Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-09-2003, 03:22 PM
Learning to talk sexy

A Dragon's lust

This tale is different from anything I've tried to write here ... it is in celebration (a bit late) of 1,000 posts under the fzzy name! I hope you enjoy!

[I begin my tale … the way all good fairy tales begin (at least all that I’ve read)]

Once upon a time, in a land far away ….

(From here on, I confess, it’s probably not much like most fairly tales you’ve ever read!)

… there lived a very handsome and cleaver dragon, … his name was Grandoon. Grandoon was the high prince of dragons, his scales were rich and colorful and when he spoke, his voice was deep and strong without ever allowing fire or steam to leak out with his words (a very necessary thing for a prince of dragons).

Grandoon had bright green eyes which sparkled and shimmered in light or dark and when he was laughing, they seemed to shine with an almost unholy light! Yes, Grandoon laughed, he laughed a lot .. he was a bit of a prankster and his sense of humor was fine and strong, just like the rest of him.

The only thing wrong in Grandoon’s life was that he was getting older and he had not yet met the woman of his dreams … Dragons are good lovers, but once they give their heart, they give it for life … which is really amazing, because dragons live a very long time, so long as some thoughtless knight in armor doesn’t come along trying to make a name for himself!

Then one night Grandoon was out practicing his stealth-like night flying and he swooped near a local castle. He heard the sound first, a young maiden crying, she sounded heart broken in her grief. Her father had left to go to battle so that his beautiful daughter would not have to marry the aging king of a nearby land. That king was mean and old and looked strangely at the young maiden, as if she were his favorite meal … or his favorite dog … to be devoured or to be chained and made to heal …. Either way, she did not like the look and her father liked it even less. But the other king was a man of great wealth, his army was vast and his kingdom large. People told her father not to worry about just one girl, she would bring more wealth to their own kingdom and afterall, what did the happiness of just one girl matter?

But the princesses’ father loved her and wanted her to be happy, so he gathered his small army and went to fight the other king.

The girl knew it was useless, her father would be beaten, probably killed and then the other king would come and claim her as his prize and it would be even worse then if her father had just given her away, but her father was an honorable man and did not feel he could give her to the other king. And so she cried, sobbed her heart out in grief of what would be lost, her father, his kingdom and then her own freedom.

Grandoon learned all of this as she spoke inbetween her sobs to her trusted maid. The two of them cried together. Grandoon could not help himself and he landed on the fair maiden’s balcony to peer in silently at the 2 young women. The princess was fair and immediately Grandoon fell hard for her, she was the one love of this dragon’s life and he knew he would give everything to have her be with him for as long as she lived.

He cleared his throat so as not to frighten the girls too much and then he spoke from out on the balcony. “Excuse me fair maidens, but I confess I have listened to the story you tell, and believe I could be of help in this matter.” The girls were startled by the sound of a man’s voice, deep and clear coming from the balcony, they were even more startled when they reached the French doors and looked out to see that it was not a man, but a dragon. Neither of them had ever encountered a dragon before and neither had any idea that one could talk, let alone talk in such a courteous manner.

“I don’t mean to frighten either of you, but I think I can deal with your problem. I’m not all that fond of the old coot King either, he has long stolen from my friends and maybe it is time to put a stop to his reign of terror. Would you like me to deal with the problem for you?” The girls both nodded in unison, still too stunned to speak. Grandoon merely nodded and then launched himself from the balcony, flying directly to the other kingdom to land on the balcony of the old coot King. Grandoon had no desire to drag out the process, make it quick and painless, he tiptoed into the king’s bedroom to see him sleeping, there were wine bottles on the floor next to the bed and the smell of wine came strongly off each outward breath the old coot took, and came out even stronger when he snored.

Grandoon knew that the old coot’s son was a good man, one who had suffered under his father’s hand and he would likely rule his kingdom wisely and with fairness. Better still, he was already married and would not come for the fair princess. And so, Grandoon breathed deeply, marshalling the flames and gathering them in an orderly fashion then released them onto the old coot, just enough to flame the old reprobate, leaving ashes in the bed, but the bed remained untouched by the flame (later such events would be called “spontaneous combustion”).

