Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-03-2003, 07:00 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to ScottWaz
us

We get back from dinner tired, and probably having had a little too much to drink. We walk into your room and sit down. You are in the chair on front of the computer. And I am on your bed. “I had a lot of fun tonight” you say, “I did too” I reply. “I’m really sorry that we don’t do this more often, I guess we are just really busy and seem to lose touch every now and then” you nod your head and think “yeah, I guess so; things might be different if we were around each other more.” “I totally agree” “what’s on your mind” you ask me, “you don’t want to know” “sure I do!” “Well…you might not like it” “now the only way for you to know that is to ask me isn’t it?” “your right, I say” and then I tell you “I am thinking that it would have been awfully nice to be here with you that night that we talked, you are so sexy and all I wanted to do was make you scream” “oh dear” “I don’t know if I should have said that” “I’m glad you did, its exactly what I was thinking that night, and many others, I’m glad we have this time now to try and catch up” you say with a wink. “Here? Now?” “Do you have somewhere else to be?” “Well, now that you mention it, the only place I have to be is inside you” “ohhhh… well that sounds wonderful!” I get up from your bed and walk towards you, you still sitting in the chair in front of the computer. I lean down and give you a kiss on your full lips. I slowly stand you up as I kneel down; you’re sitting on the arm of the chair as I kiss down your neck to the V of your tank top, deep into your chest. “Mmmm that’s it baby” as I continue to kiss you my hands explore the body that I’ve been craving. I find the top of your pants and bend my knees to kiss you down further as I slide them off. Your wetness glistens as you spread your legs wider. “You think it would be ok if I licked it a little?” “No, you need to lick it A LOT! You’ll see” you say, urging me along. I smile and lean forward, extending my tongue just a little and just flicking the edge of your clit. “Mmmmhhmmm, that’s it!!” “Tastes good Hun” “keep going” you say as you cut me off. I smile and lean forward again, this time staying longer, deeper, all the way to my chin and my tongue probing inside. “Uggghghghg” I hear escape your lips. I kiss your smooth lips and catch the clit with it. “Oh yeah” you moan as you place your hands on the back of my head and pull my mouth into you. I use the full length of my tongue and pay special attention to try to get you to cum. “mmmmm that’s it, fuck that’s good!” you spread your legs wider and lean back, one hand behind you on the other arm of the chair and the other on the back of the chair, curled around it for support as you start to go weak. ”fuck, fuck, fuck, and fuck” you say in an almost painful cry. I know your almost there, so I slide a finger in and rub your G-spot roughly. You push forward in an instant and almost loose your balance; you grab my head with both hands and pushing me in “oh god, I’m gonna cum!! Going to….cuummm……mmmm FUCK!!” you scream as you spasm and thrust your hips into my face. You slowly regain your feelings and take many deep breaths “was that alright?” I say as I stand up to meet you eye level. You lean forward and give me a kiss, (still breathing hard) tasting your own cum as you do. “I’ll take that as a yes” “Hell Yes!” “Good!!” “Damn, my jaw hurts! Ha-ha!” “Well I can tell you that it was worth it” and we kiss again, my hands slide down your sides and rest on the top of your ass, the bare skin warm to the touch. “Are you tired of standing? We could go over there” as your eyes move to the bed……”sounds great to me, my knees are kinda hurting…. :-) “we walk to the bed, you in front of me ……..as we get to the bed you turn around and kiss me again “Lie down” I help you lean backwards and watch as you sink into the bed. “Why am I lying here with no pants on and your still clothed? That’s not fair at all!” “Your right…you can do something about that” I say with a smile. You sit up and lean forward. You reach out and unzip my pants. You slide them off and you can already tell that I am excited. “Well, look what we have here” you move my boxers so my cock slides out of them. “Very nice” you lean forward and lick the tip “Yummy” “Please hunny……more” I manage to utter as a pleasurable wave goes through me. “Anything you want” and you take the head in your mouth. “Ooohhhhh good god that feels amazing!” you rub my balls through my boxers as you continue to lick and suck up the entire length. I take a step forward so I can get deeper in your mouth. I look down and see you looking back up at me with as big a smile as you can muster considering your mouth is full. “Getting a little anxious babe?” “VERY anxious, why do you ask?” “I was just wondering if there was anything else you wanted…..because you know that I would be more than willing to make you cum right now” “No baby….I don’t want to cum just yet, lie back and relax” You lie back and I slide off your shirt. “God damn is she hot!” I think to myself. I look down and can tell that you’re wet. “How come your excited baby?” “I love