Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2002, 07:43 AM

Conquest Part One

Well at the ripe old age of 18 I knew alot about sex and with me being the captain of the schools League Team I was getting alot of it. But there was one thing I wanted to do and that was to have sex with an older lady. Mainly because all the females my age were just 'Sluts' and I wanted to find someone I can have a meeting every few nights.

I came home from sports one day hot and sweaty. No one was home so I stripped off and had a shower once I got out I thought to myself no use getting dressed even if my parents came home I would see the car pull up out front and I can go and do it then.

As I sat on the couch and changed the channel to Channel [V] I heard a noise out the back. I thought nothing off it thinking it were our two dogs sensing I was home and wanted to play. So I kept listening to the music that was blasting away on the TV when my mum walked in from the kitchen. Embarresed I pulled the cushion over my penis and blushed. Mum came and sat down beside me and said "There is nothing to be ashamed off. Everytime your not home your father and I walk around the house naked. I was doing it before you got home I saw you pull into the drive so I quickley went and got dressed" "Do you have any questions you wish to ask me about sex? " Mum asked. I wasnt sure whether she was trying to make me embarressed but I thought what the heck Im sitting her naked and my mum is talking to me about sex I will see who gets embarresed first.

"Yes" I replied and continued "I was wondering how often you and dad have sex" Mum answered "About once a day" I was shocked "But what are you going to do now he is away on his business meeting?" my next question was. "Well thats what I wanted to talk to you about, well I am really really horney at the moment and you know your dad goes away every two weeks so how about I do any thing for you if you do anything for me?" Ii thought it over 100000 thoughts going through my head, Is this wrong? It is with an older woman like I wanted and I actually to my own horror replied "Yeah ok" .
Mum said that I can go first at naming something she had to do. And my first task was daunting "Take off your top and bra".

Now before I go any further let me tell you abit about my mum. She is 39 has long red hair and does arobics and Yoga every day and she keeps fit as me and her train together,

Mum took off her top and her bra and her tits popped out. They were big and juicy. "your turn" I said to her. "Well how about you move that cushion. At first I was too embarressed to as seeing my mum take off her top and seeing her boobs I was rock hard. But I ended up doing it. "How about you suck me off?" I suggested to mum and she didn't hesitate one bit. She knelt on the floor head in my crutch and licked up one side of my shaft followed by the other she then kissed the tip of it before sinking her mouth over it. She bobbed for a few minutes up and down each time taking more and going slightly faster then she stopped. "This is wrong" She said and sat up. "Im so sorry I will go and talk to Roy about satisfying me [ Roy lived next door ] " She said. "Mum you dont have to" I said when smacking a passionate kiss on her. My hand wandered and started massaging her tits while she played with my cock and we continued the kiss.

Mum took off her pants and panties exposing her shaven pussy. Wet which meant it was very very moist. We continued kissing and fooling around and then she said "Its your turn to do something for me" I was so turned on I didnt care what she said. "I want you deep inside of me, fuck me" That was all I needed we changed position on the couch and within a few minutes I was inside my mum. Yes I was fucking my own mother. I was pumping her pussy while we kissed and I foundled her tits.

It didnt take long for me to cum deep inside my mum. As she yelled out "Fuck me Fuck Me Oh yes." Once I was finished we once again exchanged position on the couch and straight away I started lapping up my own sperm along with my mothers wetness. I gave her oral for a few minutes before she had her orgasim and came all over my face.

She stood up and said I will see you at tea time and walked off.

- To Be Continued -