Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-17-2016, 09:42 PM

Jon and Nicole, Tit Monster pays a visit Part 2

Jon, Nicole and Camille resting up catching their collective breaths, Jon looks at Camille and says Cam what is really going on at home. Camille says what do mean Jon yeah Jon says Nicole, well I look at you and think to myself DAMN!!!! you're one hot looking woman. And your would go fishing on a 14 hour excursion and leaves you alone on an Island nation by yourself. I wouldn't do that, Nicole says well Jon that is you true Nickie. Camille is feeling the preasure to talk, Nicole can tell Cammie, Camille looks at here and Jon. Jon says Camille don`t mean to put you on the spot, Camille says Jon and Nicole have you,,, well you guys have heard of arranged marriage, that is what I'm In with my husband Bradley. Jon and Nicole look at Camille with wide open mouths in disbelief. Camille gets on with her story, you see guys my mother and his mother are live long friends and they decided a long time ago that It would be great their kids got together, got married and have a ton of grand kids. But their were a couple of problems My Dad is from and lives in Texas. And mom had three kids all boys, dad never carried the sperm fore girls. So this how I ended up being adopted. Jon says It is beginning to make some sense, Nicole says your mom is a bitch!!! Continue on well after Dad retired we move back to mom's hometown in Ohio, then we all get together and that is when I meet the boy named Bradley Stoke. Good looking, oh hell he is HOT!! And we hit It off Immediately. But as we moved further along in our relationship I noticed he had a roving eye towards other women. But I ignored as mother said, then I find out that he is banging two other girls that he went to school with, I called off the wedding. It was my mom and his mother trying to convince me that he is a good person and he was just sowing his oats and I said oh really!!! Well then let me sow a few wild oats myself. Of course they said NO!!! So I married him and of course I get pregnant and have a beautiful baby girl. But all this time he hasn't stop his fooling around and of course the mothers want another grandchild. I have said no. Jon says Camille I believe you, I never did like your mother and Nicole says like I said before BITCH!!!
But now Jon looks Camille and her wonderful looking TITS and says Cammie, JONNN says Camille, we really neglected your TITTIES, Camille says WHAT!!! YEAH!!! says Jon, Ncole take the right tit and I will take her left tit and Camille is on her back as Jon and Nicole aree licking, sucking, squeezing and pinching her tits and nipples. Then they switch titties on Camille and Nicole says Cammie finger my pussy and grab Jon's cock and balls. she grabs his dick and Jon let's out a moan and Nicole is breathing hard as Camille fingers her pussy. Then Jon roving right hand finds Camille's pussy and starts fingering her pussy while playing with her tit. Camille let's a soft yell and is breathing hard as she SAYS OH MY GOD MY PUSSY IS SO SENITIVE!!! Oh fuck I feel I feel as Jon fingers her harder and Camille tighten her grip on his dick as Jon moans even louder and then Nicole is saying FUCK!! harder Cammie, harder, HARDER!! Then the two girls cum at the same time by saying AAAAHHHHH!! FUCK our pussies are so senitive, SHIT!!! Then Nicole says Jon stick your hard cock between her tits, Camille in a hard breathing voice yeah JON between my tits. Jon does this andCamille squeezes her massive tits as they swallowing up his cock and balls and Jon says oh fuck that feels good and Nicole comes up to Jon's side and looks at what Camille is doing to her husband's cock and balls, then extends her hand and pulls Jon's face towards hers and kisses him and then says Camille don't stop and then kisses Jon again and they are both letting out moans and groans. Then Nicole says JON,,, time to fuck us again, Camille says I don't know about that as she is still regaining her breath and Nicole grabs her face and kisses her full on the lips and says Cammie his cock is still hard and I want us to get fucked again. Camille says ok then Jon says ok you two hands and knees going doggy and enters Camille first fucks her hard for a few minutes, then he fucks Nicole hard fpor another few minutes and he has both moaning and groaning begging for more then Jon fucks Camille again and she squiming yelling