Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Masturbation Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-31-2003, 01:25 AM

A Little Fun at Work

Before I jump right into my story I should tell you a little bit about myself. I am 30, married, and I work in an extremely boring office job. I sit at my desk all day, staring at my computer screen, doing task after tedious task. Really, it is mind numbing. I recently gave my work e-mail to a guy I’d been chatting with online. We had been e-mailing each other off and on for a few weeks, really getting to know one another. I found he was a lot of fun to correspond with and that we had quite a lot in common. As we learned more about each other we realized that we like a lot of the same music, movies, had similar hobbies, and had very similar sexual tastes. The other day he sent me a few e-mails, but these e-mails differed quite markedly from our usual correspondence. I saved the e-mails from that day and have posted them here, with my thoughts and reactions for you to read.

Are you at work?

Yes

Oh god…it’s him. I’ve been waiting to hear from him all day.

How soon before you finish work?

10 minutes

Drats - I had a game to play

What? Maybe we can play tomorrow?

Maybe, are you interested in hearing about it?

Yes um....

First, tell me what you are wearing.

Nothing special. A black knee length skirt and a black, white, and tan striped sweater. Not too tight but they are both form fitting.

HHMM this could be fun!

And underneath?

Some Nude pantyhose. A white thong with red hearts on it, and a white bra.

That thong sounds hot. Go and take them off now *evil grin*

If my day wasn’t nearly over and my coworker wasn't going to be here in 3 minutes I would do it right this very minute. I think I like you a lot when you are in this mood.

Oh God! I so want to! If he had just e-mailed me a little earlier.

Fair enough. Tomorrow then. Do you have some thigh highs?

Um...yes I have some thigh highs. White ones.

Wear those and wear a short skirt, something with easy access.

This is crazy! Okay. I think I can arrange it.

Tell me, what is your workstation like? Is it open, are computer screens seen easily? Can you be seen easily under the desk?

I drew a little pic real quick in Paint. I share space with a female coworker; my computer screen faces the walkway.

Oh god…what is he thinking. I can’t do anything dirty here.

Ah, maybe it might not be too bad then. Is there an adult store on your way to work?

A few not too far out of the way...

I think we need something for tomorrow to help with our little workstation game, something to insert perhaps. Any ideas?

I have a couple new toys I could use. Haven't even used them yet. One is a 8-inch metal vibe…too big to use discreetly here at work. The other is a little latex plug. It's meant for the other hole, but could fit the bill nicely

Insert?! Holy shit…is he wanting me to do what I think he wants me to do? This is crazy!

Good. Bring both tomorrow. Do you like the idea of doing it at your desk?

It's kinda scary...but exciting at the same time. What about you? Can you touch yourself without anyone knowing?

Not all that easily - it is a real open plan here. So do you like being told what to do? Are you excited?

Yes. I’m already wet just thinking about it.

Are you getting turned on again? *LOL*

Yes..*blush*...god I'm so easy...*LOL*

So is Hubby going to be around tonight? He could be in for some action I think.

He’s working late tonight...but when he gets home, I think, he’s going to get lucky. I’ll have to let him know he has you to thank for my condition.

Describe what you’ll wear tomorrow please.

I was going to wear my white thigh highs, with no panties. My navy blue skirt (mid-thigh). My white long sleeve, button down blouse, my navy blue pumps, and my blue blazer.

Do you like?

Sounds very nice, easy access under that skirt? Will hubby know you’re not wearing panties?

Yes...easy access. No hubby won’t know...he leaves for a 7:00 shift, before I’m showered and dressed.

Hell no my husband won’t know. He’d kill me if he knew what I was planning to do. Well that’s an exaggeration. He would lecture me about how unprofessional it is.

Does that also turn you on a bit?

Yeah...it makes me feel naughty.

Good, I like that. Are you thinking about it now?

Yes...and REALLY wanting to touch myself.

I know – if I jerked off right now there would be a lot of cum, a lot. But let’s wait until tomorrow. No playing until then.

That’ll be tough. But I’ll try hard not to.

Okay then. ‘Til the morrow

Yeah I should go. Tomorrow I'll be waiting for you, properly dressed, with toys in hand as per your instructions. *licks and kisses*

I left for work that night and went straight to the gym. All I could think about was the game we were going to play tomorrow and I kept getting hotter and hotter, wetter and wetter. I burned up a lot of sexual energy. But as I laid in bed that night I felt it starting to build again in anticipation of what I may be asked to do tomorrow. The mystery of it all, the not knowing was a big part of what was turning me one. I could feel my nipples, hard, straining against my night shirt. I slid my hand between my legs, and felt the dampness against my panties. The pressure of my hand against my pussy made me moan. And then I remembered what he had said…no touching myself…”Oh this sucks!” I said, pouting and rolling over. It took some time to fall asleep.
__________________________________________________ ___________________

Day 2

The next morning I woke to the alarm, and the first thing I thought of was what the day had in store for me. I slipped my hand into my panties, and felt I was already wet. I jumped in the shower and made sure I was freshly shaved. That every part of me was freshly shaved. Getting out of the shower I rubbed lotion all over my body, and then began to dress.

HHMMM…white lace g-string…oh…no g-string, he wanted me with no panties on. I can’t believe I’m doing this, my mind screamed. Let’s see I’ll wear my white lace bra, white thigh highs, with lace at the top. White silk, button down blouse…the top two buttons undone of course. Navy blue, knee length skirt. Navy blue blazer. And navy blue heels. Now for the jewelry. The 3 strand pearl necklace, oh and my drop pearl earrings. Looking in the mirror I was pleased at what I saw. On the outside I looked like the ideal corporate woman. Underneath though,…well, that was a different story.

Now for my toys. I grabbed by big vibrator from my top drawer. It was huge! 8 inches. There would be no way for me to discretely use it. And then I took out my butt plug. I hadn’t yet used this toy. And was excited to have the chance.

Unfortunately my online buddy is in a different time zone than I. That meant I had to try to actually concentrate and work while I waited for him to contact me. There was little chance of that however. Dirty thoughts bounced around my head all day. And if truth be told, by the time he e-mailed me I was VERY wet, and VERY aroused.

Are you there?

Yes. And ready. To play your game.

So, you been feeling toey all day huh? *S*

I've been feeling a little naughty all day. It's knowing what I'm wearing (thigh highs) and what I'm not wearing (panties).

Toey...never heard that expression before. What's it mean? I'm still turned on too. I didn't play last night at all with myself or with my hubby.

Well, seeing that you haven't played yet I was thinking you should take a trip to the staff toilets.

Okay and then what?

We'll start off easy *VBG* start by masturbating. Get yourself nice and wet. Then fuck yourself with your dildo.

Oh shit....okay...for how long?

Until you are on the verge of cumming, but don’t cum. Go now and let me know when you are back.

So I grabbed my purse, and headed to the Ladies room. My heart was beating a mile a minute. I was so scared, and so excited, and so turned on. I’d never done anything like this before, and I couldn’t believe I was actually about to get myself off in the work bathroom.

Oh good. No one was in here. I had the place to myself. I went into the handicap stall, which is the largest, at the end of the bathroom. I couldn’t bring myself to actually sit on the toilet, so instead I leaned against the bathroom wall. I hiked my skirt up to my waist, exposing myself. My fingers searched out my pussy. My lips were swollen with my arousal. My juice was already leaking from me, dampening the skin between my legs. My fingers sought out my clit, and I slowly started to rub it. Oh god it felt so good.

As I rubbed my clit I began to ache to have something, anything inside me. I bent over and picked my purse up off the floor. I took out my vibrator. It was an 8-inch sleek metal vibrator. I brought it to my hot cunt, and shivered as I touched the cold metal to my sensitive skin. I pushed the 8 inches up inside me and a moan escaped my lips. I started to slide my metal prick in and out of me, delighting in how quickly my gully had warmed my toy.

In and out, harder and harder, I fucked myself with my toy. I was panting now. And then I heard the door open. I froze with my 8-inch vibe fully inserted inside me. I heard the clickity-clack of heels coming towards me.

And then I saw her feet. She went into the latrine two stalls down. “Hurry, Hurry, Hurry” my mind screamed at her. Soon I heard her making water and sighed in relief.

I took the opportunity of her peeing and the toilet flushing to fuck myself with my vibe, knowing she wouldn’t be able to hear me over the noise. Again I was still while she walked to the sink...clickity-clack…clickity-clack. She turned the water on and I again began to work my vibe in and out.

And then, thankfully, she was gone. I was close now...on the verge of climaxing…and, oh god, I wanted it so bad. But no. He said not to. I was dedicated to the game. I put my vibe back into my purse. I slid my skirt back down, and walked out of the Ladies Room and returned to my desk.

Okay...I'm back...that was crazy! I was freaked that people would know. They're just stalls and you can kinda see though the cracks. Oh my god...my heart is racing.

Did you cum?

No…you told me not too.

Good girl. Now tell me about it. So, did the shortness of the skirt help with access or did you hike it right up?

I had to hike it up.

Tell me more.

I started with the big vibe, rubbing it against my clit. To get me wet. I then slipped it in. I was pretty tight. I had to work it a little before it would slide in and out. And then someone came in. I just froze.

So do you feel like a little slut?

Oh god yes…I can’t believe I just did such a lewd thing. I loved it though! I can’t tell you how bad I want a cock right now!

Oh yeah…well then, I think you’re ready to go back to the ladies room.

Again?

Yes my little slut. And this time you will play with your pussy awhile. Then I want you to insert your plug into your ass while you fuck yourself with your dildo. A little double penetration should get you going. Once you got the plug inserted leave it there, and come back to your desk. Oh, and sweetie, do not cum yet!

Okay…I’ll be back.

Again, with my purse full of toys, I headed back to the Ladies room, and back into a stall. I shimmied my skirt up over my hips. This time, I needed no clitoral stimulation to prepare me for my vibe. I just stuck it right in, and nearly came as I did so. I took my fingers and trailed them around the wetness leaking out of the side of my filled hole. I slid my dripping fingers across to my ass, coating and lubricating my vacant hole with my pussy juices. I then slowly inserted my plug. I had to lean forward, to get it to go in, and it hurt a little. My muscles were tight and fought the intrusion. Once it was in I felt a little uncomfortable but I ignored that, and started to fuck myself with my vibrator. As I plunged my toy in and out of my cunt, I began to like the feeling and sensation of having my ass filled at the same time. It didn’t take long before I was ready to cum, shaking all over with a need for release. The door to the bathroom opened, and someone made her way to a stall. I was interrupted just in the nick of time to. I had almost broken my word. I slipped my vibe back into my purse, lowered my skirt and left the bathroom.

I’m back…

And you have your plug up your ass as instructed?

Yes…I can’t believe I’m doing this.

How does it feel?

It’s weird, it is a little uncomfortable, but I like it too.

Yeah but I bet you feel very alive right now.

I do…that was a perfect description. I'm tingling all over!

So tell me about this last excursion to the toilets. I want some details please.

I started by fucking myself with my vibe. Then I took my fingers and spread some of the wetness to my asshole, and I put in the plug. I've never had anything like that up there. It was a little uncomfortable. I then took the big one and rubbed my clit with it until it felt nice and wet. Once I started working myself, I have to admit I got into it. I almost came while playing.

But you were a good girl right? Didn’t cum yet?

No...but sweetie, I am dying…I need to cum…I need a release.

Touch yourself?

Stick my fingers up my skirt? Into my wetness?

Yes. Do it now.

If I do…I’ll cum…I know I will.

That’s okay…go ahead and cum.

And so I did. I slid my hand up my skirt until I felt my wet swollen pussy. I touched my thumb to my clit, and slide two fingers up my sopping hole. As soon as I had inserted my fingers my orgasm washed over my body. I bit my lip, trying not to moan in ecstasy. I thanked god, my office mate was in a meeting as my body shook with the force of my climax.

Did you cum?

Yes…*blush*…I did...it was incredible. What about you? You haven’t cum. *pout*

I’ll do it in the toilets here at work.

Oh please do! I want you to. The thought of you jerking off excites me so much! Do it then tell me about it. I want to know what you were thinking about when you came, how you like to stroke it, how long it took you, whether anyone came in while you were taking care of yourself.

Oh and will you taste your cum? Just a little? And tell me what you taste like?

You want me to?

Yes! I do! And then I want to hear all about it!

Swallow my own cum?

Well, taste it. Cum in your hand and then lick some off. That way you can tell me what it's like.

You know, I have never done that before. Has your husband?

Not off his hand, but he has cum in and all over my pussy and then licked it off. I think it is so hot! One of my ultimate fantasies is to be with a guy and a girl, and have the guy cum all over the girl’s pussy, so I can lick it off.

Very nice…I think that is just the image I need to take care of myself. I’ll be back.

Have fun!

OK - the report as requested. I started by stroking fairly slowly but then the idea of tasting quickly made me increase the speed. Started by gripping the base of my shaft but as I increased the speed I moved towards the tip, making sure to really work around the head.

Due to the day's proceedings, continually getting erections, it didn't take me too long to cum - about 5 minutes. I cupped my hand to catch as much as I could and then tipped it all into my mouth. It was kind of sweet-sour but doing it was a real turn-on, especially in a work toilet. Noone actually walked in which was probably just as well as I was grunting a bit but I was fully aroused. Man, my head is still spinning a bit. And now I know what it is like for a woman to swallow cum.

Very nice! I hate to have to play and run…but its quitting time and I’ve got to extract this plug and get to class. Talk to you tomorrow?

Yup…have a good night.

And then I was off to class. That was the one and only time I ever played at work. I still e-mail my friend, but we’ve never played like that again. I have to admit though, every time I see his name show up in my inbox, I’m hope he’s written to tell me to take off my panties.

feedback
things of which I dream of still,"

-Cowboy Junkies "Black-eyed Man"

Last edited by fzzy : 09-30-2005 at 01:27 AM.