Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-06-2008, 09:49 PM

The Dare Club

Brooke swore at the television, her voice joining the others filling the room. The Panthers were screwing it up...again! Jake Delhomme had overthrown Steve Smith, as usual, and the Saints had picked off the ball. Less than two minutes left in the first half, the Saints now with the ball at the fifty yard line, and the Panthers down, 14-10.

After the roar of disappointment had died down, the room immediately filled with chatter as everyone tried to break down what was wrong with the Panthers this year.

It was a good group of friends. Brooke and her boyfriend's, Mike's, lap on the the loveseat, Brooke looking good in Mike's white Steve Smith jersey and short black shorts. On the couch, Melissa was sitting on Dave's lap. Dave was a good friend since way back, and Melissa and he were always teasing each other. It was in good nature, because Melissa referred to Dave as a friend with benefits, and Dave had no problems with the deal. Also on the couch was Brooke's best friend from work, Ryan. Ryan was the baseball coach and a history teacher, 29 years old, the object of more than a few schoolgirl crushes. Ryan, unlike some of the other male teachers at school, was not about to sleep with one of the students. Brooke couldn't say the same for herself, but, dammit, it was different for a female teacher! And Jake and Brittany were 18.

On the wing chair sat Kathy, who was a nurse who also worked at the same bar as Melissa. Kathy was a hot, petite brunette, about the same size as Brooke but with smaller breasts. Samantha had been on the oversized chair with Kathy, but was now headed toward the kitchen to get some more beers. Brooke liked to watch Samantha walk. Samantha was a gorgeous, curvy law student who'd been friends forever with Kathy, and who, because of her easy humor and wild streak, was fast becoming one of Brooke's favorite people.

"That sucked," grumbled Mike.

"Cheer up, stud," Samantha said as she walked by, "They'll turn it around and make the playoffs."

"Fuck, they do that and I'll run around the apartment naked," said Ryan.

"Careful," giggled Brooke. "I'll hold you to it."

"Oh, you like dares, do you?" Mike said.

"Never turned one down yet," Brooke said boldly.

"Maybe you haven't had a good one, then," said Kathy.

"No," Melissa said, vouching for Brooke, "She's had some good ones."

"Really?" Mike asked. Brooke had only been dating him for a month, and hadn't let him in, quite yet, on all her escapades. But she had the feeling that Mike, who was very confident, might be more turned on than turned off knowing some of the things she'd done.

"Really," Brooke said.

"You'll take a dare now?" asked Samantha, returning with another round of beers.

Brooke shrugged, "Of course. But only if the game's fair. If you're going to give a dare, you have to be willing to take one."

"Oooh, sounds dangerous," Kathy laughed.

"It can get that way," Brooke said. "I mean, you have to have discretion, of course. No dares that can get you hurt, or that would make you do anything gross. But if all the dares are in good, clean, or dirty, fun...."

"So, what are you talking about, then," asked Dave. "A little dare pact? Take a dare, give a dare?"

"Yeah," said Melissa. "That sounds good. A dare pact. Give a dare to anyone in the club. But you have to be willing to take a dare to be in."

"A dare club...I like that," Kathy said. Dave, Samantha, and Ryan all nodded. Brooke could feel Mike's cock stiffen a little under her butt.

"Well, babe, you started talking shit to Ryan, I say he makes you be the first to walk the walk," said Mike. She looked at him, saw the grin on his face. He was putting her out there, seeing if she was for real, and, at the same time, letting her know he was okay with her being in this kind of game.

"Sounds fair to me," Melissa said, always ready to throw Brooke into the mix. "What do you say, Ryan?"

"I say, let's do this," Ryan laughed, drinking his beer and looking at Brooke, thoughtfully. "Brooke, I dare you to let me wear the Panthers jersey for the rest of the game."

Brooke scoffed at the timid dare, leaning forward and pulling the jersey over her head. She had a white bra on underneath. She twirled the jersey over her head, enouraging the whistles of the others in the room, then tossed it to Ryan. She wasn't surprised he hadn't gone for more. They were colleagues as well as friends, and her boyfriend was there, and Ryan just wasn't the pushy type. She was going to have to be the one to take it further.

