Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-29-2002, 05:48 PM

Send a message via AIM to NtyGuy
First Time Posting

First Time posting a story, comment/questions?

Put these on, you look at the panties I hand you, and you cant tell there is something in the crouch area. Suddenly you here a buzzing sound, and you realize there is a vibrator built into the panties. YOu slip them on under your skirt. I turn them on using the remote control and make you adjust the panties so the vibrator is hitting your clit just right. Then when it is set I turn it off. You look at me with a sad face, because you didn't want it turned off. Just wait baby you'll get yours. So we get in the car and start driving to the restaurant, you try to grap the remote from me but I playfully slap your hand away from it. We pull up to the restaurant and we park the car. As we enter the restaurant and talk to the maitre d, i slowly turn the remote on to the very low setting. I make you talk to the maitre d and you voice cracks from the pleasure in your panties. As we walk through the restaurant I turn the panties up really high, you almost collapse from the pleasure between your leggs. As we sit down I can tell you getting really excited. So I turn the panties off. Not yet baby I wanna tease you some. I tell you that when the waiter comes to take our order you are going to order for boh of us. The first time he comes order some drinks and tell him we need somemore time. As i watch the waiter coming over to us I turn the panties up all the way , once again you are having trouble speaking from the pleasure you are receiving. After the order I turn the panties off you look at me and start to get mad you whisper to me , "god damit make me cum already." NO, you're gonna have to wait. How wet are you? "I'm soaking you said i messed the chair" I laugh a little as I turn the vibrator back on. You don't realize the waiter is walking over towards us, you're eyes are closed and you let out a little moan. "Honey, i thought you wanted to order don't you see the waiter standing there" as you start to tell him what we want I turn the vibrator up higher. "Are you okay cassie" After making it throught the order I leave the vibrator on. Then I turn it off again. You're starting to get really mad now. "How about we get out of here" you nod yes. So I through down a verygenerous tip, and leave a note for the waiter explaing that you are not feeling good. As we walk out of the restaurant I turn the vibrator all the way up again. Now you cannot wait unitl we get home. I pull you into a dark corner behind the restaurant rip your panites off get down on my knees hike your skirt up, adn start sucking on your clit. When my tounge hits it you let out a loud scream your so excited from the vibrator before. my tounge slids up and down your slit, and sucks on your clit. "I want you to cum in my mouth." I slide a finger in your ass as my tounge probes your pussy. You scream "I'm Coming i'm Coming" that makes me go even faster as i can fell you cuming inmy mouth. Then i get up bend you over and slide my rock hard cock into your pussy, I start pumpming hard and fast making you cum over and over again better than you ever have before. Finally as i fell myself start to cum I shoot my load in to you sopping wet pussy. Felling my cum hit your insides send you over the edge againa as you collapse in my arms. After wards i make you put the panites back on as I say "Were not done yet baby"
Old 11-29-2002, 06:07 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Welcome to Pixies...great idea for a story!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas