Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-01-2003, 04:12 AM

threesome experience....

hi guys

is it every guy's fantasy?............

anyone want to share the experience

is it worth trying?............
Old 05-01-2003, 09:21 AM

i had a sort of a 3 some; it was pretty much me and this guy pleasuring this other girl. i don't think that's every guy's fantasy; however for most guys, ffm 3 somes probably are. i'm a little different in that i don't really care for 3 somes, but i admit, i would certainly like to try a ffm 3 some, but not consistently do it
Old 05-01-2003, 12:52 PM

I've been with two men, but never two women...I'm assuming that's the type of threesome you're referring to? I can't imagine a mmf threesome being every guys fantasy.
Old 05-01-2003, 01:01 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Kissyface...you're my hero!!!!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 05-01-2003, 03:27 PM

I've been with a couple before,a mmf,and the experience was awesome.I was with 2 women one time and they got caught up in their own world,and I was left alone,which was a GREAT experience that i'd like to see again.
Old 05-03-2003, 11:59 AM

As a guy, I fantasized about it. Moreover I wonder if a lady really enjoy being at the attention of two hot male. If ys, then I would love to let my girl experience it. Anybody has more to tell on this.
Old 05-03-2003, 04:17 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Bilbo and i have done the MMF...and it was great!!!

Not done the FFM.......YET!!

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 05-03-2003, 07:40 PM
Suprise Me

mmmmmmmmmmm.. have fantisized about a MMF threesome.... *shiver*.... ;

Old 05-03-2003, 07:49 PM
Just want to enjoy life!

I have the same fantasy as Cheyanne, but also have a fantsy of a FFM three some. Both would be a totally awesome experiance I think!

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised
Old 05-03-2003, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Kissyface...you're my hero!!!!

Thanks Lilith! I would be more proud if it was my doing, but it was a birthday present from my husband. It wasn't planned, we just went out drinking and one of his friends came home with us. Most definately worth it. You have to shake things up once in a while. But now that we're expecting another baby, I'm sure it will get all boring around here again! Oh but I have the memories!

~Kissy
Old 05-04-2003, 08:20 AM

it's one of things that you have to try once - haven't had my turn yet. But yeah I do think most men fantasize about it.
Old 05-04-2003, 09:25 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Crichton
Threesome Experience

My wife has done the MMF on a couple of occasions (with me and without me) and had a fabulous time of it.
I find it incredibly erotic to watch or participate, something so naughty about this sweet midwestern girl wanting it so bad that she would take two guys at once.
We tried a variety of positions and each of them is such sweet bliss, she loves the full feeling of a DP while I love having her sucking and fucking at the same time.
There was a comment earlier about a MMF not being a guy's fantasy, but there is something about watching the woman you love being so wanton and so uninhibited that makes it really exciting.
We've never gotten beyond the kissing and fondling stage of a FFM, although I did get to watch(along with a number of other people at a party) when she had her first FF experience. We have both talked about how great it would be to have the FFM.
Old 05-04-2003, 11:13 AM
The Champ Is Here

my gf and i are seriously considering a FFM threesome...we asked one of her friends if she'd be interested in joining us...she said that she'd probly say yes in a couple of months...so it probably will happen...we'll see

-Captain Jack Sparrow
Old 05-06-2003, 10:33 PM
Bitchy Member

khaos and I have done the FFM lots of times and It was definatly stimulating,,hehehe......still fantasizing about the MMF. Just have to get up enough guts to tell him he has a greenlight........

Willing to try anything once, twice if i like it. Although i can't seem to find anything I haven't liked yet.....
Old 05-06-2003, 10:49 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Re: Threesome Experience

Quote:
Originally posted by Crichton
My wife has done the MMF on a couple of occasions (with me and without me) and had a fabulous time of it.
I find it incredibly erotic to watch or participate, something so naughty about this sweet midwestern girl wanting it so bad that she would take two guys at once.

There was a comment earlier about a MMF not being a guy's fantasy, but there is something about watching the woman you love being so wanton and so uninhibited that makes it really exciting.

Crichton could you please speak with Mr. Lilith he is just about convinced but you make it sound so damn sexy I think it would push him over the top

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas