Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Oral Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-21-2002, 06:19 PM
words work wonders

Send a message via Yahoo to erotic51
The Dream

While deciding what to wear, looking forward to spending the evening alone with you, I feel a dizziness overcome me, and feel goose bumps rising on my arm as your hand touches mine. Then moving past me to take a shower, smiling you say 'I love you Nicole', and as I undress a shiver runs through me as you speak those words. I put on a red teddy with black lace trim, French cut legs that dip down to a V, just below the waist and is tied with the three little red ties in the front.

I am unaware of your presence in the doorway as you come looking for me, your eyes travelling around the room until you see me, reclining on the couch reading. The light above my head shines through my hair, which flows freely around my shoulders, the book resting on my stomach as you watch. From where you are standing, you can see the gentle swell of my firm breasts above the black lace as I breathe steadily. You enjoy the subtle movement of my breasts' rise and fall as I lift my arm to turn the pages and you walk over, kneeling beside me on the floor.

Gently lifting a curl, twirling it in your fingers, enjoying its silkiness, I feel the hair on the back of your hand as it barely brushes against me. Sighing as my skin tingles, I turn my face and watch you with growing pleasure as your eyes travel the length of my body. Enjoying how I feel, as I watch you look at me, your finger lightly trace a pattern down the line of skin showing between the ties. You move them around the lace at the top of my legs and touch the bare skin, framed only by lace on either side of my teddy.

'How much reading do you have, my love?' you ask. 'About a half hour more, maybe a little less' finding it hard to concentrate as your fingers slowly trail back up my body to my neck. All I can think about is, when are you going to undress me. You kiss me lightly on my cheek and whisper in my ear 'I might read until you're finished', and walk away to settle in a chair nearby. Rustling the newspaper, burying yourself behind it, I watch you for a moment and all I see are your legs, and I think about them wrapped around me.

My mind goes back to the last time we made love with a passion that stirred my soul and spirit, and sigh, turning back to my book trying to concentrate on the words. I don't hear you get up until you return, stand next to me and ask, 'Would you like some ice cream?'. 'Thank you, that would be nice. Let me finish this page first' and you settle back in your chair. Setting the bowl down loudly on the table next to you, the spoon clattering against the side, you look at me and shrug your bare shoulders 'Sorry'.

Smiling as I close the book, silently crossing the room, I kneel down in front of you and lightly trail my fingernails from your ankles to your knee. Parting your legs slightly so I can rest between them, I peek under the newspaper and smile sweetly at you. 'Tom, I'm ready for my ice cream now'. You drop the paper to the floor and picking up the bowl, spoon a big bite and holding it out in front of me until I open my mouth.

The ice cream starts to melt and runs down my chin, dripping on your stomach, running down towards the curls of your soft public hair. Flinching with the coldness, you laugh and wipe my chin with your fingers as I take your hand, slowly licking, seeking the sweetness with the tip of my tongue and circle your palm until the stickiness is gone. Then, looking at you suggestively, I glance at the ice cream on your stomach, and lick it with the tip of my tongue, moving my lips delicately across your waist as you squirm, draw a deep breath and shudder with pleasure.

I move up the center of your stomach, over to each of your nipples, swirling my cold tongue around them until they become hard, my hands idly stroking your sides. Moving across your upper chest, I rest against your lap and through the thin fabric, feel the heat of your desire begin to stir and press against my body. 'Only 10 more minutes my love, I promise'. 'You tease, Nicole' you replied, tugging gently on a tie, which loosens quickly and easily, knowing the effect this gesture will have on me.

The fabric release its hold on my breasts, my nipples grow taut, seeking freedom and your touch as you smile, whispering in a husky voice, 'Back to your reading. I won't interrupt again, not for the next 10 minutes at least'. Now it's my turn to feel teased and sigh. We both know this playful game of taunting and teasing only intensifies our mounting excitement and I return to the couch. Moving slowly and deliberately, I bend down, punch the pillow and pick up my book, knowing full well that you are watching my every movement.

Feeling your loving caress and gaze move down my back, following the curve of my hips, resting on my scantily clad rear, I turn, open my book and settle down once again. My knees bent, one resting against the back of the couch, the other idly moving up and down. I become absorbed in my reading, unaware of the effect of my movement is having on you. Swinging my leg outward, you catch a glimpse of my naked womanhood, framed by the narrow strip of black lace running between my legs and moan.

I try to read for about five minutes, but my thoughts start to wander and are no longer on the words, letting the book drop to the floor, closing my eyes for a moment and savouring the feeling of being in love with you. Unconsciously and with my eyes closed, I touch my neck with my fingertips, stroking and turning my face to one side. My hand moves down over my shoulder as I spread my fingers, tracing light patterns and comes to rest on my breast. I massage the nipple until it is hard in my palm and sigh, slowly opening my eyes.

I look at you watching me with an intensity that shows your excitement and pleasure as I move to get up, embarrassed. But you cross the room, speaking gently in a whisper 'Don't stop sweetheart, let me watch you' and sit beside me undoing another tie. My breath is getting quicker and deep inside I know I would like you to watch as I caress myself. Your hand softly touches my breast, the nipples growing swollen between your fingers as you take my hand and place it with yours over my breast. (continued)

I have re written most of the following titles and have a few new, yet to be posted, ones.

Drop me a line if your interested in a copy.

Personals - Skinny Dipping - Business Trip - The School Girl - The Dream - Lovers - The Book Salesman - Coach Trip - French Maid - The Woods - Office Meeting - Airport - Welcome Home - Massage - Sprung - Erotic Poetry - No Begining No End - Text Messages -

erotic51