Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-06-2009, 12:12 PM
Angel

My Older Uncle

I went to spend the week at my uncles house when my apartment was being worked on. He lived alone and had plenty of room so I didn’t turn it down when he offered. I had just turned 21 a few days before I had not even had a chance to really celebrate because of all the trouble with the water in my apartment. On the first night of my stay my uncle Bob offered to take me out to drink and to have a few drinks if I wanted. I seen no harm in going out for a little celebration.

We went to the Olive Garden and had a very lovely meal. I was not used to anyone spending that kind of money on me or taking me to such a nice place. After we left there he asked if I wanted to go to a club , bar or anyplace like that since I just had turned 21. I was really thinking about it when I noticed a club up in front of us called the Crystal Pistol. I asked him what kind of bar that was and he laughed and said it wasn’t my type of place. It kind of made me angry cause I was always told I wasn’t old enough or mature enough for shit the whole time I was growing up. I asked him what he meant by that because I was very grown up. Then I told him to pull in there I wanted to go check it out.

He just smiled then pulled in and parked. As we came in the music was thumping. The guy at the door asked for my id and I handed it over. He looked up at me as if to undress me then said go ahead in as my uncle paid the 20 dollar cover charge. As soon as I got into the main room I knew why he had said what he did. I scanned the room and noticed that all the female were topless and some of them were bottomless. There were girls dancing nude and half nude all over the place. I thought to myself great I got myself into this one. I was going to try to make the best of it and was willing to stay just to prove I was ok with it.

My uncle Bob began to buy me drink after drink. He would order something different every round and said he wanted me to try all the different flavors of mixed drinks. It did not take to much of that till I was drunk and I mean as in very drunk. Some girls came over and my uncle had them give me a lap dance. They were all over me and to be honest I was getting quite horny. This went on for a few hours and soon I told him I was ready to leave.

He helped me up and get to the car then we began to drive home. I couldn’t wait to get to bed I was thinking how I was going to finger myself till I came. I know I am a female but to be quite honest I really loved to masturbate. I was always told by everyone that it was a guy thing but I did not care I liked it and that is all that maters.

When we got to the house he helped me out of the car and into the house. By this time I could hardly stand up. We walked thru the door and he leaned me over the arm chair and left me there. I ask him what the fuck. He told me he had to close the door. The next thing I felt was my skirt going up and my panties being ripped off from me. I fought and struggled but the drinks had proven to strong and I couldn’t get away. He kept telling me it would be ok but I continued to verbally protest by saying no and asking him to stop.

After a short struggle I was so tired I couldn’t fight back I just slumped over the back of the chair with my naked ass exposed completely to him. He didn’t waste any time I could hear him undressing and soon I felt his dick rubbing at my pussy. He must have been really horny because he only rubbed it up and down a few times then sank it in deep. I won’t lie it felt really good. What the problem was is one he was my uncle and two he was 46. Well it didn’t seem to bother him because he just banged away at my pussy like he was a mad man wanting more and more.

After the first few minutes I crossed the line. Fuck it I thought this feels really good. So I began to push back and started asking him to fuck me harder. Well he needed no more encouragement he began to fuck me like I was a whore. He banged at my pussy for a long time. I had one orgasm after the other till I was so fucking tired I thought I was going to pass out. He must have got tired to he slowed down then pulled out. He went around and set on the couch.

I followed and set next to him. I asked if he was thru with me for the night and I added a little teenage like giggle. He told me he was tired but wanted to cum then he would let me go to bed. I pushed him back and dove into his lap with my mouth. I licked his balls till they were wet with spit. They tasted so good with my juices on them. Then I licked up his shaft and he began to moan and throb as I took it all in my mouth. Sucking on it and licking the head of it in circles. I looked up at him and told him he was a naughty uncle and if he didn’t cum in my mouth I would have to tell on him. Then I went back to work on his cock. Taking it all in till it hit the back of my throat. That sent him over the edge he moaned really loud and shot a load of cum so big in my mouth I was fighting to swallow all of it. I kept sucking till he was empty.

After we got thru I looked up at him and said thank you for a wonderful night. He looked back and smiled. I made my way to my room and tried to sleep but after an hour or so I went naked to his bed and slipped in behind him. I lay close to his body and we slept. I knew in the morning I was going to be very naughty again but, I didn’t care anymore.