Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-05-2006, 07:49 PM

The Rock Quarry

I met this boy online two nights ago and there was just something about him that drew me to him. I talked to him the next night, and decided I wanted to meet him. I didn’t want to let my ideal of him build up so much that he could never meet the standard that I set for him. So spontaneously I told him to come spend the afternoon with me. Surprisingly he said he wanted to but had no means at the time. He then asked me to come meet him. I thought about it for a moment, and decided why not…

After exchanging phone numbers he called me and we talked trying to decide the details of our meeting. We decided to meet at his local Wal-Mart and then if all went well, we would head to the Rock Quarry for a walk. I walk into Wal-Mart and start looking for the toy section, I told him to meet me in front of “Guess Who?” to be as cliché as possible. I find the toy section but then can not find board games, when I finally do; there is no “Guess Who?” I scour up and down the aisle thinking I must have just passed it. While looking down the row one last time… I look up to see a boy stopped and staring at me at the end of the row. I raise an eyebrow, wondering to myself if this is possibly the boy I am scheduled to meet, not at all what I expect, so much better. For a moment his name escapes me and we just look at each other expectantly. Finally, I reach out my hand and in an asking tone I find out if this is the Kris I am to meet.

He takes my hand in his, shakes it firmly, sliding close to me, rubbing his cheek against mine. Giving me a chance to smell his cologne, I close my eyes and enjoy. He pulls away and starts walking away, leading the way very quickly outside. I watch in amazement, usually guys are not so forward with me; they let me lead and make the decisions, but not this one. He takes me out and walks me to my car, and he instructs me where to pick him up. I quickly drive around the two rows of cars and take myself to his Blazer. He sets his guitar in the back seat, gets into the front, and we are off. He shares his music with me on the way to the Quarry. Kris is a musician, he plays guitar and drums. The first time he played for me was while I was in the room cleaning it and he was on the phone. I could have listened to him for hours.

We sat in the car and listened to music for about an hour, giving the sky the chance to stop raining, and then we started our walk. We got out of the car and made our way to the path. Soon after reaching the gravel, I realized how cold it was outside; I had left my coat in the car. He took off his coat and handed it to me, I told him I couldn’t accept his coat, I didn’t want him to get cold, because of my negligence. He smiled and told me he was too warm with it on, I slid his coat on, it fit nicely, so warm, I wrapped it tightly around me grinning. He was so sweet and good to me.

While winding through the hills he showed me the large pile of limestone pulled out from the quarry. He then pointed out a building that was hidden rather well by trees, he asked me if I knew what it was, and I had no idea. He informed about its history as a crematorium and then how it was made into a brick oven. I was fascinated by the history that he knew of it. Then we turned and went further down the path, I soon realized there was a large lake in front of me that was beautiful. I wanted to head down to it, there was a large rock I wanted to sit on and just watch the waves, he came down to where I was and then pointed up to a ledge. “See that up there, that’s where I am taking you.”

I grinned and continued following him up this little path. Along the way there were spots in the ground that were well worn down, you could tell a previous couple had been there, I grinned at the thought, yet I was not ready to give into this stranger. We continued to follow this small path that was over grown with trees and bushes. As I walked down the path, my hair was continually pulled by the branches. He seemed to know just the right spot to put his foot, and I continuously had to watch the ground to make sure I did not slip and fall off the top of this rock quarry. He would turn and grin, making sure I was ok, I was sure he was laughing at me for not being able to keep up with him.

We finally reached the first ledge, I didn’t trust him enough to climb down, it was too high for me. He reached out his hand and helped me down. I stayed at the back of the rock closest to the path. In an attempt to show me how high we were he spit of the ledge. The wind catching some of it, caused it to blow back in my face, I jumped back wiping my face. Embarrassed, he turned away and went back to the path. I laughed, this was something that would and could have only happened to me. “Come on, just a little further up.” We continued up the path, finally reaching a point where I had three options on how to get out to his special ledge. I took the one I thought to have the least amount of danger attached. I made my way to him and let my eyes feast on this spot that he enjoyed so much. Of course it was hard to get to him the trees grabbing at my hair again, he turned and chuckled. I looked at him questioningly and he told me there was now a bubble in my hair from the tree pulling it. I took my hair down figuring it would be better than trying to mess with it. Finally I made it to the ledge where he was. It was beautiful. The sun hitting the ripples of the water, almost inviting us into it. The pretty green color of the water, I wished so badly that it was a summer day, and we both could float out into the water and enjoy it together.

