Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-27-2004, 11:20 AM
a-dick-ted to oz

Send a message via Yahoo to kathy1
Just A Lazy Day

I'd love to have a lazy day with you.....keep you naked and hard all day.....just explore you with my tongue and fingertips allllllll day.......i'd love to have you lying on your stomach, straddle your ass......just let my fingertips barely touching, roam all over your back....all over the back of your neck.....drift across your shoulders and down your sides.....lean down to kiss and bite the back of your neck....moving my shoulders from side to side just a bit, letting my hard nipples rub on your back.....kiss and nibble the back of your neck for a very long time.....sitting back up and scooting backward on your legs....still straddle you....letting my hands roam over and squeeze your ass....leaning down to lick and kiss and nibble and bite allllllll over it.....flicking my tongue repeatedly at the top of your crack....licking up your spine....leaning as i do....letting my nipples now rub against your ass.....snake one hand under you....wrap my fingers around your hard cock......grind my wet cunt against your legs as i begin to ever so slowly work my hand up and down the length of that beautiful cock.....my fingers wrapped so tightly around it....rubbing my thumb across the silky head, smearing the slippery precum around it.....leaving a trail of wet kisses up and down your back, as i slowly and tightly stroke you......so enjoying the feel of you in my hand....the hardness of your cock, exciting me further....your moans spurring me on....your hips rising backward to press tighter against my breasts, giving me more room to fondle and play with your cock......changing so that only my thumb and forefinger are lightly moving up and down on it.....tightening those two fingers ever so slightly on it......moving my shoulders from side to side to let you feel my rock hard nipples move back and forth against your ass at the same time.....hearing your moans increase....those two fingers tightening again and moving up and down a bit faster......then wrapping my hand around your cock....holding it tightly.......squeezing with just the right pressure but not moving....just holding your beautiful cock so tightly in my hand......my thumb moving in circles around the head as i tightly hold it.....your hips beginning to move up and down, tryng to fuck my hand....for a bit, i just hold your cock tight and then loosen my grip enough to let your movements take over, letting you fuck my hand......pressing my tits against your ass even tighter as your hips rock up and down....feeling the hard shaft sliding in my hand....licking and kissing from side to side on your lower back......letting my long hair trail across the wet skin......little quick bites here and there on your lower back and the tops of your hips......sitting up only long enough to push your legs open with my knees....now on my knees between your legs.....your hips now lifting and lowering even more as you continue to fuck my hand.....my other hand now on your balls from the back.....gently squeezing.....your hips rocking faster up and down....your moans, even louder..... as i squeeze your balls gently, i begin to stroke your cock in rhythm with your movements.......your ass is in the air now, shoulders down, as my hand strokes faster and harder....i take my hand from your balls and tease that little sensitive area between your balls and your asshole......leaning down to quickly flick my tongue up the back of your hanging balls and over that sensitive area.....licking back and forth like that as my hand moves even harder up and down....suddenly licking up to your asshole....flicking my tongue lightly over and around it....teasing you.....your groans increase as does the speed with which you fuck my stroking hand.....as i tease your ass with my tongue, i feel your cock swell even tighter in my hand....feel your muscles tighten...hear your grunts get louder....your breathing so ragged as you pump my hand....feeling you pause only a second before you plunge downward hard.....at that i press my tongue into your ass, wiggling it slightly.....hearing you cry out as you cum all over my hand, all over your stomach, all over the sheets.....holding your cock tight as you spasm and shake......you collapse back down onto the bed as i slide my hand from beneath you....bringing my fingers up to my lips.....lazily licking them as i rub your back.