Grandoon then flew to the camp of the princesses’ father and while he slept Grandoon spoke to the man, leaving him the impression of a strong vision, that he should return with his army to his own castle and wait to hear the events that would unfold.

And having done all he could, he returned to the balcony of the princess and told her that she no longer had to worry about the old coot, or her father’s safety.

Then he looked sadly at the princess and told her that when he saw her, he knew that he would love her always and wanted her to be happy, but wondered if she would consent to 1 night with him as her lover. The princess found Grandoon very attractive and was so touched by his generous gift of her freedom and the life of her father and his army that she had no desire to refuse the handsome beast!

She nodded her consent and so began her education on what it is like to have a dragon lover. Grandoon was a cleaver dragon (as I already mentioned) and knew that one night with him would likely persuade the fair maiden that she could never find such fulfillment elsewhere and she would become his.

A dragon’s tongue is a deadly thing, when a dragon wants it to be … but when he wants it to be a passion’s tool, then it is without equal. The length, the strength, the moist heat and the dexterity of a dragon’s tongue are amazing.

Grandoon asked the princess to take off her clothing so he could see her pale and beautiful body. She disrobed slowly, taking her time, teasing him with sights and angles until Grandoon thought his fire would burst from him out of control, something that had never ever come close to happening to him before! Cassandra, as he learned was her name, was a natural temptress and she worked her opportunity to tease and tempt her handsome dragon for those few brief moments, stripping away her clothing. First she removed the voluminous robe, letting it fall from her shoulders after she unbuttoned all the buttons …underneath it was a thin cotton sleeveless white nightgown, the gentle wind that blew in from the French doors settled the thin cloth close to her body, revealing her perfect shape, the princess was rather well endowed in the upper portion of her body and Gandoon held his breath for a moment, feeling the longing fill him to take her sweet red nipples into his mouth, showing her how much she can enjoy the suction of a dragons lips.

He watched as her fingers played in the buttons that went down the front of the gown, opening them slowly and letting the material fall away from her body, showing the pale skin, of her shoulders, the full round globes of her breasts and then the rosy red of her nipple area, he sucked in breath then, realizing just how long he had been holding it. She took a step or two toward him as she continued to undo the buttons, until finally she stood right in front of him with all the buttons undone and let the gown slip down her arms and off of her, exposing the sole remaining bit of clothing … lacy panties that covered her from waist almost down to her knees (let’s face it, bikini panties or thongs just hadn’t been invented yet!).

A dragons claws can retract or extend at his will, Gandoon extended the sharp claw on his index “finger” and gently inserted it at the princesses’ waistband with the sharp side facing outward and he pulled, slicing through the fabric from her bellybutton down to the lightly hairy pussy, where he nudged his knuckle inbetween her pussy lips and let it rub against the button, which already had a wetness gathering on it. He smiled to himself and rubbed against it a few more times before continuing to tear away the princesses’ panties. When he finished the task the fabric fell away and he retracted the sharp claw, but moved his hand sideways and rubbed up and down the length of her sweet lower lips, leaning forward he pressed his lips to one of her nipples, which had grown hard in the cooling night breeze. He licked it several times with the roughened edge of his tongue until he heard the moan escape her lips and then he sucked on her, hard – at the same time he increased the intensity of his rubbing, pushing inward and catching the button of her clit with a bent finger, pressing it in a gentle squeeze.

The princess felt like she was on fire, moaning at the things the dragon was doing to her, he was very good at this, her nipple seemed to transmit a signal through her body every time his tongue touched it and now with every suck, pulling the nipple further into his long narrow mouth .. the message traveled to the very spot his finger squeezed and she felt a hard throb in her body.

