Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Smut Games
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-15-2002, 03:17 PM
Cynic Emeritus

Question Are you ready?

Well, it seems that this party is going to go on without me, or so I thought. I figure I might as well grab my date and beat the crowd out and head to the post-show party early. Besides, I wanted to get a little limo sex in. Summer grabs my arm and we walk through the amphitheatre passing all of the Pixies, hoping for awards. Funny though, I see more attendees on their knees than sitting in their chairs. We head out of the lobby and see the limo waiting on the street, the driver holding the door open.

My date, Summer, is 50-feet in front of me, running to get to the black, stretch limo first. I begin removing my tuxedo jacket. Summer already has unzipped her dress and her boobs are exposed and bouncing as she streaks for the limo. (Interesting, when Joan Rivers interviewed us on the red carpet entering the ceremony, Rivers’ face actually cracked in half, exposing a metal android underneath … who knew she wasn’t real, I thought her body and face were all natural)

She climbs in and sits back, legs spread, ready for me to join her for a wild ride through Los Angeles. Just as I am entering the limo for the ride back to the Beverly Hills Hilton, I hear my name announced, by PixieSprite.

“What, what is this? I won? I guess I had better head back inside to accept my award,” I say to my naked date.

“Fine, fine, sure, sure, go get your damn award, I’ll have the limo circle the theater and start without you,” Summer says. She then pulls out a huge Samsonite suitcase and opens it. Inside there is a a huge array of various dildos, vibrators and other electrical and battery-operated devices designed to make men less necessary. (What did she buy the Platinum package from DildoDiva?)

I run back into the theater, my raging hard-on pointing the way. As I scamper down the aisle, I high-five the guys and the women keep pinching my ass. (I am going to be bruised tomorrow)

I reach the stage and walk to the dais. I plant a wet kiss on PixieSprite’s lips.

“Thank you PS for presenting me with this award, I am truly honored, especially to be given it by such a beautiful, nubile young lady.”

“I want to thank LixyChick for her never ending stream of consciousness. She never is at a loss for words and she is loved for it.” (Speaking of Lixy, this is longer than one of her replies)

“Thank you to DildoDiva for planning and organizing this awards ceremony, it certainly has become a hit.”

“Thanks to Nikki, Christine and BCG for … well if you’ve seen the pics, you know what for.”

“I want to thank STO for making me laugh and keeping it ‘real’ I’m not sure what that means, but I just know I won’t be betting any more football games with him.”

“Thanks to Lil for being the sexy bitch she is, she is the glue that holds the fibers of Pixies together.” (I think that was a compliment)

“I have one final thank you to give but I will have to do that in the limo.”

“Now, I want to present the next award to the woman who can either cut your balls off or lick them, depending on her mood. Will a gentleman please tap Diva on her head, wipe her chin and send her up here.”

(Music begins to play to get my damn ass off the stage)

“I present DIVA with the ‘SPURT ON MY FACE’ award.”

Now I streak down the aisle, undressing as I run. I exit the theater, the limo pulls up and the door opens. I unzip my pants and remove my cock - the award I will be giving to my date. I enter the limo and we drive away …

"Women, you can't live with them ... pass the beer nuts." - Norm Peterson (George Wednt) on Cheers

"Sometimes you just have to say, what the fuck." - Tom Cruise in Risky Business

"It tastes so good. Once it hits your lips." - Frank the Tank in Old School
Old 11-15-2002, 07:46 PM
Cynic Emeritus

On a side note, this is what happens when you give a writer, who is not exactly writing the Great American Novel yet, room to be creatve ... anyways, back to the cermony.

"Women, you can't live with them ... pass the beer nuts." - Norm Peterson (George Wednt) on Cheers

"Sometimes you just have to say, what the fuck." - Tom Cruise in Risky Business

"It tastes so good. Once it hits your lips." - Frank the Tank in Old School
Old 11-19-2002, 11:00 PM
Everybody Stretch!

ROFLMFAO Coach!

I am typeless!

*think he believes that?*

Teehee!!!!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 11-19-2002, 11:08 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Quote:
Originally posted by LixyChick
ROFLMFAO Coach!

I am typeless!

*think he believes that?*

Teehee!!!!

You Lixy? Typeless??? Perish the Thought!!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!

Don't every change, gal....we luv ya' just the way you are!!
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 11-19-2002, 11:19 PM
~*Forget Me Not*~

Hearing my name I lift my head and cum shoots past me, over my shoulder, and lands in my wine glass. With all the dignity I can muster I reach for my glass and take a long swallow........finishing the contents before rising to go and accept my award.

I stand and straighten my dress and wipe my lips and head towards the stage. I can feel hands spanking my ass as I pass everyone sitting on the aisle.

As I climb the stairs I see Coach holding a bust of a woman with cum all over her face. I realize the compliment as she looks just like me! Those cheeky monkies must have taken a pic of my face to a sculptor and had this done. Or...they might have "slipped me a mickey" and took me to the sculptor for a more "real" likeness.........no matter, I am flattered at the effort.

