Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-26-2004, 04:42 PM
Grumble's favorite curves

A Suprise at the End of the Day Part 2

The vibrator slid across her glistening lips up to her swollen clit. He touched it to her clit lightly, teasing it. He looked up and saw that her eyes were closed and her hands were clutching the bedspread. They had been lovers for 5 years before they split and he knew what to do to send her into overwhelming ecstasy. Touching her clit lightly with the vibrator several more times, he bent down and blew lightly across her wet pussy lips. “oooohhhhhhhh” she moaned as she lifted her beautiful ass cheeks off the bed.

He took the studded toy and placed the tip against her sex. Very slowly, he pressed just the end into her. He had 6 inches of toy to feed to her aching pussy and he wanted her to enjoy every second of it. He withdrew the vibrator and then slowly slid the first inch into her. She shuttered. He fucked her with the first inch of the toy, repeating the short strokes as the walls of her pussy grasped at it. He pushed the second inch into her silky wet box. The sight of it disappearing into her was making the blood return to his soft cock. He knew the grip she had on the toy; he had felt what her pussy could do many times. Fucking her slightly faster he slowly added more of the vibrator to her juice soaked sex. Her hips rose slightly to meet his thrusts as he increased the pace. It was time; he gave her all six inches of the toy, holding it deep within her. Her hips bucked now, grasping for it. He began long strokes, the vibrator buzzing loudly as he pulled it out then quiet as he pushed it back into her. “Oh ya, harder, fuck me harder please,” she said between ragged breaths.

Determined to see that she got everything she wanted, he drove the vibrator into pussy fucking her as hard as he could. He reached up and started to lightly rub her clit while the vibrator pounded in and out of her sex. He knew that she was very close to an intense orgasm. “Darlin’ you are so gorgeous. I’ve missed watching your beautiful body, your hard nipples, and the way your breasts bounce as we fuck. You are the most incredible woman.” That was it; the toy fucking her pussy without mercy, the attention her clit was receiving and his words drove her over the edge. Her screams and moans filled the whole room. He pressed the toy all the way into her, his thumb continuing to play with her clit. As her ecstasy subsided, he pulled the vibrator from her and licked her juices from it.

She watched him through her lust-glazed eyes. “I think I promised you a massage.” He said as she smiled. He rolled her over and reached for the oil he had put in the bedside drawer. Placing pillows under her, he raised her off the bed. He undid her garter straps and rolled her stockings down her legs, then removed her garter. Sliding under her raised thighs, he pressed his hard cock into her warm silky pussy. He grabbed the oil, poured some into his hands to warm it, and began to work the last of the knots out of her back.

A smile can make your whole day.

"I don't mind the sun sometimes, the images it shows, I can taste you on my lips and smell you in my cloths..." ~Pepper.

Last edited by fzzy : 03-27-2004 at 04:28 AM.