She leaned back on Mike, at ease in her bra and short shorts, even though she was aware of Dave's gaze on her tits.

"My turn?" she asked.

"I'd say so," Kathy said, glancing at Ryan as he put the jersey on over his t-shirt. Ryan was a good looking guy, very fit, and the brunette had been checking him out all afternoon.

"Good," said Brooke. "Ryan, you like my jersey. I dare you to put on my shorts."

Ryan laughed, "I can't fit in those!"

Brooke pulled at the waistband of her shorts, showing how much they stretched. They'd fit around his slim waist. But they'd be way too short on him. She said seductively, "You'll certainly have to take off your jeans." She thought of the white v-string she was wearing under the shorts and felt her pussy get wet at wearing so little in front of everyone.

The girls shouted at Ryan to get on with it. He did, standing up gamely and unbuttoning his jeans, then stripping out of them. He had nice legs, runner's legs, and Brooke could tell that the cock in his boxers was a hefty one. She stood up, bending over with her ass right in front of Mike and stripping off the shorts. She looked back at him, saw the big smile on his face as he stared at her perky ass and her twat, only partially concealed by her v-string. She was loving being so daring, not just in front of Mike, but in front of Dave (who was a hottie, himself) and, particularly, Ryan, who she saw at work every day.

She stood up and tossed her shorts to Ryan. He caught them, staring at her tiny v-string panties.

"Ooh, Fredericks? Flowers and Vines style?" Kathy asked, the petite brunette, grinning broadly at her Brooke in her matching bra and panties.

"You shop Fredericks too, huh?" asked Brooke, turning in a circle so everyone could the front and back of the little thong in detail.

"Yeah, of course," Kathy laughed.

Samantha said to Ryan, "C'mon, coach, hurry it up!"

Ryan awkwardly put one foot, then the other, into Brooke's short shorts. He pulled them up, having to stretch them to get them up his muscular thighs. His boxers were bunching and getting in the way.

"Lose the boxers!" suggested Melissa.

"Keep the boxers on," countered Dave.

But the girls overruled him, all of them demanding that Ryan lose the boxers, Brooke making the most noise of all. Ryan at last relented, turning his back to them and stripping out of the boxers and shorts. Mike buried his face in Brooke's back, Dave in Melissa's titties (which she gamely turned toward him). Kathy and Samantha, on the same side of the room as Ryan, leaned over to see around his hip, and Brooke's curiosity was intensified when she saw the way their eyes got wide.

Ryan pulled up the shorts, still struggling, but having an easier time with the boxers off. Brooke and Melissa laughed at the sight of the shorts stretched tight across his ass. He turned, blushing, holding his hands down in front of his crotch. The shorts were pulled low in front of him.

"Move the hands!" Melissa demanded.

Ryan slowly did as he was told, and Brooke stared at the sight. His dick and balls were stretching the fabric in front, the shorts too short to hold him in fully. His thick cockhead and part of his shaft was hanging out. And, with all the girls looking at him, he was getting bigger.

"Jeez, that looks painful," said Kathy sympathetically, looking directly at his manhood. "Good job, Ryan, now take those shorts off before you cut off circulation to parts that you definitely don't want to lose."

"Well, damn, Kath, you can always use those nursing skills and give him mouth to...er...something," Samantha teased her.

"Don't think I wouldn't," Kathy said.

"Ooh...I think she wants a dare," Samantha laughed.

Ryan's cock apparently wanted some oral resuscitation, because it grew bigger fast. He swore, "Fuck, these have got to go!" Without hesitating, he pulled the shorts off and stood up, exposing his cock. It stood erect in front of him, right in front of Kathy. He was fully hard. Brooke guessed him to be a good eight inches, and thick from head all the way down.

"Damn, Ryan!" Brooke said.

Mike smacked her ass playfully and said, "Hey, what have I got, a teeny weeny?"

