Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Masturbation Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-24-2001, 02:44 AM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
On a 'Stormie' Night

Inches from her face torrents of water ran down the pane of glass. The sky, dark and brooding, unleashed streaks of lightning at regular intervals accompanied by low, ominous rumblings of thunder. She loved storms, the power of nature flexing it's might for those who dared watch. Before the storm had been the unbearable humidity, she felt hot and sticky as the rain lashing the earth cooled everything down. Crossing to the shower she pulled back the curtain and switched on the water, adjusting the flow and temperature before stepping back to undress. It took no time at all to shed the flimsy summer dress and briefest pair of panties that she had been wearing. With an accomplished flick of her foot she sent them flying to the linen basket, grinning to herself when they hit the target. Looking across into the mirror she briefly scanned her eyes down her body, tossing her hair over one shoulder before stepping into the warm cascade.
Standing motionless in the shower cubicle she let the water run all over her skin, feeling little bumps rising as the jet massaged the flesh on her arms and legs, she had almost drifted off into a trance-like state when a clap of thunder brought her back to reality. Lifting the top off the shower gel she squeezed a large blob into her hand, cupping her hand she pressed it to her chest, the initial coldness making her wince slightly, then started to rub the soap over the top of her chest, shoulders and down her arms. As she worked up a snowy white lather she moved down across her breasts, slowly working the bubbles into her skin, enjoying the slippery sensation across her nipples, as her hands moved the soft buds responded changing into hard pebbles, the pink peaks peeping through the suds like hilltops through cloud. Moving in slow circles her hands roamed over her stomach, flanks and thighs, washing away the clammy sweat of the weather and refreshing her every aching muscle. Pausing in her ablutions she stood still letting the shower echo the rain and rinse the soap off her. Reaching up she turned the shower setting to ‘Power’, now the gentle caressing rain switched to fiery needles, her skin suddenly coming alive as the water hit, her tender nipples almost crying out as she revelled on the threshold between pleasure and pain.
Lifting her hands to cup her breasts she crushed them together and offered the apexes to the water, moaning as the water ricocheted over her face and neck, when she could stand it no more she turned her back on the shower letting the jet massage between her shoulders.
The heat of the shower was spreading through her body, her exploring hands moved across the taut muscles of her abdomen and over the small bump of her stomach, before her fingers met the soft curls of hair that covered the entrance to her sex. Using only her index finger she traced the line of her pussy, following the outer lips down almost to the puckered ring of her other entry before bringing it back, she enjoyed the sensation of being tantalised, teased by her own hand, her finger again moved the length of the slit, a little closer to the centre with each stroke, she could feel the dampness alter from the thin wetness of water to a more thicker moistness generated from within her body. She dipped her finger in between her lips, the palm of her hand pressed hard into her pubic bone as she rocked her hand, insinuating her finger deeper with each movement, her knees trembled slightly, she moaned gently and her hips jerked forward as her eyes closed.
From outside a flash of lightning lit the room, almost instantly followed by a deafening crash of thunder, she barely noticed the storm as the shower curtain was flung back and a tall muscular frame stepped next to her. She felt the strong arm curl around her waist and pull her back into a broad chest, her shoulder blades rubbed against coarse hair and her ass pressed into an already hard erection. The arm around her waist moved up to her breasts roughly kneading and massaging them, at his touch her swollen mounds, already tender, sent messages of passion throughout her body setting each nerve ending on fire. His other hand pushed into her hair, long fingers twisting into her tresses before tipping her head to one side, she felt his hot breath on her cheek as he bent to kiss along her jaw line and down the arch of her neck, he continued across the pale skin of her shoulder, kissing and licking then using his teeth to nip small bites into her flesh, each bite bringing a yelp of delight from her. Whilst his mouth wandered her shoulders she started a slow grind back into his groin, pushing into the hardness she could feel, moaning in pleasure as she rocked on her toes rubbing it’s length along the crack between each soft cheek. His hands moved along her arms to their ends taking her fingers in between his, meshing the digits together, then spreading her arms wide he pushed her to the side of the cubicle, pressing the side of her face to the cold glaze of the tiles, his knees bent then she could feel the tip of his cock pushing against her pussy, she wriggled making it easier for his entrance, his weight moved onto her as with a long lone thrust her pressed his whole length into her, she gasped as her tunnel filled and her breasts crushed against the wall. Loudly she echoed the progress of his cock, her cry getting stronger the deeper he went. The muscles in her vagina walls rippled as he started a slow rhythm of long easy strokes. She was pinned against the wall, water running down it, over her eyes and lips, stray tendrils of hair sticking to her cheek, as his pace increased. In the pit of her stomach she felt a familiar tingle, one that she knew would soon be racing to every part of her body, she could feel, almost see, the bulbous head of his cock rubbing against the walls of her pussy, her lips wide and spread drawing in the width of his cock, faster and faster as his thrusts became more urgent. Her breath was coming in sharp ragged gasps, mingled in with noisy moans, she felt his teeth again on her neck nibbling along her hair line, his weight pressing her to the wall as he became piston-like plunging into her farthest recess, she slipped a hand from his grasp and pushed it to her groin, seeking her clit. She found her goal, rubbing it furiously as electric shocks ran up her spine, his frantic pace was almost lifting her off her feet as on tip toes her body spasmed into the first wave, balling her fingers into a fist she pressed it tight against her clit as another shock hit her, then another, bright lights were swimming behind her eyeballs as a long guttural groan escaped her lips. She was screaming in ecstasy as outside the storm reached a deafening crescendo, her fingers scrabbled against the tiles for grip as her knees buckled and she slumped into the shower tray. Taking deep breaths she recovered some of her composure, grinning to herself, she loved storms, no-one in the rest of the house could hear her take one of her special showers with nature raging outside.

