Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-15-2003, 01:33 PM

Tamiing the wolf inside

Well I’m not one to normally kiss and tell but this story is one I will tell no one but you. You see in my business I find that you don’t have a lot of time to have a social life and finding a good woman is not only hard but it can often be come dangerous. Not so dangerous to me so much as it could be to her, but that’s all part of being a hunter. We generally don’t make lasting ties with any woman no mater how bad we want to and no mater how great a woman is. The risk we would be putting them in is far too great for any of us to want to contemplate. This story is very different I do have a relationship with a girl who used to be one of the best researchers we had. Her name you ask? Well let’s just call her Beauty. For she is to me one of the most gorgeous specimens of gal flesh a fellow ever laid eyes on she had nice long legs, a set of breasts that could captivate a grown man for hours thinking of those soft silky trophies of woman hood unleashed from captivity, and her face was the simple call of elegance and seeming innocents that could melt even the coldest heart…. Even mine. I first met beauty when I started working with the hunters up near Atlanta she was attached to the department researching the rash of new lupine curse activity around the area of Stone Mountain. I had been working on a case for about two weeks in the town of Vidalia where we had found a nest of werewolves, that were terrorizing the local immigrant workers something fierce. There were around 30 deaths in lest than a month and the boss had sent me and a couple of boys to find and terminate these fuckers with a mandate to use what ever force was necessary and to do so immediately. Well come to find out there were six of the crazy bastards up there all hiding out in an old abandon farmhouse. Near the outskirts of town me and two other hunters cornered the mangy freaks and to make a long story short we put paid to the bastards in no time. Silver bullets were a dime a dozen for our boys to make so we had no problem sending their sorry souls to hell on the 12guage express, but there was a slight problem that I didn’t know about till it was too late. It seems one of our snoops who had helped us find the place was bitten while he was scouting out the joint and he became infected with what they still call the lupine curse. Which is a bunch more of their bullshit mumbojumbo to me but like I said if you believe this tripe you are bound to let it get you in the end. Now me for instance I have been bit several occasions in the past two years and since I have some kind a natural antibody to it I never have this lupine curse nonsense take hold a me. Now about this fellow, I think Kai was his name. To be honest I never liked the little fuck any way his eyes were way too shifty for me to trust him. I guess that should have gone for every body else. Cause this lil weasel hid the fact he was bit, and it wasn’t till we got to the Atlanta area with the carcasses that the poor girl beauty found out about it the hard way. You see the virus for which I am immune to is very dangerous to certain people if it is not treated fast and properly the victim on a werewolf bite will mutate into one of these foul creatures. Now that being said this affects most folks in one major way. They become uncontrollable beasts and lose all concepts of humanity. There are some that still retain their intelligence after the mutation but it takes a very headstrong person to be able to overcome the animal inside them. Sometimes it can be helped out if the person is given a hand in learning to dominate the bestial urges at there onset and find other outlets for the aggressive natures, that are sure to develop. That’s where I come in, but I’m getting a head of my self.

