Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-14-2002, 10:03 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

Talking Teacher Fantasies..

For some odd reason, today I was caught up in sweet recollections of a teacher that I had lonnnnng ago when I was in high school.

Funny... I was in high school... and was smart enough to know that most of the "hot" guys took autoshop. Yeah, it is true that many "hot" guys were out on the game field as well... but they didn't really interest me... I liked the "bad" boys back then.. and I knew that the best place to find them was under their cars in the autoshop garage...

For 3 years, I took autoshop... and in the process took it upon myself to prove to the fellas that a woman could change more than a tire and oil LOL

I always thought the teacher was HOT.. Mr. &**^*. He rode a harley and over those 3 years he became one of my closest "friends". It wasn't rare for me to stop by his house and visit nor was it odd to get a wonderful warm heartfelt hug from him either. I remember often watching him from behind thinking what a gorgeous ass he had... and his long hair and mustache was an added bonus in many of my fantasies (I think that is still why to this day I tend to choose men with longer than average hair). Funny.. back then I thought he was "old"... ROFL.. I now realize that at most he was 15 years older than myself, which would only make him 48 now at most... hmmmm.. bet he is still delicious..

There has been more than one occasion over the years that I have brought him into my fantasies, imagining what it would have been like to have sex with him on his Hog.. to run my fingers thru his hair... and to give him a mind blowing blowjob as he gives a group of young studs a lecture on how to complete an oil change without dripping any of the oil on the ground.. ROFL..

Any of you fantasize about any of your teachers...?????
Old 11-14-2002, 11:01 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I just spent 3 hours in an education class being taught about liability and not fucking your students

That being said ......I am terribly fond of this story by Glyndwr

http://www.pixiesfreeeroticstories....=&threadid=8719

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 11-14-2002, 11:12 PM
Wanting More

Had a poli sci professor a few semesters back that was soo delightfully sexy...young too, probably 35 at the most. "Dr. F", Rodd, looked like he could've modeled for the "slightly older" Abercrombie & Fitch catalog, and had me daydreaming about after hour tutoring sessions (I would've liked some instruction on what Rodd's rod liked ) that whole semester. I was just in awe I guess of how gorgeous and smart he was...and he actually made that class a lot more enjoyable than it would've been with another professor.

Old 11-15-2002, 02:54 AM
Now known as Loulabelle

I went to an all girls school and I think one of the specifications of any teacher who went there, was to be completely undesirable, so I certainly didn't have any school girl crushes on any of them!

I have a friend now who's a teacher and he's absolutely gorgeous, but I don't think that counts.

- Woody Allen
Old 11-15-2002, 03:34 AM
Missing Member

I've had maybe 5 male teachers....and yes...all five of them....MMMMHMMM! Of course, I always liked the idea of older men....
Old 11-15-2002, 04:06 AM
<----Snappin' Pussy

My crush was my physical Education teacher.....oh my was he a cutie *L*

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 11-16-2002, 12:45 AM
Nice but never normal

Hmmm, maybe I shouldn't have wandered into this thread seeing as I'm becoming a teacher.....*sneaks away quickly*

"Even heroes have the right to bleed."

"I'm wakin up at the start of the end of the world
Old 11-16-2002, 02:33 AM
This space for Rent

most of the ladies teaching at my school were not very attractive with there clothes on I had a hot english teacher my senior year. And also had a pretty good looking english teach in college comp. Probably should have boned the one in college, she gave me an A- on my research paper that was littered with mistakes
Old 11-16-2002, 08:15 AM
yet seldom member

I had a teacher for technical drawing that was lookig very good, but for her behaviour she was as hot as vanilla ice cream...
Old 11-17-2002, 12:12 AM
Booger Lama

never had a crush on any of my teachers but I cleaned the midle school one summer and they had 2 new 6th grade teacher how were hot that sarted to show up the last month I was cleaning I make excuse to clean near there rooms when ever I could if they were there

it's not the orgasm but getting there thats fun

a shot in the bush is worth two in the hand

whip me, beat me, tie me up, break my arm, but please don't break my heart

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid people are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt" -Bertrand Russell
Old 11-17-2002, 09:45 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Wombats Dinner
ohhhhhh yeah, I had a physical Education teacher who was yummmoooo, cutest ass...drool material.. I would have loved to been able to get my hands on him.. Unfotunately I never did get that close..
Old 11-17-2002, 09:18 PM

Ehhh,
My bride is a teacher, and I have fantasy thoughts about her all the time...
Does that count for here?
Old 11-18-2002, 01:04 AM
smiling

Send a message via Yahoo to dzbuster
in jr high i wrote a short story "the teacher's xmas party". i got an A but the teacher couldn't read it to the class. had many attractive female teachers then or maybe i was just way too horney
Old 11-18-2002, 01:43 PM

Absolutely

I have an anthropology professor right now who is pretty hot. He's right around 35, pretty good body, and an awesome sense of humor. He's got the long hair and bad-boy kind of style too, which adds to it... He makes it easy going to class until 8:00 pm!
Old 11-30-2002, 06:11 PM
MMM, do it to me again.

the only hot teacher i ever remember from myhigh school days was there my senior year, but he was not a teacher of mine. i had to walk by him all the time, and he was a hottie!! but i became a teacher (not one now, stay at home mom), but i taught high school. never messed with any male students, but boy was i tempted by one. he was always flirting with me, telling me what he would like to do to me. i told him once, he better be glad i wasn't 10 yrs younger. he'd be in for a hot time.