"No sugar," Brooke said quickly, turning and kissing him. "You're good, baby."

"Okay, nurse Kathy," said Samantha. "I dare you to give Ryan a little mouth to cock resuscitation. Make sure he's not injured."

Kathy rolled out of the chair, getting to her knees in front of him. Everyone was looking at them. Kathy brushed her dark hair back, looking sexy in her tight t-shirt and shorts, and she looked up at him. She reached out and wrapped her hand around his cock.

Then she looked at Samantha and said, "Remember, sweetie, I get to give you a dare next."

Samantha sat down in the chair, apparently digesting that thought as Kathy opened her mouth and slid her lips over the head of Ryan's hard cock.

To be continued...
Old 05-10-2008, 09:17 PM

Brooke felt her pussy get moist watching Kathy moving her lips up and down on Ryan's big cock. She felt Mike's cock get harder against her ass. Kathy knew how to suck a cock. She worked her hand around the base of his shaft, moving her mouth up and down him slowly. Ryan stared down at her in awe, loving everything that she was doing. Samantha sat on the chair next to them, watching with wide eyes. Melissa and Dave, on the loveseat, were cheering Kathy on.

"Ooh!" said Kathy, slipping her lips off Ryan and touching a forefinger to her bottom lip. "You're precumming! Tasty!"

"Well, yeah," he said, laughing. "You're fucking amazing at that!"

Kathy looked over at Samantha and said lightly, "Your dare, sugar. Finish him off...however you like."

"Aw, hell yeah," said Ryan.

Samantha looked at his cock, apparently considering her options. The blonde climbed off the chair, every moment as sexy as always. She took him by the hand and set him down in the chair, his hard cock pointing straight up. Samantha was wearing a short, loose herringbone skirt that showed off her long legs nicely. To everyone's surprise, she reached up her skirt and casually pulled down a pair of pink thong panties, stepping out of them.

"Oh my God!" said Ryan.

"You lucky mother-fucker," Dave laughed.

Samantha climbed up onto the chair, facing him, straddling him, and lowered herself down. His hard cock disappeared into her skirt. She hesitated, moved her hips a little, and moaned. Ryan's facial expression changed from one of excited anticipation, to one of ecstatic joy.

"I can't believe she's..." Kathy covered her mouth with her hand, staring at Ryan and Samantha with wide brown eyes.

Samantha moaned again, lowering herself down. Ryan moved his hands up the outsides of her thighs, under her skirt, pushing her skirt up so that everyone could see Samantha's sexy bare ass. Samantha looked down, bit her lip, and began to move on him, bringing her hips forward and back, up and down. Ryan gasped, squeezing her ass.

"You on the pill?" he asked, his voice strained.

"Yeah, baby...you can cum in me," Samantha replied.

"Fuck...this is so hot!" Mike said, his cock now pressing hard against Brooke's ass.

Brooke leaned back so her mouth was next to his ear and she whispered, "You know I'm going to be riding you later."

"I was hoping so," he smiled, hands warm on her bare skin.

Samantha moaned, began to gasp louder. Brooke knew she was going to cum, maybe even before Ryan. Ryan just stared at her in awe, hands on her ass, skirt up around her waist, showing everyone a great view of Samantha sliding up and down on his cock. Samantha moved faster, hands clutching the back of the chair. She drove down on him and cried out, bucking as she came on him.

"Yeah, baby, get yours!" Melissa laughed.

"Fuck, that's it, I'm cumming," moaned Ryan. He moved his hips up as Samantha ground down on him. He groaned, and suddenly Samantha gasped with delight. "Oh, fuck yes!" Ryan cried out.

"Cum in me, baby!" Samantha urged him, working her pussy on him. Ryan leaned his head back, eyes closed, mouth open as he came. They moved together, gasping, completing their climaxes together.

At last Samantha sat upright, brushing her blonde hair back. She rose off him, letting everyone see his slick cock, still hard, wet with her juices. Samantha sat on the chair next to him, leaning against him, playing happily with his cock.

"I so can't believe you took the dare there," Brooke laughed.

"Kathy said any way I wanted," Samantha said nonchalantly. "I decided I wanted to cum, too. I mean, this is a really, really nice cock."

"Why thank you," Ryan smiled broadly.

"No, sugar, thank you," Samantha replied, kissing him lightly on the cheek, still fondling him.

"Hey, did anyone notice the third quarter is like, halfway over," Melissa noted.

"Who the fuck cares?" Mike asked.

"More importantly, where the fuck is our pizza?" Dave asked.

"Late as always. I'm not tipping the guy," Melissa said.

"No, but you're going to answer the door nude," Dave said. "And, yes, that's a dare."

"Oh, you are so on," Melissa replied. She pulled her Panthers t-shirt over her head, stood up and stripped out of her shorts, leaving just a matching teal bra and thong set on. She sat down on Dave's lap again.

"He said nude," Mike pointed out.

"Patience, tiger, the pizza ain't here yet," Melissa laughed. "But, since you're so damned anxious, and Brooke's being a little prude..." With that, she unsnapped her bra, took it off, and tossed it to Mike. Her d-cup tits bounced as she leaned back against Dave again. He happily cupped his hands over them, squeezing them lovingly.

"Who's being a prude?" Brooke asked, insulted.

"You are, miss priss," Ryan said, sitting there nude, his cock still hard. "C'mon, take it off already."

"Are you wanting to get into another dare deal with me?" Brooke asked him.

"The last one worked out okay," Kathy noted, grinning.

"Fuck it, I'm daring you," Mike said. "Get naked, Brooke, and keep sitting on my lap."

Brooke leaned forward, taking off her bra, happy that Mike owed her a dare for such a cheap price. She didn't mind at all Dave and Ryan seeing her nude. She had a killer body, and, besides, the guys were both sexy as hell. And with the dare pact, she was pretty sure she'd be seeing Dave in the buff before too long. Brooke twirled her bra around and tossed it to Ryan. She stood up, right in front of Mike, bent over at the waist, peeling her v-string down to her ankles and stepping out of it. She wiggled her twat in front of Mike, then stood up, tossing the v-string to Dave. She sat back on Mike's lap, primly, hands on her knees, then she leaned back and threw her legs over the arms of the chair, showing everyone her bare shaven pussy.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Dave said. Ryan stared in shock at her boldness.

Mike quickly reached around and covered her pussy with both hands, but Brooke moaned, writhing at the touch, playing up the sexiness. If he was going to dare her to be nude in front of other guys, he was going to have to deal with the consequences.

"Well, fuck, might as well take this off," laughed Melissa, peeling off her thong and sitting back on Dave's lap.

The doorbell rang.

"Pizza!" said Dave, smacking Melissa on her bare ass.

"Everyone hide!" said Kathy. "Except Brooke and Ryan, since they're naked, too."

"That's not part of the dare," said Mike.

"It's okay...I'm game," said Brooke. Ryan nodded.

Mike, Samantha, Kathy, and Dave all hurried into the hallway, clustered together. Brooke jumped onto the loveseat, beckoning Ryan to join her. He gladly did, cock stiffening again.

"For show!" she said to Mike as Brooke went to the door. Brooke quickly turned, facing Ryan, and straddled him. His hard cock was hot and wet against her abs. She looked at Melissa, who was opening the door. Brooke quickly kissed Ryan, passionately, so it would look like the pizza was being delivered to a threesome in progress. Ryan returned the kiss, hands on her back, moving down to cup her tight ass. Fuck, he was a good kisser. She put one arm around his neck, dropping her other hand down to grasp his thick cock, taking advantage of the "show" to get a feel of that hard, thick tool of his.

"Hey, your pizza's...holy shit!"

Brooke turned and looked at the pizza guy, surprised at the voice. The pizza guy was a girl. She was blue-eyed, blonde pony-tail pulled back through her baseball cap. She was a cutie, with a nice little body, standing in the doorway staring first at Melissa, then at Brooke and Ryan.

"Ms. Cassidy?!" said the girl. "Mr. Stewart?!"

"Oh...uh...Megan!" said Brooke, recognizing the girl from school.

"Fuck me," moaned Ryan.

"Shit, I'm sorry, let me wait..." Megan began to say.

"No, no, come in while I get my purse," Melissa said lightly, leaving the door open as she turned and trotted into the living room, tits bouncing nicely, heading for her purse.

Megan stood awkwardly in the open doorway, trying not to stare, but glancing at Brooke and Ryan on the couch nonetheless. Brooke decided, what the fuck, the damage was already done. Word would be all over school come Monday that she and Ryan were in a threesome. Ryan's dick, still in her hand, was rock hard. And so big.

Brooke climbed off Ryan, hand lingering on his cock. She saw Megan's eyes open wide at the sight. Then the girl quickly averted her gaze, looking at Melissa as she returned to the door, cash in hand. That's right, thought Brooke, grinning, Mr. Stewart's got a great, big cock. Spread that one around the girl's locker room.

"Thanks," said Megan, taking the cash. "Uh, see you at school Ms. C, Mr. Stewart." Brooke caught her taking one last look before she hurried out the door. She'd be on her cell phone in about twenty seconds.

"We are so fired," Ryan moaned.

"Nah," Brooke said, giggling. "What we do on our own time, outside of school..."

"And we weren't even doing what she's going to tell everyone we were doing," he said, laughing at last. "Too bad!"

"I agree completely," Brooke said, stroking his cock one last time and standing as the others hurried into the living room, laughing. She knew Ryan would be chewing over those three words for awhile.

To be continued, again...
Old 05-20-2008, 08:20 PM

Brooke looked at Mike as he walked into the room. He was looking her up and down like she was something he wanted to eat. She probably was. But she had an idea of her dare for him.

"Mike, sweetie," she said, walking up to him, kissing him on the lips. She pulled away after a long kiss and said, "Time for your dare."

"Bring it," he smiled.

"You know those two Asian girls who live two doors down?" she asked.

"The grad students, right?" asked Mike, his eyes twinkling. He had such an Asian fetish, and these girls were right up his alley. The girls were cute enough, but nerdy science grad students down at the medical center. They only said hi, nothing else, and that even with a strong accent. For all Brooke knew, they may not have know any more English than that.

"Yeah, those two," Brooke nodded, running her fingertips up and down over her bare breasts. She definitely had his full attention. Heck, she had Dave's and Ryan's too. "I need you to go to their apartment, knock on their door, and ask to use their phone to call me. Tell them you got locked out. And I need you to do it naked."

The other girls whistled appreciatively at the dare. Melissa gave Brooke a high five. She'd been very open about her appreciation of Mike's good looks. She'd enjoy seeing him nude.

Mike nodded, smiling, clearly liking the dare. He took off his shirt and shorts, turned his back to everyone, and dropped his boxers.

"C'mon," protested Samantha, "Let's see it!"

Mike turned, playfully covering his cock with both hands. But he was already semi-erect, and his cock was bulging out. He finally opened his hands, his cock bouncing, thick and long.

"Wow, you did say it was big!" Melissa laughed.

"Two cocks, two big ones," Kathy said appreciatively. "Just one more to see..."

"No problem, nurse Kathy," said Dave. "Just as soon as you show me that hot little body of yours."

"Dare you?" Kathy laughed.

"Dare you back," grinned Dave.

Kathy pulled her t-shirt over her head, breasts round in a lacy white bra, body tight underneath. She tossed the shirt to Dave. He dropped it and pulled off his own shirt, his body lean and muscular. He looked back at her. She stripped off her shorts and stepped out of them, wearing sheer white booty-shorts that matched her bra. Dave stripped out of his shorts a moment later, cock making a significant bulge in his boxers. Kathy smiled and took off her bra, her b-cup tits bouncing, nipples perky and pink. Dave took a moment to appreciate the sight, then pulled off his boxers, encouraged by all the girls cheering him on. He stood up, and Brooke stared in surprise at his cock. Melissa had said it was big, but...damn! He wasn't hard yet, but it still hung thick and long. She guessed it would be a solid ten-incher when he was hard. She was definitely going to find out.

