Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-07-2004, 11:44 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Jessy19
Marrying A Prince

Letizia Ortiz noticed all the callous stares and heard the sneers of the jealous women as she walked down the isle in her long white wedding gown. She knew they all felt she didn't deserve to be marrying Felipe, prince of Spain. Her heart pounded as she came face to face with her love.

He smiled at her and they took each other's hands ready to say their vows. It was a short ceremony and the weather outside wasn't too friendly. Most guests, high honored and prestige people talked mainly to Felipe, not much to Letizia. She noticed people giving her the cold shoulder, primarily because she did not come from a royal background.

After the wedding, the couple headed off to their own world to celebrate their wedding day. Letizia slipped out of her wedding dress and into a stunning spaghetti strap short, sheer white camisole with lace embroider. She sat on the huge king sized bed and waited for her husband.

Felipe walked out wearing a pair of silk black boxers and his eyes grew wide as he took a look at his new wife. "You look so beautiful," he whispered.

Letizia smiled weakly. "Thank you, you are breath taking."

Felipe noticed his bride was somewhat sad. He sat next to her grabbing her hand. "Letizia is something wrong?"

Letizia couldn't hold back her tears. She sobbed quietly. "Well, it's just that, I felt so hated tonight."

Felipe laughed softly. "Well, what do you expect? Almost every woman at our wedding was jealous of you because you shone like a star."

Letizia continued to sob. "Not just that, but I feel your family does not like me, because I don't come from royalty."

Felipe kissed her cheek softly, wiping a tear from her pretty face. "Listen, that is them. I don't care what they think. I love you Letizia and I chose you to be my princess because you stole my heart. You are the one I want and no one can change my mind, ever."

Letizia sighed. "Yes I know and I love you with all my heart Felipe, but-"

Felipe put his index finger on her lips shushing her. "Shhhh that's enough. I don't want to hear you put yourself down anymore. You are beautiful, my wife, my princess and I do not care what anyone says or thinks."

Letizia smiled and Felipe's finger remained on her lips. She stared at her handsome husband and her hear raced. She had to admit; never in her life did she think she would end up marrying a prince. It was all almost like a fairytale come true.

She parted her lips slightly and let the tip of her tongue slide on Felipe's finger. Felipe blushed and let his finger slide between her lips. Letizia closed her lips tightly around his finger. She began sucking on it as her eyes met with his.

Felipe felt her warm mouth gently sucking on his finger. His cock began to rise feeling the warmth and wetness of her mouth. With his other hand, he reached up to touch her pretty face.

Letizia moaned softly as she sucked on her husband's finger. She wanted him so much right then and there. She couldn't wait to taste him, have him inside of her, to love him. Letizia let his finger slip out of her mouth and held his hand in hers.

"I love you so much. I am happy we are together."

He never took his eyes off her. "So am I. You are going to make such a wonderful princess Letizia and one day a great queen. I love you."

He leaned down to kiss her. Their lips met for one instant, but their tongues quickly found one another in each other's mouths. Their tongues danced slowly caressing one another. Letizia felt as if her entire body was on fire. Never in her life had another man made her so hot.

Felipe broke the kiss and put his hands on her shoulders. He began to pull down the straps of the nightgown she wore. Letizia waited to be undressed. The fabric fell off her easily and exposed her beautiful breasts. Felipe stared at her chest mesmerized by her beauty. Her nipples were a dark brown color and hard.

Felipe bowed his head to kiss her neck. His hands ran up and down her back. Letizia closed her eyes for a moment enjoying the sweet seduction. She could feel his lips traveling slowly from her neck down to her chest. His warm breath caressed her skin with each kiss. Finally, she gasped as she felt his lips get a hold of one of her sensitive nipples. He sucked on it and gently bit it. Letizia couldn't help but moan. His mouth felt so incredible teasing her breasts.

Felipe took turns on each breast. He savored the taste of her skin. His tongue flicked each nipple fast. He ran his hand down from her breasts to her tummy, further down to her thighs. He could sense the heat between her legs.

"You feel ready," he whispered looking up at her.

She giggled. "I am. I'm so ready my love."

Before Felipe could do anything else, Letizia stopped him. She got up and let the rest of her nightgown fall off her. Felipe gazed at her naked body. She looked like an angel sent from heaven. Letizia slowly got down on her knees. She moved towards her prince sliding in between his legs. Felipe's heart raced. Letizia put her hand between his legs feeling his hardness throbbing.

"I see you are ready too," she said playfully.

Felipe groaned. "Oh yes. Letizia I'm ready for you."

Letizia reached inside his boxers, grabbing his hard member and sliding it out. She was enthralled by his size. Felipe watched her stare at his hard cock for a moment. Her eyes glowed like a shimmering star as she looked at it. She then met her eyes with his and began to put it in her mouth.

Felipe's body shuddered a bit at first. The hot sensation of her mouth wrapped around his hardness was so unbelievable. Her lips, which were painted dark red, glided up and down his long shaft. Her saliva coated his cock nicely.

"Oh my god!" Felipe cried out. He ran his fingers through her silky hair and enjoyed the feeling of her mouth.

Letizia began to taste his salty juices with each stroke of her mouth. He was so delicious, just like she had imagined. His cock throbbed and twitched in her mouth. She took him deeper in her mouth and her hands moved inside of his boxers to touch his balls. His balls felt so heavy and full of cum. Her hands gently squeezed on them making Felipe grunt louder.

