Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-05-2004, 04:40 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to inmydreams2
wife fantasy

This is my first story so please be kind!

After a long day at work I am driving home and I have a thousand thoughts going through my mind. I am thinking about my wife and how beautiful she is, she has large breasts with large dark ariolas and large nipples. she has small petite pussy lips and a large clit. I am day dreaming about walking in the door when I get home. I finally arive at home and I walk in, all the windows are open in the house and she is sitting on the couch in a skimpy skirt and a tight tank top. I start to to say something and she stops me, she says stop there. I am about ten feat from her, she slowly uncrosses her legs and I can see up her skirt, her soft petite pussy is completely bald and I can see her clit protruding from her lips. as i stand there and stare at her tight little box I can see her pussy juices flowing down her lips. As i start to move toward her she stops me again. she takes her right hand and puts down to her pussy and spreads her lipps, my god she is so wet it's all over the inside of her thighs. She starts to rub her clit and tells me to get undressed. As i start to undress shepulls her tank top off to reveal the most beautiful set of titts I've evr seen. She tells me to take my cock and start to stroke it, as im stroking she is masterbating in front of me. Fter about 5 minutes of this she tells me to come closer so I can smell her wet pussy, she makes me neal in front of her and put my face about and inch from her wet pussy, i want to eat her so bad, the smell is so sweet. she grabs my head and pulls it up to hers and starts to kiss me softly, lips barely touching. Ever so slowly our lips start to touch and open to reveal our tounges to one another, i swirl my tounge in her mouth to fing her piercing, i grab it wit my teath and suck on her tounge and piercing. I feel her hand going down again and my cock is completely soaked with here pussy juice. she pushes me back down so I can watch her masterbate, as she is masterbating I reach up and find her nipple and I gently squeeze them, she moans softly as I tease her nipples, I stand up and move to the side so I can get my mouth to her titts without interupting her masterbating, I slowly let my tounge circle her ariola and her nipple not yet wanting to touch it, i can here her moaning getting louder and louder so I slowly let my tounge run over her nipple and her body shakes and quivers, and then all at once i take her nipple deep in my mouth sucking hard but not to hard, I can tell she is getting close so I move back down in front of her, I grab her juice soaked hand and push it away and I put my tounge right between her pussy lips finding her completely swollen clit. I start to stroke her clit softly with my tounge and her hips start to move up and down in time with my tounge and she is allmost screaming eat me, eat me, eat my pussy. my face is dripping with her juices, it tastes so good. I can feel her pussy muscles starting to tence up and I know she is about to explode all over my face so I spead up my stokes and she says I am going to cum so I lick even faster as she grabs my head and pulls me in, she is yelling eat my pusyy make me cum and just then I feel her body tence up as a trickle of new pussy juice flows. I reach down and grab my cock and I slide deap into her, it is so wet that it is makes wet noises as I ram in anjd out of her tight swollen pussy and she says oh god I'm cumming again, i ram my cock in and out of my wife as hard as I can as she cums all over my cock, I can feel her lips tighten and loosen with every wave of orgasm. I am getting close now so I tell her to open her pussy up make it as loose as possible, it feels so good when she loosens it up, she does this and I can feel the pressure building in my shaft and I tell her I'm about to cum and she raps her legs around me and grinds her loosened pussy into me and stops me from pounding, she gets in as deep as possible and starts massaging my cock with her muscles and within seconds she is fealling my juices filling her up inside, we lay back and stay that way, joined at the hip!

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-28-2005 at 08:54 PM.