Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-11-2004, 08:21 PM
SouthCentralPA Lady 4 U

Send a message via AIM to SWFsouthfla Send a message via MSN to SWFsouthfla Send a message via Yahoo to SWFsouthfla
Wild Fantasy

this erotic adventure takes place when you returning home from a trip to Atlanta. Having spent some time here your returning to Florida. You have one stop in Tampa Fl. before getting back to home. That’s how we meet, at the airport in Tampa. I just happen to be going to Palm Beach.

I first spot you walking thru the terminal, window browsing. Thinking to myself what a beautiful woman you are. You never notice me though but I follow you for a while and you go into the restroom. Thinking I had better get to my gate as the plane will be boarding soon in about 35 minutes. But the thoughts of you and that short sexy skirt. MMMMMM Not to mention those off black panty hose WOW. You’re so incredibly hot!!!!!! Especially with you long hair. MMMUUM

Having found my gate, I sit down and become involved in a magazine waiting for time to go by. After about 10 minutes I just happen to look up and I cannot believe my eyes. You’re sitting there almost right across from me. Now I m really in trouble as I m starring at you and can't believe this woman, who I was just lusting over, is now right at the same gate as me and we will be on the same plane going to Palm Beach. Oh am I getting aroused at the sight of you. You’re even more attractive then I thought.

While I’m getting my eyes full, you look up at me and immediately notice me. I look away as to be not so obvious. Seeing you so close to me now, I realize how sexy looking you really are. OOOHH your eyes are so seductive. I just love your hairstyle and color. Now you notice me starring again and smile so big and pretty at me. This just makes me want to melt. Then being the tease that you are, you really start to tease me big time. By turning yourself more toward me. Taking your top crossed legs and raising it one up so I could get a beautiful view all the way down your legs to what I think are your panties. Oh my god I feel my manhood beginning to grow. I just love your legs and way your shaking them. I can't believe it, that you are teasing me like this. I’m loving it so much though. As you continue to tease me they announce that some passengers can board. Your one of the first ones that gets called. As your walking up to the gate, I’m looking you up and down, thinking what a hot woman you are. Of course you’re shaking your ass so nicely because you know I m looking and your driving me out of my mind.

Wanting so much to meet you and talk to you. I feel so frustrated now. Seeing you disappear. Then as I get to board the plane I m looking for you. But I don't see you. Then toward the back of the plane I spot you again. I think that’s strange that you took a seat in the back. But as luck would have it I get to sit with you after I ask the attendant if it would be ok. She said the flight was not very full and I could sit anywhere there was an empty seat.

Now as we sitting next to each other and get better acquainted you tell me you have always wanted to see a sunset from the air. This is perfect as the plane is pushed back and we taxi to runway 18 left. We climb out and are soon at cruise altitude. The sunset is spectacular. Being were on the right side of the plane. You even lean toward me as you look out the window. Oh god, your fragrance is pretty and sexy smelling on you. This further excites me even more.

After we talk a while we have a snack. After that you excuse yourself and go to the ladies room. Peeing and then stroking your pussy a few times you notice how gooey you have become, thinking MMMMMM it must be the that guy sitting next to me. Immediately you begin thinking, maybe we could have some fun when we land. Although I have no idea of it at this point that you’re thinking this way.

As you walk back to your seat your thinking about me more and more. Since it’s a night flight you ask the attendant if you could have a blanket. You tell her its quite cool. As you are covering yourself up, you ask me if I want to cover with you and of course I do.