Any way we got back to the base for the GA chapter of the brother hood and had to go through the usual debrief on our mission, since I was the man with the most to say I was first to be interviewed. The interviews are usually very boring and this one promised to be no different, until she walked in. It was instant attraction from the start. She had a sultry smile and the sweetest most radiantly perfect face combined with those soft poutey lips had me thinking thoughts I would have been to embarrassed to otherwise speak. I wanted her more than any other woman I had ever laid eyes upon. There was also an aura of genuine and wonderful innocents that I just knew was mirrored with a sexual creature in side her that only the luckiest of men had ever seen. She was dressed in a very cute but simple summer dress that served the purpose of exposing no more of her wonderful flesh than modesty would allow. Never the less it clung to her I ways that sent my mind racing at the thought of the amazing body that it so beautifully framed. Oh I was having a hard time of it to say the least. The funny thing is, I could tell from the sparkle in her eyes. She knew she had this affect on me, and she would never willingly admit it. I found it hard to think and even harder not to stare. I already told you about those heavenly breasts with which she was blessed. At the time I did not know if it was the air conditioning or if she was feeling frisky but her nipples where just as erect as looking at them had gotten my rod. The interview was over far to quickly for me and I tried to do everything in my power to get over how beautiful she was and just get up the courage to ask her out for a date. Yeah, yeah, very fuckin funny, dude but I was really more frightened of a rejection from her, than the deadly intentions of any creatures I had ever faced. Finally as I had exhausted all my excuses just to stay in the room talking to her and was about to walk out. She gives me this look. And I saw the opening I had been hoping for. I asked her out to dinner after the interviews were completed and she blushed and said she would love to. I thought things could get no better but she threw me a curve ball that beaned me but good. Cause she then laughed and asked if I would like to eat at her place and mabey stay for breakfast. I think my heart skipped a beat. She was actually coming on to me like I had never dreamed possible. I stammered for a second caught off guard by such a brazen move on her part. Then I saw a look of doubt cross her face as she thought she might have misjudged my attraction to her. At that look of disappointment in her eyes my voice returned and I said a little to loudly that I wanted nothing in this life more than to wake up with such a beautiful ladies place. The disappointment flashed from her face only to be replaced by the most seductive smile I have ever seen. Then she moved closer grabbed my beard pulling me to her and laid a kiss on me that had me wanting her then and there. Then as fast it came she backed away and with a wicked little grin said that was just an appetizer the main course would be much tastier. I mumbled something about not wanting to wait but she gave me a another look and I knew I would have to do just that. I left and she went back to her seat to wait on the next hunter to be interviewed.

Now that night we had not yet found out about the little creep Kia and his dangerous secret. That would a happen but not till later. Okay, okay I’m getting to what happened with us that first night. But be warned there is only one way to tell this story and it is not for the kiddies to here. The important parts are neither the half-finished dinner nor the torturous hours I spent waiting for beauty to get done for the night. No the important part stars in the bedroom, well on the way to the bedroom. Lets start there, shall we.
When we got to her place the dinner was ordered but as I said it not important what it was or when it arrived or any of that stuff. What is a relevant fact is that while we waited for it to arrive Beauty slipped off to her room to change in to more comfortable attire. She came out of her room wearing as cute little low cut baby doll tank top and a casual loose fitting but very abrupt cotton skirt. It’s all I could do not to stare at this vision of total sexuality. It’s also no surprise that though I had not eaten since breakfast I had no appetite for food and neither did Beauty. We tried to eat but I found I could not take my eyes off her and apparently all my hungry looks were turning her on something fierce. We had been sitting across from one another for what seemed like hours but was only a few minuets when I suddenly felt beauties bare foot brush my leg and begin to gently to ease up my calf to the inside of my thigh and when she found my man hood it was already half awake from just being in her presence. That change quickly too fully erect, when she began rubbing her foot against my crotch. That alone was enough to set events in to motion but what she said next was the final drop that made my blood catch fire. Seems she was looking for a man who wanted to take her and lead her down the path to ecstasy. With the same kind of rough edged fierceness I had described in my debriefing of the termination of our latest prey. She wanted it hard, fast and rough and she wanted it all over and over. Faster than a rattle snake I up out of the chair and she was half way around the table just as quick. She was a mad woman and I was far from sane. We met in the middle and there we became a whirlwind of kissing, groping and clothes ripping animals. Suddenly it sank in what she had said and I grabbed her by the shoulders and held her at arms length. I saw he look in her eyes and knew this was exactly what she wanted and deep down so did I.