listening to you make noise” “well then prepare to love me a lot more, because I know that I am going to make tons of noise!” I take off my boxers and shirt and step to the edge of the bed, you lean up on your elbow and take your free hand and put just the tip of me inside you. “Oohhhh yesssss…..it’s been too long!” you moan. “Mmmmmm baby…..” I moan as I slide the rest in. “dear god! Would it be alright if we stayed like this forever?!” I ask you. “Mmmm it would be nice wouldn’t it?” you say with shortened breath. I slide back out, but leave the head in. I give you a few short pumps and then ram the entire thing in “uuuugghhughgu” you let out. “Ohhh yeaaaa” I leave it in for a few seconds. “Mmm god you fill me up!” “And you like that?” “Ohh yes…..just keep going, don’t stop…..don’t ever stop!” I pick up the pace and grab your legs and spread them wider and higher so I can get as deep as possible. “Ohhhh yes baby!! That feels so good!” “Why does it feel good? Tell me” you ask. “Mmmm it’s all warm and wet and tight” at that moment I feel your muscles tighten up every time I slide out, then relax when I plunge in. “ooohhh god……it feels like your milking my cum out of me!” “Mmmm……good” you say with a wicked smile. “But not before we change this up for a little bit, lay down?” “Alright!!” I slowly slide out and. Lie down next to you. You climb up over me and hover there for a second, kissing my chest and moving down, giving me a lick and looking back up at me. “Mmmmm that’s it” you position yourself above me so I am about to enter, move down slowly, and stop as you just barely touch me. “How does that feel?” you ask “it feels good hun!” I say as I try to push your hips down and onto me. “nope, not yet” you say with a smile…..”Why not!? Please!!” “Why? Do you think you deserve it?” as you say this you slide down about 2 inches and then back up “ahhhh….” Is all I manage to get out till I feel the cold of not being inside you. “Hehee…..like that?” “You know that I do”…..as I lean you forward for me to kiss you I feel you let yourself quickly down the whole thing “ohhh….shit……baby!!! That’s it!!” “what’s wrong baby?” you ask me as you grind and twist on me…”nothing……oh, wow do you feel great!” “Please don’t stop……” “Why not?” and then you stop for a second or two, with me buried deep inside you. You lean back and put your hands on my legs to get a better grip. I see you all spread out in front of me with me still inside you….”damn….you are SO hot!” I reach forward and tease your clit a little, as I do, I hear you whimper “mmmmyeeesss” you start to slide up down with forceful thrusts I lean you back even further…”mmm...You’re so tight!” “Uh huh……keep fucking me!” you say with shortened breath. I reach up and knead your boobs, your nipples hard and sensitive……I grab your hips and pull you forward, both of us panting….”slide up just a little….” “Ok” with you slightly above me I start to slide in and out and hold you above me……“ahhh…..yesss….god this is awesome!!” I start to tighten up and feel the orgasm build deep inside me….”baby…I’m gonna cum soon” “do whatever you want to do……just keep fucking me; I’m getting really close also” “work it with me so we can cum together. I know you said you can do it, I want to feel it” “God….that’s it baby!!” You keep moving with me, rolling your hips and watching my facial expressions as you smile “You like that, huh?” “Ohh yeah I do….don’t stop, please don’t stop” “I wont, at least not till I get what I want” “And what is that babe?” “You know what I want, I want to be full of cum, keep fucking me….I’m getting close…..are you?” “yeah babe…..God I love the way you feel around me, ….mmmmm……I’m gonna fuck you as hard as I can…I might cum, is that alright?” “Yes, of course……give it to me!!” “Mmmmmm baby……” I really start thrusting as hard as I can, watching your eyes close and you lean back, feeling the depth inside you. “Mmmm baby……I’m almost there……” “Yes baby, go ahead, I’m gonna cum, keep fucking me!! Don’t stop!! Fill me up with your hot cum……now, now, now……” “OK” …….You ride me even harder, but slower…..and lean forward till our torso’s are resting on each others “gonna cummmmm” is all I manage to get out before the first stream of cum shoots into you “ahhhhhh!! Yeah……. Baby……ugugugugg” “yes baby!!!! I can feel you throbbing, don’t stop……I’m cumming……hhhmmmm hhmmmm hhhmmmm” you start to spasm and thrash backwards as I continue to shoot cum inside you. “Ahhh yes baby……” “Mmmmm dear god that’s it……don’t move…..stay inside me until your soft, god I love to be filled!!” “Oh my god…….ive never felt anything like that! How do you do that!?” “I don’t know, I just do….” “Well am I ever glad you can!” we move slightly and I slide out of you, some cum dripping out ….”very sexy!” “I don’t mind at all……I like to feel it” “well good…..maybe we can give it another go in a little while” “I would love nothing more!” as we both walk towards the shower………:- )
Old 11-03-2003, 07:37 AM
Huggable!

Terrific story Scott!

mmmmm!! Really enjoyed it!!

teddy :)
Old 11-03-2003, 08:49 AM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1979
totally hot story!

~nikki~
Old 11-03-2003, 08:39 PM
Banned

Woohoo, I love the 'it's been too long" aspect!