Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-06-2004, 06:19 AM

The Hunter

It was a beautiful morning for the first day of deer season. My friend, Dave had invited me to join his hunt club for the day and I was looking forward to it. We pulled up to the club cabin in the early morning hours, and there was a large group already there. Dave introduced me around and I was surprised by the number of women who were either members or guests. One in particular, Sandy, was very interesting. She was absolutely stunning – a beautiful face, about 5’4”, appeared to be in her early thirties, slender, brown eyes, and brown hair bundled up under her blaze orange cap. I couldn’t help but check her out while being introduced and it seemed that she was doing the same, but I chalked it up to my own fantasies.

The club members had met the night before and worked out the details of stand placement so we broke into small groups to head into the woods. The club’s tradition was that members who had shot deer during the last hunt were required to select and lead small groups to place hunters on designated stands as they went, leaving the last stand (and the longest walk) for themselves. Dave had taken a nice 7-point buck on the last day of the previous season so he selected me and three others to go with him. I was hoping he would also select Sandy, but no such luck. A short drive to the trail head and we started hiking into the woods as the sun rose. Dave dropped off the other three hunters on the first stands we passed and we kept walking to our own stands. During this time I asked about Sandy. I learned that her husband, a lifetime member of the club, had died two years prior and Sandy had continued the membership for herself. Her husband and left her financially comfortable and she had two daughters in college. This surprised me because I thought that she was only in her early thirties, but it turned out that she was 42. Dave dropped me at my stand and continued on, but not without smiling and wishing me good luck. His look seemed to indicate that he meant more than deer hunting.

Here in the eastern part of Virginia, dogs are used to run deer. I enjoyed the sound of baying hounds off in the distance, especially when a 6-point buck came into my sights, which I promptly dropped. Shortly after 11, Dave came walking back down the trail so that we could head back to the cabin. He helped me drag my deer as we continued down the path to find one of the other three with a 7-pointer. Upon arriving at the cabin, I learned that another club tradition was that all hunters who had shot deer gathered in the processing barn to skin and dress all of the deer, while the others ate lunch. Dragging my deer back, I was pleasantly surprised to see Sandy already there with her own 8-point buck. A total of 6 deer had been shot so we paired up to work and I made sure to pair with Sandy. While working we had a great time talking and it seemed that Sandy was as interested in me as I was in her.

Once finished, those of us who had processed deer had just enough time to clean up and pack some sandwiches and drinks before heading out. Because Sandy was successful in the morning, she was required to select and lead a group. I was ecstatic when she chose me with some others. We piled into her truck and headed to a new location. Hiking into the woods Sandy dropped off the other two at the first two stands and we continued on. When we reached my stand, Sandy remarked that the last stand was not in a good location and she asked if she could stay with me to cover what was a very large viewing area. Of course I said yes and we settled on opposite sides of a large tree that allowed both of us to watch separate areas. As we ate our sandwiches and talked quietly, we had a great conversation that was actually enhanced by not being able to see each other on the other side of the tree. The temperature was rising so we both shrugged off our jackets while sitting. A short while later we heard the hounds heading our way so we both stood to be prepared for a quick shot. When I heard a rustling in the brush to my right, I raised my gun and waited, but was startled when a fox came bounding out and headed down the trail. As I lowered my gun, I noticed that Sandy had come from around the tree and was looking down the trail the fox had run down. I was stunned by her appearance. Without her jacket I could see that she had a fantastic body wrapped in a hunting sweater that only served to accentuate her firm breasts. She had also let her hair down, which cascaded over her shoulders and halfway down her back. She was beautiful. She turned to me and stopped when she saw that I was staring, knowing full well what I was staring at. A smile crept across her lips as she silently stepped toward me until we were almost touching. I reached one hand under her chin, leaned forward and lightly kissed her lips. When she closed her eyes and kissed back, I reached both arms around her and continued kissing. She wrapped her arms around me, her tongue gently probing between my lips, growing more forceful as she darted it in and out of my mouth and dueled with my own active tongue.