I held her and the hunter in me took command. I told her to kneel down, and unzip my fly. Smiling she meekly complied and as she did my cock, which had been straining to be free of the confines of my pants, sprang out and was staring her in the face. She eagerly licked her lips and let out a low moan of anticipation. I ordered her to open her mouth and when she complied I slowly began to slip my cock into her mouth has she gently applied a firm pressure from those luscious pouty lips. I too let out what was a cross between a moan and a growl of immense pleasure as I slid all the way inside her hungry mouth. “Now suck it’ was my next spoken command and she began to rhythmically create suction and move her head up and down the length of my tool. The pace was slow at first then sensing she wanted more direction I put my hand on her head and grabbed a hand full of her silky brown hair and began to guide her tempo and motions in an ever quickening and deeper penetration of her mouth. A low moan again escaped her cock filled mouth as my balls began to slap gently in to her chin. I was in heaven and several times came close to filling her mouth with what promised to be a mother load on warm semen. But I wanted to savior this moment, make it last and build to a climax of epic proportions. So I gritted my teeth and controlled the rhythm of the blowjob to allow for me to regain my will power over my bodys’ desires. At some point I held her head completely still an I began the thrusting motion which was to the point where I was basically face fucking her and judging from the squirms and moans emanating for her tight little body she was loving it. Then as suddenly as I started I stopped with my dick buried deep in her throat and her nose flush against my groin, allowing her only enough room to breathe in the scent of my sexual excitement which seem to have an electrifying affect on her as she tried to burrow into my pubic hair and take deep breathes of my masculine scent all the while my sucking harder and harder on my cock as if her life depended on it. Then I told her to stop and stand up. With a little whimper she slowly let my cock slip from her lips and did as she was told. I ordered her to take me to her bedroom. Once in side the room I had her lay on the edge of the bed and spread her legs. She did so eagerly for it was then that I found out she had worn no panties and before me was the most welcoming of sites. A freshly shaved elegantly shaped and joyously wet pussy. In a flash I was on my knees before this wondrous display of womanhood. I told her my intentions were to make sure she was ready for my next round of pleasure so she must do exactly as I say or I would not be gentle in my in my administration of the inspection. As I leaned in towards the swollen lips of her pussy the smell of her state of arousal hit like a hammer. I love the scent of a woman. Just as I was about to descend upon her cunt, mouth first, she squirmed in such a way that thrust her hips forward in anticipation. Knowing this was a provocation and in direct disobeyance of my early order to do as she was told, I decided to make her suffer just a bit. So instead I simply hovered over her now swollen clit so that the only the exhalation from my hot breathe was all she could feel, making her moan and fight the urge to again thrust her hips into my face. After a few moments of this I pulled back and started kissing the inside of her thighs about an inch above the knee and slowly making my way towards her groin. The closer I got the more intense the kisses, soon to replaced by gentle bites. And just as I was about to reach her now dripping snatch I jumped to the other side working my way towards her other knee. At this another whimper escaped her lips, as she realized what I had done, and just as she expected me to continue this torture half way down her leg I made my move. I suddenly thrust my whole body towards her spread pussy lips and buried my face in her snatch. The shock of my nose brushing her budding clit send a shiver through her body causing her to convulse in a what was the start of a series of orgasms. I soon positioned my lips over her budding clit and began to simultaneously suck on the little nub and rapidly work my tongue magic on the captured love button. At this her body began to convulse and spasm as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure wracked her frame. She moaned and screamed, and tried to claw the air, the sheets and even the back of my head. At the first on set of the explosion of pleasure her legs clamped around my head as if she was trying to push me deeper and deeper into her flesh. After what seemed like an eternity she tried to free her self as the pleasure became almost painful and her body could not handle any more of the sensation overload. But I was not quite finished. I held on to her clit whit my lips and continued to lick her even as the contracting muscles tried to push me away. Then as suddenly as I began I stopped. But I did not move away. I simple rested my cheek on her pubic mound, waiting for her to relax, and just as she did I flicked my tongue a cross her clit once more, sending the after shocks of pleasure racing through her body. I did this several times till I was satisfied she could take no more. Now it was time to give her a moment to compose her self and service me.

