Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-23-2004, 11:57 PM
Midnight Kiss

Midnight Storm

I awake suddenly, looking around the room trying to get my bearings and to see if I can figure out what woke me. The clock is blinking midnight at me so I reach for my watch and see that it is one in the morning. Lightening flashes and thunder rolls overhead. As I roll from the bed I hear the heavens release their hold on the rains, as it comes crashing down on the tin roof. I pad softly over to the window and look out into the night sky. Right outside the window is a huge oak tree. On pretty summer, spring and fall days I love to sit under it and read, write and daydream. Most daydreams involve the scene that is being played out in front of me this very moment.
The rain was falling; thunder booming and lightening putting on a light show so that everything is in strange shadows and just a distorted view of reality. I continue to watch the shadows playing and teasing one another and me. Rain is one of those strange things that turns me on and I have no clue as to why it does. The stronger the storm, the harder the rain, the louder the thunder, the more I want and need to be touched. A fire always builds inside me that equals the strength of the storm or if the timing is right burns more volatile than the raging storm itself does. As the yearning builds in my loins I lean my naked body against the cool glass of the windowpane. The cool wetness of the glass against my nipples makes them instantly hard. I gently begin to sway back and forth as if dancing with the windblown trees with just the tips of my now fully erect and hard nipples brushing the glass ever so lightly. The coolness feels deliciously wonderful and tingles all the way through my body. I can feel my breasts responding with a heavy feeling of fullness as the windowpane works over my nipples.
In a sudden flash of lightening a movement catches my eye near the tree. In the half seconds between light and darkness in the dancing light show, it looks as if someone is standing there beside the tree. They stand there as if they were watching me tease myself with the window. I step back into the room without thinking, before realizing there is no way anyone could see inside the window.
The rain is starting to fall softer now, just a gentle tapping on the roof and windowpane. I step closer to the window once more and press my breasts against the glass. I can still feel the tension welling up inside of me. My face joins my breasts on the glass in an attempt to cool my heated body. As the lightening continues to play games with my eyes, I am beginning to wonder if someone is really there or not. I feel as if someone is watching me yet I see nothing except in between the flashes. In the half seconds between darkness and light there is someone there. But nothing in the darkness that I can see and nothing in the light of day brightness the lightening causes. But yet the feeling of being watched continues. This feeling of being watched happens anytime I am awake in the middle of the night and it is raining. This is the first time, however, I think I see someone doing the watching.
I brace my shoulder against the window frame and lean away from the glass. The rain has chilled the air and between the air and the pane of the window, my skin is now chilled as well, though the fire is burning hot inside my body. I run my hands up my sides and cup my breasts from underneath placing my thumbs and fingertips around my still erect nipples. Squeezing slightly and rolling them round. Pushing them together and upwards, I bend my head down and tickle my nipples with the tip of my tongue. The heat from my mouth softens them a bit as they warm up after the coldness of the glass. I look up to see that shadowy being watching me still. His presence is the same I have been feeling for years. The feeling that someone is always near, though I have never seen anyone, until now. I release my breasts and slide one hand down across my stomach, enjoying the tingling sensations I am creating that are flowing and traveling over my entire body. Because of the teasing I have already done to my body and the thought of actually being watched as I did so, I am wet. I can feel my juices slowly starting to seep from me. I continue to caress my stomach and the tops of my thighs, waiting before daring to go farther. Thinking that perhaps he really is there in the shadows watching, and wondering if he can see me in the shadows of the room, I run my hand down farther still, letting my fingertips dance across the smooth silkiness of my shaved pussy. I slip my fingers between my lips and rub the wetness in and around them. Watching the dark shadow watching me in the darkness of the quieting storm, I seek my clit, which has already uncovered itself in anticipation of being touched. I continue to play with my nipples and breasts with the one hand as I start to explore my nether regions with the other. I softly touch my aching clit with a moist finger and slowly start to rub it up and down. As my breath quickens my rubbing becomes faster as the tension mounts. Through half open eyes, I continue to watch the storm rage outside my window and at the dark shadow as well. I can almost feel his hot breath on the back of my neck and the warmth of a body standing close behind me. Goose bumps race up my arms as if I were being lightly tickled as I bring myself to orgasm. Standing there in the cool nighttime air facing the window, I swear I hear a whisper in my ear. A whisper softly nuzzling my ear, calling me to him with a voice that touched my very soul.
For some reason I cannot fathom, I moved away from the window and headed for the door. I hesitated for a moment stopping to pick up my robe. As I stepped out onto the porch, the night air surrounded me with its heaviness, surrounding me in a protective blanket that could only be felt not seen. I stand for a moment letting my body adjust to the outside air, enjoying the feeling of my nipples hardening and rubbing against the light fabric of my robe and of the fire burning still between my legs. It seems my recent playing was only a tease to myself and has left me wanting more…so, very much more.