We broke off and stepped back to look at each other. When Sandy began removing her sweater, I likewise did the same with my sweatshirt. As she removed her red-lace bra and a pair of very nice tits spilled out, I again stopped and stared at the beautiful sight. Sandy then stepped forward and, placing my sweatshirt on the ground at my feet, knelt in front of me. In this position, she unbuckled my belt, and slowly lowered my pants and underwear to the ground, allowing my cock to spring out to its full 7 inches. I remarked on the cool air to which Sandy wrapped her lips around the head of my cock and drew my entire cock into her hot mouth. I was shocked at her ability to deep throat the entire length so quickly, but the shock quickly turned to pure pleasure as she used her cheeks like pumps to massage and milk the entire length before slowly sliding it out of her mouth to end with an absolutely wonderful tongue lashing of the head. When she finished, she looked up and asked it I was warmer now, to which I could only nod my head as I ran my hands through her hair. Sandy then began nibbling up and down my shaft while gently massaging my balls, occasionally stopping to lick and suck on just the head. This continued for several minutes until my cock began twitching and both of us knew that I was close to cumming. Sandy then took the entire length in her mouth and, by bobbing her head, began to fuck my cock with her lips, cheeks, and throat. I clasped the back of her head but there was no need for me to move as she was doing all of the action. This continued as I felt my cum building, which she must have also felt in my balls that she continued to massage. Just when I was ready to cum, she stopped her thrusting and kept my cock deep in her throat while she used her cheeks to milk the entire length just as she had started. This final action took me over the edge and I exploded straight down her throat. Sandy continued with an easy milking as she very slowly withdrew my cock from her mouth. When my cock finally came out, she kissed the head and looked up in my eyes and smiled.

I helped her up, kissed her lips softly with just a brief poking of my tongue against hers, and slowly fondled her full breasts. I then bent my head down and began suckling on her nipples, which I could tell she was enjoying immensely by her gasps of pleasure. Because she was still dressed from the waist down and I had my pants around my ankles and boots, I slowly pulled my face away and mentioned our clothing situation. She laughed and immediately began tugging away at her pants. I quickly removed my boots and pants and then laid out a make-shift bed using my jacket and sweater. When I looked up, I could see that, in addition to a fine chest, Sandy had a wonderful pair of hips and legs. But what really caught my eye were the panties that she had left on – a fine red-lace bikini with a hint of a dark bush underneath. Noticing where I was looking, Sandy again laughed and explained that, while hunting, she couldn’t wear makeup or perfume and had to wear bulky men’s hunting clothes. She was determined to maintain some womanly aspect, hence the red-lace bra and panties underneath. I voiced my sincere approval as she slowly spun around to show me her gorgeous ass, before she sank onto the make-shift bed. I knelt between her raised knees and began kissing the insides of her thighs, causing her to sigh as she began to fondle her own breasts and tweak the nipples. I moved up one thigh, pausing to lightly run my nose and lips across the dark patch visible through her panties, which caused her to involuntarily raise her hips in response. I ignored this action and continued my way down her other thigh before moving back up to tease her bush through her panties with my tongue. I could smell her sweet fragrance as she whispered that her pussy was wet and waiting. I hooked a finger of each hand through the elastic of her panties and, as she raised her legs up in the air, I slowly pulled her panties down over her legs and feet. Once off, she again spread her legs with her knees bent and I could finally see what had only been teased through her panties. Her pussy was outlined by a beautifully trimmed layer of fine, brown hair, through which I could see two mildly puffy lips and droplets of the wetness that she had warned me about. I leaned forward and inhaled the wonderful aroma before bringing my tongue to rest at the bottom of her slit. Slowly I worked the tip between her lips and then, wiggling my tongue from side to side, brought my tongue up to the top where I flicked it across her clit. I repeated this several times, and each time I arrived at the top to lick her clit, I found it be larger. Sandy was softly cooing during all of this, but when I wrapped my lips around her now engorged clit and gently sucked, she grabbed the back of my head, raised her hips, and moaned deeply and loudly. I continued to suck on her clit, darting my tongue over the tip and circling the sides. Sandy continued to moan, and when I began working a finger into her soaked vagina, she cried out for more. I placed my fingertip against her G-spot and slowly massaged as I continued to pleasure her clit with my lips and tongue. Her moaning increased in volume as she grabbed the back of my head and pushed her pussy against my face. I then placed another finger into her vagina and began rapidly finger-fucking her cunt while using my other hand to squeeze her tits and nipples. At this point she screamed out that she was cumming and I was awash in a gush of pussy juice. I withdrew both fingers, wrapped both arms around her thighs, held her lips apart and began a frantic tonguing of her entire pussy from bottom to top as she continued to moan and cry that she was coming again. I continued to lick her entire pussy, easing up as she slowly came down from her orgasms. When she finally settled down, I stopped and looked up to see the most beautiful smile as she looked down at me.

