Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-26-2002, 02:56 PM

My very own real-life meeting with an internet Goddess....

This is a little tale about two people who happened across each other in the vastness that is cyberspace. We met online about 8 months ago and have since grown closer than I EVER thought possible. We both thought that, with where our feelings were taking us, we would eventually HAVE to meet. So in July I put it out there…I would come to her. We set up a time and place for our trans-Atlantic rendezvous and the preceding is a bit of what happened within the first few hours of our meeting…..
I got to the train station about 40 minutes before she was due to arrive. My nerves were SHOT. I had been obsessing over this moment for months. I was Finally going to see her…in person. We had written each other almost every day, talked several times on the phone….and grown to love each other dearly. I had seen plenty of pictures of her (she’s rather popular with people here at Pixies!!!), so I knew what to expect. Sort of. As the minutes passed by I actually began to gain a little composure. There were very few questions, in my mind, left to be answered. Finally…at 5:52 pm, on a bright and sunny northern European afternoon my life changed forever. Her train pulled in and people began exiting. I had no idea where she would be (it was a rather long train!). I was looking to my left, and somehow knew that wasn’t where my attention should be. No sooner had I turned to my right then I saw her walking towards me. So tall, with long blonde hair. And when she smiled the only thing I could think of was getting to her as quickly as possible and kissing her. We met in the middle of a crowded platform, wrapped our arms around each other and kissed…not like strangers, but like lovers who have been away from each other far too long. Time seemed to stand still while we were embracing…I remember her telling me lots of people were watching, but I was too busy looking into her deep dark eyes to give a damn. When we finally managed to pull ourselves apart…but not TOO far apart… I turned to see an empty station. That was the first of countless moments in time that passed by too quickly while in her arms.
We were both, I think, a bit too overwhelmed to say much. And with the pounding of my heart and shortness of breath I was experiencing I doubt I could have uttered anything intelligible anyway. I grabbed her bag (yes gentlemen, ONE BAG!!!! She’s a Keeper!!!) and we proceeded to begin our short walk through a magnificently old, new and romantic city to our hotel. We were holding hands SO tightly…I’ve never felt such desire and love in a handhold as I did at that moment. Prior to our meeting she had asked if I had any special requests of her. I had two.
First. Show up. The second was a request to meet her sans (without) panties. After the initial shock of our meeting dissipated, and it was obvious we were going to…well…you know…I put my arm around her. From there my finger tips began sliding across the small of her back, from hip to hip, slowly working their way down to the top of her soft round ass. I could tell by the way she was breathing and pressing her hip firmly into my own that my hand was having the desired effect. I continued down with my fingers until each time they slid from side to side, they were traversing the valley of her ass, eventually working down to the point where the curve of her ass met her legs…and not once did I feel any evidence of panties…by this time I happened to look down at my own pants and noticed a rather large spot of moisture forming. My cock was throbbing and, with every step, squeezing out more and more fluid. My shirt wasn’t long enough to cover the evidence of my desire so I casually picked up her bag and held it in front of myself (It might have only been one bag, but DAMN it was heavy!!!).
After a walk that seemed to be MUCH longer than any walk to the principals office we finally reached our hotel. I had already checked in, so we began the climb up the stairs to our room. We entered the room and she gave it the cursory look…pointing out that it had a rather large, open shower. She walked over near the foot of the bed to put her things down…
Old 08-26-2002, 03:27 PM

It was then that I slowly slid in behind her…my hands starting on the outside of her arms…tracing every curve up to her shoulders. I gently pulled her hair aside, exposing her soft neck. I put my mouth to her neck…just above her skin at first, so she could feel my hot breath…then began to cover every inch with my lips, every now an then sliding my tongue from her shoulder up to her ear. With my other hand I firmly grabbed her left hip and pulled her ass toward me…my hard cock fitting perfectly against her ass. I guess she couldn’t take that kind of teasing, cuz she turned around, wrapped her arms around my neck and and kissed me like I’ve never been kissed before. I have to tell you, I sure do wish my tongue was as long as hers. She shoved it deep into my mouth as our tongues danced together. I couldn’t resist the urge to take her wet tongue between my lips and suck it…letting it slide almost all the way out before sucking it back in again. My hands found their way down to the outside of her thighs, and the bottom of her skirt. I slid my hands beneath the sheer fabric barely covering her…making a map with my hands of every inch of her legs, hips, ass. I put my thumbs at the top of her hips and wrapped my fingers around toward the small of her back and pulled her towards me, our hips and pubic areas meeting violently, forcing the two of us to gasp for air.
I slid my left hand around her ass, my fingers spreading her backside wider, while my right hand began exploring the parts of her that many men have seen, but only fantasized about. She was my fantasy. Since I first met her I had fantasized about this moment. But now that it was here, there was more to it. Something deeper. Something less sexual and more spiritual. I didn’t desire to just “get her off”. I longed to show her how much I care for her. The whole time my hands were basking in her smooth skin, our mouths were locked together. Sharing breaths at times for fear of separating from one another. I slowly slid her skirt down to the floor, exposing her amazing, curvy legs, and sat her on the edge of the bed, with both of us sharing in the task of freeing her from the burdens of the rest of her clothes.
She crawled her way up further onto the bed and I kneeled at her feet, genuflecting if you will at the beauty before me. I began sliding my hands along the length of her legs, spreading them slightly to allow my mouth too begin tasting its way down along the inside of her creamy thighs. I began to place short, soft kisses all around her smooth shaven lips, and working up her thighs again…teasing her. Finally I begin to focus on her…using my tongue between the creases of her lips, searching out her juices to sip and spread all around her sweet pussy. Occasionally my tongue flicks quickly against her clit…causing her hips to rise, trying to get more attention there. By now there is a wet spot growing on the sheets below her ass, a mix of both of our fluids…I slide two fingers between her labia, capturing her juices on the tips of my fingers, an slowly begin to work them into her hot, tight pussy. I use the moisture that has found its way down along the inside of her thighs and ass to lube up the first two fingers on my other hand…and gently work them into her ass. I alternate in and out between her pussy and ass, at times thrusting into both openings…feeling my fingers through the walls of her pussy. God she smelled and tasted amazing…
After about 10 minutes she sat up and began undressing me. First lifting my shirt up over my head, then working my belt and pants down quickly.
Old 08-26-2002, 03:29 PM

