Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-08-2006, 06:26 PM
nice tits!

The Commuter

The compartment was so crowded. And with each jerky movement of the train, I was buffeted around, finding it hard to hold on to the grip that hung down from the ceiling.

The doors opened and yet more people crushed in. I was cursing as I found myself pushed further from the doors and with nothing to grasp.

“Ugh sorry” someone muttered pushing in front of me. And as if it wasn’t enough to shove the hood of their wet coat into my face he then turned around spattering me even more.

But then I forgave her. Because he was a she. A rather wet, very pretty and strangely intelligent looking lady.

The train cornered and though it seamed hardly possible, we were thrust even closer together. It was difficult for me not to notice and appreciate the fullness of her breasts crushing into me.

Although I tried not to appear rude I found myself casting the occasional glance at her. I wondered what her name might be. For some reason I decided to name her Rebecca.

How odd. Everyone had their backs to us. It was almost like we were in a compartment of our own.

She was looking at me oddly but then smiled. It was only then that I realised I had a grin on my face. I withdrew it that instant and replaced it with one of… well probably embarrassed shock. I do believe she snickered a little for the briefest of moments.

I found myself falling back as the people behind me moved slightly. I reached quickly up searching for something to steady my fall. But even as I did so, the train braked sharply and I was thrust forward again, my hand forced onto Rebecca’s breast.

Who knows what expression I had at that point, but Rebecca was smiling at me. Her gaze held for some time, but then she turned slowly round and her boobs brushed over my fingers as she did so.

I had the wet hood again, but to be honest, I hardly noticed. I just knew that she could easily have moved back slightly to avoid some of that contact. And that got me thinking.

It must sound very bad of me, but some times in life, you have to make some hasty decisions or opportunities just leave you to ponder on what might have been. My hand moved down and cupped her buttock. A gently squeeze tested the water of a less than sensible voyage of discovery.

But there was no complaint. No sudden turn or shudder of disgust.

I had to grasp firmer. Stroke her. And I was so goddamn hard now it was wonderful. She didn’t move and inch, so next my hand moved under her coat and some kind of loose blouse. Now I was stroking the warm flesh of her back. If I hadn’t overstepped the mark before, then surely now? No.

My hand couldn’t go any higher, so lower instead maybe? I pushed a finger down the waistband of her skirt and slightly into her panties. But really, this wasn’t going anywhere, it was too difficult. With a sigh I put my hand back by my side.

Rebecca pushed herself back and her bottom began to rub against me. And I was getting even harder as I wondered how I could move things on a little. She must have been thinking similar thoughts, because she turned back to face me once more, looking me hard in the eye.

I must have done exactly as she expected. My hand pushing up under her coat, smoothing over the warmth of her flesh until I found her soft breasts waiting for me. I kept her gaze as I fondled her and squeezed her. Finding her nipples hard and wanting as I gave them more than a little attention.

I wanted her so much, and I certainly wanted more from her at that moment. I reached down and cupped her between the legs. Her eyes closed this time. Her face flushed as I rubbed her through her skirt. I pulled it up and let my fingers run between her thighs until they were tracing over the line of her slit. My finger worked in and pulled her undies to the side before opening her slightly. Now my hand was wet from her. I stroked along her lips and she gasped slightly. I pushed deeper in. Not easy, but I managed to finger fuck her. In and out.

The train was slowing. And I knew that when it stopped, nearly everyone would leave and this would have to end.

I moved my hand up to my lips as her eyes opened, I tasted her sweet juices. For a moment we just gazed at each other.

Then, as predicted, we came to a halt and with only a glance she turned and left me alone in the carriage.