Sandy unwrapped my arms from her thighs and gently pulled me up to her and began licking and kissing my cheeks and lips while she ran her hands over my body. She ran her fingers over her own soaked pussy, and then spread the juices over the head of my already rigid cock, which twitched in anticipation. I looked into her eyes with a questioning look to be sure that she was ready, to which she just smiled and nodded. As I guided my cock to the entrance, Sandy placed her hands on my hips, and slowly, ever so slowly, we slid ourselves together until my balls were resting down against her ass. Other than pulling my hips into hers, Sandy never moved and the entire time that we were sliding together we never took our eyes away from each other. With my cock buried deeply in her pussy, we kissed and my tongue poked through her lips to explore the inside of her hot and sensuous mouth while I purposely twitched my cock inside her pussy which was just as hot and sensuous. She giggled that it felt like a tongue in her mouth and her pussy at the same time. I then began slowly pulling out until the head was barely wrapped by her pussy lips, and then slowly slid in again to the hilt. This continued for several minutes as I sucked on her nipples while she held her tits up to my mouth. I could tell that her nipples were extremely sensitive as she began moaning and telling me to suck and bite them. Slowly, Sandy began moving her hips in time with my movement, and we gradually increased our pace until we were soon wildly fucking each other. Our make-shift bed began bunching up under us so I stopped, pulled out, and told her that I wanted to fuck her doggie-style so I could have a view of her beautiful ass. Sandy just grinned as she rolled over and hiked her gorgeous ass up for my viewing pleasure. As I moved behind her, Sandy rolled her ass around, all the time telling me to take her hard. This time there was no slow penetration as I placed the tip of my cock at the entrance and rammed it in as hard as I knew she wanted it. Sandy cried out as I grabbed her hips and began to piston my steel-hard cock into her soft pussy, grunting and moaning as I squeezed her hips and ass. Sandy cried out for me to fuck her harder as she rotated her hips and ass to take my cock as far into her pussy as possible. Together we kept up this motion - my cock sliding out until only the very tip was embraced by Sandy’s very swollen pussy lips, then I would grab her hips and drive my cock into her sweet cunt as far as possible, and then Sandy would rotate her hips trying to screw her pussy onto my cock to get even more up into her hot dark tunnel. This continued until I began to feel the succulent walls of her pussy begin to squeeze my cock as she began screaming that she was cumming. I was not ready to come yet, so I continued to drive into her as she shook and trembled with her orgasm. As her cries gradually settled, and she straightened her legs to lie down on her belly, I kept my cock in her pussy and, in time with the quiet whimpering that had replaced her cries, I continued to gently stroke her now sloppy pussy with my still hard cock. When she finally stopped trembling, I eased out and she slowly rolled over on her back. I was afraid that the glazed look in her eyes meant that she was finished, but that look quickly changed to lust when she saw that my cock was still hard and waiting. Lying back, she raised her legs in the air and told me that I had to keep fucking her until I filled her pussy with my come. Unsure of her ability to take the same pussy-pounding I had already given her, I began to slowly ease it in, only to hear her tell me to shove my fucking cock in her pussy, which I promptly did as she cried out in pleasure. Sandy then raised her legs and rested them on my shoulders, so I picked up her ass and began pulling and pushing her hips so that her pussy was sliding back and forth over my cock. I couldn’t believe that she was capable of withstanding another bout of such forceful fucking, but the juices were flowing over both of us and her wide-open pussy was making sucking sounds with each stroke of my rock-hard cock. The intensity was amazing as Sandy kept telling me to look at what my big, hard cock was doing to her poor, lovely pussy and how she wanted my cock to fill and ram her ass next. We were both sweating and moaning when that familiar squeezing of her pussy walls told me that she was cumming, even before she cried out to let me know. I continued to ram into her as I felt my own juices boil inside me before spewing out and filling her cunt with come. Sandy continued to scream that she could feel my come as I lowered her ass, leaned over, and began squeezing both of her tits, all the while sucking and biting both nipples, moving from one to the other while squeezing her tits together. This caused her to scream out again and I felt her pussy walls again squeeze my still hard cock which was still buried in her. A rush of wetness ran over my thighs as her final orgasm caused her pussy to gush again. I hovered over her with my cock still buried in her pussy as she slowly relaxed and got her breathing under control. When I finally withdrew, we just lay on our make-shift bed and held each other for a long time without saying a word.