moaning JON!!! GOD DAMN that feels then Jon switches back to Nicole's pussy and she is like give me the cock husband, ohhhhhh that feels great as Jon is pummping her pussy relentlessly and then Jon has the girls get on their sides and then gets in the middle of them and starts spooning Camille first, he sholves his cock up her pussy first and while he fucks her this he is playing with her tits and then switches to playing with her clit which sends Camille out of this world OHHHH GGOODDD JOOOONNN then Jon switches to Nicole sholves his cock in her and she is moaning breathing hard as she plays with own clit as she says Jon you love my CUNT?? Don't you, as Camille reaches over Jon to squeeze Nicole's titties Jon says yeah I love your CUNT faster UNCLE, FASTER UNCLE, FASTER Jon senses that Nicoleis ready to cum and then Nicole cums as she let's out a scream OH GOD JON I love you!!! As Nicole catches her breath, Camille watch in amusement and wow Nickie that was Intense. Nicole looks and smiles wickedly at Camille and then tell get on your back Cammie, Camille says what the fuck, Nicole says Jon is going to fuck you again WHATTTT!! Camille says ah Nickie my pussy is really senitive and I have had orgasms to last the rest of this year. Then Jon rubs his cock on Camille's clit and she has another orgasm as she says oooohhhh fuck. Then Jon finally sholves his cock again inside Camille's pussy and she moans that sensitive pussy sensitive pussy Jon and Nicole and Nicole leans over Camille and kisses her and then Instructs Jon to fuck her hard and cum Inside her. Jon looks at Nicole and mouths I Love You, and Nicole does the same, now fuck her hard then starts pumping Camille slow and hard, slow and hard and then he starts picking up speed Camille is squirmimg, moaning groaning and her eyes are rolling to the back of of her head as Nicole grabs her tits which sends Camille reeling as she saying OH GOD!!! Nicole looks at Jon and says come on Uncle, fuck her her faster, faster come on Uncle look at her as you pump and Jon looks at Camille and realizes she is going to cum again and then all of a sudden Jon goes Into hyperspeed fucking her hard and Nicole is yelling faster Jon faster as Jon is going 100mph on Camille breathing hard and then Jon starts yelling OH SHIT!!!! Girls Camille I'm going to cum again in that pretty pussy of yours and Camille Is like please hurry and Jon finally let's loose a yell of oh god here It cums I'm cumming, cumming as he grunts and moans as Camille cums again as she yells OH GOD, my pussy my pussy. Camille says no more sex, but thanks for the many orgasm you two as she tries to smile. Jon Is worn out as he says your welcome, Camille thanks for coming over and letting us fuck the shit out of you says Nicole and Camille says you Bitch as Nicole smiles and says well you have more of Jon's cum in your wornout pussy. Still Intend to make the hubby eat your pussy, Camille says fuck yeah, he is my bitch. Jon says really, well let us what happens. Camille says no problem If I can I will send pictures.
Everyone gets dressed Jon and Nicole take Camille out to dinner and get her back to her resort before her husband does. Jon and and Nicole hug and kiss Camille and tell her again that she is more than welcomed to come back, but next time she stay with them. Then Jon and Nicole go home and on the way Jon reaches over to Nicole's blouseand unbuttons it while driving and Nicole says can I help you Jon says lay the seat back as I play with your tits. Nicole does that and Jon starts squeezing and pinching her nipples as Nicole let's out a low moan and says fuck that feels good, camille really turns on yeah says Jon but your the only one I love as they pull Into the driveway. They get out of their vehicle and go Inside their home and Nicole takes off her clothes as so does Jon who is also pumping his dick again. Nicole lays down on her stomach spread eagle hikes her ass up a little and Jon gets In between her legs and enters her pussy as they moan together in unison. Nicole says Jon fuck me all night, Oh I will says Jon as he fucks her softly for the rest of the night Nicole says thats It nice and slow Babe. Nice and slow my pussy is ultra sensitive. Back at the Camille's Resort room she wasn't kidding her husband was actually eating her pussy which is full of Jon's cum, telling her husband that's It just keep eating, I might let you fuck me If you can get It up.