Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-10-2003, 04:19 AM

Aqua hon, you should've known there wasn't going to be any anal....I told you I've never done it (yet ;) ). When I do, I'll make up the deficit with another story. Glad you liked it!

Camp....oh god, I've been compared to Jane Austin...I can die happy now ;). I'm sure she's spinning in her grave somewhere. Don't know about June....I'll get back to you when I've checked my calendar.
Old 10-28-2003, 09:41 PM
Kissing Your Soft Parts!

Send a message via AIM to Zetacon4 Send a message via MSN to Zetacon4 Send a message via Yahoo to Zetacon4
GingerV!!!

I am totally amazed at your ability to include detail and yet keep the action moving. I never had any trouble understanding who was doing what. I think you have had practice at that! hehe.

It was delicious. I have been talking to my sweet friend about a threesome. She was concerned too about the issue of no one being left out. I find your example to be very balanced and very erotic! Thanks for such a great story and for giving such good ideas! You are a charm!!!