy. It was incredible! I had never watched a woman eat pussy before and watching my daughter devour her mother’s cunt was something I knew I’d never forget. Barbara’s breathing became harsh and her hips began rocking harder, faster as she came close to an orgasm. Her yes widened and tiny mewling sounds came from her mouth.

All at once, Barbara screamed and began bucking wildly, rubbing her hot pussy hard against Niki’s face. Her grip on my cock tightened and I groaned loudly with desire. I realized that if I ever had a thousand more sexual experiences, nothing would compare to witnessing my teenage daughter eat her mother’s pussy to a mind-blowing orgasm. Finally, Barbara’s grip on my cock loosened and her thighs that were pressed tightly against Niki’s face slowly lowered to the floor.

“How was it, baby?” I asked softly as I touched my wife’s face.

“Incredible!” she gasped.

“Was it really that good?” Niki asked as she scooted up on the other side of her mother. Then she grinned. “It was the first time I’ve ever eaten pussy.”

“You were magnificent!” Barbara grinned.

The three of us lay together, our hands fondling and exploring for several minutes. I was like a kid in a candy store as I touched and kissed two beautiful women at the same time. The knowledge that it was my wife and daughter heightened the experience for me and I couldn’t wait to see my wife return the favor. I desperately wanted to watch her as she buried her face in Niki’s little-girl pussy.

“Did you eat our little girl’s pussy?” my wife asked.

“Oh, yes!” I sighed with contentment as I recalled the taste and feel of Niki’s pussy on my tongue as I ate her earlier.

“Daddy is a good pussy eater!” Niki laughed.

“Yes, he is,” Barbara said with a husky voice. She turned to me: “How was it?”

“Our little girl has a very nice pussy, just like her mother.”

“Nicely put,” Barbara laughed.

My wife gently rolled Niki onto her back and slipped eagerly between her daughter’s wide spread legs. I watched Barbara’s face light up with lust as she stared at Niki’s pussy. I could see the look of lust and desire in her eyes as her gaze drank in our little girl’s cunny. Then without a word, Barbara pressed her face eagerly to Niki’s pussy and began licking the pink meat that glistened with her juices. Niki hissed loudly and grasped her small tits.

I was so caught up in the utter amazement that held me captive that I just lay there staring. My wife’s face seemed more beautiful to me as she buried it in her daughter’s pussy. Barbara ate Niki ravenously, her lips and tongue stoking the flames of desire in her daughter to a white-hot blaze. Niki’s hips began to roll in a slow, seductive circular pattern on her mother’s face.

“Fuck my mouth, daddy!” Niki hissed. “I want to taste your seed!”

“Oh, baby,” I groaned softly as I rolled onto my knees, then straddled her tummy. “I want to watch my little girl suck my cock!”

“I want you to look into my eyes the second you cum in me.”

Niki rose up and leaned her weight on her arms as I pushed my cock into her wet, warm mouth. She began to suck me greedily while her mother continued to eat her pussy. I could hear the delightful smacking and sucking sounds that Barbara’s mouth made as she consumed our daughter’s burning pussy. Niki began writhing and bucking as Barbara ate her pussy.

Suddenly, I felt something wet and slick on my ass and it was a bewildering moment before I realized that my wife’s fingers, slick and wet with Niki’s juices, were pushing between my cheeks. I knew what she was about to do and I groaned loudly. Then, Barbara pushed a long index finger deep into my ass and started pumping it in an out. I took Niki’s sweet head in my hands and fucked her sexy mouth while I looked down into her eyes.

“That’s it, baby! Take my cock, take daddy’s cock!”

Barbara pushed a second finger into my ass and I cried out with ecstasy. I knew it wouldn’t be long before I would explode into the most incredible orgasm of my life and empty my cum-filled balls into my little girl’s mouth. From the look on Niki’s face I was sure she didn’t have long to go, either. When Barbara shoved a third finger into my ass, I screamed. It was that pleasurable to me.

“I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna fill your sweet mouth with daddy-seed, baby!”

“MMMMM!”

“Cum in her mouth, Mike!” Barbara hissed into Niki’s pussy.

Two more strokes and I stiffened as ropes of cum exploded into Niki’s mouth. Her sexy body writhed and jerked and I knew that she was cumming. I groaned so loud that it seemed to reverberate off the walls. My eyes, wide and staring, watched Niki’s throat bob as she swallowed ever drop of seed I shot into her hungry mouth. Once my daughter milked the last drop of cum from me and the unrelenting grip of the most pleasurable orgasm released me, I rolled gasping for breath to one side of my daughter.

“That was awesome!” Niki gasped.

“Yes, it was,” Barbara crooned softly as she stroked Niki’s face with one hand.

“I can’t believe that I just watched two of the most beautiful women in the world eat each other.”

“Don’t forget you got to cum in you little girl’s mouth,” Niki grinned.

“You, know, Mike,” Barbara said, as she grinned at me. “I came home from the bar today intending to give you hell.”

“What changed your mind?” Niki asked with a smile.

Barbara kissed our daughter lightly on the lips, then leaned back and smiled. “You know very well what changed my mind, my love.”

That was nearly a month ago and the three of us haven’t stopped making love. I hope we don’t, although I know there will come a day when Niki will meet a man and fall in love. But, as I reminded Barbara when we discussed this possibility late one night, Niki will most likely pull him into our family in a way that he couldn’t have imagined possible. And, Barbara likes the idea of having a young cock in her pussy and is now looking forward to a son-in-law. For now, though, the three of us will continue making love and enjoying each other. That’s enough for me.