Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-08-2005, 05:46 PM

Emma

Emma

I was at one of my jobs it was in a shop, there was a new girl there that my manager had just hired, her name was Emma & she was about 18years old 5ft7 & she had Long light brown hair and fairly big tits, she was in the office changing (which I had no idea about) coz I walked straight in without knocking, at the time she was standing there in just her pale blue bra and very small panties, she was totally shocked by me walking in and seeing her in this position, as you probably know by now it dosnt take much to get my cock hard and this time was no exception, my cock was bulging out quite far (as the uniform i had to wear was a pair of very flimsy trousers and a shirt), they offered me no restriction, as Emma had no trouble seeing as she was staring amazedly at my cock.

I took that as a signal (I was wrong) I approached her, she then told me to get away from her, I then told her theres no way I was letting her out without fucking her, I then pushed her facing against the wall I then yanked down her panties, realeased my cock from my trousers and I pushed my cock into her pussy & I fucked her hard from behind while we were both standing, I fucked her long and deep, I pulled out nearly all the way then I furiously pushed back in deeper than i was before, after about 15 of these shafts that I was doing to her she tried to get away but with the position that she moved to, was not the best fo her to go in as I didnt know about it & when i pulled back my cock came out of her pussy, when i pushed it back it wnt straight passed her pussy and into her little anal passage, she however didnt scream or move or do anything for that matter, she just had a petrified llok on her face, but as you know I wouldnt let a thing like that stop me, & i just fucked her arse hard until she started moaning and groaning (she had definatly started to get into it) her moans then started into pleas for it harder and faster, which I did'nt have any trouble complying with, I eventually shot my spunk up her bum, I released her and told her that she was going to be my work fuck buddy so when ever i am horny at work I just pull her into the office or 1 of the other areas and fuck her, she said in a little voice Ok then sir, and I saw a little smile as i turned away. I fucked her when ever I got the chance, in every area possible (canteen, toilets, warehouse, staffroom)