Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-05-2006, 02:30 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Wanting you

Too many days since I saw you last, too many hours thinking about your touch and the way your eyes light deep inside when you look at me. I hate that your work has taken you away from me for the last several days. Talking with you last night left me only longing for more, and my longing was not helped by the shortness of the conversation.

I've spent the entire day thinking about you, about the way your voice deepens when you realize it's me on the other end of the phone, softening to a near whisper, the timber low and when I hear it, my body trembles and throbs at the thought of you.

When I see you tonight, I have plans for you! Planning to meet you at the front door, and pull you close, even though your hands will be full with the suitcases you've carried in from the car. Looking deep into your eyes, I'll press my body against you and tug at your shirt to pull the hem out from the waistband of your suit pants, won't bother with buttons, just want to touch your body as quickly as possible, feel the heat of your skin against my fingertips. Lace my fingers into the curling masculine hair on your chest and kiss your neck, just below your adam's apple, tasting sweat with the tip of my tongue.

I have a vision of the look on your face, a bit stunned at the passionate nature of my greeting, caught up in the intensity of it for the first several seconds before you remember to drop the suitcases from your grasp and pull me tight into your embrace. Reaching up to touch my neck and chin as you tilt my head to receive the heated kiss, feel the edge of your teeth as you slowly release my bottom lip and move to taste my neck and earlobe.

My hands continue their search, but I am frustrated by the fabric that keeps getting in my way and you pull back from me long enough to loosen your tie and rip it off over your head, then tug hard at the buttoned front until your shirt hangs fully open and looking a bit more tattered then it had only moments before. I sigh in appreciation of the sight of you before me, shirt half off your shoulders, wrapping my arms around you under the fabric and trace muscles in your back, pushing my chest hard into yours, hard enough for you to feel the lack of any confinement underneath my soft t-shirt style dress. Hearing your sigh of appreciation as I stumble backwards a bit as you push me toward the hallway wall, pressing into me so I can feel your excitement at my greeting.

I push against the top of your suit pants, wanting to feel more of you. You trap me with your body and pull back just enough to tease me a bit, asking if there's something I'm interested in, have I had a good day, isn't the weather lovely. Pinching you for taunting me before reaching to cup my hand above the zipper closure of your pants, your laughing banter stops suddenly as you suck in air between clenched teeth and then slowly release the ragged breath. "Woman, if you don't slow down, this is going to happen right here in the hall!" I smile a bit secretly into your neck and let my teeth nip at you, "And that would be a bad thing?!?"

Cupping my butt, your fingers slowly bunch up the fabric until my legs are bare, I widen my stance as you move to stand a bit closer, rubbing hard into me and pressing into my backside to create even more friction. All I can think of is the need to feel your heated flesh against mine, I rip my dress off and over my head by the time it is out of the way, so are your pants and I curl my fingers down and over the curve of your butt, pulling you into me. "Please babe ... " pulling your hand to my breast and move fingers to touch my nipples ... "pinch me!!" Fingers grab, pinch hard, twist a bit and you watch a bit amazed as I tremble in response. I know you love my breasts, but I've never asked this before, never put it in words, tried to tell you in other ways, but you're a gentleman and I don't think you really believed that's what I had been wanting, no doubt now!

Kisses become hard and deep, probing and passionate, a bit of teeth now and then before moving your kisses to my tits, putting more edge into it ... I nearly come unglued at the feel of teeth razing over the throbbing nipple, and then you grab my body, lifting me onto your throbbing thrusting cock, moments later we are on the floor as we push each other to harder and deeper passion, feeling you inside me, feeling your body surrounding me and pulling me tight into your embrace, feeling my body take you in and holding tightly. Try to keep you deep inside with every thrust, cling with muscles that throb from the coursing blood sent to offer a warming welcome to the man who excites me so completely.

Hallway floors aren't really all that comfortable once the initial passion has been alleviated, but I have been thinking about wild and crazy sex with you all day and as I lead you to the shower, hope you know that the night is just beginning.