Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Masturbation Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-01-2005, 08:37 PM
Mama Mia!

Alone on a Frosty Saturday Morning

Alone on a Frosty Saturday Morning
What I really do when I’m alone

I often find myself alone in the wee morning hours, an empty spot in the bed beside me. Sometimes, before he leaves, he makes loves to me before kissing me softly on the lips and soundlessly leaving. Sometimes he just gets up and goes, on the weekends this is often the case.
The house we live in is drafty and I get cold so easily when he isn’t there to keep me warm. Last Saturday morning, our heater went out and I woke up in a freezing bedroom. I grumbled irritably to myself, throwing the blankets off to get up and re-light it, but the moment the cold air hit my bare nipples they stood erect. I paused for a moment, reaching up to tweak one. I have very sensitive nipples, every time I squeeze one or rub it, the sensation seems to travel right down to my insatiable clit.
“Why cant you be here this morning?” I whined aloud, wishing for his warm touch but not about to stop touching myself.
My hand lazily traveled over to the left nipple, just as erect as the right one. I feel a warm wetness spreading in my pussy, freshly waxed and smooth.
I slowly moved my hand down my stomach until I reached that magic spot. I lay back and spread my legs slightly, just enough to make rubbing myself more pleasurable. I ran my fingers down my slit to my ass, gently playing and tickling before going for my clit. The moment my finger touched it, I was ready to cum. I gently stroked my clit, just playing and trying to hold myself back. I love the sensations I get from barely touching my clit--so intense yet so subtle. I decided that there was one thing that could make the pleasure more intense, and that was having something fill my pussy.
I rolled over onto my side and opened the nightstand drawer, pulling out the biggest toy I have. This toy is a chrome colored vibrator; it isn’t anything really special, but it does a good job when I want penetration. I rolled back onto my back and slipped it inside my throbbing pussy.
“Oh, that’s better,” I said softly to myself. My hand automatically went back down to my clit and I began rubbing more frantically now, ready to cum. The intense hand stimulation and the vibrator filling my pussy was too much, it drove me over the edge. A fantastic feeling swept through my clit and pussy, indescribable, but perfect. I moaned aloud, unable to help it. I reached up at the last moment to rub a nipple, trying to prolong that wonderful climax for as long as possible. Finally, when it was over, I relaxed with the vibrator still in my pussy.
Even though I was alone and cold, this particular Saturday wasn’t bad at all.

It's a BOY!!