Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-26-2004, 12:24 AM
oral gratifier

Watching the Sunset

I think everyone can relate to this one…

This is a true story. It’s the middle of summer in Rio de Janeiro, beautiful beaches and beautiful people everywhere. Of course when you’re on vacation in a sexy place you get even hornier than usual and inhibitions are even lower. It makes for a great time!

We have spent the day on the beach and I haven’t been able to keep my eyes off of her beautiful, sexy body, especially that great ass that I love so much in her new black thong bikini. I can’t keep my hands off her as we walk back to the hotel, slapping her ass and rubbing my hands all over her spectacular body, I want her so bad and she knows it! Our room is on the tenth floor so it’s a long elevator ride and as soon as the doors close she immediately drops to her knees and pulls my bathing suit down just enough that my semi-hard cock pops out. She gives the head a couple of light licks and then sucks me all the way in just as we reach our stop. She gets up and I hurriedly pull up my shorts as the door opens and another couple takes our place in the elevator. We both know that they know what we were doing, it’s impossible to cover up how hard I am and that turns us both on even more.

We decide to freshen up a little bit and then grab a bottle of wine and go to the rooftop to watch the sunset over the ocean. It’s a beautiful view and we are a few minutes early for the sunset so we open the bottle of wine and lean against the rail just enjoying each other’s kisses and caresses. The kissing gets hotter and hotter and she begins kissing and sucking on my neck and chest, she knows what this does to me; I’m so hard I can’t stand it any longer. I move behind her with her pinned against the rail and begin kissing her back and neck, dragging my tongue along her skin as I do so. She lets out a low moan as I reach around her and my hands find and pinch her hard nipples. I slide one hand down across her flat belly, down over her ass and around till I find the slit in her sexy little wrap that she bought. I’m still playing with her nipple with my left hand as my right slides in the wrap and up her silky smooth legs until I reach my target.

She’s not wearing any panties and my fingers immediately begin to work their magic on her soaked pussy. She’s moaning and grinding her ass into my cock as I play with her clit and bite her neck. She looks over her shoulder and kisses me long and hard. I slide a finger deep in side her and she gasps then moans “I need you inside me, fuck me now”. I know exactly how she feels so I drop my shorts and back a way just a little as she raises her skirt up and grasps the rail. I move behind her again and she grabs my throbbing cock and guides it into her dripping pussy. It slides in slowly, her pussy feels so good as I fuck her slow and deep she’s moaning louder now and I can feel her pussy contracting around my cock and I know she’s close now.

I can feel my cum welling up in my balls and I know that I’ll come with her so I reach around and rub her clit. This is her favorite position and she can’t take anymore, she moans “I’m cumming!!” just as I feel her pussy clench on my hard cock. Her orgasm triggers my own and I empty my balls into her waiting pussy. We stay like this for a few minutes, my cock softening inside her, both of us very satisfied and breathing hard. As we begin to come down from our orgasmic high we look out over the ocean and catch the last few moments of a spectacular sunset. “I guess we’ll have to try again tomorrow” I say. She gives me a kinky grin and replies “I guess we will.” And we make our way back to the room.

This is my first try...let me know what you think.

Last edited by fzzy : 03-20-2004 at 07:45 AM.