Grandoon was aware of her arousal, her body pushed hard against his mouth and his finger, he sucked harder and let the short teeth in front raze against the side of her nipple. Cassandra gasped at the wonderful pleasure, arms wrapping around the back of his head and pulling him harder onto her throbbing nipple and begging for him to continue. Grandoon eased back and shifted to her other nipple, doing all the same things, taking his time, letting her arousal build high and strong.

His finger pressed into her pussy. A dragons fingers are not long, but they are long enough to hit that spot just right and he stroked her there, watching the pleasure building until it could not be contained and she experienced her hard driving, wracking orgasm at his touch, while his mouth continued to work her 2nd nipple. He pushed her hard, doing his best to make it last as long as possible and he was amazed at how powerfully her orgasm affected him, his dragons cock was fully erect and throbbed with the visual pleasure he had just received in watching her cum from his touch.

He kissed down her body, resisting her fingers which tried to pull him upward, knowing she was feeling shy, but this was his only night to convince her that she must be with him the rest of her life, if he didn’t convince her now, he knew he would not be allowed to see the princess again. His fingers held her lower lips open and his tongue slipped between, this was one thing he could do that a human male would never be able to compete at, his tongue could press deep and fuck her hard there while it was still long enough to lap at her button and suck there hard as well. This was a dragon’s special skill when with a human female, and he meant that she would never forget it, even if she chose not to be with him after that.

It wasn’t long before she had grabbed the sides of his face and was pulling gently into her, his tongue pushed deep, very deep, thickening and filling her more completely then she could have possibly imagined, she moaned, pushing against his sweet hot tongue and thrashed on the bed where she half lay, her knees up and her feet pressed against the edge of the bed, using them as leverage to push up against his mouth. Over and over again he took her to the edge of release and then pulled back until finally she begged and pleaded with him to finish and he did, his tongue thrusting hard, and deep, but he could push it in varying directions, bending it and touching in ways his cock could never do. He fucked her hard with his tongue until he felt the juice fill his mouth, almost squirting with the fullness of her climax. When it was finished he saw her body was limp with the completeness of her pleasure, but he was not done yet.

He played gently with her nipples for a few moments while the lethargy filled her body completely, leaving no resistance in her limbs and then he turned her over, her body bent at the waist over the edge of the bed, spreading her legs wide, he moved in close and pushed his rock hard member at her pussy opening, sliding in easily with all of her recent lubrication. She moaned as he thrust deep and hard, his finger slid under her body and began to play with her clit again as he pounded into her, she moaned, she tried to get her footing, but he stood taller, lifting her feet from off the floor and her legs fell close together, making the fit very tight inside her. Grandoon moaned his own pleasure at the tight wet fit inside her. If this never happened again with Cassandra, he would make it a night never to be forgotten, by either of them!

He thrust into her over and over again, feeling her cum 3 times more before he allowed himself the pleasure of his own release, his cum was hot and squirted in hard streams deep inside her, she moaned as she came again at the feel of the hot seed striking hard against her internal walls. He bounced her hard against the remaining thrusts and squirts from his body before releasing her back toward the bed. He helped her to lie fully on the bed and laid his spent body down beside her. He knew there would be more to come in this night, but they both needed a bit of rest for now. @

feedback or feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-30-2005 at 01:21 AM.
Old 08-30-2003, 12:41 AM
A Little of Both

fzzy- I completely loved this story! Different...but very very sexy!
~Eliza

"The full moon is calling, the fever is high.
And the wicked wind whispers and moans.
You got your demons, you got desires
Well, I got a few of my own"
~The Eagles

Old 08-30-2003, 09:28 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Thank you Eliza .... I really appreciate your words of appreciation ... I think there may be more to be told on this story, just have to make the time to get the words written! thanks again for your comments!!
Old 09-13-2003, 11:27 AM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
You've let your imagination run wild on this one ;)
.... or maybe you speak from experience :p

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 09-17-2003, 01:15 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Hmmm.... I'd love to experience a dragon's lust .... any suggestions on where I could find one??? LOL!! Thanks Glyndwr .... you know I love reading your comments!