As I finally reach the top step, I step on the edge of my gown and my breasts pop out. Coach seems to be coming toward me with concern but when he reaches me and hands me my award I feel him tweak my right nipple and zoom past me like his ass is on fire!!!!

I adjust my gown and step to the podium. "Ahem, I guess Coach had another award to deliver"......

"I have to say that I have never had an award cum to me so easily.....I usually have to stroke and lick some egos to get an honor so auspicious." *Taking a hankerchief from my handbag and wiping my face in a Louie Armstrong fashion* "I Thank you all from the back of my throat to the tip of my tongue.......and so without further ado I'd like to present the next award to....."

PROPHET REALITY WITH THE BITE ME TILL I BLEED award....

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Old 11-19-2002, 11:43 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Typless/ Speechless

I am glad someone clued me into this one. Thanks SugarSprinkles.

"On behalf of all Vampyres........ Bite Me. And I would love to Bite any muber of you lovely ladies here. Starting with LoveDiva first and then Lilith. After that it is a free for all."

As for my award..........
The Best Cum Hither Award..... goes to....... Summer!!!!!!!!

Old 11-21-2002, 08:29 PM
~figment of imagination~

As we pull back up to get the award that Coach dropped on the sidewalk I hear my name being called. Surely this must be a mistake. I look at my companion and inform him I must go check this out. I bashfully stroll towards the door peering in. Just at that moment everyone turns towards me and begins clapping. I look down towards my feet not knowing if I should run away or gracefully approach the stage. Adjusting my extremely tight dress I head towards the stage. I see lots of wonderful pixies surrounding me. I giggle thinking about how sexy they look in clothes too.

As I get closer to the stage I see him, the sexiest Vampyre Pixie. Oh my I get week in my knees as I delicately take the award from him. He grins flashing his pearly whites and leans in and takes a nibble of my neck. Clearing my thought and rubbing my arms to soothe the chills, I turn to the crowd and simply say, "Thank you! Thank you all for awarding me with the Best Cum Hither that any Pixie can." I bow and then realize oh crap I need to give an award.

Thinking for a brief second it pops into my head. Oh yeah. "I have an award for the sexiest Cop Costume in a Pixie Halloween Thread/Party." Pausing for a brief second thinking of having him cuffing me, mmmmm, I try to regain composure to continue " ............ and the award goes to .....
(((((drum roll)))))) aflyerfan!!!!!!!!
~ me! ~
Old 11-23-2002, 12:33 PM
Everybody Stretch!

*The band strikes up with the song.....Y.M.C.A.*

Everyone stands and begins to dance to it as we wait for aflyerfan to come and accept his award!

LMAO.........I had to do that!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 11-23-2002, 12:39 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
He'll probably be here after the hockey game, Lixy!! LOL
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 11-23-2002, 01:46 PM

Send a message via AIM to aflyerfan Send a message via Yahoo to aflyerfan
I am totally unprepared for this, I had no idea I was even nominated for an award let alone win.I would like to thank the soundman for playing Y.M.C.A. Summer if there is anyway I can thank you personally for this award please let me know, although I think I was probably the only one nominated in this category. I did have a great time at your party,cant wait to see if your throwing a New Years Eve party.
I guess I have to come up with an award now. I have to give this some thought,and to see what awards have already been given. I shall return.
Old 11-24-2002, 06:59 AM

Send a message via AIM to aflyerfan Send a message via Yahoo to aflyerfan
I have to apoligize for my lame acceptance speech,my publicist is out of town.I will now present the next award in the category of hottest European poster to the hot and sexy Christine. Christine please cum up and except your award. As a bonus you get to have me right here on stage in front of a loving Pixies audience. I think they deserve a great show,shall we
Old 11-27-2002, 08:44 AM

<<With an encouraging slap on the butt from Aqua, I stumble onto the stage in a daze, and land in aflyerfan's arms.>>

An award?? For ME??? *sniff sniff SNIFF*
Thank you baby! I am truly honored to have received this award. I would also like to thank every single Pixies member, my tripod, and my wonderful personal consultant for all the fun I've had here...and I just remembered that I am scared to DEATH of speaking in public, so before I pass out I'd like to present the next award to none other than the sexy, exciting and oh so desirable Natch9! Please join us on the podium to receive your Golden Abs award (you may leave your sword by your seat, hon!*G*)

(aflyerfan, I believe you said something about a bonus...so shall we get to it? )
Old 12-03-2002, 02:14 AM
Missing Member

I just pmed natch9 but I haven't seen him around in forever so I'm not counting on his arrival...maybe he'll suprise me...he has a day left...if not by then, first cum first serve may take his award and run with it
Old 12-03-2002, 08:06 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

** moving my seat closer to the stage **

CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 12-03-2002, 05:47 PM
Pixies Den Mother

*nominating Lixy to accept the award in Natch9's absence, because she gives such fantastic speeches*
Dream Date
Just Desserts
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy