Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Masturbation Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-22-2021, 12:11 PM

Girl's guide to men's masturbation

Thanks to popular demand – well, Tom, Dick and Harry actually – I am writing another edition instructing men how to jerk off their cocks. We'd had another meeting in the local boozer and the boys had seen my instruction from the week before and thought we – note we – should do another so after a few days I arranged a “rehearsal”. Harry was to be my demo partner, Dick was to perform beside us and 3 of my girls were to do the filming. The guys gave me plenty of input and Dick came up with the idea that I should tell you about......but more of that later.

We're back in my therapy lounge ready for more filming of me, a girl, giving instruction to men about what they should do when they masturbate! Imelda and another 2 girls, Susie and Jane, are here to film.

So here we go................

“OK guys, I've got Harry here in front of me, nothing on, lounging back a bit on a sofa so I want you to strip off, get comfortable, lean back on a sofa or bed and watch and I'll tell you what to do. And for any girls out there you might want to take note of all this because you don't always want his pecker inside you – and he'll love you if you do all this to your man!”

I'm sitting in front of Harry looking at his naked body, his cock just beginning to show life – and I haven't touched it yet – but he's seeing me in a tight fitting pale pink top, showing my nipples, a short skirt – I may or may not be wearing a thong underneath.

“We're not in too much of a hurry here, guys. I know when you wank your cock you generally just beat it away till you cum, but now I'm going to stroke this prick gently so you''ll need a bit of cream to pour over your cock whether it's hard already or soft.”

I take Harry's cock in hand, pour a bit of cream onto the head, rub it around, just the head,

“Get your hand round the top of your cock just below the head and massage it away from you. Don't touch any where else, just pull on your dick and feel and enjoy the sensations you get in the sensitive head. This will make you hard, really excite you.”

I stroke Harry's cock, encircling a finger a thumb around it and pull it towards me. He's hard now, wriggling a bit because he likes it and his cockhead is very sensitive I can tell. I hold the base with my other hand: gives stability and helps increase the feelings.

“Do it real slow, feel the good sensations as you pull your hand over the cockhead. If it's too exciting just stop, wait a bit, then repeat!”

Next I pour some more lubricant over Harry's tool.

“More juice required! Spread it all over. Massage it into your cock with a gentle up and down motion along the length of your shaft, like this....”

...and I slide my hand along his member with a twirling motion.

“This OK, Harry?” I ask. “Oh yes, it's making me really horny, all this, and we've only just started!”

“Good, good. I've got his cock all nice and slippery; just want to feel his balls now, so I'll use both hands and roil them around in my fingers like this.”

I have a ball in each hand, gently feel them, his cock jerks.

“I know it's much better if you have a girl to do this for you, but try it! I guess by now you you want to see my tits......yes?”

I stand, ease up my top across my boobs and purposely whip it up so they bounce as they spring free. Give 'em a squeeze!

“Hope you like these 37 inch tits, boys!”

I tease the nipples a bit, make them stand out, then lean in towards the dick in front of me.

“Just going to give a little suck on this fine cock here.....” and I envelope the head of Harry's cock, give it a couple of sucks. There's a sharp intake of breath from Harry! He likes it.

“Just imagine your girl doing that that to you, at home. But I need to resume stroking so it's as before, up and down the shaft – but slowly. Notice its hardness, feel the unevenness within it, feel the tube underneath, soft, waiting to shoot your hot manjuice......feel behind your balls, the hard ridge leading up to your cock, squash your balls up, and keep that hand wanking along your tool.......”

I can see a drop of precum on Harry's cock. It's nice and slippery so I spread it around the head; I can see the rope when I lift my fingers to resume my massaging of the shaft.

“You all will have magnificent cocks, strong and sturdy, just wanting to be inside a pussy, but keep at your wanking - and if you think you might be close to cumming ease off because I'm not ready to let you shoot. Here, I've got something to show to help your horniness and which I'm sure you'll like!”

A couple of quick wanks to Harry's shaft, then I stand, sashay a bit, lift my short skirt to reveal the tiny red thong I'm wearing, remove the skirt.

“Look! You can just see my hair - freshly cut back since my last appearance here to make a triangle – above my thong. I'm just going to turn around so you can see my arse, like this,” and I rotate to show the cleavage of my buttocks, a slight bend over to show the thin thong splitting my cheeks. Facing my audience again I slide down my thong, lift my legs together so the boys can just see my cunt, then slide the thong off.

I stand up, spread my legs and show my cunt.

“Now boys, you love to see a pussy don't you? Well, look at mine, slightly damp as it's quite sexy talking to you and massaging Harry's prick. See this spot up here?” I say as I open the top part of my cunt and place a finger on my clit. “This is the spot I rub when I want excitement, round and round my clitty like this – and I want you to try doing that with one finger just under the head of your cock, well lubricated, and you'll find it, well almost intoxicating. Just try it while I resume with Harry's cock here and try it on him.”

I rub the underhead of Harry's dick in little circles; he gasps! “Good, isn't it?”

“OK boys, it's getting near the time for you to explode your cocks! You're really sexed up and nearly ready. I hope noone's gone over the top yet. Masturbating should be an art form. Watch 2 girls doing it and it's a work of art bringing each other to orgasm. Let's just see you do this: 2 hands on your cock, stroke it up and down, nice firm long strokes like this, right up to the head..................and down, up and.......... down.”

I'm massaging Dick's cock, put in a few twirls, with the full length wanks when I say:

“A final trick – which Harry told me about last week and which he says gives him a really powerful orgasm – so let's try it. You need to get down from your sofa /chair, get into a crouch, legs apart and go on wanking. I'll be doing it with Harry, here, but we're 2 people and I must go on wanking him.”

I lie on the floor, face up and indicate for Harry to crouch over me where I can get at his cock. His tool is positioned about over my stomach and I can grab it easily.

“I've got his cock, I can wank it with one hand and feel his balls with the other – really hard now -and stroke behind them, feel the hard flesh behind. If you've got hair there you can feel your soft fur. While wanking if you press your cock downwards it'll give you heightened sensations and you'll be feeling mighty close to cumming, won't you Harry?................ It's time to spill your manjuice, you're so pent up, show me your cum, thick loads of it, shoot it!”

No further urging for Harry as a few drops appear, then a splendid squirt across my tits, over my shoulder, and then more squirts all up across my chest as I continue to wank his cock, repeatedly; drips continue to ooze from his magnificent tool and I squeeze from bottom to tip to drain his balls and cock.

“Well boys, hope you enjoyed all that and kept up with my instructions. Till another time! But let's just watch Dick here beside me because he's been following us all along.”

Dick is crouched, as instructed, massaging his long tool, too fast for my liking.

“Here Dick, slow down, you're too quick, savour the final moments before you cum,” and he does slow his motion – but not for long because he's cumming, his white jism pulsing out of his cock as he continues to stroke himself as the cum spills out, plenty of it.

“Well done, boys! Remember to make masturbating an art form, use your imagination to give yourself maximum pleasure.”