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 04-14-2002, 09:12 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I found this in that closet too.......I am off for a hot shower now or maybe a cold one;) I forgot how much I love sex in the shower.....Dripping already and I haven't even turned the water on yet:p

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 04-14-2002, 11:00 PM
Registered Dork

Holy cow you guys...where was THIS one hiding???

Lilith. Did you put it in your PERSONAL HOME closet again?? Selfish girl...we ALL wanted to read this one.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention. :) :) :)

And Glyndwr?? Thanks for bringing other things to my attention too. :eek:

Oh my word........yes, I too am feelin' the need for a long hot

shower.

A SHOWER...get your minds out of the gutter! LOL ;)
Old 04-15-2002, 05:53 PM
Passion & Power

Let's all shower together, even though we're continents apart, and all climax together in a mass frenzy of synchronised masturbation. ~hee hee hee~

Old 04-15-2002, 07:16 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Quote:
Originally posted by Glyndwr
Let's all shower together, even though we're continents apart, and all climax together in a mass frenzy of synchronised masturbation. ~hee hee hee~

Works for me.....wait, let me call Murphy..I'm sure he'd love to participate... Think there's room for 3 in that shower, RandyGal???? You bring the towels, I'll bring the shower gel...:D

DAMN, you are one hell of a hot writer, Glyndwr!!!!;)
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 04-15-2002, 08:42 PM

Lillth, I am so glad that you continue to rummage throug that closet. The things you find.

Glyndwr, I would take a shower with you anyday. Even if it is a virtual shower. Thanks for continuing to inspire me and my solo sex life.
Old 04-16-2002, 05:49 PM
Passion & Power

Hi Cinders

You name the day and I'll bring my loofah :)

Old 04-16-2002, 06:01 PM
Registered Dork

Loofa my ass!

I MEAN...

Loofa my ASS!

I mean PLEASE loofa my ass!

LOL

Sorry to barge in like this....

carry on. :)
Old 04-16-2002, 06:16 PM
Passion & Power

Hi RG

There's room in my shower for everyone, now turn around and bend over and I promise that's my loofah in my hand *winks*

Old 04-18-2002, 10:09 PM

storming here

It's storming here right now. You could make this story become a reality. ;) Also, since I still fear storms you could help to change that for me. What do you think, Glyndwr?
Old 04-20-2002, 07:05 PM
Passion & Power

I would consider it a great privilege to help you conquer that fear. Perhaps by taking your mind off the storm outside and helping you concentrate on a storm inside?

Old 05-10-2002, 10:36 PM
dobbydog

can i join the party?
Old 05-11-2002, 04:42 PM
Passion & Power

Of course, always room for one more ;)

Old 05-12-2002, 05:43 AM
dobbydog

God Im so wet