Then as your smiling at me you begin to squirm and wiggle in your seat. Wondering in my mind what your doing. You know you are turning me on and it is really starting to get to me. Then you grab my hand and pull it over to your tight. Telling me to feel your leg. Touching you I realize you have hiked your skirt up to your waist. Feeling your silky soft legs. This arouses me so bad and you know it. Reaching over you rub my growing cock, at the same time smiling at me with a wild look in your eyes. As I move my hand up farther toward your waist I can feel you have a gater belt with crotch less panties on. Immediately I can feel your pubic hair and this further excites me. Now feeling your pussy area I notice how moist you are and you smile sensuously at me. Telling me to go farther up. Moving up I can feel your breast and firm nipples. Oh my god I can hardly contain myself. You say shih. So I quiet down. And we begin playing. Moving my hand back down to your pussy area. Moving my fingers around your pussy opening seems to make you squirm even more. After a few minutes of play your pussy is now dripping wet. Again feeling your nipples, getting them so hard they feel like thin pencils. I move back down to your pussy again. Back and forth moving, I soon have you so turned on. Seeing you squirming more and more in your seat.

Seeing how wet you are, is such a turn on for me. As soon as I start to rub you inside your pussy again, I feel a wave come over you. You are now feeling so good. Looking at me with your bedroom eyes you sat Dave. Finish me off. Taking my three middle fingers I begin to move them in and out, in and out. Each time twisting my hand and stroking your clit with my thumb to give you increased stimulation. Unable to control your moans you moan out rather loudly and the flight attendant notices. Coming over she asks if everything is ok. Of course it is, but you just had a wonderful orgasm.

I can t believe it that we have been playing so long as the attendant tells us we will be landing soon and we need to prepare. So I don't get to have my orgasm YET. After we land I m getting our carry on luggage out from the overhead and I hear you laugh. Looking at me you say Dave look at the seat where I was sitting. It is soaked from your vaginal juices. I grab a magazine and place it over the spot. And we quickly exit the plane. Were both so hungry and since you’re from the area you tell me you know very nice restaurants we go there and have a nice meal together. After you suggest, since I was going to be in the area for a few days that I come over to your house for a drink. And that you’re divorced and your sooo Horny.

Of course I m all for this as I m so thrilled to be with such an attractive woman as you. By this time we both realize that we click so well together. And enjoy each other company. After we get to your place we talk for while on your couch, you then move away from me to a love seat across from me. Taking your legs you raise them up so your feet are resting on the edge of the seat. Now I have a completely unobstructed view of your intimate area from the waist down. Spreading your legs wide open teasing me so good. Seeing the dark area of your pubic hair is so inviting. Smiling so wildly at me again you tell me to stay put. This further turns me on as now I have to watch you just tease the hell out of me. Seeing your crotch less panties, I can make out the outline of your pussy lips and the indent of your opening. You’re already again wet at that spot. After I think I can't take it any more. You get up and tell me you have to pee and will be right back. So now I m sitting there waiting for you to come out of the bathroom. Finally as I hear the toilet flush, I figure you will soon be back with me. But no, 10 minutes go by and now I getting curious. Wondering where you went. Walking to the bathroom I see you’re not in there. Then hearing sounds, which I think is moans has my attention. Finally I find you on your bed. Your skirt is pulled up and you’re masturbating and squirming on the bed with a vibrator. This excites me even more. As I move on to the bed with you pull it out of your cunt and let me smell your intimate juices. MMMMMM I love your aroma so. So you rub it around on my mouth and letting me taste you.
WOW I want you so much now. My cock is rock hard now.

Looking so sensuously wild at me you tell me that you have such a wild fantasy. Oh please fulfill it. Feeling so crazy about you now. What is it hon., please tell me what your fantasy is, so I can fulfill it.

Oh Dave. I have always wanted a strange man take me by force outside and tie me up and strip my clothes off and force me to have sex with him. Oh Baby! Your wish is now my desire. Taking you I place a gag over your mouth. Once outside I find the perfect place and secure you pulling your arms & legs apart in a spread eagle shape. But not to tight Just enough to arouse and excite you. Removing my clothes you can see my cock and know what might be going to happen next. I m so hard from all the excitement.
Its sticking straight out and you love looking at it size. Taking a blindfold I cover your eyes so you can't see what I m going to do next.

After unbuttoning and pulling your blouse off, I remove your bra. You’re naked from the waist up. Nibbling on your beautiful breast nipples has you struggling to get free. Using several small rubber bands I twist them around your nipples. This arouses you even further. As your nipples grow hard from the excitement. The bands tighten and make the sensation of someone biting your nipples. Now you squirm again trying to get free but you can't. You love this feeling of being helpless. Knowing I will have my way with you soon. Moving behind you, you feel me unbutton your skirt. Which falls to the ground and you only have your crotch less panties and garter stockings on. Oh what a piece of ass you are. I love looking at your fanny and shapely legs. Taking my pocketknife I cut then off of you. Now totally naked and tied securely I begin to fondle and feel you all over. Squirming wildly now but to no avail. As my hand reaches around I grab the rubber-banded nipples and squeeze them just enough to send chills thru your body. Running my hand down now to your pubic area I massage your intimate area so very nicely. You’re so wet from this. As I do this I put my hard cock between your legs. Thrusting it back and forth between your sexy legs. You moan, loving it. I will screw knowing soon you. Moving around now in front of you. With your blind fold still on I begin to tug gently on your pubic hairs to make the pussy lips smack open and close hearing that sensual sound of a wet gooey pussy. Moving in close on my knees I begin to work on you. Kissing you all around your cunt Teasing you. Tonguing you. Then you feel my warm tongue probing and probing. Probing deeper into your pussy. In and out twisting my tongue, flicking it as much as I can. Now you squirm wildly as you begin to moan again only this time your tummy is convulsing as your starting to have multiple orgasms over and over. While your climaxing I finger you anal opening, I m relentless causing you to orgasm three times. Your clit has so enlarged and you’re so sensitive down there. Your pussy is now dripping from all the excitement. Now I remove your blindfold and gag. Taking you into my arms we kiss so wildly. Our tongues mingle and twist trying to wrestle with each other. Being unable to hold back any longer I easily insert half of my cock into your tight hole, causing you to cry out with joy. UUUHHHHH Hearing you say OOOH Dave fuck me please fuck me now! Pushing it in all the way. Our pubic areas are touching each other. Looking wildly at me. Our eye lock on to one another. This turns me so badly. Grabbing and feeling your shapely buttocks. I begin to pump you slowly at first then as I can see your beginning to moan softly at first then louder and louder. I know this is the big one. Your body arches toward me. Humping faster now. MMMM MMMMMMMMMM OOOOHHH OOOOHH M UHHH OOOOOOOOHHHHHH
UHHHHHH!!! UUUUUUHHHH!!! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH in and out of your tight pussy causing you to explode into orgasm again and again. You feel me tighten my hold on you. Then I’m Cumming, I feel my cock swell and throb as I feel my cum being released into your channel. Shooting deeply into your pussy. MMMMMMMM You feel the warm of my cum. Your orgasm was so strong I felt your pussy muscle clamp around my cock several times. Making my sensation even stronger. Pumping now more slowly and enjoying the moment, as we come back down kissing and hugging you. Oh the sound of my cock moving in and out of your wet cunt is so erotic. I love the sound of it and so do you. Slowing down even more I can see you’re exhausted. So I untie you. We return into the house. The cum is all over your legs and our pubic area. Loving it you tell me I have fulfilled one your wilder fantasies. Oh hon., I loved doing this with you. I would do ANYTHING you ever wanted. Just name it. Oh just hold me Dave and kiss me. Deeply we kiss, so passionately now. Our pubic area still humping slightly as if wanting more. As I love feel your hunky ass.

We both fall on to the bed in each other arms kissing so passionately again. Looking into each other’s eyes were both exhausted. You tell me that I made you feel so good. Then we fall asleep together. But we wake later in the night and do it again. And your pussy is so gooey and warm. Oh Baby you’re so hot.