Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-11-2007, 10:37 PM

Me and the married couple - Parts 1, 2, & 3

The shop I run here in this beach-side community is built on a marina at the very end of the island. The marina consists of a few small shops, a carry out, restaurant, and some apartments above the shops. Well, I have been eating lunch at the restaurant almost every day for the last 5 months so the entire staff knows me well by now, I don't need a menu, they know what I drink and etc. I always take a book with me so they are always asking what I am reading, and one waitress in particular is a prolific reader herself, so she and I struck up a quasi-friendship based on my regular appearances and the subject of books. This was very pleasing to me not only because I love books and talking about them, but also because she is a beauty! Average height about 5'4" 5'5" thin, approx. 105 110 pounds, dirty blonde, a face shape and lips that remind me of Cameron Diaz with that wide mouth and stunning smile, but her ass is EPIC. One of the best I have ever seen! Great curves, perfect shape, tight but not too small, just excellent. And since I am an ass-man, watching her walk away left my cock thick and hard on more than one occasion (okay almost every time!)

So after a few months of this "friendship", I'm in the restaurant after work for a drink, its the first time I have ever gone in for dinner much less a drink so the staff were surprised and happy to see me. I decided to sit in the bar to eat and needless to say I had a few free cocktails! Well, she is working the bar seating area that night and we chit chat (it was slow for some strange reason) over and hour or two as she works and I nibble and read. Finally she goes on break and swings into the chair across from me, leans forward and says, "So the word among the wait staff is you have a thing for my ass." YIKES! So I guess I wasn't as sly as I thought I was when I watched her walk away from my table all those weeks. So I’m caught, what can I do? (she IS married) but instead of shrugging it off, or playing dumb, I blush and say, "Yeah I do, its one of the best I have ever seen my entire life and I'm a man who likes asses so I’m always looking at women’s backsides." WHY did I say this, I have no idea - call me an idiot if you want, I felt like one as soon as it left my lips. But more surprising than my comment was her smiling reply saying she was flattered and thought it was a hot that men thought of her in that way. I pointed to her ring and said, "I bet your husband wouldn't be too happy." She replied that he was not a jealous man and was always noticing when she was being watched by other men and it made him feel lucky to be with her.

So she goes back to work, I go back to my drink and book. As I am leaving she drops my check with a note, "Dave (her husband) would like to invite you over for dinner tomorrow night" (I had previously told her I had no plans). Not thinking anything about it other than, I had found a new set of friends (and being new to the island that seemed like a nice thing) and on my way out I accepted.

Jump ahead to the next evening I swing by their house for dinner. Dave answers the door (he is a big man, like me slightly shorter around 6’2” but even more muscular and powerfully built, dark hair cut very short, goatee, deep blue eyes and a Hollywood smile) we meet exchange hellos and I am invited in to the delicious aroma of grilled scallops. Brooke (the waitress) bops into the room to say hi, brings me a beer and walks back to the kitchen and in typical pervert fashion I watch her walk away, her perfect ass swinging in a criminally short tattered, TIGHT, denim skirt. I must not have been too sly because Dave says, "So that's what Brooke means when she said you have a thing for her ass." HOLY SHIT! Despite what she said in the bar I expected a punch in the nose. Instead Dave goes on to say its okay he doesn't mind if I look, her ass is what attracted him to her in the first place. Dinner is great and after we move out to the deck for a view of sunset over the water and the two bottles of wine and few beers we had took their effect and our discussion drifted towards sexual topics. I sat across from them on the deck and Brooke was in Dave’s lap. I noticed he had a hand stroking the inside of her thigh and occasionally slipping up into the hem of her skirt. I pretended not to notice and watched the beautiful colors of the western sky. Meanwhile I am sitting there with a huge thick hard as steel cock thinking of where his hand was on her long thin smooth leg.

And that's when it happened, Brooke says to me, "Shawn, we have something we have been talking about for years and now that we know you would like to ask you about it." They went on to explain that they had not got into the swinger lifestyle yet but it is their number one fantasy. They wanted to know if I would be interested in helping them explore it! Well you can imagine my reply! I said sure I'd be very interested and like to play what ever role they had in mind. Dave said they wanted to start slow to see how they felt, because it could be weird at first. I agreed of course, I mean these are two beautiful, very sexy people, and the thought of swinging with a married couple has always been a fantasy I never thought would come true. Now I’m no slouch in the sexual department, I’m relatively attractive, tall 6’5”, muscular football player build, decent package, 8” when hard and thick enough to get compliments from nearly every partner I’ve had. I have had more than my share of sex, with multiple partners, older partners, younger partners, all races, even a few bisexual experiences, but never a married couple together! She then asked if I'd like to watch them make out. I nodded and they started. Their mouths opened and tongues flashed out in a hot open kiss, her arms went around his neck and that hand of his that had driven me so crazy already went up into her skirt. I could tell he had moved whatever kind of panties she had on aside and was flicking and rubbing her clit. She sighed into his mouth and I could see her hard little nipples poking thru her tank-top. You have no idea how bad I wanted to rub my hard thick cock thru my shorts but chose not to as I didn’t want to make them feel uncomfortable. This went on for about 15 or 20 minutes, their mouths locked in a hot wet kiss, his hand between her smooth thighs, fingertips spreading her pussy lips no doubt coating his hands in her wetness. Her hips grinding down on his crotch rubbing his hard cock under that perfectly shaped ass.

They finally stopped and asked what I thought. I told them it was very hot watching them, I was very turned on. They both said it wasn't too weird to make out in front of someone else, in fact they liked the idea I was turned on watching. We all agreed we should get together again soon, and I went home stroking my hard cock all the way. I don't need to tell you what I did as soon as I walked in the door!

So the next day at lunch I am sitting in Brooke's section of the restaurant, she was nice as usual and did not mention one word or even hint at the events from the previous night. Of course watching her work it was all I could think about. So as I sat there (with a rock hard, uncomfortably thick cock) I was puzzled at her silence, but assumed she felt too weird about it after she got to think it over and maybe the 'lifestyle' she and Dave were interested in wasn't for her, or not with me, or whatever. So as I pondered all of this, plus how I was ever going to get back into work without the entire marina noticing the tent in my shorts, she drops off my bill and in the credit card folder is an envelope with my name on it. So I pay, try to ask her a question but she was busy so I leave, race to my office in the back of the shop and tear open my envelope.

So the next day at lunch I am sitting in Brooke's section of the restaurant, she was nice as usual and did not mention one word or even hint at the events from the previous night. Of course watching her work it was all I could think about. So as I sat there (with a rock hard, uncomfortably thick cock) I was puzzled at her silence, but assumed she felt too weird about it after she got to think it over and maybe the 'lifestyle' she and Dave were interested in wasn't for her, or not with me, or whatever. So as I pondered all of this, plus how I was ever going to get back into work without the entire marina noticing the tent in my shorts, she drops off my bill and in the credit card folder is an envelope with my name on it. So I pay, try to ask her a question but she was busy so I leave, race to my office in the back of the shop and tear open my envelope.

Inside I find a note from Brooke and Dave, explaining that they had the hottest sex ever after I left and would be interested in having me over again the next night, if I was still interested. Also inside was an interesting cock ring (rubber figure 8 with a loop for the base of the cock and one for the balls) with a note attached, "put this on before you come over." I was so turned on I quickly reached over locked the door, pulled out my throbbing thick cock stretched the ring around it, closed my eyes, imagined my favorite fantasy (an ex-girlfriend getting gang banged) and jerked off HARD - mmm what a great orgasm, I came tons!

So needless to say, I was defiantly interested in going back over to their house. The next day D R A G G E D by. Me spending most of it in a semi-hard state! I could not wait to get over there, I had no idea what they had in store for me!

So, about 7pm I showered, made sure my cock and balls were shaved close and smooth, slipped the cock ring over my semi-hard but thick cock and cum heavy full balls. It felt good and tight but squeezed in such an erotic way that I instantly got hard. Pulling my shorts over (I didn't bother with boxers because I knew I'd never get them over my stiffening shaft comfortably) I zipped them carefully and threw on a shirt. Gently stroking my now rock hard throbbing prick all the way to their house, I kept thinking how hot our conversation the previous visit had been, as we all discussed sex over dinner and drinks. Hot erotic it was to watch them make out for me, knowing they fucked like wild animals after I left, knowing how hard I had jerked off and how much I had cum in a spine shaking orgasm when I got home. I could not wait to see what this night had in store for me.

I arrived knocked and was greeted by Dave. Wearing only a pair of board shorts and holding two beers he invited me in. Brooke met us on the sofa wearing yet another dangerously short skirt and a halter top, showing off her sexy smooth long legs and full breasts. I looked closely of course to see her hard little nipples showing and noticed her looking at my crotch. She smiled when she realized I was rock hard causing a considerable bulge in my shorts. As Dave told me how hot they thought the last time had been and that tonight they wanted to take a step further. I listed but was rapt by Brooke who was doing her best Sharon Stone impression across the room from me, spreading her legs slightly to let me get a glimpse up her skirt to a perfectly shaved, moist pair of bright pink cunt lips. She jumped into the conversation interrupting Dave as he searched for the words to tell me what it was they wanted tonight. Brooke said, "Shawn, we want you to watch us fuck each other. I want you to continue sitting in that chair, pull out that hard prick of yours and stroke it as we fuck for you.

I immediately reached for my zipper and as I was opening my fly I watched as Brooke bent over right in front of me. She pulled her skirt up over that perfect ass of hers and bent down putting her hands on her ankles. Looking thru her legs she smiled and said, 'Take a close look, we all have this to thank for tonight.' And she shook her ass slowly from side to side. She then reached up between her legs slid her hand along the soft smooth skin of her inner-thigh to her clearly wet pussy lips where she spread them with her fingers. The flood of pussy juice surprised me as it covered her fingers and ran down her thigh. But I loved it, so erotic, so forbidden, sitting here inches from the wife of a man standing just across the room, watching her pussy gush forth because she is so aroused by the situation. I finally got my rock-hard, throbbing, swollen cock out of my pants. The cock ring biting into the base of my shaft and squeezing my heavy full balls causing my cock head to swell to such a size I was surprised at it. My head had never been so big, so wide so sensitive. I tentatively stroked at it and let out a groan that I could not hold back.

'Oh yeah,' I heard her say to Dave, 'Look at that prick – god damn...' She stood up, turned to me pulling her halter top off over her head exposing her firm full (c-cup I’d guess) tits with hard nipples sticking out as big as pencil erasers. She pulled them out about an inch pinching them hard as Dave walked up behind her and unzipped her skirt and pulled it down over her shapely hips. She stood before me naked and my cock jumped in my hand. I wanted to grab her and fuck her hard and deep. It was all I could do to stay seated, so I concentrated on stroking my cock which responded to every touch with an amazing rush of ecstasy to my brain. Meanwhile Dave was pulling Brooke over to the sofa directly across from me and down into his lap. It was only then that I realized he too was naked and I got my first look at his hard cock...

Again my throbbing, rock hard dick jumped in my hand as I caught a glimpse of the thickest cock I have ever seen. Shorter than my own by an inch or so, his cock was twice the girth at the shaft of mine and despite my head being more swollen and plump than ever before, the head of his cock was so huge I audibly gasped. So much wider than his thick shaft, all swollen up and dark purple from the biting cock ring he too was wearing, his head was honestly the size of a small peach. Instead of being put off by the bulbous nature of the thing, I found myself so turned on imagining how wide he must stretch the tight lips of a pussy when he first enters a woman.
It did not take me long to find out just how he stretches a cunt, as Brooke turned to face him, her sweet ass towards me, climbing onto the sofa one foot on either side of his thighs. She slowly squatted down towards his raging impossibly thick cock, her feet flat on the sofa, and her arms around his neck, she threw her head back and sighed and whimpered when her soaking wet lips and clit rubbed into his fat cock tip. He grasped the base of his shaft with one hand and I could see that despite him being a big man his fingers and thumb did not even touch as he wrapped them around it. Holding his horse-thick cock steady with one hand he reached up and grabbed the top of her shoulder with the other. She cried out to me, “Tell him to fuck me Shawn, tell him you want to see him fuck me.” Glancing at his head I could see her wetness dripping down his shaft and coating his cock in a glistening glaze of desire and eroticism.
“Fuck her Dave, fuck your wife for me, I want to see her ride your incredibly thick cock.” With that he pushed down on her shoulder hard, shoving every inch of his monster up into his tiny wife. I swear I heard an audible ‘pop’ as his several inches wide head punched thru those wet lips. She screamed as if she was in pain, and it shook me back to reality for a second. Was this really happening? Was I really stroking my own, hard as steel cock in the living room of this couples home as I watched the thickest, most animal like cock I’d ever seen tear this sexy little thing in two? It was really happening, and right in front of me, and the pleasure of my hands stroking my own bulging, throbbing cock reminded me of it with each pump. I could see the pre cum already oozing out of my swollen and ultra sensitive head; down my shaft; over my fingers and I knew I didn’t have long before I would be cumming in thick torrents all over, but I had to keep watching, keep jerking, keep this erotic moment lasting.
“Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god damn, oh god damn, oh god…” One of the things I have found interesting over the years among the people I have had sex with is the different things they say, or the sounds they make when they are fucking. ‘Oh god damn, oh god…” was what Brooke kept repeating over and over and over as her husbands T H I C K cock stretched her wide open. From where I was sitting I had the perfect angle between her legs as she rode him facing away from me. His cock looked so damn good, covered in her slick wetness as it slid in and out of her bright pink lips. She rode the entire length of his shaft stopping at the base of his head which I could see as it bulged wide her cunt wanting to pop out but being so damn wide it was stuck inside.
The urge to get up slip in behind her and shove my cock up her tight little asshole, double penetrating her, was so strong I had to push the thought from my mind. The last thing I wanted was to screw this arrangement up! So I concentrated on not cumming all over their living room, which was growing increasingly difficult as my cock was swelling by the second, bigger and bigger, harder and harder and so sensitive each stoke made me moan in pleasure. My pre-cum had by now coated my cock’s pulsating, swollen purple head, and was running down my fingers to my full, shaved smooth balls still in my shorts.
“I want to watch him, watching us.” I heard her whisper to Dave. She got off of him with a huge moan and whimper as he popped out of her, that comically huge head looking so fucking hot. She turned, bent at the waist and put her elbows on the ottoman directly in front of me. “Take off your clothes.” She instructed and as I struggled out of them she noticed my heavy huge balls swing free from my shorts. “Those are so big,” she said, “play with them for me as you jerk your hard prick.” I reached down felt the smooth, stickiness of my pre-cum covered balls and pulled on them as I jerked with my left hand. “Oh yeah, I like the looks of that,” she said.
Smiling as I locked my eyes with hers I said sternly, “Fuck her Dave. Take your sexy little wife from behind while I watch.” She reached a hand up under her and starting pulling and rubbing at her hard little pink clit as Dave positioned his monster between her waiting pussy lips. He reached around and grabbed her hanging titties by those sexy long hard nipples and pulled them hard. I could see her visibly brace as her face tightened in anticipation of his horse thick cock stretching her little slit open. I could not wait to see the look on her face when he plunged it in and at that moment her eyes bugged out, the air went out of her lungs in a long moan that turned into a gasp and Dave grunted like the animal he was as he buried his cock deep into her.
After only 4 or 5 pumps she was cumming, screaming as she never took her gaze from either my hands stroking my swollen cock and heavy balls or my eyes, as I kept them locked on hers and the expression of surprise and utter delight on her face. I couldn’t hold out any longer and within seconds of her screaming at her orgasm, I too lost control and came so hard my body shook. I let out a series of moans with each thick, hot creamy white spurt of cum that landed on my thighs, stomach, chest and even my chin! “Oh yeah,” Dave said as he saw my load splatter and he came next grunting deep guttural noises as he filled his wife’s pussy.
He pushed her forward, sliding his quickly sagging thick cock out of her and slumped back onto the sofa. She fell forward onto the ottoman still gasping still pinching and rubbing her clit, still cumming, still moaning and whimpering, as I continued to stroke my still rock hard dick (the ring biting so hard I couldn’t go slack after my hard orgasm). She finished, collapsed to the floor and we all looked back and forth at one another.
Panting, excited, spent and in dis-belief of the situation & how hard we came, we all began to laugh. Don’t ask me why but it was then I knew that this would be a long and adventurous relationship. I stood up grabbing a towel offered by Dave and wiped myself off; Brooke looked at Dave and then me saying. “Let’s keep taking these steps sexually, I’m loving this progression.” Both Dave and I nodded and we all laughed again.
Old 12-12-2007, 12:44 AM

This is my first story I have ever posted online. I'd love any feedback my readers might have for me. Enjoy!

Last edited by wyndhy : 04-04-2008 at 03:47 PM.
Old 12-17-2007, 08:33 PM

Me and the married couple - Part 2

By the time I got home from watching that amazingly hot and erotic scene, it was as if I had never cum at all. My cock was aching, it was so hard, thick and swollen, and I knew I had to do something about it. As I began to jerk off I was dying to feel the inside of Brooke's little tight pink pussy with my cock. I came hard covering my stomach and chest in huge drops of hot, white cum, and lay there wondering what was in store for me with this sexually charged married couple. Needless to say the thoughts got me hard again!
As it would turn out it would be almost two weeks before we all would get together again. Two weeks that saw us exchange blood test results, naughty notes on lunch bills and plenty of lascivious looks that all but made me empty my heavy full balls on the spot in my shorts.

