Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-19-2008, 03:44 PM
time to have some fun

Don't tell mom

It all started about six months after I married her mother. I came home from work one afternoon and walked in on my daughter in law riding her boyfriend. After all the screams stopped I told them seance they were both over 21 I ‘m not going to do any thing. But do it in her room for now on.
Later that night Lora and I was having dinner when she asked if I was going to tell her mom? I went in to teasing her and asked her what she would do if I didn’t tell? First off I am 12 years younger then my wife and only 8 years older then my daughter-in-law. After dinner we set down to watch a movie. That’s when stuff started happing. She set right next to me and about half way through she whispered in my ear I know what I would do. I turned to ask but was turned back around as Lora straddled me. At first I tried to pretend I didn’t what to but the truth is I had what’d to for the past three years.
She was sitting there grinding on me when she told me she what’d what she hears her mom having. I told her it would have to what since her mother would be home shortly. She said ok but I had better come strait home after work tomorrow.
The next day at work I was completely useless my mind was on what Lora would be like tonight when I got home. I was worried that she would have changed her mind. I took off work early just to get home to kiss my wife goodbye. I set down to watch some TV when in walked Lora. She walked over to me pulled my pants down and started giving me a blowjob from heaven. Once I reached full potential. I lifted her up and guided her on to my cock. It had been so long I had forgot how a young pussy could feel. As she was riding me she tells me to cum inside her she’s on the pill. Well I would not have been able to pull off her anyway. Just as I was about to she locked her legs on fell and me on to my shoulder as she (I would find out her first from a guy) had an orgasm. That put me over the edge and let lose inside of her. After that night she told me that the day before was her first time and knew that it was suppose to feel better. Well we have been active for almost three years and she has no desire to look out side of the house.
If fact her mother knowing that I would like to have another kid has thought about seeing if Lora would like to bare a child. But she is too afraid to ask in what Lora would think of having sex with her father-in-law.