First I stripped out of my clothes and I got up on the bed and began to stroke her hair having her move into position to where her head was level with my crotch there she slowly began to rub my already ridged dick and play with the precum that had been flowing since I first pulled out of her mouth. Looking into her eyes I saw she was rested enough to have fun with my next order which was for her to once again suck my member. This time I had a treat for her she eagerly complied and began to first lick my shaft and the sack of my overflowing balls. Then greedily she took men her mouth and I could feel her tongue pulsing against the shaft as she sucked and bobbed her head in an ever-increasing rhythm. Man what a sight to see, as she rapidly bobbed up and down on my dick her double D sized breasts were swaying in time to the arcing of her body. I reached one had to grab and fondle those beauties as she brought me ever closer to climax. I knew she was starting to tire, so I had her to stop and lay on her side. Then I cradled her head in my hands and again began to stroke my cock in and out of her mouth just as I had earlier. Slowly at first but with an increasing tempo, as I could feel the cum boiling inside me to be released. Then suddenly I could hold back no longer. I felt the first spasm hit me just as I sank my cock deep into her throat. Realizing the amount of cum I would be releasing I pulled back a little. By the time the second wave, which is always the largest load, came out I was flooding her mouth and bathing her tongue in warm salty semen. This seemed to stop time for me as she greedily swallowed every drop I was able to produce, and tried to coax more from my jerking twitching cock.

By now you should realize I had no intentions of being a one shot wonder that night. So I had her move up the bed next to me and I began to passionately kiss and stroke her body with my rough callused hands and gently nibble and bite on her neck as I pressed her body close to mine. I had up until this moment. Not really had the chance to really pay attention to those wonderful and luscious tits of hers, but I soon rectified that deficiency. As we lay there both caressing and exploring the tactile sensations of one another’s’ body I slowly inched down the bed and began to kiss her beautiful breasts. They were large and somewhat soft which just proved they were the natural types that I really love. I slowly kissed my way around on the n the other nipple in a slowly shrinking circular motion until I had reached the peek of each exquisite mound. They I gently took the nipple in my mouth. Using just my lips and teased the erect button till she again began to squirm and moan with pleasure. I slowly teased each one with alternating suction and light flicks of my tongue till I finally took each breast in my mouth and sucked each like there would be no tomorrow. Her reaction was to grasp my head and hold me down on each breast and arch her back as she tried to fit more and more of them into my mouth. This went on for some time and then suddenly there was a stirring in my groin as life flooded back into my penis. I was ready for the next round.

There was a time when I could have been up and ready for action in a matter of seconds course I also would have been finished in a time not much longer than that but age makes a great equalizer. While my recharge time increased so to did my ability to make each session last a whole lot longer. Any way you’ll see what I mean in as I continue. So I hand a newborn hard on and it was hungry for a brown haired beauty. I disengaged my self from the heavenly breasts of beauty and commanded her to turn over and put her lovely ass in the air. She did as she was told and I moved around behind her taking my time, so I could really enjoy what a lovely view her puffy pussy lips framed as they were by those lovely round ass cheeks. My hard on was aching to find its way between those beautiful lips. I eased up to her backside and took my rod in hand and gently eased the head of it between her thighs to part her warm lips. In a slow gentle motion I entered her very wet and very tight pussy. Inching my rod inside until my pelvis was pressed against her soft silky ass. Once I was all the way in I heard her let out a low moan of pleasure. I held very still for a moment, savoring the feel of her warmth and tightness on my swollen rod. Beauty flexed the muscles in her cunt and I felt her as she began to try milking my cock without moving. God was she good! After a moment or two, I slowly at first began to move my hips in a back and forth motion sliding my cock in and almost out of her. The feeling was almost overwhelming as beauty again gripped my dick in her velvet softness and I made a sound like growl coming from deep inside my being. She was tight, and my pace was solid and slow at first so I could get the most from this experience. I kept