Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-22-2004, 03:22 PM

Sheep #13

Sheep #13 (A story of some creepy ass voyeurism sprinkled with just a hint of violent revenge). This is only my second attempt at writing a story of any sort, I hope it brings some of you some satisfaction and joy. BIGbad

A moan from monitor #6, which was fixed on a second floor bedroom distracted him from his peep- hole. Sweat dripped down his neck, and his pulse quickened. Cobwebs, wires, the backside of outlets decorated his dark dank world. Focusing his attention back to what he called his “vision” he watch and listened….”My dam philosophy professor gave me a fucking C again,” said sheep #3, jockeying for position in front of the large mirror “Tony has been fucking someone else I just know it!” said sheep #12. He meticulously recorded their comments, also noting the color of their panties, the time that they each entered the third floor bathroom, he needed to know what this “becoming”, meant….

-06:47 sheep #12 enters 3rd floor BR, pink tank top, yellow cottons (she looks and sounds upset?)
-06:51 sheep #3 enters the same BR, T-shirt she won at the bar the other night (see book 42, page 71 on 9/9/04), no panties (NICE!)

Logan (that is what he had been calling himself this time around) had been wandering through college towns for as long as he could remember. He would pick up odd jobs as a carpenter, mechanic, or a janitor, whatever vocation that would get him close to his “sheep”. These jobs would help with his other habits, like eating, which he rarely did. A lanky long haired, quiet man he had settled on his current location on a whim. A sign on the local grocery store bulletin board “Carpenter Wanted” beckoned him. It had turned out to be the ideal job and location to watch his “sheep”. It turned out that a local absentee landlord wanted one of his properties remodeled as to take advantage of the large college population in town. Logan was hired to separate the large rooms of an old mansion into smaller rooms to house as many people as allowed by the local code.

Laboring day and night Logan built an elaborate maze of passages, connecting the entire structure both physically and electronically. He had fine tuned his craft for almost 30 years and considered this house his masterpiece, or as he often referred to it, the “field”. Each of the passages led to his room, which was lit by the flicking monitors that lined the walls. Each room was both wired with as many as 2 to 3 cams and had one strategically located “vision”.

The sound of running water from monitor #31 distracted his attention; he fixed his steely gaze on the screen. He watched sheep #13, “mmmm their leader has awoke”, he thought. As his cock now began to stiffen. Sheep #13 checked the water, “not too hot honey, not too hot for your beautiful tan skin”. Blissfully unaware that she was being watched, and had been since the beginning of the fall semester; sheep #13 washed her hair. She lathered her immense tits and tight stomach, then slowly and gently began to wash her ass. Moving her fingers, adorned with those nails he loved oh so much, between her athletic thighs, she began to finger her sudsy pussy. Slowly at first she worked those beautiful nails of hers it and out of her clean shaven snatch, grabbing her ass every now and again.

Logan pulled his swollen cock out and covered it with baby oil. He worked his hand up and down the long shaft “you are thinking of ME fucking you, aren’t you fucking little sheep!”, he thought. “My cock fucking your tight hole, my COCK!”, his gaunt face lit by the gray light of monitor #31. He didn’t have to log her movements. Oh no he knew her; she was the prize of his flock. Sheep #13 feverishly finger fucked her self in the shower, flipping her long blond hair back in an intense orgasm, that only a twenty-two-year-old athletic body could generate. “Oh yesssss fuck me sheep, fuck-ck-ck me sheeeeeep”, trying to keep the pounding he was giving his dick quiet, as to not be discovered. “BAAAAAAAA”, he screamed, in his head, as he sprayed cum all over the empty potato chip bag littered floor, “BAAAAAAA”.

“What are they doing tomorrow night, at this becoming”, his thoughts shifting to the perplexing question that had been upsetting his complex yet fragile mind. Logan had been hearing the sheep discuss this becoming in their “herd” gatherings since the new girls had moved in this fall. “What is this secret you are hiding from me my sheep?”, Logan pondered. The cell phone on his hip vibrated, sending a shiver of fear up his spine. “Shit, gotta go!”. Logan hurried through the labyrinth of his creation, until he reached his concealed egress. Looking through his “vision” Logan scouted the surrounding area for any “hostiles” (what he called the general public) exited and scurried across the street to his black 1979 Chevy cargo van nestled behind some large bushes. He could not be late again for his most recent handy man appointment, for the beast in his belly gnawed.

While at work that day he could think of nothing but his sheep. Logan reminisced. Sheep #5 had brought home a frat boy a week or so age; half-drunk and fawning for his nice clothes and handsome physique, she dragged him to her room. She had a knock out body that she maintained with her daily exercise regiment. Her five foot six frame was flawless, Logan moaned as he thought of her perky B cup tits.

-Sheep #5, 16:31 dressing to go out to the bar, black silk top, black (loose fitting) terry khaki skirt, black thong panties, and sneakers. *Note she didn’t shave her pussy tonight? She is wearing sweat pants to the bar tonight. Guess she isn’t in the mood to get fucked tonight?

