Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 08:58 PM
Freeze!

Send a message via MSN to Mark Vieth
Brothers in arms: Hells highway

I am sure we all remember the TV series band of brother's. Well last year the 3rd installment of a game series called "brother's in arms" or BIA for short was released. The other 2 were BIA: Road to Hill 30 and BIA: Earned in blood.

The games are centred around the troops of the 101st airborne very much like band of brother's. Of course the characters are different but it still retains the same connection between the men. The games are also amongst the first to best portray the horror of war.

Hells highway takes place during Operation Market garden when the allies attempted to punch into germany via Eindhoven in holland which was shown in band of brother's.

For those interested I have placed 2 links here for further ref.

http://brothersinarmsgame.uk.ubi.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brothe...ell%27s_Highway
Old 04-21-2009, 10:20 PM
Yankee in Dixie

I've seen the series Band of Brothers, it's quite good though not my cup of tea. Never been into those types of games though.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 04-22-2009, 03:56 AM
Freeze!

Yeah band of bro's. is not for everyone but it was a good series. There is another series coming out this year with part of it filmed here in Melbourne. It is based on the pacific war centred around the US marine corps. It's titled "The pacific".

When the next BIA game is made, I can only hope they also shift the location to the pacific as well.
Old 04-22-2009, 10:23 PM
Yankee in Dixie

I've just never found war movies/games that interesting. I can appreciate historical accuracy and will most definitely applaud it, but I've always found history boring. There are not that many war movies/games that are set in the future and those that are tend to be fairly older and very cheesey. However, I believe it was Call of Duty that moved to the Pacific theater in the last installment for the xbox 360. Don't quote me on it though.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 04-23-2009, 02:49 AM
23yo male

call of duty is where its at.

(on xbox live)
Old 04-23-2009, 09:35 AM
Freeze!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot_shot_uk69
call of duty is where its at.

(on xbox live)

Have you played BIA: Hells highway?