Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-29-2002, 04:17 AM
words work wonders

Send a message via Yahoo to erotic51
The French Maid (Part 1)

The French Maid

He paid no attention to her as she entered the room. He was used to the help being around him while he worked. The maid would simply clean the room and then leave but her perfume smelled different today, more like that of a young woman then someone who was fifty years old. This caused him to look up. In front of him was a very good looking woman, about 30 years old wearing a maid's outfit with a hem that allowed an ample view of her legs. Her breasts were held tightly within the top which was cut to push her breasts up, exposing the tops of them to him. Looking at her, he felt his prick start to harden within his pants.

'Where's the regular woman?' he asked. 'She's sick today, sir. I'm her niece, Vikki. She asked me to fill in for her. I hope you don't mind?' 'No, I don't mind. I have to stay here while you work though, please try not to disturb me' Mike said. He was thinking that he would really like was to fuck her instead of working. It was a good thing he was behind the desk, his prick was hard now, straining against the fabric of his pants. 'I won't bother you sir' Vikki said as she started to clean the room. There was a large wall to wall book case directly in front of his desk. With a smile, he said 'there is a lot of dust on the bookcase. Please make sure you clean all of the books. You can use the ladder to reach the top'.

He knew she would have stretch to reach the top shelf. He started to look forward to seeing her arse as she stretched out while cleaning. Her dress was too short to cover her while she was up there. She moved to the bookcase and as she walked, he noticed how slim her legs were. The she started cleaning the shelves and as she reached up to clean the higher, her dress moved up exposed a pair of panties that left most of her arse uncovered. The site of her made him moan and quickly coughed and moved some papers on his desk to cover his sounds. Mike wondered if she heard him. Since she kept on working, he didn't think so.

She knew what she was doing, she had dressed to capture his attention and was sure she had heard him moan just now. What man wouldn't if he was looking at her arse, each time she lifted her arms, she felt the cheeks of her arse being exposed, and her panties she had on barely covered her. They disappeared between the crack of her arse and did not reappear again until they came to her pussy and right now they were very wet in front. She knew he was hard, his hand had been under the desk ever since she entered the room. There was a mirror in the corner of the room and Mike did not know that she could see him in it. Vikki had seen him looking at her as she lifted her arms, she saw him shift in his seat and could imagined how hard his prick had become while looking at her. She wanted to see the bulge in his pants and thought of a way to get him up from the desk. 'Sir, I'm ready to clean the top shelves now. Could you hold the ladder for me? I'm afraid I might fall'. She was also afraid that he might not get up since his prick was so hard. 'I'm kind of busy right now, can you wait a few minutes? I have to finish this letter. Will you please get me a cup of coffee' he asked. 'I should be done by the time you get back'.
Damn, she thought as she left the room, she was getting very horny thinking of him. While she was waiting for the water to boil, she lifted her dress and slid her hand down inside her panties and the feeling of wet silk cooling on the top of her hand and the heat from her wet pussy felt very good. She slid a finger down across her clit as she leaned back against the wall, then lifted her leg to a chair to allow her finger to slide deeper and buried it in her pussy. She closed her eyes and imagined him fucking her as her finger slid in and out of her hot pussy. She was almost ready to cum when the coffee pot began to whistle, forcing her to stop.

Thank god she left the room, he thought as he got up, he had to undo his pants to move his prick around, looking at her had made him so hard that his prick had become jammed in the folds of his pants. He walked around the room, breathing slowly, trying to will his prick to get soft but just as it started to get a little softer, she came back into the room. 'Here is your coffee, sir. There is sugar and cream on the tray'. She thought of what type of cream she would like right now. 'Is there anything else I can get for you?' 'No' he said nervously, picking up the coffee. 'You can go on cleaning'. Looking at the bulge of his prick, she knew exactly what she wanted to clean. 'Will you hold the ladder while I do the top shelves?' she asked.

There was no way he could evade me now, she thought. 'Ok' he said. 'But the ladder slants out too far. I will have to stand in front of it while you are on it'. Moving to the ladder, he placed himself between it and the bookcase and held it as she started to climb. He thought she would only go up two or three steps, placing her stomach directly in front of his face but was pleasantly surprised when she kept climbing until her pussy was directly in front of him. As she reached up, her dress rose up to expose her pussy to him and Mike could see that she was very wet, she was so close to his face that he could smell the sweet fragrance of her pussy. He had trouble holding the ladder steady as his prick created a tent in the crouch of his pants.

She looked down and saw what was happening to him. 'Are you all right sir?' she asked him. 'Is there anything I can do for you?' Knowing the answer, she moved her pussy closer to his face as she asked, 'Would you like to taste my pussy?' 'Yes', he responded, he could think of nothing else to say. 'Don't move until I tell you to. If you do everything I say, you can have me. If you do not, I will leave and you will have to take care of your hardon in your own way. Is that understood?' 'I will do whatever you say, just let me taste your juices' he said. continued.......

I have re written most of the following titles and have a few new, yet to be posted, ones.

Drop me a line if your interested in a copy.

Personals - Skinny Dipping - Business Trip - The School Girl - The Dream - Lovers - The Book Salesman - Coach Trip - French Maid - The Woods - Office Meeting - Airport - Welcome Home - Massage - Sprung - Erotic Poetry - No Begining No End - Text Messages -

erotic51