Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-06-2006, 08:15 AM
mystic spirit

Send a message via AIM to wanderingsoul
One horny day!

I don’t know what’s gotten into me today. Maybe it was the good morning blowjob you gave me, but I’ve been horny as hell all day. I had the day off but you had to work. I’ve been waiting for you to get home all day. I hear you pull in so I rush to the door wearing nothing but a pair of sweat pants. You walk in and see the rather large tent in the front of my pants. You immediately say “You poor guy” trying to hold back a sarcastic laugh. I walk up to you and immediately start kissing you hard and passionately. I grab your ass and pick you up. I then carry you towards the bedroom. You start unbuttoning your shirt on our way to the bedroom.
When we get to the bedroom, we finally break away from our lustful kiss. I sit you down on the bed as we take off our pants. You immediately take my cock into your mouth, sucking me in deep. You tease my shaft with your tongue as you start to bob up and down on me. I play with your big tits while looking down at you. You begin to play with your clit as you continue sucking. It’s not long before I’m moaning and bucking my hips slightly. I don’t want to cum yet so I go down on you instead. You aren’t wearing any underwear and I can already tell you want me.
I move you on your back and make my way down to your mostly shaved pussy. I immediately dive in face first, licking away madly at your clit. I suck on one of my fingers and gently slide it into you. You moan for more so I slowly work in a second. I start to fuck you with my fingers, making you moan loudly. I love how loud you can get and each moan makes me fuck you harder and faster. Soon my hand is a blur as my fingers pound into you over and over. I look up from between your thighs to see you squeezing and pulling away at your large nipples. Your head is tilted back and you’re biting your lower lip as you moan more and more. I begin to match your moans as I continue sucking on your clit. I love the way you taste! I want to feel you squeeze my fingers as you cum. You don’t disappoint me and soon I can feel you pulling my finger deeper and deeper inside you. I curl up my finger and begin to massage your g spot as I suck your clit. You’re immediately thrown over the edge and you scream as you begin to cum.
After you finish your orgasm, I turn you over. You immediately comply and are on all fours in no time. I can’t help but take a moment to admire your beautiful ass. I want you and I want you now. I step up behind you and begin to slide my cock into your well lubricated pussy. I grab your hips and pound into you. You’ve got such a tight pussy and my lust has taken over. I’m like a wild man as I pound into harder and faster. I’m watching my hard cock thrust in and out of you. Each time I pull out, I can see your inner lips cling to my shaft. It’s not long before we’re both moaning and bucking our hips to meet each other’s thrust. I pull you up so that I can suck away at you neck and play with your tits. I start sucking on your neck as hard as I’m pounding into you. Our moans match our thrusts and we’re both starting to go crazy. You feel another orgasm building in the pit of your stomach. You turn your head and begin to kiss me hard as you begin to cum once again.
I want to continue kissing so I turn you over. You wrap your arms my neck and when I begin to pick you up, you wrap you legs around me to. I pick you up and move you to the nearest wall. I want to fuck your brains out with you pinned against a wall! So I begin to do just that. I pound into you, watching your tits as they bounce up and down. I look into your eyes and I see the burning passion in them. We begin kissing yet again and your moans are still driving me crazy. I can feel you begin to squeeze my cock as another one of your orgasm’s starts to build. I can’t stand it anymore and my cock has been squeezed one to many times. I tell you I’m about to cum and you get down on your knees. I expect to cum on your big tits again but instead you decide to take my cock in your mouth! You begin sucking and fisting on my shaft and the look in your eye is too much. I start to cum, you take the first load in your mouth and aim the rest on you lips and cheek. I’ve never had a girl do this before and I shoot load after load. You gently begin stoking my cock, milking every last drop onto your face. I can’t believe it and the only thing I can say is “Your Amazing!”

POW/MIAs - No Will Never Be Forgotten

Karma can be a bitch, so don't make her mad!

Politeness counts.

The definition of a gentleman/lady is someone who does all the he/she can do to make the people around them as happy and comfortable as possible

Life's a bitch but it's all gotta be for something. If you keep faith in that, everything will be okay.

Every once in a great while, you just gotta kick a little ass!