Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-12-2011, 12:24 AM
Slut Lolver

My Black Cyber Slut

Due to my eyesight I'm not writing any new stories, instead I'm making Audio stories and posting them on my web site (link in my signature below). I do have many text stories there also,
~~~~~~

My Black Cyber Slut

by Cjack 2010

Ten years ago I got my first computer and signed on to AOL as most others were doing then. Shortly after I got an IM and all it said was, "Hi". As I talked to the person behind it I found a late 30s black woman living in Alabama. She lived on the edge of a small town, she was married and had a son in his Senior year of high school and she was also new on the Internet. Every day we talked 3 or 4 times a day and she told me most of her life story. Soon we were the best of friends. She sent me a family photo of her, her husband and son. She was a sexy big lady and I could tell she had a fairly large booty, the kind many men like to play with. She married the first guy she dated in high school and they married as soon as school was out. Her husband was a hard working man that still had the same job he got right after school. She had never been more than 50 miles away from where she was living and the outside world via the Internet was new and scary to her. She was a church going Christian lady and this is where she saw her few friends every week. Over the weeks to come I got her to open up to me and she told me she had never been with a man other than her husband. She didn't know how it would be or how she would do it with someone else. She mentioned she had never seen another man's penis other than her son's and his was bigger than her husband's. I asked how that happened and she was to embarrassed to tell me but I got it out of her soon. She walked in on him one day after school while he was jerking. I asked if she liked it and she said yes but it was bigger than she could take. I assured her it wasn't and she asked about mine. She asked for a picture so I send her one. This was before the days when you could send them instantly by messenger so it was later after we stopped talking. The next time I signed on I had an email from her that said, "but you're white, I can't talk to you." I wrote back saying, "I thought you knew I was white all the time and I am sorry I didn't tell you. Our color shouldn't stop us as we are enjoying each other as males and females do. I want to help you enjoy life more without the guilt's people face. I hope to meet on IM again soon". Over the next 2 weeks she avoided me on IM but she wrote a couple of short emails so I knew she was thinking. One said she would pray for me in Church but the second one I had to answer. She said she was sorry about the color thing but she had never talked to a white man before about sex. She finished asking how I could help her enjoy life more? Figuring I had already lost her as a Friend I opened up telling her how I would turn her into a Slut for black and white cock alike. I told her every cock around her would be fair game to go between her legs including her Son's. I would be her Master and she would do as she was told. A few days later She sent this email, "I'm ready Master, meet me on the Internet."

You might say we picked up where we left off but I could see things were different. She seemed to be meeker to me and asked more questions.She said she wanted to save her marriage but she also wanted to start enjoying life more. She had heard others say some men could fuck for an hour and she wanted to find one. Her husband only lasted about a minute. I told her I thought we could do both for her and She wasn't to tell her husband everything she did but what I allowed her to tell him. When I asked about her son she said she had watched him again and he jerked for about 20 minutes before he cum. I asked if she would enjoy his cock and she said she thought so but she didn't know how to go about it. I asked if she was on birth control and she told me she had her tubes tied. I told her I expected her to go bareback with everyone she fucked and she agreed too.. As we continued chatting I explained how to get her son but basely it was to walk in on him the next time he jerked and ask if she could do it for him. She was to be wearing a dress without panties and was to just sit on him letting her skirt cover her while she took him into her body.

Then she was to report back to me with the details.

That afternoon she watched when he came in from school and go to his bedroom. She waited 5 minutes and walked to the door. It was standing ajar like it had been the other times. She wondered if he was wanting her to watch. His cock was big and hard as he slowly stroked it, she wondered if she could take it. She was getting wet as she stood building up the nerve to approach him. "What are you doing," she said looking surprised, "Let me help you". His surprise turned into pleasure when she took his hard meat into her hand. Slowly she took over the stroking as she thought about what I had told her. She didn't know if he had ever been with a woman but they could learn together. She got on the bed beside him then she slowly moved over on him. When he realized his hard meat was going into her hot body he smiled. Her skirt was fanned out over her body so he couldn't see. He could feel her weight as she moved her body on him. She moved her body up and down as she took his meat deep into her wanton pussy. She knew she had it all in her as she looked into his beautiful eyes and told him to fuck her. All he said was, "OK Mom" while reaching up he started feeling her boobs through her light summer dress and bra. Should she let him, she thought? She pulled her arms out of the straps exposing herself to him. It wasn't but minutes until she was laying on her back with her legs spread wide for him. She was telling him to pound her hard and fast when she caught herself begging him to fuck her, "Fuck me, Please fuck me long and hard, Oh Son fuck your mommy." She didn't think a man could be so good but he fucked her for an hour or so. When he started to pull out she begged him to cum in her. As she lay resting she knew her new Master would like the details.

I told her they could fuck once a week and she was to tell me when they did, She was to also keep fucking her husband as she did even tho he was a one minute man.

Her next assignment is coming soon.............

Real swingers meet here. Free Membership

"Share your Wife so other men can enjoy her too"