Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-18-2007, 09:47 PM
Recycled Virgin

Hotel Rendezvous

HOTEL RENDEZVOUS
By:lusty1
February 18, 2007

Sometimes I'm amazed at just how quickly my body responds to you. Just a smile or the most innocent of touches is enough to cause my whole body to tense and my heart to race. Anticipating the pleasure that I know is about to encompass me causes my breathing to become shallow and uneven and the memories of our lustful past causes a flood of liquid excitement to drench my panties. "WHY" my boby wants you so insistently is of no consequence. There's only one thing that matters and that is that it does...I do.
I'm so excited to be spending some time with you, even if it's just an hour or two in the evening, once your work day has concluded. I try to occupy myself in my suite or doing a bit of shopping while you spend the day doing the things you made this trip to do. I find myself daydreaming-wondering what you are doing at this very moment. Do your thoughts ever find their way to me? I think to myself, "I hope thet they do!" and then chastise myself for wanting to be a distraction to you.
Last night was wonderful--the time we spent together seemed like a dream come true. We passed the evening as if we were the same as any other "couple": a warm, sensual bubble bath followed by a candlelight massage. Then, as the evening faded into night, you held me in your strong arms and told me of your day.
Sometimes it seems like simplest things are what I lack most. There was no need for champagne or room service, I had no desire to go out on the town. All I need or want, all I've EVER needed or wanted, was held right there in my arms.
We had to be careful, it wouldn't be good if anyone you worked with found out that I was there. It wouldn't make a difference that I paid for my own ticket , that I had my own room or that you didn't miss a single minute of work- I'm not your wife and everyone knew it. I didn't mind being invisible, I'd had plenty of practice in the past. Nothing mattered to me except that I got to spend some time with you, and that was worth whatever I had to do.
While you were gone this afternoon, I found my way down town. I wanted to do something special for you today, tho' I wasn't exactly sure what it might be. I wandered from shop to shop and nothing really came to me and I started to get a bit discouraged. As I walked out of yet another store, the rain began to fall in large tear shaped drops. I was reminded of home and how, once we returned, everything would go back to as it was before. We wouldn't be able to spend the nights together, wouldn't be able to laugh and share the happenings of our day... And then it hit me-something special to do as a surprise for you at the end of your work day!
It wasn't going to take a lot of work or planning, I only had to pick up a few things to make the scenario seem authentic. I would set things in motion as soon as a got back to the hotel! I had almost let myself get depressed thinking about what I DIDN'T have, instead of enjoying these stolen moments as the gift that they are. I was feeling good again and Thats how I wanted to feel whenever you were near.
When I got back to the hotel, I went immediately to my suite and called room service. I ordered just a few things, as I didn't plan on the meal being the main event of the evening. Once this was done, I went in and took a long bath. It was a tough decision--do I take a bath now, or wait for you and then bathe together? I opted to bathe now, as I wanted to use my depilatory as wellas doing all of the "extras" a woman does when she has a special evening planned with the man in her life.
Thinking back, I almost laughed out loud as I remembered the first time you realized that my whole body was completely hairless, with the exception of my head. You asked me if I shaved because you mentioned in a story . I told you that I had been completely without body hair for nearly 20 years. You asked asked me "why", so I explained that wearing a strap-on harness as often as I did, gave me painful ingrown hairs. Your mouth nearly hit the floor when I told you that I DIDN'T shave it,tho', that I TWEEZE it evevy day and I had done so for so long, that it's more of an addiction now than a need. After tweezing for so many years, there really isn't any hair to start with..
My cell rang and I figured it would be Val, since I didn't tell her I was going to be gone for the weekend and we always hung out together on her day off. I was wrong. You were calling to tell me you were "home", you were in the elevator and you were ALONE!