my pace for a while longer, then as the moaning coming from beauty began to change in pitch I began to quicken. As my thrusts became faster beauty began to move her hips in a slight side to side motion and her moans became little squeals of pleasure. I’m not sure if it was her motions or the sounds coming from her that set me off but suddenly the animal in me began to wake up once more. I kept pace, but the thrust became harder. Deeper into her I sank my flesh, and she responded in kind by thrusting herself back. It as if she was trying impale herself upon my cock. This brought me to feel even more aggressive and I reach out taking a firm grasp of her hips and pulled her to meet my every stroke. The sounds coming from her exquisite ass slapping into my abdomen was all I could hear, as my actions became rougher harder with each passing stroke. I was so caught up in our passion I took one hand and began to soundly smack her beautiful ass. That it seemed was exactly what she wanted, because she then began to cry out and beg me to do it harder. How could I say no to such a passion filled request? So I my hand flew to her smooth flesh of its own will, each slap sending a shock through her body an filling the air with a sharp sound that knifed through the room. Her sweet lil bottom was turning red and my hand was itself stinging from the impact, but I could tell it was taking her over the edge. It was then that I decided to reach my other hand up to her head and grab her hair and use it to pull her toward my still pounding thrusts. Sense she was close to cumming I told her to play with her self as I continued to play jack hammer in her now slick pussy. She reached under herself and within seconds of touching her clit she began to shudder and I could feel the spasms of orgasm rippling through her body. I myself almost lost my control has her tight little cunt began to contract and squeezed my dick much harder than she had previously done. Her moans and squeals turned to pure shrieks of carnal pleasure which, I’m sure the neighbors could hear all to well. It was this thought, that amused me so much, and allowed me to regain my control in the midst of her very intense moment of pleasure. Her explosion of ecstasy was so violent in fact that I could no longer keep the rhythm of our bodies in time so I just buried my cock in her and waited for the flood of her pleasure to subside.

Once she stopped quivering I decide it was time to change positions. One thing I should tell you is I am a big time breast man. I really get turned on,
by the sight of a girl with a nice rack getting her pleasures riding my pole. With that in mind, I lay down next to the kneeling Beauty, and tell her to straddle my hips. She does as she’s told, and I easily guide my dick into her warm soft pussy once more. As I take in the view of her gorgeous body’s full sexual image, I know this will be the view that takes me to the brink of Heaven. This time I let her take command of the pace. She starts out slowly, raising her body till I almost slip from her pussys’ warm embrace. Then suddenly she slams downward again impaling herself upon my ridged member as a deep throated call of “Oh god, yes” escapes her open mouth. Then she begins to ride me like a crazed cowgirl, and every bounce is marked by a louder “Oh god “as she is penetrated again and again by my straining member. I for once am so caught up in the feeling and the awe inspiring view of her bouncing tits I can only grunt with the effort not to cum too soon. She changes her motions suddenly to a back and forth grinding motion ask she rocks her pussy against my crotch. I can tell she’s trying to get sensation of my flesh rubbing her clit. I decide I can’t hold out much longer and I want to come at the same time she does, so I reach down and begin to play with her clit myself as she continues to rock her body on top of me. Then as I knew would happen she again starts to clamp down on my cock as the first wave of what is to be a grand orgasm hits her. This of course is more than I can bear and I feel the cum welling up inside my dick and just as she screams my name I let loose a flood of semen once more and for one glorious moment time again ceases to flow. We are locked together my hips thrusting up wards in to her clenched pussy as my dick fires stream after stream of cum deep into her vigorously spasming cunt. Slowly we begin to relax and sink back down to the bed. She leans forward still gripping my still hard and twitching man hood in her sweet velvety embrace and kisses me slow and passionately. I respond in kind taking her in my arms and holding her body next to mine not wanting this moment to end. We lay like this for so long we both fall asleep in this position. In the morning we woke up and did it all again but that’s for later. I stil have much more about this tale that needs to be said and I’ll come to that in a moment