I stood with my back to him, hoping he would walk up behind me and hold me in his arms, finally feeling me and pressing himself against me. I waited but he never came to my aid. I stood and thought for a moment, wondering what I had to do to get him to touch me, kiss me, and feel me. I sat down on the edge of a rock and admired, he sat down next to me, I wanted him to take me in his arms, I wanted him to gently roll on top of me pressing me onto this rock and give me a long passionate kiss, however this day dream didn’t happen either. My long wavy hair was blowing and sweeping in the wind, getting repetitively in my face. He turned and started showing me the way back up the path. My hair whipping in my face he turned and grinned, taking my hair in his hands and pushing it back out of my face. I thought for sure he would finally kiss me, but again he turned and we continued on our way.

We continued walking and he started showing me the various signs of where an animal had been, their homes, the tunnels they have made, and other various interesting facts. We got to a point in the trail where the trail dips down. He stepped down and then turned around facing me point out some geese and a beaver’s home. I stepped down to where he was and moved close to him, pressing myself against him. Looking into his eyes enjoying how much fun he was having showing me these things he had previously explored. As we were arguing about whether or not beavers hibernate, he finally started leaning in, for a moment I looked into his eyes and then slowly closed them. My senses grabbed at everything they could, the touch of his lips against mine, the warmth, and the smell of cologne.

When we finally broke apart my knees were shaking, I wanted him to pin me against a tree and ravage my body, but instead he turned and walked away, making a comment about the gloss I was wearing on my lips. I followed with frustration. We found a few more peaks, to stop and admire the view of the water, but my mind was else where I just wanted to stop and have him grab and touch me, but we moved on.

We soon came to a part of the trail that goes straight down; I looked nervously down not knowing where I would put my feet or how I would climb down. Kris calmly asked me if I trusted him, I rolled my eyes smiled and looked away. He asked me twice more and I finally said yes, at that he picked me up and put me on his shoulder carrying me down. I screamed as he put me onto his shoulders. He set me down and I told him next time I would prefer a little warning. I laughed off my nervousness; I was so scared he would drop me. We then continued down the path.

While down at the bottom of the quarry we checked out some rocks and made our way around the island stopping to make out here or there. At one point after kissing I got so weak in the knees I was hardly able to stand or even begin to find my way around. I stood still for a few moments gathered strength and then continued walking. We started heading back up to the point in which we came. I stopped for a moment at a rock that faced a factory, at the edge of the water. Standing again with my back to him he pressed himself against me, I moaned with delight, he finally took my cue. I felt as his hands searched my body and I was taken over by his touch. He breathed on my neck sucking and gently licking. His hands found my butt and began to feel their way around it, squeezing and playing, I moaned pushing against him. I wanted him so badly…he could have had me whenever he wanted. Suddenly he spanked me, not knowing how crazy that made me I jumped and quietly squealed and then pushed against him harder. With one last gentle spank he pulled away from me.

Left distraught on the rock by myself, I followed hopelessly. We climbed the cliff and made our way down the path, him leading sometimes following, always watching out for my well being. I smiled wondering if he knew what he was doing to me. At many points I thought about stopping and sneaking into the areas others had been, but decided it was best to keep moving. Soon we were back to the car; I almost regretted walking back so quickly. Once to the car, I knew what I wanted to do and what I wanted him to do. I wanted him to invite me back to his place to watch a video and enjoy one another’s company; I wasn’t ready to leave him yet. I didn’t know how to present this idea to him without seeming too forward, so I did it in a very choppy manor, I ashamed myself. He sat and listened and debated about what he wanted to do.

I laid my chair back claiming I was going to take a nap while he decided. I laid there, and watched him play with my various stuffed animals in the car. I watched as a slight grin appeared on his face, I wondered for a moment what he was thinking. He stacked the animals on the crotch of my jeans, accusing them of humping, then adding a bouncing affect that would “accidentally” hit the very top of my pussy causing me to jump. Of course with my mind already working over drive, I was very turned on, I was not going to be able to stand this touching, I was jumping and wanted more very badly. He took this hint very easily, sliding his hand onto my leg rubbing it firmly, making every nerve in my body stand on end. I started panting as his rubbing continued. I suddenly felt his pinky brush against my crotch which made me jump. He moved his hand down further following my grooves and curves. I was panting and grinding into his hand. I knew he could tell how wet I was, my jeans had a very familiar damp feeling.