I move down the steps and out into the falling rain. It is a soft and gentle rain by now. The warm drops hitting me softly. I walk around to the side of the house where the tree stands. I am not sure what I expect to see, but at the moment I see only the tree. I wander across the yard as the rain continues to fall down upon me, soaking my robe to the point of it feeling like it’s not there. My hair hangs in wet ringlets around my neck and ears. As I near the tree, I begin to look around, as if I were truly expecting to meet my lover in the fading darkness of the early morning light. Seeing no one, I laugh softly to myself, though I still feel as if I am being watched and that there is a presence in the air that is unexplained.
I lean against the wet tree and can feel the rough bark through my robe. I close my eyes and once more I can feel the warmth of someone standing close by. I dare not open my eyes in fear that the feeling will go away when I see no one there. I run my hands over my rain soaked body over the top of my robe. I feel as if someone else’s hands are lightly touching me as well, caressing my face with butterfly light kisses, which causes my breath to catch in my throat. Strong warm hands on my shoulders, pulling me close, crushing my hands against my breasts then pulling back and pressing me into the tree. I dare to half open one eye and all that can be seen is a whispery shadow before me, but what I am feeling is real, so I close my eyes once more and let this continue. As my shadow lover takes my mouth with his I feel myself going weak in the knees and begin to slide down the rough bark of the tree until I am sitting straddle on one of the huge roots sprouting from the ground. His lips never unlocking from mine on the way down. I feel him pushing the robe out of the way and his lips leaving mine. He begins with the butterfly light kisses across my cheek once more working his way to my ear. Once there he nuzzles my ear taking the lobe into his mouth and gently bites it with his teeth. His breath tickles as he nuzzles the rest of my ear with his nose. He releases my ear and begins again with the kisses, running them down my neck with tiny licks between the kisses. At this point I am so very hot and beginning to be overcome with the burning in my loins. I begin to slowly rock back and forth against the tree root I am sitting upon. As the kisses reach my bare breasts I lean forward away from the tree so that the root makes better contact with where I need it to touch. I rock gently as my dark lover suckles my breasts, teasing first one nipple and then the other with his warm mouth, which is so much warmer than my mouth, was just a short time ago. Running his hands over my breasts and squeezing them together so that he can get both nipples into his mouth at once, he suckles them as if they would give him life once more. Releasing one nipple but retaining the other he thumbs the other nipple before sliding his hand farther south while pushing my body back up against the rough tree. He releases the other nipple as well and begins to trail kisses down my stomach. With one hand still on my breast and the other caressing my inner thigh the kisses stop at my navel. I can feel his tongue slipping in and out of my belly button and around my navel ring, tugging ever so slightly before continuing his journey southward.
I feel his hand leave my breast, sliding down to join his other hand at my thigh. I replace his hands that were recently on my breast with my own hands. His hands run up and down my thighs a few more times before I feel his hot breath on my shaved mound. His tongue slips between my lips and burns with a delightful heat. I raise my hips up wantonly to meet his mouth and tongue. He takes his hands and spreads my lips open as his tongue continues to seek my clit, burying his face in me. He licks my lips with his hot tongue as I rub and pinch my nipples. He dips his tongue in and out of my opening, then thrusting his tongue in as far as he can, tasting as much as he can before returning to my clit, rubbing it softly and quickly. As my body responds, I begin to rock in rhythm to his flicking tongue. Once more I climax, this time from the attention of this unknown yet familiar visitor of the night. I lean against the tree quivering trying to regain my senses and my breath when I feel his hands at my hips pulling me fully onto the wet muddy ground. I feel the rain splattering tiny drops of mud on my face as he enters me with one quick thrust. His manhood fills me completely as I let out a soft moan from the suddenness of it all. There are so many sensations going on around me. I am not sure why I am not into sensory over load with the warm rain caressing my body, my hands teasing my breasts, and the hard full thrusting of this dark prince’s manhood.
I continue to caress my breasts as my shadow lover thrusts into me over and over, rubbing all the right places until I cum once again with a gush of female fluids. This, in return causes him to release his load, falling over me and covering me with his warm body. As we lay in a twisted pile of bodies on the muddy ground my breathing returns to normal. As the sky begins to lighten some, I can no longer feel his presence there with me. I rise up on my elbows and look around. Seeing nothing I close my robe as I stand up. Carefully walking over the wet muddy ground making my way back to the house, I stop on the porch and put my robe into the washer before heading to the bathroom. As I run a warm bath to soak the chill from my body and to ease the aching abrasions from the tree and his encounter, I wonder what just happened………….. But more importantly, I wonder if and when it will happen again…………….

© Midnight Kiss July 23, 2004