"I want to taste you tonight," was how the next invitation was worded. Written on the bottom of my lunch bill with a time ... 9pm. The next eight hours were going to be very, very long ones! Taste me? Taste my what? The options all flew thru my mind ... my kiss, my cock, my balls, my cum? What could it be? Probably not my kiss, like Pretty Woman said, kissing is too intimate ... she is married after all that might be taboo even for our arrangement. Taste my cock? mmmm God I hoped so, I had wanted her to suck me so bad when her husband was plowing that animal thick cock of his into her the last time. I wanted to feel her cry out on my cock as he buried that giant head and shaft inside her. She's got a great cock sucking mouth too. I mentioned she has a face shape that reminds me so much of Cameron Diaz, hell she might even be able to swallow that horse cock of her hubby's. Taste my balls? She had mentioned them, and liked them. Taste my cum? Perhaps, she did have me get that batch of tests; maybe she's the kind of gal that likes a mouthful? All of this made me so hot I couldn't wait to find out!

Once again I made sure my cock and balls were shaved smooth, the cock ring was in place around my swelling shaft and heavy full balls. I stood in the bathroom stroking my cock and feeling the velvety smoothness of my scrotum and the weight of my balls.

In my truck I kept my left hand on my shaft, squeezing and stroking, (it was carefully tucked down the leg of my shorts), on the drive to their house. The bite of the cock ring causing my heart beat to throb up my shaft and into my swelling head. It reminded me of Dave's unreal, huge & fat cock head. The way it stretches her tiny pink pussy lips apart, so wide it looks as if he will rip her in two. It is so big it brings out those latent bisexual tendencies of mine. My god it is a beautifully erotic fucking machine.

I was stopped from ringing their bell by a note neatly folded and taped over the bells' button. Opening it I read, "Come on in and lock the door behind you." I did as instructed and found an envelope on the floor just inside with my name on it. I ripped it open found a note and another cock ring a polished steel Teardrop Cock Ring. "Take off all of your clothes here and put this on." Stripping down I found it hard to get the cock-ring I was already wearing off. With my shaft rigid and hard as steel and my balls so swollen and full it was a challenge! Now how to get this new one on an already hard cock? I struggled for a few minutes trying to calm myself, (and my considerable erection!) so I could comply. As I waited I read on. "We are in the shower upstairs please join us in the bathroom." This thought certainly did not help the hard penis situation! Finally I persevered and got this new restraint on and immediately felt its power. I got hard and HUGE! So swollen thick I felt like I could compete with Dave. LOL Well almost! The new ring has a shape that well lets just say, it makes you want to get fucked. As I got harder and harder it pressed into the area between my balls and ass driving me crazy! I moaned as I couldn't help but start to ooze pre-cum, fuck, but did it feel good!

I walked upstairs feeling the ring bite harder and harder as I throbbed. My hard cock swung side to side as the cock rings grip held my heavy smooth balls tightly in place. I walked into the only door in the upstairs hall that was open and heard the shower running. As I approached I heard Dave moan. He has a distinctive deep animal moan that must start deep down in that thick huge animalistic cock of his. I grabbed my cock at the sound feeling it jump, the thought of his monster cock getting me so excited. I walked into the bathroom door to find a shower stall with a glass door standing ajar. Brooke on her knees razor in one hand Dave’s balls in the other. She had his huge peach sized head in her mouth sucking as well as she could. Her face distorted and stretched to get it around Dave's giant head. Dave's epic cock and balls were now shaved as smooth as mine. It looked so good I wanted to drop to my knees with Brooke and suck that fucker into my own mouth!

Dave motioned me over and I approached, Brooke reached out, her mouth still stretched around her husbands wide head, and grabbed my cock. I thought I would cum all over her instantly! After the teases from our last two meetings feeling her hand on my cock was heavenly. I moaned and watched a huge drop of pre-cum spill out of my tip. She wiped it up with her fingertip, took her mouth off Dave and licked her finger clean. "See I told you I wanted to taste you." With that comment she devoured my cock! Deep-throating me almost all the way as she jerked at Dave with both hands. Her little hands looking like she was gripping a baseball bat. As I looked down in my view I could see her mouth sucking me in deep, fucking my cock with her face and at the same time I could see that beautiful animal cock of Dave's getting stroked off by what seemed two tiny hands.

The scene must have been too much for Dave and he grunted with a deep wild sound, and in an instant he was spraying a huge load of milky white cum all over Brooke's hands and face. A large spurt hit my cock shaft as she sucked me in and I felt its heat on my skin. Four or five loads came pouring out of him as he stood there and shook from each effort. Brooke smiled up at me her eyes fixed on mine as she kept sucking me deep and firm. It was all I could do but not empty my own full balls into her mouth after seeing Dave's swollen head erupt. Brooke kept at it, sucking me so good as Dave turned on the shower head and rinsed what was left of the shaving cream off his crotch. He pushed by us and moved to the bed, keeping a vantage of us the entire time, as he reclined on it his huge shaved cock going limp but maintaining such an erotic girth and that amazing size.

Brooke stood up, smiled at me and told me to watch her walk across the room to the bed. My eyes locked on the perfect shape of her naked ass as it swung bath and forth and as she crawled up onto the bed on all fours facing away from me. I thought this would be my chance! I'd get to rush over and finally plow my thick swollen throbbing cock into her tight little pink cunt. But she had other plans for me. I was resigned to my role, and although I had to have her, I would wait it out.

She had other plans at the moment. Pushing Dave down onto the bed Brooke crawled over him, turned around straddling his face in a hot 69 and pressed her little pink, wet slit down on to his mouth. So he is lying there legs off the bed's edge with his little wife on top of him as she starts to jerk his thick shaft hard again. His crotch and her head are right at the edge of the bed when she looks up at me licks his swelling mushroom cock head and says, "Bring that hard prick of yours over here."