I asked you to come to my suite, not to even bother going to yours unless you REALLY needed something from there. You said you wanted to shower and change, but I told you that I had made sure everything you would need for a shower would be available to you here, including an appropriate change of clothing. About that time there was a knock at the door and as I opened it, I was greated by the sweetest, sexiest smile I'd seen in a very long time...well, at least since you left me this morning!
You were a bit disappointed when you discovered you were going to be showering alone, but I convinced you that you might just enjoy the surprise I would set in motion while you were in the bath. I kissed you and said, "Now go!" As you turned, I smacked your cute butt and padded off to get things ready before you had time to get done with your shower..
Almost as soon as you closed the bathroom door , room service delivered. I took the table cloth and spread it neatly on the floor in front of the fireplace. I set out the picnic dinner, and turned on the gas fire. As a finishing touch, I put the "forest sounds" cd into the player and started it.
You came from the bathroom wrapped in just a towel, wondering where your clothes might be. When I explained that you DIDN'T NEED clothes, a smile brightened your face. I then explained that we were going to have a picnic in the forest, only we'd be inside and we would have a lot more privacy, to the whatever we wanted.
I dropped my terrycloth cover, then walked over to you. I leaned in and gently kissed your full, soft lips. You kissed me back, encircling me in your strong arms. I felt the first stirring of your cock push insistantly against my mons. You took a small step back, dropping the now cumbersome towel onto the floor.
Your cock rose in greeting and the look in your eyes spoke volumes to me. I knew that no matter how hard going back to our searate worlds would be, whatever time we could steal together was worth whatever it may cost.
We stood for a moment and held each other close, our hearts beating in unison. I brought my hand to your face and gently memorizing its' terrain with my fingertips. You took my hand and put a gentle butterfly kiss in the palm, then closed it tight for me to hold onto forever. We finally came together , our hot , trembling lips melding as one. Together our tongues danced n erotic tango, each drawing the other on-- deeper, more passionate and demanding than even the moment before.
As we melted down onto the tablecloth in front of the fire, it was obvious that, as sweet as the thought was, the picnic would wait until another hunger was fed. You weren't shy as your hand came to the junction of my thighs. You did not rush or force, but merely softly stroked the the bald mound of my pussy. I reached over and put my hand around your hard cock and gave it a firm, insistant squeeze. I was surprised to feel it grow even larger and harder. I had never felt a cock this hard before, and I knew that we were only beginning.
I raised up a bit on my side and you did as well. As you did this, I slid my arm under your side and around to your back, giving my right arm perfect position to tease and pump your pole while alternately slapping your butt and teasing your tight pucker.
You used this position to your advantage as well. While lying on my side, I kept my bottom leg straight and bent the other at a right angle, opening up my cunny to you like the cover to a book.
We continued kissing and our hands developed minds of their own, it seemed. You licked and nipped at my neck, then all at once pushed you slick tongue into my ear deeply. I went wild-bucking and rocking against the hand that had found its way to my dripping slit. You rubbed my huge, hard nub with the first two fingers of your hand, sliding the other two inside me. You pushed hard and circled my clit quickly as my hand rose and fell, rapidly jacking you on the full length of your shaft.
My vocalizations became increasingly louder as my release neared. "Oh, God....Oh...Shi! I'm gonna cum Babee....I'm gonna........AUGH..." My orgasm hit me hard and fast, your fingers trapped inside as I squeezed my legs shut like a vice. You were amazed to feel each pulse of my cum as my pussy muscles contracted over and over around your fingers.
Even thru' my orgasm, I didn't miss a stroke on your cock. As I came, I felt the first drop of your precum rise to the surface. I rolled to my back and said, "Beat off for me, Baby. I want to watch you jack that rod "til you blow your load on my belly! Cum all over me so I cam rub it into my pussy!"
You groaned loudly, and then a high pitched whine escaped your lips. "Oh...oh, here I cum....," you whispered as the first pulse of your orgasm blew a thick stream of cum up onto my face and into my hair. Each successive throb shot more and more of your jizz onto my body, until at last, there was no more.
I licked my lips and smiled at you. You sure do know how to follow orders!

"A snarl, a sneer and a whip that stings...these are a few of my FAVORITE things!"