Kathy also stopped and stared at it, eyes wide.

"C'mon, nurse," Dave laughed, "I'm sure you've seen plenty of cocks on the job."

"Not as big as that one," Kathy snorted. "At least, not white ones."

Everybody laughed at that. Kathy took another look, smiled, and then bent over, peeling off her booty-shorts. She stepped out of them and stood up, nude, looking Dave up and down while he admired her tight, petite body and her bare little pussy. His cock grew rapidly erect as he looked at her.

"Damn, Kathy," Samantha laughed. "Think you could fit that in? I'm pretty sure he'd like to give it a try..."

Kathy looked at her friend and cocked her head to the side, "Look who's talking? Just 'cause you've already had a cock up your pussy tonight..."

"And a damn nice one, too," Samantha said.

"Hey, time for Mike to get to his dare," Melissa said, walking up to him and putting her arm around his waist. She looked down at his cock and said, "But we don't want him going out there limp."

With that, she squatted down, rubbing her bare breasts down the front of his body. Mike looked at his girlfriend's roommate in awe. She grabbed his cock with both hands, stroking it. Getting him hard wasn't a problem. She slipped her mouth over his rapidly growing cock, sucking on him. Brooke looked at her friend sucking her boyfriend, and loved the sight. She was so horny. She was fucking someone tonight, and it didn't necessarily have to be Mike. Or even a guy, for that matter.

Everyone cheered as Melissa sucked on Mike's cock. After a minute, the brunette slipped her mouth off him and said, "Oooh! Pre-cum! Better stop though...our boy needs to go over there fully loaded."

"Get to it," said Brooke, slapping him on his bare ass and winking. Mike looked at the door uncertainly, the prospect of walking outside with a full hard-on a little intimidating. He took a deep breath, walked to the door, opened it, and exited the apartment.

"Think he'll do it?" Melissa asked, Brooke, standing up.

"Oh yeah," Brooke said.

"Now, I have a point to make," said Dave. "Everyone in here has something in common, except one person."

"That's true," said Kathy, looking at Samantha, who was the only one in the room wearing any clothing at all.

"Do you guys want to see me naked?" Samantha asked, toying with the waistband of her short skirt.

"Hell yes," said Ryan emphatically.

"Is it a dare?" Samantha asked.

"At this point?" Melissa scoffed. "No. We're all naked. Take it off, or we'll take it off for you."

"Come get it," Samantha winked.

Melissa, Brooke, and Kathy all moved at the same time. Samantha wasn't expecting that. She cried out, grabbing at her clothes. But with six hands on her, she didn't have a chance. The guys laughed and cheered as first her t-shirt came up over her head, pulled off by Kathy and Brooke. As she struggled to keep that, Melissa pulled off her skirt, leaving her nude save for her bra. Kathy got her hands on that quickly and unhooked it, and Samantha quickly gave up the fight, her hair tousled as she lay on the floor, nude, incredibly sexy, laughing hysterically.

"Damn!" she said. "You girls were about it!"

Mike made it to the Asian girls' apartment door without any of the neighbors coming outside. His cock was still semi-erect, despite his nerves. He'd never done this kind of thing before. Brooke was a wild girl, and he loved that, and he'd always suspected Melissa was wild, too. But he'd never been in a party like the one he was in today. He'd dreamed about shit like this, but never really thought it would happen.

He braced himself and knocked on the door. Fuck, he thought. What if they called the cops on him? What if they had boyfriends or friends over or something? He fought the urge to bolt back to Brooke's door. No way could he go back chickening out.

The door opened a few inches, stopped by the chain. One of the Asian girls looked out at him. She quickly looked down, and her eyes opened wide when she realized he was nude.

"Hey, sorry," he said quickly. "This is really embarrassing, but I got locked out of my friend's apartment, and she's not home. Could I use your phone to call her?"

"Why are you naked?" the girl asked in a thick accent. Chinese, he thought, but he couldn't be sure. She was damn cute, looking at him with those dark eyes.

"I leaned out the front door to see if her car was coming into the parking lot, and I stumbled," he said, cock stirring in his hands. She kept glancing down at him.

She closed the door, dashing his hopes. Then he heard the chain being moved, and the door opened. The girl stepped back, her roommate right behind her. They both looked at him with wide eyes as he walked into the kitchen.

"I'm Mike," he said as the girl closed the door. "I'd offer to shake hands, but..."

The girl who'd let him in giggled, "It's okay. My name is Ling. This is my roommate, Mae."

Mae stuck out her hand quickly, nervously, then quickly covered her mouth with it and giggled. God, they were sexy. Both of the girls were wearing tight t-shirts and short shorts. They had slim bodies, both about Brooke's height, but both with maybe b-cup breasts.

"Can I use the phone?" he asked, glancing at it on the wall.

"Please, yes," said Mae, her accent as strong as Ling's.

He took his left hand off his cock, trying to cover his swelling manhood with just his right hand. There was no way. He managed to keep the head and his balls covered, but most of his thick shaft was exposed. The girls both opened their eyes wider at the sight, then covered their mouths and began whispering in chinese, or korean, or something to each other.

Mike cradled the phone between his shoulder and ear, smiling apologetically at the girls, but noticing that they weren't going anywhere, and they weren't exactly averting their eyes. He punched Brooke's number with his left hand. It rang once.

"Hello, who is it?" Brooke asked, laughing. He heard the others laughing in the background.

"Hey, it's Mike," he said, trying to sound like he was talking to just a casual friend. Not a girlfriend or anything. No, no commitments at all to scare off Ling or Mae. "I got locked out of your place. You gonna be home anytime soon?"

"Depends, lover," Brooke giggled. "Do you need rescuing?"

"No, not at the moment," he replied, looking Ling and Mae up and down. Damn they were hot. Looking at him. Whispering to each other. He wondered what they were whispering about. His cock swelled more. There was no way they wouldn't notice him getting bigger.

"Oooh, think you're going to get a threesome?" Brooke sounded genuinely intrigued.

"Depends on you," he said, trying not to be obvious about what he was discussing over the phone.

"I've got plenty of opportunities here," Brooke said. "And, uh, I get you back later, right?"

"You know it," he said.

"Then go for it," she said.

His cock grew rapidly. The girls stared at it openly, no longer whispering. Fuck, Brooke wanted him to go for it. He moved his hand off his cock, giving up as it grew fully erect. He said, "Okay, bye then." He hung up and said to Mae and Ling, "I'm really sorry about this. I mean, barging in, and then, uh, this."

"Oh, it's okay," Ling said. "We do research on the parasympathetic system."

Mike had no idea what she was talking about, but she wasn't kicking him out. In fact, she and Mae were taking in the view unabashedly.

"Uh, my friend isn't going to be able to get back for awhile. Uh, can I stay here 'til she gets back?" he asked.

"Sure," said Mae. "We'll get something to make us more even."

Again, Mike wasn't sure what she was saying, but he assumed the girls were going to get him some clothes. They disappeared around the corner, Mae whispering quickly to Ling. He watched them go, feeling his cock throbbing with desire. Either he was going to fuck the shit out of these two, or he was going to get back to Brooke. Or maybe Melissa. Or Kathy or Samantha. Fuck, all of those girls was hot.

Moments later, Ling and Mae reappeared. It was his turn to stare, wide eyes. Rather than get him something to wear, the two girls had changed. Ling stood in heels and a sheer pink babydoll that left virtually nothing to the imagination. Mae stood next to her in heels and a white silk slip that clung to her sexy body, hem not quite covering her pussy. Both girls were shaved bare. They were incredible.

"Do you like?" Ling asked.

"Oh, hell yes," Mike nodded.

"We like big American cocks," Mae said. "But yours is nicer than most."

They walked up to him, one on either side of him, took him by his hands, and led him into their bedroom.