I felt his hand move up towards my belt, for a moment nervousness rushed over my body, I wanted him, but should I give into him this early? Would I still hear from him tomorrow? I cared deeply about these questions but my body had taken over, at that point what my heart thought didn’t matter. I was being controlled by other desires and needs. My body didn’t even flinch as he started undressing me, I lay there, looking up at him, letting him, wanting him, and desiring him. His hand slid down my pants and into my slit. I jumped. He quickly found my clit and started rubbing my slippery wet pussy. I moaned with delight, looking into his eyes, mine full of lust. He started rubbing quicker making me shake and moan in my seat, my hands started searching for something to grab. My hips lurched forward, wanting to feel him deep in my pussy. He was playing with my clit like none other.

Suddenly he began to move his fingers faster making me jump, I couldn’t control my legs they were shaking so badly. As he brought me closer and closer to orgasm my body moved uncontrollably. “Stay still baby, it’ll be better.” I tried to obey him but I couldn’t, I had lost control, all I wanted at this point was him deep inside my tight pussy. As if he read my mind his hand slipped down and started pumping in and out of my pussy, I panted and moaned with delight. It was getting harder and harder to breathe; my body was being controlled by him now. I would breathe when he allowed me, slowing movements enough to make sure I was ok, then quickly picking speed back up. He had sent me to another world. As an orgasm began to rip through my body one hand found my seat belt, I wrapped my hand around it tightly, the other had found his free hand, I gripped it tightly, as I shook and shivered from delight. I lurched forward and he kissed my neck and collar bone aggressively, sending me over the edge. I fell back to my seat, my head pushing back, legs spreading, hips continually lurching forward, and panting hard and heavy. Looking into his eyes made me grin, I loved him watching me, every time my eyes looked for his, they met. He watched every movement of my body, every facial expression; this made me tingle all over.

For a moment I thought he was finished, his hand slowed and he rubbed me softly and sensually, suddenly he picked up pace again, and again my body moved uncontrollably, I reached down and grabbed his arm, softly saying stop. He didn’t listen instead he moved faster, I pushed myself up and down, wishing there was a cock slamming into me. Suddenly my whole body was on fire and I couldn’t take it any longer, I grabbed his arm tightly and again asked him to stop, he did, and I laid there panting, feeling him slowly calm me down, and finally pulling his hand out of my pants. I laid there trying to recover and dress myself, but I was weak in the knees and could hardly even stand. I pushed my door open and stood up dressing myself, taking a moment and looking at the car. The entire car had been fogged up by me. I laughed wondering what other’s thought as they drove by.

I got back in the car and sat down, adjusted my seat and then turned looking at him grinning. I tried to explain why I had him stop, my clit had gotten too sensitive, but I feared he didn’t understand. I looked into his eyes wanting him, I wanted him to kiss me and drag me into the back seat and fuck me like no one else could. I sat there waiting for him to kiss me. Yet he never did, we listened to my cd singing songs and I ran my hand up and down his thigh. At some point I realized I had moved my hand right on top of his cock, I felt it pulsating. I kissed him deeply and hard, rubbing his cock, debating about taking it out, wonder how good it would taste, wishing I was more forward and not so nervous. After several interruptions from songs, he told me it was time for me to take him back to his blazer. He had to work that night and we both hadn’t slept since the previous day.

I put the car in gear and drove him back to Walmart. All the way wanting him to invite me to come home with him, hoping he would change his mind and invite me to come with him. We got to the parking lot, he asked me to kiss him goodbye, I refused trying to play hard to get. I finally gave into him, grinning, he took my head in his hands and kissed me passionately. I sat there wanting more. He got out, as did I. He loaded his car and then I took his head in my hands and kissed him very softly and gently. With that we said our goodbyes and were on our way.

Some days life can be shitty , some days life can be outstanding ;
Sometimes you find love , sometimes you find fun ;

Just remember through all these changes you are you, special and unique...

Just a reminder to those who are like me and need it...