She moved her mouth faster on his hard member, adding more pressure on it with her lips. His moans and grunts filled the room along with the smacking of her lips on his cock. Felipe put his hands on her face and pulled her back gently.

"I am not ready to cum yet. I need to taste you love."

Letizia smiled and kissed her husband deeply. He laid her on the bed with her legs spread wide. He stared at her beautiful pussy, which only had a tiny strip of brown hair. He put his fingers on her lips spreading them slowly until he was able to see her wet, swollen clit. He brushed it lightly with his finger and she moaned and squirmed on the bed.

"Ahhh yes! Touch me more!" She begged.

"You are excited my princess," Felipe said sweetly.

He then slid his finger down and spread her more until he got a good view of her tiny hole. Letizia continued moaning and Felipe leaned down to put his head between her legs. He held her legs wide open and dipped his tongue inside of her tiny opening. Letizia's body rose up from the bed slightly while her husband's tongue explored her.

"Mmmm yes! Taste me!" she cooed.

Felipe had his tongue buried inside of her, tasting her warm wet honey. He licked the walls of her pussy and dipped his tongue in and out, teasing her. Her opening was clamped tightly around his tongue making it somewhat difficult to fuck her with his tongue. He moved his long tongue up to her throbbing clit. He began to flick it fast feeling her little body moving as she tried to remain still. He teased her clit with his tongue at first, then with his lips. He put her pink clit in between his lips and sucked on it hard.

"Oooh!" She screamed.

He kept it there feeling her intensity building up more each second. He reached up taking turns squeezing her breasts. He could feel the hardness of her nipples in his hands. She was struggling to keep still but it was impossible. Letizia had to admit she never had experienced something this erotic before. Her husband's mouth felt so warm. He kept sucking on her clit harder until she felt her entire body explode!

"Mmmggghhh!" She moaned loudly.

Her body tightened as she reached her climax. She moved her head from side to side and screamed loudly her pleasure. Felipe could taste her warm juices as they oozed out like honey. He waited until she was completely finished and then moved up to kiss her. They kissed passionately sharing her taste.

"That was so incredible!" Letizia muttered.

He looked into her eyes and knew he was the luckiest man on earth to have such a wonderful and beautiful wife. "Yes it was my love." He stood up and took off his boxers completely leaving him completely nude.

Letizia smiled and watched her husband get on top of her. His body was strong compared to her little petite frame. He grabbed her legs and wrapped them around her waist. He began to trail kisses up her body starting from her tummy all the way up back to her lips.

"Get inside of me," She begged.

Felipe moved back a bit and aimed his cock to her tight little treasure. He dipped the head of his cock in first getting a sample of her warmth. Letizia squealed having her husband's cock begin to invade her tight little opening. He rubbed her clit with his finger keeping her wet and slowly slid more of his cock in her until he was finally buried inside of her.

"Oh my god! You are all inside of me! I love you!" She whined.

"I love you too. My precious princess."

He began to move slowly in and out of her letting her get used to his size. She began to touch her own breasts, pinching and pulling on her sensitive nipples. He felt incredible inside of her, opening her up.

"You are so wet and so tight!" Felipe groaned breathlessly.

"Move faster in me. This is feels so wonderful!" Letizia wailed.

Felipe was now thrusting his hips and ramming his cock in and out of his new bride. He loved watching her touch her own breasts and how she smiled up at him and moaned for him. Her legs were still wrapped very tightly around his waist. He stopped for a moment and smiled.

She looked up at him aching for more of his cock. "What is wrong?"

He nodded. "Nothing, I want you to take over," he rasped.

She looked puzzled but then he put his hands under her buttocks and picked her up with ease. She shrieked and laughed. Felipe managed to still keep his cock in her and he fell back on the bed. She was on his cock and felt it throbbing inside of her.

"Now just move your beautiful body up and down on it," Felipe ordered.

Letizia moved her hips and slowly her pussy moved up and down his long shaft. "Oooh!" She moaned as she picked up the rhythm of fucking his cock. Felipe reached up putting his hands on her breasts and holding them while she moved her little body up and down his aching cock.

"Like that my love, yes!" Felipe groaned. Her nipples were pert and her entire body began to tighten up.

"Felipe! I'm going to c-cum!" She screamed out.

Felipe felt her begin to tremble and her lower lip quivered. Her eyes closed and fluttered while soft sexy moans escaped her mouth. Her pussy squeezed his cock hard and she stayed still for a moment. Felipe was so close. He held her hips and began thrusting his hips up and down continuing to fuck her.

"I'm going to burst!" He growled.

Letizia opened her eyes and leaned down to kiss his lips. Their kiss was intense and very sloppy. Felipe's toes curled feeling hot jets of cum shooting out from his cock and into his wife. He moaned into her kiss and kept cumming so hard. Letizia whimpered in delight feeling his long ropes of warm cum exploding inside of her.

She broke their kiss and watched his eyes get small. She remained on top of him until he became soft again. She lay on his chest and closed her eyes for a moment taking a picture of this beautiful moment in her mind.

"Letizia my love, that was so…beautiful," Felipe whispered.

She sighed. "It was. I am so lucky to be with you."

He moved her until she was looking into his eyes. "You and I are always going to be together. Just remember that no matter what anyone says about us, know that I love you no matter where you came from or what your history is."

She snuggled against him. "I promise to be a good princess," she said.

"You will be a wonderful princess, but right now you are my queen."

The End.

Jessica

Jessy's Stories

More Stories