Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-30-2003, 07:26 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Mistress_Chan
House Wife Fantasies Part 1

I’m just a horny slut. My mind won’t stop thinking about sex. I sleep, eat and want to fuck all day. Every where I go I want to just spread my legs and invite all the cocks I see. I love my husband, but with the hours kept for his work and the kids there is just not that much time for sex. This is just one of my days.

4:45 a.m. my husband Cooper is gone to work. I get up for 8 a.m. and send the kids off to school. I clean house, while I wait for my husband to come home. While I wait, I fantasize about what we could do when he gets home.

There goes my mind, thinking and fantasizing. Cooper gets home from work with a buddy of his. I’m doing the dishes as he walks in the door. My pussy’s already wet from wearing my strap on butterfly vibrator, while doing the other house chores, and reached orgasm 6 times already. I’m wearing just a short top that just sits over my top my 38D breast, and loose-thin shorts with my shaven pussy. While I was putting the dishes away Coopers tells his friend Jim to go have a seat in the living room and he’s be there shortly.

Cooper stops in the kitchen to grab two coolers from the fridge. Opens them up and grabs one from the counter and walks over to me. Slides my shorts to the side and starts rubbing my clit with the head of the bottle. Sliding the head of the bottle back and forth between my clit and my pussy. The cold chills sent threw my body as the cooler spilled into my pussy, making me all the more wet, my pussy juices are all over the head of the bottle as he pulls out of my pussy. Cooper asked for me to come and join him and Jim in the living room.

As I walked in the room there was a spot open on the couch right next to Jim. While Cooper sat in the chair right beside the couch. Jim was drinking from the bottle Cooper had inside my little hole. Jim was enjoying every sip of his drink. Jim looked over to cooper and commented how juicy, his drink tasted. And would like to have some more. I offered to get him another drink, and Cooper asked me to just sit and relax, “you’ve had a long day already” As Cooper leaves the room, Jim grabs the back of my neck and starts to nibble and suck. This is a huge turn on for me, especially the biting. His hand pulled up my shirt up over my breast and starts to sucking and little nibbles on my nipples as his hands cup my breast. Massaging them softly. Cooper walks back into the room and places Jim’s drink on the table and sits back down in his chair. I shy a little as he sat down his eyes were on me watching for my expressions as Jim has his hands all over me and I’m just taking it in, Cooper doesn’t way anything, just sat back and watched, I could see his cock grow in his jeans. Jim stands up quickly to throw off his shirt and unzipped his jeans and pulled them down to reveal, his cock standing straight out and pointing hard at me. I reach out to hold his cock in my hands and with each stoke I made up and down his cock, I moved closer until my lips wrap around his cock and I circle my tongue around his head while it rest inside my warm mouth. Rubbing all my saliva around wetting his cock so I could slide him deep inside my mouth. I slid his cock right to the back of my throat where it’s nice and tight. I could feel his cock pulsating. He pulled out his cock. As he looked down he grabbed the hair on my head and laid me down on my back to the couch spreads my legs open with my feet on the floor. He then pulls my shorts to the side and starts licking my clit and rubs his tongue up and down towards my hole, spreading his saliva all around my pussy. Looked up at me and calls me a slut and a whore. Taking the almost empty bottle that I had in my pussy earlier and rubbed my pussy. Pouring some more juices into my pussy, then took the head of the bottle and starting fucking my pussy with it. Using it like a dildo. Cooper was my head with his cock hanging out of his jeans. Grabs me by the hair and demanded I get into doggie style. Then sits on the arm of the couch and shoves his cock into my mouth. Like an eager whore, I sucked his cock deep inside as he thrust in deep I could feel his balls on my chin. I sucked and mouth fucked his cock deep into my throat, gagging a dew times but that’s what gets me going. Jim gets up onto his knees, rubbing his cock and leads it into my awaiting hole. Smacking my ass and calling me a fucking whore. I was getting so aroused Cooper got in to the game. Slapped my face and calls me a slut wanting more than just his cock inside. Keeping his cock in my mouth he reached over my back and puts his fingers over my ass and starts to finger fuck my ass. Your really are a dirty little slut. Jim got even more excited spitting my ass, giving more lube for cooper to finger fuck me, and then I feel another finger going in, it was Jim’s. I orgasmed multiple times. Cooper stands up and sits down on the couch asking me to sit on his lap. With my back to him. As I got closer to him he guides his cock to my ass, I feel it reach deep into me. With each of his thrust I reach an even higher peak, My body heats up and sweating. Jim kneels down in front of me and lifts my legs up with my knees in the air and thrust his cock into my pussy. I hear Cooper saying just give it to her hard and deep. Cooper’s hands were on my breasts. With each thrusting hard stroke I got from Jim I could feel Cooper sliding in and out of my ass. I start breathing very hard even my body trembles. My head is in ecstasy. Jim pulls out and stands up to come all over my face. Repeating how much of a little whore I am. I feel the warmth of his cum and rub it into my face with a little taste. Cooper picks me up and placed me to the floor with my ass and knees to the floor, grabs my head by the hair with one and with the other, rubbing his cock to unleash his cum all over my face.

But like I said, This is just a fantasy…. More to cum.
Old 12-06-2003, 06:40 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Skppy1979 Send a message via Yahoo to Skppy1979
Damn Keep Those Coming

Hey ...

I like the story ... I can't wait for the 2nd part and more ...

I was so horny I jerked off to it and I am aching for more and more and more!!