Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-29-2004, 08:29 PM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
My hair's about halfway down my back and I usually just keep it pulled back except when the woman asks me to turn it loose... then I'll end up swallowing some of it during oral... (hate when that happens)

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Old 07-30-2004, 12:48 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
I have always had long hair,,,, at times to my knees and more often I let it fluctuate between my ass and my bra strap. If I am going down on a partner I usually put my hair to one side over my shoulder although I do prefer someone to fist it for me... mmm there's just something about a pair of hands tugging at my hair while I go about my business. Hubby likes it when I drag my hair along his body too. I do roll over on my hair or my hubby lays on it sometimes but it doesn't hurt me that much. The worst problem I seem to have is I tend to "shed" alot. So my hair ends up everywhere.... and I do mean everywhere but its a small price to pay.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 07-30-2004, 01:39 PM
Fallen

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampeyes
I have always had long hair,,,, at times to my knees and more often I let it fluctuate between my ass and my bra strap. If I am going down on a partner I usually put my hair to one side over my shoulder although I do prefer someone to fist it for me... mmm there's just something about a pair of hands tugging at my hair while I go about my business. Hubby likes it when I drag my hair along his body too. I do roll over on my hair or my hubby lays on it sometimes but it doesn't hurt me that much. The worst problem I seem to have is I tend to "shed" alot. So my hair ends up everywhere.... and I do mean everywhere but its a small price to pay.

Hehe I understand, I shed a ton too, I swear I am my own pet!
"And as we all play parts of tomorrow, some ways will work and other ways we'll play. And I know we can't all stay here forever, so I'll write, my words on the face of today...and then they'll paint it" - Shannon Hoon
Old 07-31-2004, 03:03 AM
i know what you like...

Send a message via Yahoo to jentheredhead
Quote:
Originally Posted by krzykrn
Hehe I understand, I shed a ton too, I swear I am my own pet!

me too. lol. me too.

kinda kinky if ya think about it
Old 07-31-2004, 06:41 AM
Gone with the Wind

Wink Short hair

When I was a teen, my hair was usually a bit more than shoulder length, when I was fourteen it was about bra-strap length.
Nursing schoool taught me the advantage of keeping it short. Nursing in a hospital is a very messy, tiring business, and short hair was a godsend.
At this time in my life I also began exploring my bisexuality, and having VERY short hair became part of my sexual identity.
It has never been longer than shoulder length since, and is usually cut down to about 2-3 inches, (just long enough for someone to curl their fingers in it).

WW

---Margaret Cho
Old 07-31-2004, 07:54 AM
Made in England

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantyFanatic
Can we talk about something else?

LMAO PF....too funny!!!
Old 07-31-2004, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampeyes
The worst problem I seem to have is I tend to "shed" alot. So my hair ends up everywhere.... and I do mean everywhere but its a small price to pay.

Yeah, it's the price you pay for long hair.
Old 07-31-2004, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Wanda
When I was a teen, my hair was usually a bit more than shoulder length, when I was fourteen it was about bra-strap length.
Nursing schoool taught me the advantage of keeping it short. Nursing in a hospital is a very messy, tiring business, and short hair was a godsend.
At this time in my life I also began exploring my bisexuality, and having VERY short hair became part of my sexual identity.
It has never been longer than shoulder length since, and is usually cut down to about 2-3 inches, (just long enough for someone to curl their fingers in it).

WW

But you can't run your fingers through short hair. Otherwise I don't mind my wife cutting hers fairly short but I do miss running my fingers through it.
Old 07-31-2004, 02:13 PM

As stated, that's simply the price for the pleasure. In my opinion, I get off easy with the relatively small cost vrs value.
Old 08-02-2004, 02:58 PM
Missing the Angels

Long hair can be a pain sometimes, but dam I love a man that can run his fingers thru my hair. Just thinking about it.......*shudders*...mmmmm.