When I get close enough she reaches out grabs my hard cock by the base and pulls me close. I'm standing with my legs against the side of the bed, between Dave's spread legs. Brooke continues to grind her little sweet slit down onto her husband’s mouth and I can hear the sucking and slurping sounds as she floods his face with her wetness. She moans as she grinds and looks up at me smiling as she licks Dave’s now rock hard monster thick cock and huge swollen head. My cock jumped in her hand at the sight and she pulled me closer so my cock was thrusted in towards her face and mouth. She pressed my swollen head to Dave's and licked from one to the other like some sort of erotic cock-lolly-pop. Our cocks were pressed together underside to underside and it was clear I was longer than him but his girth was even more evident next to mine - he is so fucking thick it is unreal. His soft skin, but rigid shaft felt so good against mine as Brooke continued to lick each head at the same time. Getting sloppier and sloppier with the licks and attempts to suck both huge swollen cock heads into her mouth she began to drool heavily. I could feel the warm wet slide of her spit down my shaft covering my balls. She pressed our cocks together firmly and jerked us in unison one hand on each side of our shafts as her tongue went from one tip to the other.

All of Dave's hard work was starting to pay off because Brooke began to whine and gasp. Her hips pressed down harder as I saw her sexy ass flex and tighten as I looked down the length of her spine. She was pressing her hard little pink clit into her husband’s mouth as his tongue flashed over it back and forth in rapid succession. I could hear him moaning from the attention she was paying to our cocks and slurping as her tight pussy flooded his mouth. When she came it was with a yelp and a scream. Crying out in ecstasy and surprise. Her orgasm made her tight body tense and her grip on our cock shafts intensified. She pressed our shafts and the thick veins of our urethra together with a vice like grip. Then, with Brooke in mid-scream, her mouth open and panting as her orgasm ran thru her, Dave came. I could feel the pressure build in his shaft and feel the pulsating spurts of his cum rush up his urethra and out that huge mushroom swollen head of his. Not as intense as his first orgasm earlier in the shower, yet he was still able to pump out two thick creamy loads the first of which hit Brooke directly in the mouth coating her upper lip and teeth. The second erupted out and covered my swollen purple cock head in his thick white cum.

His load was so hot on the sensitive head of my engorged cock, and the entire scene of his sexy wife's body wiggling and convulsing on his large muscular frame, her hot pussy melting into his mouth as she came, her beautiful face frozen in a mask of pure sexual delight with her mouth open and cum covered, and the sight of my enormously thick swollen cock covered in the same thick white load was just too much, I was in heaven! "Oh god," I moaned as I felt my heavy balls tighten, "MMMMMM Fuuuckkkkk Yeah." I knew I couldn't hold out for very much longer and my ass clinched and thighs tightened as I readied myself to cum hard.

Dave then reached up gently grabbed the back of Brooke 's head by her dirty blonde hair and pulled her head back. Her neck was now arched, her mouth wide open in a moan, her eyes wild with ecstasy trying to focus on mine. "Put your hands behind your back and stick that big cock of yours into her slut mouth," I heard Dave command. Brooke 's eyes widened at the sound and she tried to nod to show her approval but Dave's grip on her hair had her head pinned back tight all she could do was let out a enthusiastic "mmm hmmm." I knew that this task wouldn't last long; as soon as my ultra sensitive swollen cock touched her tongue I figured I'd loose it. But it sure sounded like the best idea I'd ever heard!

I reached back placing both hands on my ass and thrust my cock forward towards her open and waiting mouth. Her lips were covered in spit and cum and looked so good I could have licked them clean myself. She closed her mouth down onto my intruding cock and I felt her recoil with a gag as I pushed it deep into her throat. She grunted on my shaft as I pulled it out to the tip and looked down her body to see Dave plunging a big pink vibrating dildo into her wet cunt. I began to pump in and out, choking her with each penetration and hearing her cough, gag and slurp as she took every inch. Dave continued to hold her head by the handful of blonde hair in his thick strong manly hand. He was pressing the dildo home hard now, fucking her tight slit with the buzzing rubber cock. Her hips gyrated back and forth and I knew she would be coming again soon.

I wanted to hold out forever, to prolong this pleasure, or at least cum simultaneously with her, but I failed miserably in this endeavor and the next thing I knew I was pouring load after hot, thick, load of my cum into Brooke 's mouth. Five, six, and then finally seven shots emptied down her throat, or out over her lips and down her chin. I kept my cock still and in her mouth for a long time after I came, feeling it's heightened sensitivity against the ridges of her pallet and the soft sponginess of her hot tongue. And it was while I was still in her mouth, mostly hard from the cock-rings pressure and eroticism of the situation that she came again from the pounding of the dildo.

I heard a scream begin in the back of her throat vibrating the soft swollen tip of my prick. I pulled out in time to hear her scream out, "GODDDDDDD OHHH GOD OHHH FUCKKKK." She shook an entire body jerk and fell gasping onto Dave's thighs as he released the firm grip on her hair. Looking at the remnants of the scene it was hard to believe I had just been a part of this kinky, erotic affair. Dave lay on the bed covered in the good kind of sweat you only get from sex, his barrel chest heaving as he breathed, causing Brady's spent little body to rise and fall as she lay sprawled tits down on him. She had her head resting on his thigh next to his now soft but thick as her wrist cock, her mouth covered in our cum and her own spittle. And I stood there semi soft prick enclosed in the chrome cock ring mouth agape at the scene. It was then I realized I still had my hands on my ass cheeks and had to pry them loose feeling like I was leaving dents in the skin!