I moved up between her legs, kissing my way up her sexy belly, kissing and licking her sweet nipples…I slid my chest and abs between her legs, leaving a trail of her wetness all along the front of me. I raised her knees up toward the ceiling and positioned myself in front of her, on my knees, almost sitting on my own feet. She grabbed my cock (God I loved it when she did that…) slid it up and down between her lips to get it wet and finally placed the head right at the opening of her pussy. I slowly slid into her, the heat of her almost too much to bear. She closed her eyes, opened her mouth and arched her back as I pushed all the way into her. Watching her beautiful face was almost more arousing to me than knowing I was now inside her, part of her. The first minute of making love to her I had to be gentle…I wanted her to experience how I felt, so comfortable, so in love with her. But, she also made it clear to me at an earlier time, that she longed for something harder, more intense. I am not one to deny a gorgeous woman her wishes, and our tender lovemaking soon became full frontal fucking. I put her legs almost straight in the air, on either side of my shoulders and began pounding into her as hard as I could. I reached down and grabbed the front of her thighs to help me put some strength behind it. I was warned that she…how did she put it…”almost never” can cum from intercourse. I don’t know if that was actually an orgasm she had in that first 5 minutes we made love, I never asked, and we didn’t keep score, but she started moaning, screaming…and I can’t even begin to explain how wet her pussy got. The sounds we made while thrusting against each other were mind blowing! After her verbal tirade and she took a moment to catch her breath, I got her up on her hands and knees and filled her dripping pussy from behind. Grabbing her from the hips we continued with our furious slamming…I reached around to cup her soft belly while I grabbed her hair and yanked it back, eliciting a groan that sounded more animal than the woman I was inside of. I began to slam into her in a way I didn’t think I had in me, again causing her to pussy to overflow and her to get so vocal I was SURE we’d be asked to leave the hotel!!! I don’t know if she was tired, or just knew what she wanted, but she laid herself face down on the bed and I gently pushed her legs together. She lifted her hips slightly to give me a little better angle to slide my unbelievably wet cock into her pussy from behind. The vision of her ass rippling every time I “landed” on her from behind began to summon that feeling, deep inside of me, filling my lower abdomen with that warm pressure. Trying to hold that sensation off, I had my lovely mate get on top of me. This was actually the position I had been waiting what seemed like a lifetime for. To see her there. To look into her eyes. To see her entire body as we made love…having her entire weight resting on me only drove me deeper into her. She began rocking back and forth on me. I could see her clit rolling under her between us, and knew she MUST be enjoying it. I grabbed her hips and helped her with the rhythm of our lovemaking. Little did I know how wrapped up in each other we were, until we were done and we both noticed the bruises on her hips from the force of my grip… Realizing I would soon cum, I knew I wanted to be facing her when I did. So once again I got her on her back and raised her hips up to meet my throbbing member. As we began again we were both covered in sweat that looked more like we had showered together than been making love. I picked up my pace and, this time, I KNEW she was going to cum. I don’t know if it was how wet she was, or if her pussy was tightening with her impending orgasm, but almost instantly I was filled with what I would later realize was the most intense orgasm I have ever experienced. I told her I was going to cum, at the same time she was telling me…I wasn’t sure about her wishes until she begged me, in that throws-of-passion way, to fill her with my cum…and at that moment, our first time ever meeting, ever making love we came together, covered in each others sweat.
Over the next 5 days it became more apparent how compatible and amazing we were for each other. We’ve already been talking about our next meeting, an the possibility for more. I don’t think we know where we’ll end up, but I think we both know we wouldn’t be able to live with ourselves if we didn’t take heed of what our hearts and minds
have been telling us, not only since we met, but long before…..
Old 08-29-2002, 04:23 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Soulminer - well written chap, exceptionally well written

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 08-31-2002, 08:43 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Ummmmmm shhhhh you weren't supposed to tell;) Really, a wonderfully descriptive story.TY!!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-01-2002, 04:25 PM

Thanks Glyndwr...a writer I am not. I can only aspire to match your skills as a wordsmith :D

Finn...I don't quite know what to say...think before you type maybe!!! ;)

And Lilith...TY, it means a lot coming from you!!!
Old 09-04-2002, 02:36 AM
Horny Devil

Send a message via ICQ to legend
fabulous story Soulminer....very well written :p

The sun is gone, but I have a light - Kurt Cobain

~I love Nikki~
Old 09-07-2002, 05:56 AM
Seductress

Hot story.....most enjoyable

"In love there are no rules".......Bono
Old 09-08-2002, 10:00 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Wonderful story SOULMINER. TY for sharing. Very well written!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 12-28-2002, 09:47 PM

Fascinating story.

How about a sequel to that story? I'm just wondering how your adventure with the goddess is progressing.
Old 03-01-2003, 01:41 PM
Show me Your BooBs

Jesus... That´s HOT
(och för Dig L! WOW, jag blev nästan svartsjuk ;) )

How can you trust any woman? They bleed once a month but they never die!