While installing some cabinets, he continued to pour over the scene in his head with incredible detail. This is why he kept his insidious logs, so he could savor every moment of the lives of his sheep, reading them over and over and over, until he could pull the images from his mind like flowers in a meadow.

In his mind he remembered, that as soon as her door was closed that she dropped to her knees and the smell of liquor and stall smoke filled the room from their rapid breaths and cloths, and she quickly unzipped his fly. With the grace of a sleek panther sheep #5 pulled the frat boy’s semi hard rod.

He always found himself, thinking of this night, since his observations from earlier that night had been so completely inaccurate, and he needed to figure why because he hated surprises. He continued to pour over the details, installing the counter top now.

Sheep #5 sucked and pulled at the boy until his pole was erect. Then she stood up and as they embraced and passionately kissed, they slumped onto the bed. After biting his lip she stood up on the bed slowly pulled down her thong with a wiggle of her ass and finally removing them with an awkward kick. She straddled the frat boy’s face and road his tongue like a cowgirl. The frat boy apparently tongue fucked that pussy with some skill, because sheep #5 would arch her body backward and hold the head board of the bed every minute or two. “MMMM, yes…yes, now lick my ass, lick my ass”, she bellowed. The frat boy grabbed his cock as she ground her cunt stubble into his face, and dry jerked his cock. Drops of cum now glistening at the tip of the frat boy’s shaft, sheep #5, abruptly stood, “Don’t fucking waste that load you rich fucking prick, I want it up my ass!” “I don’t want to fuck your ass, I need to slam your pussy, the frat boy protested. “ I’m not getting pregnant, you are fucking my ass or you will find yourself jacking off at home”, she calmly stated. With a sigh the frat boy lay back on the bed and obliged her wishes. She spun around and skillfully lowered her tight hole onto his prick “MMMMM, aaa ahhhh” she had impaled herself on his dick right up to the hilt of his balls. She placed her hands on his chest and slowly milked his cock with her trained anus.

Cleaning up his tools, he continued to review the night…Through his “vision” Logan had the perfect position. He could see her asshole shivering and the astounding round globes of her tan ass giggle as she pumped his cock. “BAAAAAAAAAAA”, Logan thought with the image filling his brain. He was still trying to figure out why had he been so wrong about sheep#5, his mind slipping back to puzzle that he had laid for himself.

“AAAAH, oh yes oooooh YES, uuuuugh” she panted, and the smells in the room began to mix with sweat and deeply fucked ass. “Deeper, deeper, fuck me deeper!”, she screamed, throwing her arms up over her head. This was way too much for the frat-boy and he couldn’t hold out any longer, he grimaced and spat his load deep up her ass.

Logan could remember seeing the boy’s cum oozing out of her tight balloon knot as she quivered continuing to grind on boys balls, his pole still deep in her ass. She stood up, wavered on her wobbly legs ever so slightly and went to the bathroom to clean herself up, leaving the frat boy by himself. The boy quickly dressed and wandered about the room, looking at pictures and other knick-knacks scattered about her room. Suddenly the boy fixed his eyes on Logan’s vision; Logan remembers freezing, and the tensing of his entire body. He loved always loved this thrill, and was good at stayed so quite. He could hold his breath for two to three minutes and would often not even blink, frightened that the squeak of his eyelid across his eyeball would give up his location. He remembered thinking at the time that the boy had seen him, or heard him, or possibly smelled him, but at that instant he did not know. The toilet flushed in the bathroom and the boy moved away toward the door. Even though this was all playing out in his memory, Logan found himself sitting still in his van after his day of hard labor.

Fixing back to his conundrum he thought, “How could I have been so wrong, she did need to get fucked, what did I miss, what did I miss?” Logan’s thoughts swiftly shifted back to the bigger mystery; “and what is this becoming?”

Logan had to wait until dark to get back to his lair. Turning the van off and coasting into his hidden parking spot across from his “field”. Slinking through the shadows and keeping tight against the neighboring walls and shrubs he was safe once again. Working up the stairs and along the tight corridors of the house within a house, he settled in to his nest. The house was very quiet, “where are the sheep”, he puzzled. He scanned the bank of humming monitors hanging from the wall and noticed that the sheep were all assembled in the attic, he hated when they had meetings up there. This was one of the few rooms in the house where he needed to be very quiet for his “vision” was extremely exposed. He had only a 7 foot high by two-foot wide space into which he had to cram him self. This left him no room to pound his meat if things got really good, but he went anyway.

