Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-13-2003, 07:52 AM
Banned

Mom in Train

My Mother & Me in a Train---

I am now 39 yr. Old and my Mom is 55, a very sexy looking woman... She had round firm breasts and sexy thighs.. I've always wanted to at least touch her private parts at least for once in my life but never could I get one nor dare one and whenever I had a chance when she wasn't at home I used to fantasize about her and violently masturbate thinking about her.......Once I and my mom had to go to a function in Bombay as my father had already gone out on some official work to Madras...

We had to go to the railway station early as our tickets were to be lined up but there was enough time too. We were just laid over waiting for the Train. She was generally tired after all the housework she does alone even without a servant/maid.

I too was relaxed while just sitting idly. She lay down with her legs on my side. She covered herself with a shawl as it was cold...After an hour I got up and went for a pis...I came back and found that the covered shawl had moved a little bit .I could see her shiny legs up to the knee as her sari and petticoat had moved up a bit...This aroused me ...And being desperate for the warmth of her raw skin. I saw she was having a good sleep.

I thought I would never get a better chance so I just put my hands inside the shawl and touched her legs. Her skin was very smooth and I was in a fully excited state.. I was also afraid as others might see this so I had to keep an eye everywhere.. Then I just tried to lift her sari along with her petticoat......I reached her thighs....it was very fleshy, the first time I my life feeling the skin of a woman. Then up I went..... she just moved a little... I got terribly excited and was too afraid as .... But she moved in sleep...now she was in a very comfortable position that my hands could move between her legs... up I moved and aahhhhhhh... she was not wearing any panties... ...

I wanted to fuck her madly but ultimately I wanted to fuck her with her permission only...I felt her pubic hair and moved my fingers between her legs and felt her pussy which was very soft.....and ..... plump.....i wanted to taste it. But what to do... all the time I was afraid whether she would wake up ...Then the train came to a stop ..... as no signal was there... since she was in deep sleep....and also in a very comfortable position to me. I just kept my hand over her pussy and slightly massaged it....for about 10 min... it started becoming wetter and wetter and my fingers were dripping...... Then I just took my hands out of the shawl and tasted it....

Then I pulled her sari and petticoat down.... It was almost 2 O'Clock at night. It had been more than a couple of hours since we got on this train and the train was still picking up speed. I noticed almost all the passengers were fast asleep and the Blue night lamp threw soft light on the sleeping passengers.

We actually were cuddled up on the lower berth since we couldn't get two separate berths we were both adjusting. The Train was moving and my mother moved slightly and slowly I slipped on to her lap with my head comfortably on her lap... She had her hands on my small tummy... I then moved her hand onto my erect cock and made an attempt at pressing it with her hand..

She couldn't do anything.. She couldn't shout or do anything...she said "Areee, baabu, hey what are you doing..?", I whispered almost in her ears so that no one else will hear. "please mom..... I'll die if you are not offering your self to me...

My mother replied and said." I can't do that, we can't my son....please, she pleaded"

I was quick and said "There's nothing wrong mom please ...you are too sexy and beautiful I love you my dearest, Mom Please don't say no....oo...".

Finally she agreed and said "OK, I'll offer myself to you but you should forget this as soon as we reach home..."She made me promise by keeping her palm on my palm then she inserted her hand into my underwear and started tickling my balls and dick...

She was covered with a shawl and I'm sure no one else would find out.. Then I asked her "Mom ... why aren't you wearing any undergarments like panties".

She was all a question, "How can you say, Ohh how do you know that....?"

I finally told her the truth that I'd been sneaking my hand up her petticoat and all that happened before. I told her everything that I did when she was sleeping...

She looked gravely at me and said " You are too naughty, just like him (I mean my Dad)..."..then I requested in her ears as I was already kissing and licking her tender earlobes. "Can I have your kind permission to taste your cunt" By now my mother was already covering herself properly so that no one would ever suspect or see. I poked and pushed my head right underneath into her sari and through the petticoat and I scooped her vagina and licked like a pup, I kissed her cunt lips and started chewing them one after the other. I clasped her right side cunt lips in my full mouth and started sucking and sucking her cunt lips, taking care not to let the sucking sound out from her sari itself.... and it was a great day for me....

It was as if I was sleeping on her lap...She tried her best to keep silent... then after I was satisfied I got up and asked to show her stiff breasts when she said "No". .Maybe since we were in a running Train? ... But I gave her an idea regarding taking off her blouse and started undoing her blouse hooks and lifted her bra and covered it with her sari... She said no again ....and she continued to protest very mildly.

However she just allowed me to touch and see her majestic boobs which I don't remember to have suckled since I must have been only a Infant. These things happened for about half an hour or so and then she got off abruptly and started going towards the toilet, of course she did adjust her clothing properly.

"Enough was enough" She must have thought and soon it was dawn. Then morning came and we disembarked from the Train and headed straight for the Hotel where I had already booked a Deluxe Room for our stay.

My mother on getting ourselves into the Deluxe Room went straight to the bathroom and came out and dressed to sit opposite to me within Ten Minutes. It was time for me to take a bath too. My mom said "Lets go to the function first, Kaman"...

We went and came back in the afternoon to the room and I went near her and removed her sari... she was still refusing and was trying to avoid me ...

I promised her again and again "Mom I promise that I'll forget all about this as soon as we are home. I'll obey you Mom"....

Then slowly she started to yield and give-in to the situation. She then allowed me to touch her and I removed the hooks of the Black blouse and then her bra I was now in Seventh Heaven I just sucked and squeezed her boobs and licked her black nipples... She started getting warm and horny and I completely disrobed my Mom and I removed her sari fully and untied the knot of her petticoat...

She was going mad "Honey give it to me, It's been a long time, there's fire in my cunt come quench me she asked eagerly.

She now took the lead and started to insert my cock into her cunt....I just obeyed her and said nothing but having inserted my cock deep in my Mom's cunt, I started to fuck her as she said mmmmm uhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhh....It was the most fascinating and fabulous fuck I've ever had in all my life. The best fuck and we had a nice sumptuous fuck....We fucked and copulated twice. I finally got tired and we were just lying down nude for around 3 hrs....Talking about sex.

She again made me promise, but this time she made me promise to her vagina, as I shoved my head into her vagina and whispered the promise to her clit. @