I stood there awkwardly for a moment, shifted my weight and cleared my throat. "You can shower up if you want to," Brooke said. "We are going to lay here a while and enjoy the afterglow. That was some taste!" she said with a smile and wink. I told them I had a great time as usual, and they agreed we all should take another 'step' next time (whatever that meant, but I couldn't wait, maybe I'd actually get to fuck Brooke!). I shuffled off to the shower where I managed to get the tight cock ring off with the help of a lot of body wash! As I was heading out of the bathroom to get my clothes I could see Dave had crawled up between Brooke 's legs and was slowly but forcefully pumping his amazing beer-bottle thick cock into her spread wide pink pussy. She whimpered and winced with each thrust but held him tight and wrapped her legs around him pressing her heels into his flexing ass. I stood there for a moment wanting to watch but not having been invited I decided I shouldn't push it and taking one last long look I headed downstairs swelling cock in hand and got dressed. I knew I'd be fucking myself again by the time I got home!
Old 01-06-2008, 10:13 PM

Me and the married couple - Part 3

Even if it was just her mouth finally getting to fuck at least some hole on Brooke 's sexy body made me want all of her even more than ever! I didn't have long to wonder what would be next for all of us however. The very next morning, after our 3 way oral sex encounter, she stopped into my shop wearing my favorite skirt of hers (so short I can't believe they let her wear it to serve tables - I call it the big tip skirt!) and smiling from ear to ear with that big (built for sucking thick cock) beautiful mouth. She walked into my office closed the door behind her (much to my delight!) and said, "We loved last night and I want it and more again tonight." As I began to speak I was silenced by Brooke walking over to my chair, putting her foot up on my knee and hiking what little bit of her skirt remained up revealing her perfectly shaved, smooth, obviously wet, bright pink pussy lips. "Tonight this is yours," she said and then turned and walked out of my office to work.

The TEASE!!!!!!! I don't think I have to tell you how hard and thick my cock was when she walked out. I would have fucked her right then and there in my office (I would have probably got caught and fired, but I wanted to!) if I had got the chance. Fuck, I was so turned on my cock throbbed and stayed in a semi erect state for the rest of the day. Sometimes I was so hard it was nearly impossible to hide. I mean, I wear surfing shorts to work every day, not exactly the most support, or concealment! What a tease! I loved it!

At lunch the restaurant was packed and I was afraid I wouldn't get put in her section. This was my fear as I was led by Nicole (the hostess, who I'd also love to fuck!, she has great tits and is an impossible flirt - I bet she gets lots of cock, I know I know, I can't help it I'm a perv!) upstairs to the banquet loft/overflow area. I figured I was the first one to be seated in this area but was I ever wrong. It wasn't empty because I was 1st, it was empty on purpose. I of course, didn't know that and started in on my normal lunch routine and buried my nose in my latest book. Lost in the pages I didn't even see the hand sneak around me and grab my crotch! I almost jumped out of my seat, it had to be comical - I was as surprised as I ever have been! "That cock isn't ready for my wet pussy. I like it hard and thick," I heard Brooke whisper behind me. She sat my drink down and left before I could recover my senses. Needless to say when I did recover my cock got rock hard and was certainly ready for her slippery wet slit.

When she came back to get my order I was still hard as a rock and bulging in my board shorts. She walked up next to me and leaned over the table resting her elbows on top. Looking me in the eyes she said, "Pull out your hard prick and let me see." Unbuttoning my shorts I ripped the zipper open, ruining it in my lust and haste. "Oh fuck yeah that’s nice, now grab it" she whispered, "I want you to touch me, right here, right now." As we were still all alone in the loft it wasn't all that brazen of a move, it was open to the floor below but no one could see up to us as we were along the back wall and away from the balcony. But, that said, someone could walk up and see us any minute. What possessed me to do what I did next I have no idea, I guess it was very, very risky, but considering what we had done sexually up to this point ... well anyway I'll let you judge ... still holding my hard as steel thick throbbing cock, I stood up behind her as she was bent over the table, reached over with my free hand and slipped it up her skirt, hiking it up her ass as I did. I felt her slick, wet, smooth pussy lips that were on fire and pulled them apart slightly with my finger tips. She cooed a little rocking her ass back into my touch. That was probably all she was expecting me to do, but what I did next was the risky part. I thrust my thick hard cock forward towards my fingertips splitting those wet pussy lips wide open with my pulsating swelling cock head. I froze in place as I buried the full width and depth of my head in her tight cunt. She let out a louder whimper but didn't stop me or say anything.

So I buried my shaft completely in her. Every shaved smooth inch of my rock hard, thick, cock buried in her wet hot pussy, I could feel the tight soft walls inside parting around my head and shaft as I penetrated deeper and deeper my cock stretching her out with the thrust, my balls audibly slapping into her puffy sensitive clit as I buried my cock home. I don't think she was expecting that. She let out a loud yelp she tried to stifle but I'm sure was heard down in the main dining room. I could feel her body shudder on my cock, the tight walls of her pussy enveloped around the skin of my shaft. I could feel her pussy already so wet, get wetter and hotter. She sighed, moaned a little and took a deep hesitating breath. "What the fuck? I wasn't ready for that, my god you’re deep. One more of those and I'll be cumming and we will get caught." I was so tempted to pull out and bury my prick deep in her again to do just that and make her cum. But I paused and she whispered, "pull out save it for later." Now I have done some difficult things in my life, but that was by far one of the hardest things I've ever had to do! Reluctantly I slid my hard, throbbing cock out and got a good look at it all swollen red and purple but covered in a shiny coat of her wetness.

She stood, fixed her skirt, glanced down and said, "put that away and eat your lunch, you're bad." She gave me a wicked smile as she jotted something on my napkin and walked off making sure I watched her ass swing from side to seductive side as she left. Finally! I had got my cock inside her sweet pink pussy lips! And it was sweet, I wanted more, I wanted to fuck her deep and hard and over and over. Feel that tight slit stretch over my shaft again and again as I pumped it in and out of her in every possible position. I couldn't wait for the coming event that evening. I hastily read her note, "Bring that thick fucker and make sure it's shaved smooth, bound up in a ring and throbbing, to our house tonight 9 sharp - I want it deep in me." It was only then I realized I still had my thick hard and now wet cock in my hand, alone in a public restaurant! I'm pathetic, I know. I quickly put my aching prick in my pants and finished my lunch wondering how I could make the next few hours fly by!

On the drive to their house I could feel my freshly shaved smooth cock stiffen against the bite of the cock ring. I was wearing the chrome one with the tip of it pressing into the area between my balls and ass. Looking down I could clearly see the outline of my swelling cock head pressing against the thin fabric of my shorts. I thought back to earlier in the day when I watched it disappear between Brooke 's hot, wet, bright pink engorged lips. I stroked my sensitive cock head as I drove eagerly anticipating getting to watch it once again split her open and bury itself deep into her cunt rubbing against her G spot until she came all over it, all while her huge cocked well hung husband watched. Fuck, but was I ever excited.

The note on the front door instructed me to come in strip, make sure I was rock hard and join them in the living room. As I walked down the hall, my hard throbbing cock swinging back and forth straight out in front of me I could hear the deep primal moans of Dave and I knew that monstrously thick cock of his was getting serviced by his hot little wife. mmmm I love to watch his hard thick cock with its bulbous swollen mushroom head all thick, purple and rigid, it’s so fucking erotic! The scene when I rounded the corner made me almost cum on the spot and my hand went to my jumping cock for an instinctual stroke as I saw Dave with both his big hands on either side of Brooke’s head fucking her face with that thick animal cock. "Well here he is now you slut," Dave said as he thrust into her mouth, "you want his cock in your little slut cunt huh." I could see Brooke loved the treatment and crude dirty talk. Her hand was busy rubbing her little swollen bright pink clit as the other pulled at her nipple hard. Her mouth was stretched so wide trying to take the abuse it was receiving from Dave's cock. "Well here he is you cock loving slut, is your tiny little cunt ready for him to fuck your brains out?" The sight of the forced deep throat along with the dirty talk sent me over the edge.

I raced forward jerking my cock as I went, covering the room in 3 strides I was on them. Dave pulled her up turned her around never letting her mouth off his cock. He sat down on the sofa still fucking her face offering her pussy, ass first to me. I didn't even tease her with it I just shoved it in, every inch sinking into her hot wet tight little pussy. Stretching her inside walls open as I entered her. She screamed out but it was muffled by Dave's thick cock. The muffled scream and subsequent moan combined with the slurping, slobbering, choking sound of Brooke getting face fucked made me quicken my pace as I knew I wouldn't last long. I was slamming in and out of her in full, long, hard, balls slapping on clit strokes. Each and every thrust forcing a muffled scream out of her. I was grunting and moaning from the sensation of stretching her open each time I slammed my thick hard cock home. I could see her wetness coating my cock as I pulled at her pink lips coming out.

"Fuck her, fuck my wife, fuck her pussy deep, she loves how deep your dick goes." Dave was saying over and over as he continued to choke her down on his thick shaft. I felt her pussy spasm on me and she was moaning wildly now in a fit of slurps and sucks and I knew she would be cumming soon. Dave grunted deep and I knew he was going to cum, and I was jealous, I wanted it on me, the memory of his hot loads landing on my cock from the previous night made me moan in pleasure. I wanted to see that thick creamy white hot cum erupt out of his monstrous swollen cock head and land on me covering me in his loads. "I want it," I heard myself say. I was totally out of body and it surprised me that the words came out, I wasn't even sure if I'd actually said them aloud. I kept pounding Brooke in and out of her tight dripping pussy feeling my balls now soaked slap into her hot clit. Dave pulled her off his cock, "What do you want?" she asked between moans.

Shit! I was caught, I was sure if I told the truth (I had yet to broach the bisexuality in my past) I would turn them both off and that would be the end of this amazing affair. What to do? Thinking fast I bought myself some time with a few long moans (not that they weren't legit I was so close to cumming it felt amazing!) and I said, "I want your husband to cum on my cock as I fuck you." I said and cringed, it wasn't overtly bi, and at least it didn't sound so at the time, at least to me. "Fuck yeah!" Brooke exclaimed and Dave jumped off the sofa straddled his sexy little wife’s ass as I pumped her cunt. Facing me he jerked his enormous cock off. now picture this, I am looking down at an ass I have been admiring for most of the spring and summer, finally getting to fuck her tiny, hot, pink, sopping wet slit, watching my own thick shafted, swollen-headed, cock-ringed, pussy juice glistening, prick stretch her pussy wide open and now the fattest, thickest, shaft and most ridiculously sized swollen head I have ever seen all wet and covered in spit with bright white pre-cum dripping out of the tip, is facing towards me, inches from my own cock! And I thought little 'ol bi me was in heaven last night when she smashed our two cock shafts together as she licked them!

"Cum on me," I said not taking my eyes off the scene. "I want to feel your hot cum on my shaft as I bury it in your wife’s pussy." Hearing this made Brooke cum hard. Her mouth free she let out a scream I'm sure the neighbors heard, "FUCK YEAH IM CUMMINGGGG, Cover his prick Dave give him your load!" Dave's had was a blur across his shaft and the first huge dollop of cum burst forth from his head landing perfectly on my cock shaft, followed by a 2nd and 3rd. It felt like heaven! So hot, so creamy, so taboo, and my god it looked good on my cock. I shoved it home into Brooke’s orgasming slit. His 4th and 5th loads hit my shafts base and dripped down to cover my balls. And then it was my turn. I increased my pace and intensity, fucking her hard and deep like an animal I came deep in her in a grunt and long ball draining moan, emptying every drop into her hot spasming cunt. "FUUUCKKK YEAHHHHHHH." My cum, mixed with theirs was such an erotic thought I kept on pounding her despite my orgasm. "Fuck yeah, I love fucking your wife," I said to Dave, he now sitting back on the sofa still jerking a now softening but of course thick cock. He smiled and surprised me saying, "I liked cumming on your cock that was hot."

I kept pumping his wife right in front of him, Dave's words had me so fucking hot. Was he interested? I wanted his cock in any way I could have it and I hoped he be open to it, but how to bring it up. "I loved the thought of it," Brooke said between groans her orgasm subsiding slightly. "Oh fuck I'm gonna cum again." I moaned. "Pull out of me and cum on Dave," she said. "Yeah, cum on my cock now" said Dave jerking his growing cock. I pulled out of Brooke's exquisitely tight pussy and walked over to him, jerking as I went watching the pre drip from my tip and the shine of my shaft with the cum of Dave, Brooke and myself making it a slick sticky mess. Brooke grabbed me and did the work pulling my tip down to touch Dave's and jerking me off all over his swollen head. I came in three thick white spurts covering his huge swollen head and fingers as he worked his cock furiously in a blur.

"Damn that’s so hot." Brooke said, "Your cocks look so fucking good together." Dave stiffened as he poured another load out this time, matching mine of a second before, and covering my cock head with more hot loads of cum. Brooke bent forward and began to lick our still stiff, cum covered cocks, tongue going from one head to the other our tips pressed together and our shafts in each of her hands. Lapping up a mouthful she then threw her leg over Dave's lap, climbing up on him and straddling his massive cock, still hard as steel despite cumming twice (this scene was so hot it had us both hard as teenagers again, I was ready to go for a 3rd time!) she squatted over him her left hand still holding his thick shaft, her right still holding mine. She pumped me as she positioned his cock onto her messy, dripping wet pink pussy lips.

I watched as Dave's enormous cockhead spread her lips apart, she pulled me to her and gave me a deep wet snowball kiss as she slowly lowered herself down onto Dave in a sexy reverse cow girl fuck. MMM, the taste of her hot wet mouth full of the mixture of Dave's and my own cum was delicious. I love the taste of my own cum especially being snowballed to me, and to have it mixed with the flavor of another man - especially her husband was intoxicating! She pumped my cock as we kissed deeper and I felt her moan in my mouth as Dave's shaft began to stretch the inside of her tight cunt. He reached up and put his hands on her shoulders pushing her down deeper until she was fully impaled on his rod. Pulling away from our kiss she threw her head back in a low moan, her lips open, cum drooling from the corner of her mouth onto her chin.

"Unghhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh," she moaned as she looked into my eyes, "now get on your knees and lick my clit." No pilgrim in Jerusalem or Mecca ever fell to their knees faster. I dropped to the floor between Dave's strong thighs and got eye level with his monstrously thick cock stretching the lips of Brooke's virgin tight, bright pink pussy lips wide open. Her little hard clit stood at attention soaking wet from the mixture of all our cumming. Dave's shaft too appeared before me to be covered in the erotic mixture, coated in the slick of our combined sex.

My chin rested against Dave’s big, somehow still full balls. Shaved smooth the soft skin of his sack felt so good. I opened my mouth, inhaling the smell of our musky cum, her sweet essence as I stuck my tongue out and flicked its tip against her firm clit. This tease elicited an excited squeak from Brooke as she slid down again to fully consume Dave's shaft. She reached down and grabbed the back of my head pressing it into her as I licked and sucked at her clit with quick flicks of the tongue.

She stayed still on top of Dave, impaled as she was grinding down on his cock, making it easier for me to pleasure her with my mouth. She rose up on his cock a few inches but continued to push my head down so I had no choice but to lick the base of Dave's massively thick cock. I heard a deep guttural moan I recognized as Dave's and with no protests forthcoming I continued and loved it! Taking long licks from the base of his balls up to her clit, driving myself crazy in the process. I had both of my hands between my legs pulling, tugging and jerking my hard cock wildly as I continued to lick and lick and lick the underside and thick vein of Dave's huge cock and up to Brooke's erect and firm little pink clit.

Brooke then pulled all the way off Dave exposing an enormous and dripping wet cock head. With her hands still on my head she directed me to lick and suck her own husband! I have had quite a few bisexual experiences in my life but never have I been so lucky to suck such a huge, thick cock. I could barely get my lips around his swollen, purple head but I sucked it in all the way. Dave moaned deep and thrust his hips up towards my face. With Brooke holding me down her husband was now fucking my mouth rapidly. Brooke looked down holding my head with one hand as she rapidly rubbed and pinched her clit, getting off hard watching her new lover suck her husband’s monster prick right between her own legs!

I could feel the cum once again building in my swollen shaved smooth balls as I jerked hard. Dave must have felt it inside him too because the next thing I know I am choking on hot, salty loads of cum. mmm, my god it tasted good! Brooke let go of my head and grabbed the base of her husbands cock jerking it out of my mouth and pumping it for all the cum left inside. I watched close up as Dave's head erupted with two huge gobs of cum splashing off of my open mouth and chin. I took both loads in the face and then stood up with both hands still around my rock hard erect cock jerking wildly.

Brooke laid back on to her husband’s chest spreading her legs she screamed, "Fuck me Shawn cum in me!" Dave reached up under his wife grabbed her thighs behind the knees and spread her so wide. I leaned forward and slapped her wet, bright pink little pussy lips with my thick swollen cock head then pressed it forward spreading her cunt wide around my prick. I shoved every inch home into her drenched slit as she grabbed her titties and pulled her little firm nipples out pinching them hard. Moaning as she bit her lower lip I could feel the inner walls of her pussy tighten and I knew she was close. I pumped hard 5 or 6 more times and felt the cum begin to rise in my balls; just as Brooke screamed out in ecstasy I felt my balls brush against Dave's shaft below his sexy wife’s ass and the realization sent me over the edge and I emptied what little cum was left inside my balls deep into Brooke.

I rolled off of her panting and exhausted onto the sofa. Brooke, lying atop her husband’s chest began to swirl her finger around her still hard clit and smear the concoction of mixed cum all over her pussy lips. Dave reached around her and did the same and soon her pussy was one wet cummy, sticky mess. Dave turned his head to me noticed me watching and said, "I'm gonna eat your cum out of my wife's pussy and I want you to watch." With that she sat up and slid her perfect ass up his chest and sat down on Dave’s face in a perfect 69. As Brooke pressed her hips down feeding Dave’s greedy mouth I heard him moan between slurps and licks as she began to take long slow licks from the head of his cock to the base. Looking over at me Brooke then said, “Join me, and help me suck my husband’s huge cock.” To be continued…
Old 01-06-2008, 10:14 PM

feedback?

Let me know if you like the story or not. I'd love to hear your thoughts and reactions. Did the story cause you to ... um ... do anything?

Last edited by wyndhy : 04-04-2008 at 03:49 PM.