Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Anal Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-08-2004, 02:57 PM

Clio #1

Clio’s Journal - Part One.

This account was written by my friend Clio who wanted me to post something from her intimate journal. She said I could pick and so I chose the one I liked best. This is the story of her first ‘wrong way’ experience with her boyfriend Randall when she was twenty. She said she liked the idea of people reading about her and getting off. So if you like it, please say so and she can read the replies. It’d make her happy to know you were excited.

She says:

This was a new experience for me. I want you to feel it with me.

Love Clio.

The Wrong Way

He pulled off the main road and down a rugged track until the sparse trees gave way to denser woodland. He parked the car on the side of the path and shut off the engine. Then he turned to look at me. I was wearing the short blue dress he liked and I could see he was turned on. We sat in the thick gloom with nothing but the dim interior lights to cut through it. My pale legs still shone from their meager glow. We knew what we were doing.

He said he loved me. That he wanted me. And I knew I was his. I gave myself away. He undid his pants and let me see his cock. His pretty, pretty cock. I wasted no time and clambered over to the back seat. He followed swiftly after. I took the large girth of his penis in my hands and looked into his eyes as I tugged and massaged its taut skin. Then bowed my head and enveloped it with my lips. Up. Down. Up. Down. Sucking the shaft and working the tip with my tongue. Round and round. Round and round. It was a very wet and squelchy business.

I came up for air. Trails of saliva were drooling down my front. The cloth grew darker where it soaked in. I told him I wanted to do something different this time and retrieved my bag from the front of the car. From it I produced a small tube of lubricant. Then it dawned on him that I’d planned this all along. He loved how my mind worked. He stayed still whilst I squeezed some of the lube out onto his cock and rubbed it in with both hands, mixing it with the spit I’d left there. By the end, my sticky fingerprints would be all over the inside of the car. Then I handed him the tube and turned around. He pulled up my dress to reveal my panties, a lighter shade of sky blue. He yanked those down over my buttocks and rubbed a generous blob of the glutinous substance onto my nook. I gasped as the cold gel touched me inside and he worked it around the rim of my passage.

I didn’t know whether the tiny circumference of my anus could accommodate him. He fingered my crevice and the sphincter slackened to oblige him. Then came the moment. I felt the plump apex of his cock touch my ass. Then he breached my fuscous stellate aperture. The swollen dick glided slickly in like a dream.
My narrow virgin tunnel was unexplored territory but he probed deep within. Every inch of his ample mass entered me. He drove into me with such force that his cock was a blur of tumescent fury. I was being tossed around the confines of the vehicle like a rag doll. My body was impaled on the spike of his prick. And I was getting hotter and hotter, feeling like a tender portion of meat being roasted. My heart was beating so fast I thought it would burst. Either that or his cock would puncture it and force my heart up out of my mouth and leave it dying on the floor of the car. I already found it hard to breathe, like my mind was forgetting to work my lungs as it was in the throes of sensory overload.

I squealed loudly with pleasure. Suddenly I grew afraid. I thought people might see our reckless lovemaking. I looked up and saw the windows clouded over. The outside was murky. It didn’t exist. We were here. We were now. If anyone was watching I hoped they were getting off on it. I wiped our collective sweat from the glass to give them a better view. I saw no one in the cold night air.

I thought we should change positions so he heaved his weighty organ from its snug hollow. I knelt up on the seat to look out of the back window. I could see him behind me reflected in the glass. I turned my head and we both smiled at each other. He cupped the cheeks of my buck naked bottom while we both got our breath back. He held it like it was his most precious possession. I kept repeating that I wanted more. He was happy to give it to me. He wanted to touch me everywhere. He reached round and pawed at my breasts. First his hands went down the front of my dress, and then they slid inside my bra causing my boobs to tumble forth. Then my dress was pulled down to my middle leaving them totally exposed. All ten of his digits pressed into the pliant flesh. He pinched my rigid nipples and I bit down on my lip when the sensation coursed through me. I was now eager for him to get back to pummeling the cramped proportions of my ass.

He let me take over fondling duties as he clutched his cock sword-like in both hands. Then he pierced my brown pipeline and resumed doggedly plowing my furrow. In this position, his stiff column went straight up my private channel. I could feel his balls slapping into me with every humping motion as he continued to pump my rump. My pussy was so wet since the moisture had been building up. A small trickle seeped out and ran down my legs.

The action was intense. The smearing of lubricant had been fucked away. Friction from the repeated stabbing was making my anal halo throb viciously. It had been stretched so far I thought I would be split wide open. My eyes watered profusely and tears streamed down my cheeks, staining my face.

This was the end. Was this the end? I thought it must be near the end. His hands were on my neck, my head jerked back and forth with each powerful thrust. Then he wound my long dark hair around his clenched fist and rode me like a wild animal. I screamed out in shrill cries of satisfaction.

Then there was a trembling edge to his moans. He gripped my hips firmly and I felt his cock burrow deep and shudder inside me. He let out an almighty yell as he came. The cum leapt forth and spewed up into my bottom. It was coating the inside of the shady recess liberally with its turbid white essence. I delighted in its warm caress. He finished squirting and pulled his penis from its cozy socket.

My head lolled forwards and I kneeled there panting, chest heaving. Then I relaxed and laid back. With my legs in the air I clasped my ass. My poor rectum had taken a lot of punishment. It was exquisite. He hooked the waistband of my panties and snapped them back into place. Then he patted my butt gently. A great beaming grin spread over my face. I opened the car door and my body spilled out onto the hard ground. I staggered to my feet; my legs were weak and unsteady. I stood there in the frosty shadows to readjust myself. I scooped my boobs back into their cups then covered them again with my dress. Finally I shuffled the dress back down over my thighs.

When I got back in to the passenger side he had already tidied himself and was in the driving seat. He kissed me and started the engine. Going home I noticed a soggy sensation next to my ass. I sat up and touched the material covering my butt. There was a definite damp patch. It was the cum dribbling out of me. I adored the filthy feeling.

Soon I arrived home. My clothes were saturated with sweat. In my room I kicked off my shoes and removed my dress in a single flourish. I unfastened my bra and let it fall away. Finally I let my tarnished panties drop to my ankles. I stepped out of them and left the whole dirty, sodden pile of clothes in a crumpled heap on the floor. My entire subway was smarting and had been fucked raw. Looking in the mirror I saw its usual dark complexion had been pounded to a blazing floridity.

Exhausted, I collapsed onto my bed and lay there naked for what seemed like hours. It still hurt even as my bottom touched the soft mattress.

My bruised ring ached for a while. Every time I sat down I was reminded of my deliciously sordid experience. My first rear ending had been an immense amount of fun. Now I wondered what I could do next…