Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-11-2004, 08:00 PM
Midnight Kiss

Surprise Visit

Surprise Visit

Wearing a grey t-shirt minishirt that just barely reached to the lacy white tops of her thigh hi's, I could see the clips of her garter playing hide and seek as she walked toward the counter. As she moved closer to the counter, my eyes roamed slowly upwards, taking in the curve of her full hips, the indention of her waist and the slight swell of her breasts. Her nipples were pushing against the white polo style t shirt she was wearing. At this point I couldn't tell if it was from the movement of the shirt rubbing as she moved or something else. Around her pale throat she wore a navy blue scarf that matched the one tyed around her waist. She continued walking, but instead of coming to the front where I was standing she walked to the end and then around to the back of the counter. At this point, I came out of my quietness and asked "Can I help you?" as I finally looked at her face.

As I entered the store, I made a quick look around and to my relief there was no one else around. The bell on the door gave me away to my prey, as it jingled he looked up. But luckly, my choice in dress had the much desired effect. I was able to make it behind the counter before he ever made it to my face, but my god when he did the look on his face was incredible. At first complete shock, then total disbelief as I answered "Hummm, yes I do believe you can help me..." I continue to walk towards him, placing my hands on his waist when I reached him.

As I looked up into the eyes of someone I had just 5 minutes earlier talked to on the phone and who I thought was over 1000 miles away, I was in complete and udder shock and disbelief, but as soon as she opened her mouth I knew beyound a shadow of a doubt it was her. As she placed her hands on my waist, I hungrly meet her mouth with mine in a hot deep almost franic kiss that I never wanted to end.

As his mouth met mine I knew he wanted me as badly as I wanted him. It was a deep hungry kiss, a kiss that spoke of sexual frustraions and tensions that needed to find a release. It had been too long since we were last together. Breaking free for a moment, I grasp his hand and turn so that my back is to the counter and he is standing in front of me. I grap ahold of his uniform shirt and pull it from the waist band of his pants, sliding my hands up under his shirt and across his warm body, breathing in the smell of him as I leaned in close capturing his waiting lips once more.

As she turned and placed herself between me and the counter, I ran my hands down her ass pulling the strip of material out of my way. Much to my pleasure I discover that the garter is the only thing under the skirt. As she runs her hands over my chest and our kiss deepens I pull her closely to me by her ass, rubbing myself against her, letting her know how much I want her.

Oh god, the feel of his hot hands on my bare ass is almost too much. As he pulls me close, I can feel his rock hard manhood against the y at my legs. Wanting him even more now than when I planned this whole trip, I lean away from his warm wet mouth, sliding my hands out from under his shirt and begin unbuttoning it as quickly as my trembling fingers will let me. Releasing the last button on his shirt, I continue by unfastening the button of his pants and guiding the zipper down with one hand as I slide my other hand down into them pushing clothing out of the way setting him free.

As her fingers danced along my body semi undressing me, I squeeze her ass, picking her up and setting her on the edge of the counter top. She wraps her legs around my waist as I begin biting her neck waiting to hear that first moan escape her lips, telling me she wants me as much as I want her. The pressure of her nails as she scraps them up my back lets me know I am getting her close to that point.

As he picks me up and sets me on the counter I wrap my legs around his waist. He begins biting my neck, as I run my nails up his back. My head rolls back as a soft moan moves from my throat and past my lips. Leaning so that I can whisper in his ear "I want you. I want you now." I move one hand around and down, grasping his manhood firmly in my hand. I rub the head of him up and down my hot wet slit.

Hearing her moan just makes me want to hear it more and more. But when she leaned in close and whispered in my ear I knew I had to have her as well and NOW. As she guided me into posistion, I found her lips once more taking them at the same moment I took her. Thrusting deeply inside of her wet inviting hole, I stop a moment buried deep inside her, listening to her half moan half purr of pleasure as she arches her back breaking the kiss. With my hands on her hips now, I begin thrusting deep and hard. Each moan I cause makes me want her more.

As he thrusted into me for the first time in so many weeks apart, my breathe catches in my throat a moment before I moan in pleasure at the feel of him buried deep inside me. I squeeze my legs tightly around him as he begins thrusting in and out of me. I lean forward so that my moans are in his ear. I want him to know how much he pleases me. I whisper "Humm, you feel so good baby. I love the feel of you inside me. So, hot and hard, hummm."

As she begins talking, I move one hand between us and find her clit. I rub slowly a time or two before speeding up. The talking stops, and the moaning increases as I continue to play with her clit and thrust in and out of her. I can feel her muscles tightening around me as she begings to reach climax. Her body shaking and shuddering around me causing me to explode inside her at the same moment she cries out "Oh god!" After a moment or two, I pick her up off the counter and just enjoy the feel of her body as it slides down mine.

As his fingers find my clit, I know I am not going to last much longer. Almost instantly I feel my body starting to contract as I reach the point of orgasim, I can feel him pulsing inside me as he reaches climax and releases his seed deep inside me. After a few moments he picks me up, holding me close as I slide down his body. As my feet touch the floor once more we kiss a long deep satisfing kiss. At the end of the kiss, I look into his eyes and say "Hi baby, I'm so glad to see you."

Smiling at her as she says hi, I answer "Hi, yourself." and kiss her soft and quick on the mouth. "But right now, I need to close up shop so we can get out of here." Smiling back she pushes her skirt back down into place and reaches up to begin rebuttoning my shirt as I start tucking it in and fixing my pants.

As I fix my skirt and help him redress, I can't help but think of things to come later on tonight once we make it back to the hotel...