As we were lying there, I began to think about what Sandy had said about wanting me to fuck her in the ass. Just thinking about it caused my cock to begin to stir, something that really surprised me given the fucking that we had just done. Reaching over, I began to massage her ass, running a finger down the crack and lightly pressing against her anus. Purring softly, Sandy told me her pussy was done for the day, but her ass was ready and willing. I reached under her and ran my fingers through the wetness of her pussy and used her juices combined with my own come that was dripping from her pussy to lube up her anus and the head of my cock. Sandy began to squirm against my hand so I rose up over her as she placed her rolled up jacket under her pelvis to give me ready access. Her anus was already a little open from the finger fucking I had given while lubing it up so I placed the head of my cock against it and slowly pushed in. I listened to soft noises of contentment as I slowly penetrated Sandy’s ass, and I could tell when she wanted me to stop and rest and when I could continue. In no time I was buried to my balls and stopped to concentrate on the sensations caused by such a tight wrap around my cock. As she reached behind to caress my balls, Sandy whispered that she hoped I was enjoying her ass as much as she was enjoying my cock buried in it. I could only comment on just how beautiful she was as I stroked my hands across her back and massaged her ass. Even though her ass was extremely tight, we had good lubing and I began to slowly stroke my cock in and out of this amazing hole. Occasionally, Sandy directed me on how to fuck her ass by telling me how fast and deep to stroke, but most of the time she just moaned and told me how great it was. After awhile, she directed me to reach around and massage her tits and squeeze her nipples which caused her to get extremely excited to the point that she began pushing back against me to speed up the stroking. She then removed the jacket under her pelvis and rested her forehead on it while she began fingering her own pussy. Before long, her ass had loosened to the point that I grabbed her hips and began driving just as I had done earlier when I was fucking her pussy doggie-style. All this time, she only softly moaned as I plowed my cock through her ass, occasionally softly moaning for me to fuck her hot ass harder. She reached back behind me and grabbed the base of my dick between her index finger and thumb and performed a squeezing action in time with my thrusts that quickly brought my balls to a near boil. I reached around and moved her other hand away from her pussy so I could rub her clit which caused her to start quietly panting. Her hand action on my cock was rapidly taking me to the point of no return and I warned her that I couldn’t last much longer. She merely panted for me to rub her clit faster as she stuck her own fingers deep into her pussy. I could feel the change in pressure within her ass from her own fingers deep on the other side in her pussy, and I felt my balls begin to tighten. She sensed something because she squeezed my cock with her hand and breathlessly told me to hold off just a little longer. Obediently, I continued stroking my cock into her ass and my fingers continued to rub her clit, wondering how long this would continue, but willing to continue forever. Suddenly, Sandy released my cock with her hand, drove her ass back onto my cock, and shoved her fingers deep into her cunt. I swear that I could feel her fingertips wiggling against the head of my cock as my balls tightened. As I began to come, I dropped over her back and began squeezing both tits as I shot my load deep into her ass. Feeling this, Sandy propped herself on both forearms and began rotating her hips around my erupting cock. I heard her very quietly moan that she was cumming, and then she stopped all movement with her ass and remained motionless with her forehead resting on her jacket while I continued to squeeze her tits and nipples. I felt her ass repeatedly loosen and tighten its hold on my cock as her panting reached a quiet crescendo, and then it began to quiet to the soft whimpering that I had heard from her before. When all whimpering had stopped, I released her tits and withdrew my now wilting cock. Sandy collapsed and did not move for several minutes. When she did start to move, she rolled over into my arms, kissed me gently, and said thank you.

We laid there quietly in each other’s arms for awhile until Sandy realized that it was time to go. We got up, dressed, and headed down the trail to pick up the other two hunters. I was not surprised that I felt weak while walking and Sandy was walking with a slight bowlegged gait which only made me smile. Upon reaching the other two hunters, we discovered that each of them had each shot a deer. Both of them told us that they were sorry that we had no luck. Sandy and I just smiled and said there would be other days.

This all happened last year. Since then, Sandy and I have married, I have joined the hunt club, and we are both waiting for the right time to reenact our special time in the woods.