Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-22-2004, 07:33 PM
Sharp as a bowling ball..

The Watcher

I saw you again last night. Your blinds half drawn, teasing, enticing ... almost begging me to sit, in the dark, watching your every move. Watching you as you undress, pretending you don't know I am here. I think about you all the time.... what it would be like if you were mine.
How I would run my fingers through your silken hair. Watching as your eyes close in pleasure, before slowly and delicately trailing kisses down the side of your neck, and in the hollow of your throat.
Oh, how you would love me then. How you call my name, slightly breathless, as I run my fingertips in little circles, over the creamy flesh of your breasts, inching closer and closer to your hard nipples. My breath hot upon you and as i gently suck your earlobe into my mouth, chewing lightly, my fingers circling around and around your sensitive areolae.
Scooping your breasts into my hands, I start to kiss and lick my way down between them, alternating from one side to the other, squeezing gently, all the time, my thumbs rolling your nipples. As I get lower I suck first one nipple, then the other into my mouth, grazing them slightly with my teeth. My hands gliding lower, down to your hips, teasing your panties down over your ass. My how you're panting now! I slip your panties off, bringing them too my face so that I can smell your enticing aroma. They are so much better than the one I have collected from your washing line. Letting them drop to the floor, start running my hands up and down your back and over your ass, as I kneel before you, making hot little circles all over your stomach with my tongue.
I can see that you are starting to surrender to the inevitable now, your hands on my head, running through my hair, my name on your lips. You see? I have known for a long time now that you wanted me. That little game where you pretend to never look at me doesnt fool me in the least. But no matter, I have you now and I will never let you go.
I kiss my way down the line of your hips, first the left, then crossing over just above your pubic bone, to the right. The delicate aroma of your sex is driving me wild, but I am contained. Just a little longer, my precious. I trail my fingertips up the inside of your thighs, your legs parting slightly, to give my access. Stopping just short of the junction, I let them trail down again, feeling you quiver with desire. Oh, you want more? Why don't you lay down and we can continue this a little more comfortably.
I cast my gaze over you as you lay in a sprawl of cushions, your magnificent body on display, for me alone. Kneeling reverantly at your feet, I start to kiss each toe, softly, tenderly, before moving to the arch of your feet, your ankles, your calves ..... calm, calm ..... I look at your face, eyes closed, a look of bliss on your heavenly features. Yes , I believe you are ready for more now. I kiss my way up your calves, my breath hot on your skin, paying attention to the insides of your knees, before moving on to the heavenly softness of your inner thighs.
Making little spirals and whorls with the tip of my tongue, I inch closer and closer to the object of my desire. Finally, my tongue just grazes your swollen outer lips, as you jump from the sensations flowing through your body, you breath coming in little gasps. Gently, with my teeth, I pull you open, sucking your outer lips into my mouth. One, then the other. My fingers drawing little patterns, up and down your thighs.....Your smell is irresistable.....I must taste you.....Pushing your legs open wider, I dip my tongue into your overflowing pussy, starting at your tight little ass and dragging it all the way up, giving your clit a little flick as I glide over it.
Repeating the motion, holding your lips open, your hips rising to meet my questing tongue. Your hands pushing on the back of my head, trying to push me deeper, I lick around and around ur clit, flicking it occasionally, my finger now stroking between your ass and your hot pussy, sometimes dipping in as I go back and forth. My tongue still going round and round, I suck your clit into my mouth ..... ahhh how that made you jump ..... finally allowing first one, then two fingers to push deep into your pussy, gently stroking them, all the way in and back out again.
Your hands pushing my head down harder, little moans escaping you, as your head shakes from side to side. You want more, I can tell .... I should be able to, I know everything about you. Lifting my head, I tell you to get on your hands and knees. Glorious, just glorious. Coming up behind you, I pull you to me, my erect cock twitching, almost as if it can hear your hot pussy calling.
Slowly, oh so slowly, I push just the head into you, before drawing it out again. Time after time, going just a little deeper each time, until finally, I thrust my entire length deep inside you. Drawing almost all the way out again, I drive deep inside, my hands on your waist pulling you to me. Reaching underneath you, with one hand, I start to rub your clit, around and around, my cock driving back and forth into you. Your head down, you're really panting now, little squeals escaping you with every breath.
Really starting to drive into you now, my balls slapping against your thighs, my hand busy stroking your clit ...... oh getting so close ...... calling your name. Can feel the pressure building inside as you start to scream, slamming your ass back against me, your muscles contracting, squeezing me ...... ohhhhhhh ......ahhhhhhh. oh baby here it comes, just for you .....always for you alone. Oh that is so good. I feel the cum bubbling up out of my balls, driving into you in a frenzy, your hand reaching under to stop my fingers from their busy rubbing, just holding them pushing down hard on your clit as I finally empty myself deep inside you ......oh baby, that was the best yet.
But wait, what is this? Who is that at your door? A man ..... You can't have visitors, you are mine, MINE do you hear. Oh no, you've closed the blinds. I guess then, that I shall go and have a shower. I'm not concerned, I know you will leave them open next time, and perhaps we will finish this then...................