Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-05-2005, 04:21 PM
Married Couple

My Daughter's Wedding

I, Theodore (Ted) Pullman, sat at my desk looking at a picture of my little girl when she was ten years old. Sitting it back down, I picked up a picture of her and her fiance that was taken just a few weeks ago. "Where does the time go," I asked myself out loud. "It seems just like yesterday you were born." Replacing the picture to it's rightful place on my desk, I put on my business coat and headed out the door.

"Miss Spencer," I said to my secretary, "I'm going shopping with my daughter. Hopefully today she will get her dream wedding gown picked out."

"Yes, sir," Miss Spencer said laughing, "I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. But, I have a feeling that she'll be shopping right up to the day of the wedding."

"She had better hurry then," I said as I entered the elevator. Pushing the button marked "Lobby" I added, "She's only got two days left." With that the doors closed and I was on my way.

I owned a very, very successful five story hotel/resturant, so taking long lunch hours to spend with my only daughter had always been an option. After finally finding the perfect dress, we had lunch. Canzada, or Zada as she was better known as, was now twenty and very nervous bride to be. She doubled check her wedding planner at least five times while we ate lunch.

"Calm down, Zada," I said laughing.

"I can't dad. This is my first wedding and I want it to be perfect," she said, forcing herself to smile.

Choking on my shrimp scampi, I asked, "Did I hear you right. You're first."

"Yes. Troy and I both come from broken homes. We stand a greater chance of divorcing than couples who come from "normal" homes." In the air, Zada done the "quote sign" as she said normal. We finished lunch and I dropped her off at her apartment. The next two days passed quickly.

Zada and Troy had their wedding reception in my resturant. And to Zada's disappoint and none of mine, her mother did not come. It had been four hours since the "I Do's" had been said when Zada pulled me aside, looking very upset.

"I need to talk to you, daddy," she said. "Can we talk in your office?"

"Sure, sweetie," I said and followed her to my fifth floor office. I wondered what it was that she needed to talk to me about. I knew that it wasn't about sex because she was far from a virgin.

Entering my office I asked, "Now what was so important that you had to leave your wedding reception for?"

Zada stood in front of the large windows that looked over the swimming pool of the hotel. The moonlight accented the sparkles in her dress and veil. Her long brown hair looked beautiful underneath the veil. Walking to her I hugged her from behind. I could tell that she was crying.

"Hey," I said turning her around. "What's all this about? It's your wedding day. You should be happy."

Sobbing she said, "I caught him in one of the woman's bathrooms with one of my Bride's Maids."

For several minutes, I tried to calm my little girl. I could feel her small breasts as she pressed them against me. For the first time ever, I was being aroused by her. Looking up at me with her blue eyes, she smiled.

"I can feel you daddy. I could feel your cock growing as you hugged me."

I was speachless. Before I had the chance to say any thing, my beautiful daughter dropped to her knees and began to unbuckle my belt. Next my pants. Pulling them and my underwear down, she released my hard eight inch cock. I don't know why I didn't stop her, but damn was it feeling good. I watched as she placed my cock into her mouth and slowly sucked me. Her wet, warm mouth was so inviting. Her wedding dress bare cover her small tits and I was enjoying the view of looking down it. I rested my right hand on top of her head and just allowed it move with her head. For several minutes I watched her. Her moans and the slurping sound she was making was becomeing louder and louder. After getting her fill of having me in mouth, she released me before I unloaded my balls into her mouth.

Standing up, she looked me in the eyes and said, "I love the way that your dark brown hair is graying. The same blue eyes that I have inherited from you. The fact that I'm just a few inches shorter than you." Grabbing my cock and stroking it, she contiuned, "And the way your cock feels, daddy. I know it's wrong, but make love to me daddy. Make love to your little girl."

Looking at her I said, "The hell with what's right and wrong. I want to feel my cock deep inside of you. I want to know what my little girl's pussy feels like."

Lifting her up, I carried her over to my large desk and set her down in the very spot that I ususally did paper work. Leaning down to her, I passionately kissed my daughter. I reached behind her and unzipped her wedding dress as we kissed, slipping it over her small tits as I did. Kissing my way down her neck and to them. Taking the right one in my mouth, I suckled at it as a baby does it's mother. Zada moaned and ran her fingers through my hair. Kissing my way to her left one, I did the same to it. Once again, I got the same response.

Standing back up, I again passionately kissed my daughter. As I did, I pushed the floor length front of her dress up so that it revealed her white stocking covered legs. Realeasing from our kiss, I look down between my daughter's legs. To my surprise, she wasn't wearing any underwear, just a belt in which her stockings were clipped to. Her shave pussy looked wonderful with just the little patch of brown hair above it. I looked into her eyes as I slipped my finger into her. She smiled with pleasure as I did. For several minutes I rubbed her clit as I finger fucked her, smiling at her as she moaned.

Kneeling down, I spread her legs wide and tasted my daughter for the first time. My tongue flicked and teased her clit as she moaned. Over and over she moaned, "Daddy. Daddy. Oh, yes daddy." In no time at all, I was tasting her sweet juices as they flowed from her beautiful pussy. Standing up, I placed the tip of my cock to her hot, wet hole.

"Are you sure," I asked her.

"Yes, daddy," she answered. Wrapping her legs around me she said, "Fuck your little girl, daddy. Fuck me."

Leaning towards her, I pushed all eight inches into my daughter. Damn did she feel good. Her hot, wet pussy surrounded me as I pulled out and then pushed deeply back in.

"Oh, daddy," she moaned with each push.

"Your pussy feels good, baby," I whispered into her ear.

For several minutes, I listened to my daughter moan as I slowly fuck her. Pulling out of her, I bent her over my desk. Zada moaned as I reentered her. Running my left hand under her veil I grabbed a handful of her long brown hair. Pulling it back hard, I pushed my cock in deeper and harder than before.

"Oh fuck, daddy," she yelled.

I didn't worry about noise because my office was sound proof. I smiled when I saw her hands clinch up into fists. I pumped harder and faster. When she wasn't screaming "Fuck me, daddy. Fuck me," the sound of my balls hitting her pussy echoed off of the walls. Soon I was spilling my seed into my daughter, moaning as I did.

"Damn it, Zada," I moaned. "Your pussy is so wonderful."

We rested for a few minutes before going at it again. Let's just say this, my daughter did not spend her honeymoon with her new husband. The next day, Zada had her marriage anulled. I have since sold my business here in the states and bought a new one in Jamacia. It was there that Zada and I married and still live as husband and wife. We fuck as often and as long as we can. After a few years of trying for a child, we learned that Zada was unable to bear any. That didn't stop us from practicing like hell though.

Last edited by Moonshine : 09-05-2005 at 04:36 PM.