“Now each of one of you pledges will be blind folded. You shall follow the commands of your sisters and not resist them in anyway!” said sheep #13. Logan listened intently. “Was this it, was this the becoming?” his peering eye was transfixed on sheep #13. “Shed all your cloths now!”, sheep #13 ordered. They all did as directed, as the older sheep also stripped and began to pull out a myriad strap-ons and dildos. Logan had seen each of these toys used at one time or another in each of their rooms but had never dreamed he would be privy to such a magnificent event. Orders to get on all fours and kneel were being shouted all across the attic. The smell of sweat wet pussy filled Logan’s nostrils. Two of the older sheep had teamed up on this one little red headed sheep that Logan just love to watch masturbate.

-sheep #9, 22:51, she came home alone again tonight, used pink double headed dildo for 30 mins until she stifled he orgasm into the pillow. *Note record monitor #12, next time she goes out to the bar.

With the redhead on all fours one of the older sisters, licked her smooth snatch from behind while the other forced her to suck an immense dildo. Sounds of the lapping of dripping wet pussy echoed in Logan’s ears, as the smacking and moans of deep satisfaction reached a fevered crescendo. He intensely watched the seen that was playing out before him; sheep #16 was slamming her dildo into sheep #1, with reckless abandon. Sheep #16’s hair was being pulled back while she was slammed from behind. Moaning she began to rub her clit, “Don’t you dare reach for your clit little sister!”, yelled sheep #13 who was also surveying the scene along with Logan.

Despite the risk at this “vision” location, Logan could resist his animalistic urge to whack off, no longer. He pulled his cock out and spit in his hand, removing his eye from the “vision” for only a second or two. Repositioned and ready for some more action, Logan began to stretch his shaft and pinch his nipples. “Did sheep #13 join the action?”; she was no longer at the front of the room. Logan scanned the room for his favorite sheep. A loud thud suddenly echoed in Logan’s ears, and a shaft of light penetrated the wall and illuminated his right eye. “They found me! she found me!”, he tried to exit the tight space but found that they had pierced the wall with some sort of crow bar. “fuckfuckfuck!”, “gogogo, fleeeeeeee!” he screamed in his head, still trying to be quiet.

The wallboards in the attic were cracking and being yanked from the wall, he felt hands all over him. “nonono, I’ve been discovered!” All of the naked sheep were now pulling at him, and he was yanked from his safe hiding place and into the room. “What the fuck do you think you are doing you fucker!”, yelled sheep #13. “You want to watch us and abuse our privacy!”; “you will pay for your actions!” “Strip him!”

Buttons snapping and the tearing of cloth quickly followed. Logan was crouched on the floor of the attic, cowering like a stray dog cornered by an angry public worker. “my sheep……my sheep…..myyyyy sheep, they have turned on meeee” he muttered under his breath. “Do you like watching us you god dam sick fuck!, DO YOU!?”, shouted sheep #13. On her order the sisters wrestled him face down on the floor. He resisted little, without the power of his anonymity he was nothing. Some of the larger sisters of the house sat on his arms and legs to keep him pinned. Sheep #13 strapped on a 12 inch black dick and jammed it in his ass. Logan moaned in disbelief that the tables had turned on him. Sheep #13 barked more orders while stabbing him with the big rubber dick. Dildos were now raining down on his back and head, as he was horse whipped by these objects of sexuality. Sheep #13 pounded his resistant ass, giving him little time to recuperate between stokes; she kept it buried deep inside his virgin ass. The little red headed sheep that he was so fond of smacked him in the face with her doubled headed cock spitting as she yelled, “SUCK MY COCK, SUCK IT YOU PERVERTED FUCKER!” A trickle on crimson red blood dripped from his nostril. Logan sucked her cock and was fucked for several minutes before he was flipped over by the herd.

The sisters had to restrain him no longer, for his will was now broken. Sheep #13 was fucking his now loose manhole and jerking him off. “You sisters get back to your business, I will deal with this intruder, NOW I SAID!” They scrambled away and did as she commanded. Logan continued to whimper as she fucked his ass with that strap-on and fondled his stiff meat.

He turned his head to the left to view the rest of the attic and was abruptly smacked in the face by Sheep #13. “You will not enjoy this! you are being punished for your actions, the second I hear you or sense that you are enjoying yourself, I will call the cops and have your FUCKING ASS THROWN IN JAIL, do you understand?”, Logan nodded but did not speak. His ass and dick were starting to bleed from the dry fucking they were receiving, but he felt little discomfort, felt shame for the first time in years. In fact he was feeling a strange satisfaction and joy having finally been exposed by his sheep. He kept his enjoyment to himself, so not to provoke sheep #13. The fucking that he was receiving was not as torturous as being denied the sights around him.

Sheep #13 felt little pity for this whimpering little man and had several orgasms from just his pained stares. At some point Logan passed out from either the loss of blood or the pain as every sister took turns pounding his hole after sheep #13 had had her way with him. Logan awoke in the hot sun on the ground next to his van sometime the next morning. Pulling his naked and battered body up into the van, retrieving his spare keys in the glove Logan pulled away screaming “BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-28-2005 at 01:47 AM.